PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here need some guidance please..

MaSs ZeRo
05-04-09, 11:35 pm
I'm 23yr of age and a starter in bodybuilding I have been working out for 2 weeks already using Mutant Mass as my supplement of protein, I am planning out to try using Animal.. for a starter what

Animal should I buy first... cause I'm planning to buy the Animal Pak 15 packs... just wanna try it out..

I'm a starter so the first thing that I need to buy is the Animal Pak am I right??
And someone give me a guide on when to drink the pack? after or before training..

Is it ok if I combine Mutant mass and Animal Pak?
Thanks guys...

GamingGuru
05-04-09, 11:38 pm
well actually you should invest in the 40 pill pack and that's animal pak. the "pak" is just your multi vitamin pack that all serious lifters should be taking. that can be taken in the morning and your "mutant mass" can be taken immediately post workout. remember to drink lots of water.

MaSs ZeRo
05-04-09, 11:41 pm
ahh! Ok i'll start with Pak... so when would I start with other Animal?? After a months?

GamingGuru
05-05-09, 4:59 am
ahh! Ok i'll start with Pak... so when would I start with other Animal?? After a months?

it depends dude. what type of gains are you looking for? are you looking to bulk? get cut? lose fat? it generally doesn't matter when you start them. it's all about your diet and training tbh.

violator
05-05-09, 7:01 am
check these threads below....loadsa good info...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=257

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19641&highlight=designing+stack+101

remember....food is your number 1 ally....without it supps wont do shit....

mritter3
05-05-09, 8:52 am
def. start out with a good multi gonna need to replenish your body, take it first thing in the morning with your first meal, just a heads up ur not suppossed to mention any other supp. companies on this forum, just say protein powder, dont give us the actual name bud, make sure your diet and training are in line before you start anything besides the pak, otherwise your wasting your money.

Aggression
05-05-09, 10:32 am
I'm 23yr of age and a starter in bodybuilding I have been working out for 2 weeks already using ****** **** as my supplement of protein, I am planning out to try using Animal.. for a starter what

Animal should I buy first... cause I'm planning to buy the Animal Pak 15 packs... just wanna try it out..

I'm a starter so the first thing that I need to buy is the Animal Pak am I right??
And someone give me a guide on when to drink the pack? after or before training..

Is it ok if I combine ****** **** and Animal Pak?
Thanks guys...

First, note the changes I made in your post ^. You're not allowed to mention other company's products on The Forvm, as mritter said.

Second, I would hit up Animal Pak first. If you've only been working out for 2 weeks, I'd just hit up Pak, along with a solid diet/training routine. Don't worry about other supplements for a while. Get a feel for the gym, get a good grab on your diet, and start the process from there. After several months, if you're still with it, you can add supplements like protein, creatine, etc. For now, just eat and lift hard.

MaSs ZeRo
05-05-09, 11:07 am
I'm not on a diet.. I want to gain weight cause I'm so slim.. well as for now I'm gaining weight because of the intense training that I'm doing to myself...

Someone guide me how to gain weight? Is Animal pak the right one for me?
what is that Animal pak is it a powder or a pill?? sorry I'm just so curious.. and I'm very sorry for speaking about other products I didn't not know please forgive me..

I want to gain weight and build big muscles..
Thank you so much for helping me.. more power to Animalpak...

Aggression
05-05-09, 11:13 am
I'm not on a diet.. I want to gain weight cause I'm so slim.. well as for now I'm gaining weight because of the intense training that I'm doing to myself...

Someone guide me how to gain weight? Is Animal pak the right one for me?
what is that Animal pak is it a powder or a pill?? sorry I'm just so curious.. and I'm very sorry for speaking about other products I didn't not know please forgive me..

I want to gain weight and build big muscles..
Thank you so much for helping me.. more power to Animalpak...

Each pak contains 11 pills, to be taken all at once, preferably with breakfast.

As far as gaining weight goes, it starts with your diet. By diet, we don't mean 'a weight-loss diet', we're talking about a diet intended to help you gain weights. Lots of protein, carbs, and fats designed to pack on mass to your frame. Do some searching in the diet threads, as well as the diet articles to get a solid grasp on what we're talking about.

MaSs ZeRo
05-05-09, 11:15 am
Ahh.. LOL... I thought diet as in lossing weight so sorry... please do guide me I'm new in this body building ang gaining weight stuff...

MaSs ZeRo
05-05-09, 12:26 pm
I'm planning to buy Animal Pak and Animal test? will that be ok? I wanted to gain weight and build muscles.. is it a good combination??

Aggression
05-05-09, 12:48 pm
I'm planning to buy Animal Pak and Animal test? will that be ok? I wanted to gain weight and build muscles.. is it a good combination??

I would stay away from TEST right now. You've only been at it for 2 months. Try to focus on eating and training now, the supplements will come into play later on. Browse the diet section here, as well as the diet articles for help on gaining mass. Animal Pak is a solid choice for now ...

MaSs ZeRo
05-05-09, 1:04 pm
Ahh! so as for now I'll just buy Animal pack 44 right? Cool...

dannynb
05-05-09, 2:03 pm
I would stay away from TEST right now. You've only been at it for 2 months. Try to focus on eating and training now, the supplements will come into play later on. Browse the diet section here, as well as the diet articles for help on gaining mass. Animal Pak is a solid choice for now ...

X2

InkdMuscle
05-05-09, 2:07 pm
Ahh! so as for now I'll just buy Animal pack 44 right? Cool...

As a rule of thumb the muscle you have now u need to be eating that in grams of protein to maintain the muscle.(if you weight 150lbs u need at least to be eating 150g of protein to maintain the muscle mass). Then factor in carbs and ur good fats and u will grow. For me im 5’7” and I have been bulking for a while now. When I started I weighted 170 about 2 years ago and now im 190ish. Now eat about 300g+ of protein(chicken, fish, eggs,red meat) and im about 150g of carbs(oats,brown rice) then I factor in my fats. I take ANIMAL OMEGA as well to help with the good fats. If u wanna had size to ur frame u need to hold off on doing cardio. As said above read the diet section there are so many ways u can head with ur diet to gain mass. Then train ur ass off and u will be golden. Then once u get the feel for the game then the other sup’s can be added to your arsenal.

GamingGuru
05-05-09, 11:16 pm
just remember to eat a shit load dude, whatever you can get your hands on at first. if you want that lean look, eat healthy, do your research. it's all about eating since you said you were slim. eat like 5-6 meals a day and a lot too. force your stomach to eat. it's hard, i know, i'm a hard gainer my self (this means we're skinny or it's hard for us to gain weight/high metabolism).

take Pak and some form of creatine. this will be good for you. after that container/pill pack of creatine is done, i'd suggest taking Animal M-Stak after.

dannynb
05-05-09, 11:21 pm
Try posting what you eat in a normal day and we can tell you how to go about changing it to help pack n some weight.