PDA

View Full Version : Are Animal products safe for pro athletes ?

Pound-for-pound
05-04-09, 4:31 pm
I recently signed a pro contract for a pro football team and ive always been intrested in lifting weights and training, i recently saw animal products and decided i wanted to try animal pak and cuts along with protein shakes i already use to help reduce my overall body fat and look really ripped and animal pak to get my vitamins i need for my intense training.

All help apprieciated Thanks

RadThad
05-05-09, 4:18 pm
Well if your dealing with a "professional" league I would say you should always check with the commissioner no matter what you read or hear since they ultimately have the final say. That said, I don't think Pak should be problem. Not sure about Cuts though. Like I said, definitely check because I've heard some college athletes get busted in drug tests for drinking too much Vitamin water.

IRBS
05-05-09, 4:32 pm
If you have signed with a pro team check with the training staff. They will be able to help you out.

N. Motta
05-05-09, 5:34 pm
With the witch hunt for steroids going on in pro sports, you have probably already violated multiple policies just by visiting this site. Hahaha. Everyone knows ALL bodybuilders/powerlifters are law breaking drug users.

Sorry for the nonsense, I am just sick to my stomach with the witch hunt(s).

Good luck with your career.

Gambit
05-05-09, 10:51 pm
most pro athletes wouldn't post on forums blatantly announcing their whereabouts. plus, pro football players don't come online asking for advice, they usually find out their information in the locker room/training staff/professional nutritionists.

i smell a liar!

Hey man, there's no need for this. You think it, let it go. We don't need witch hunts here. Happens to be a professional UK soccer player.

Be above the fray.

ghost
05-07-09, 11:19 am
I recently signed a pro contract for a pro football team and ive always been intrested in lifting weights and training, i recently saw animal products and decided i wanted to try animal pak and cuts along with protein shakes i already use to help reduce my overall body fat and look really ripped and animal pak to get my vitamins i need for my intense training.

All help apprieciated Thanks

Your best bet is to check with the rules within your league and then speak with your coaches. Different fed's have different rules. as far as i know, you are good to go.

fingerM3
05-10-09, 10:16 am
Send the league office the outside of the animal container where it has all the active ingrediants. Animal Pak should be fine, but i highly doubt everything else would be aloud.

Elite
05-10-09, 3:40 pm
I recently signed a pro contract for a pro football team

Happens to be a professional UK soccer player.

I sure hope its Arsenal and not Tottenham!!!

duellist
06-21-09, 9:49 pm
With the witch hunt for steroids going on in pro sports, you have probably already violated multiple policies just by visiting this site. Hahaha. Everyone knows ALL bodybuilders/powerlifters are law breaking drug users.

Sorry for the nonsense, I am just sick to my stomach with the witch hunt(s).

Good luck with your career.

same here :)

The last really big guy I spoke to I tried asking him about what kind of steroids he took (cuz in bodybuilding the question isn't whether you are taking or not, but which ones) and he laughed at me and said he just eats a lot of beef, After a brief pause he started laughing like a madman and told me all about the things he took and what can you expect. Steroids like it or not, are a part of bodybuilding and powerlifting and will always be. Sad but true.

Cstlfx
06-21-09, 10:09 pm
Talk to someone on the team that deals with drugs/testing. Sometimes the colostrum in Animal Pak can set off a false positive for IGF-1.

HOCKEY TEMPER
06-21-09, 10:38 pm
What the fuck are you talking about? You clearly don't know much about bodybuilding. I know guys, personal friends of mine who are natural monsters. Guys weighing almost 300 pounds with veins flaring on every inch of there arms. Why don't you ask your buddy what he eats and how he trains instead of what kind of shit he's on. You might learn something a little bit more useful.

same here :)

(cuz in bodybuilding the question isn't whether you are taking or not, but which ones)

duellist
06-21-09, 11:20 pm
What the fuck are you talking about? You clearly don't know much about bodybuilding. I know guys, personal friends of mine who are natural monsters. Guys weighing almost 300 pounds with veins flaring on every inch of there arms. Why don't you ask your buddy what he eats and how he trains instead of what kind of shit he's on. You might learn something a little bit more useful.

Yea, you're right, Im no expert in bodybuilding and what I speak of is only personal experience. When I see that every single around me is on drugs I accept as if everyone big is on, since I have friends that train and eat properly for more than 5 years and still they are nothing impressive. Im really curious what is the human maximum combining good genetics, food, training and no steroids. Just wondering... I need someone natural to look up to if you know what I mean because most professionals are well...not exactly natural, you can't deny that.

Firefist
06-22-09, 1:30 am
I sure hope its Arsenal and not Tottenham!!!

+1 or fulham would nice as well.

HOCKEY TEMPER
06-22-09, 10:45 am
Yeah I understand where you are coming from. If you take a look around this site though, you should come across some mass monsters who live the natural life-style. Guys like G Diesel, NaturalGuy, and many others. Hell, Kai Green turned IFBB pro natural.

Yea, you're right, Im no expert in bodybuilding and what I speak of is only personal experience. When I see that every single around me is on drugs I accept as if everyone big is on, since I have friends that train and eat properly for more than 5 years and still they are nothing impressive. Im really curious what is the human maximum combining good genetics, food, training and no steroids. Just wondering... I need someone natural to look up to if you know what I mean because most professionals are well...not exactly natural, you can't deny that.

Cstlfx
06-22-09, 5:17 pm
Yeah I understand where you are coming from. If you take a look around this site though, you should come across some mass monsters who live the natural life-style. Guys like G Diesel, NaturalGuy, and many others. Hell, Kai Green turned IFBB pro natural.

Dont forget Big Ant!! All natural and a big.

Preston
06-22-09, 5:43 pm
Hey man, there's no need for this. You think it, let it go. We don't need witch hunts here. Happens to be a professional UK soccer player.

Be above the fray.

See - now I thought the guy was talking about helmets/pads football. I was curious as to why he would've never weight-trained...

Anyway - I'm sure your team trainer can hook you up buddy. Like everyone has said...don't take it until they "OK" it. :)

PS - you "football" players are some tough SOB's....great endurance. I wish you good luck with your new career buddy!

duellist
06-23-09, 7:35 am

Thanks, Nice to know that (encouraged)