PDA

View Full Version : 3 week bulk with M-Stak...

fitch
05-06-09, 12:34 am
Hey all,

I'm going to be bulking for three weeks and I'm pretty new to this. I hurt my shoulder and started cutting early Feb. and all of a sudden I'm feeling light as fuck and I'm getting super bored cutting. I'm down around 5% bf now @ 180...lookin to get up to 190 for the month of May with the help of M Stak, Pump + Creatine.

What can I expect from M Stak in this time period?

MojoMike36
05-06-09, 1:59 am
Hey all,

I'm going to be bulking for three weeks and I'm pretty new to this. I hurt my shoulder and started cutting early Feb. and all of a sudden I'm feeling light as fuck and I'm getting super bored cutting. I'm down around 5% bf now @ 180...lookin to get up to 190 for the month of May with the help of M Stak, Pump + Creatine.

What can I expect from M Stak in this time period?

You get what you give. Work hard, train hard, eat big. I ate 9 times a day on M-Stak and grew like 12 lbs but I was in a newb gain phase as well so its pretty unrealistic unless you're inexperienced like I was.

On Letting Go
05-06-09, 7:13 am
Typical results are usually between 3-6lbs during the M-stak cycle. With that said, diet is a much bigger factor than any supplement, so dont attribute those gains solely to M-Stak. Those gains can easily be achieved without any supplements.

OLG

mritter3
05-06-09, 8:11 am
what should you expect.......what??? It all depends on what you bring to the table bro, if you eat the same foods, train the same way, and get the same rest, then don't plan on a whole lot.....if you eat like a madman, lift heavy, and get the proper rest, then expect good results. whenever i used mstack i have put anywhere from 6-8lbs of quality muscle on but i had to eat a ton to get it, but its worth it. good luck

fitch
05-07-09, 11:22 am
thanks for the replies guys! i'm amped for this next three weeks, going to be intense. hoping to find some strength I didn't know I had!

BeastCook
05-07-09, 11:27 am
Typical results are usually between 3-6lbs during the M-stak cycle. With that said, diet is a much bigger factor than any supplement, so dont attribute those gains solely to M-Stak. Those gains can easily be achieved without any supplements.

OLG

not for everyone.....