PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Testers Selected For Project C

Pages : 1 [2]

Standing_Guard
05-12-09, 6:58 pm
MUM is the word..

and again, congrats to everyone picked.. lets do some DAMAGE!

im with Z an edge is key in this game. Lets showem why we use Universal/Animal products and not the hyped up shit

guiman
05-13-09, 9:40 am
In looking at the list of testers that were selected, congrats to all! I was however, very disappointed that there were not more over 40 people selected for the test. Based on your list, 92% of the testers are in the early 20 to early 30 age range. Not what I would call a overall alpha demographic testing group. Well, at least you'll know what it will do for just the younger crowd! All I could identify was 2 people age 39 and 41, no testers in the over 50 group. Too bad!!!

Guiman

charlievanriper
05-13-09, 10:31 pm
I'm with you man, I am sorry watchman but no matter the results of the test I just cant see any benefit for us older lifters in using a product tested on youngsters with already raging hormones it really will not be an accurate test of how the product will work. Sorry dude but when I was 25 years old anything would get me lean and hard, you could have put grease in pills and I would have taken them and hit the gym after convincing myself wow and had a blow out workout lol. Well maybe next time you will get some guys who are older and can really benefit from the product then you can tell the world it really does work!

pmug0000
05-13-09, 11:28 pm
In looking at the list of testers that were selected, congrats to all! I was however, very disappointed that there were not more over 40 people selected for the test. Based on your list, 92% of the testers are in the early 20 to early 30 age range. Not what I would call a overall alpha demographic testing group. Well, at least you'll know what it will do for just the younger crowd! All I could identify was 2 people age 39 and 41, no testers in the over 50 group. Too bad!!!

Guiman

I'm with you man, I am sorry watchman but no matter the results of the test I just cant see any benefit for us older lifters in using a product tested on youngsters with already raging hormones it really will not be an accurate test of how the product will work. Sorry dude but when I was 25 years old anything would get me lean and hard, you could have put grease in pills and I would have taken them and hit the gym after convincing myself wow and had a blow out workout lol. Well maybe next time you will get some guys who are older and can really benefit from the product then you can tell the world it really does work!

A fat loss product should have the same effect on an older person as a slightly younger person, assuming the diet and activity levels are the same. Hormone levels and age are not the issue.

John-TNS
05-13-09, 11:51 pm
A fat loss product should have the same effect on an older person as a slightly younger person, assuming the diet and activity levels are the same. Hormone levels and age are not the issue.

I couldnt disagree more, but this is the wrong thread for that... Grats to the winners!

TheDarkHalf
05-14-09, 8:23 am
I couldnt disagree more, but this is the wrong thread for that... Grats to the winners!

X2 - Hormone levels and age are a big factor in weight loss.

charlievanriper
05-14-09, 9:32 am
I totally agree Hormone levels are highly important in all functions of the Human body! But so true I agree this is not the forum for that discussion. !00 % congratulations to the winners and good luck with everything.

Rage
05-14-09, 11:11 am
Tear that shit up you guys...this is a great opportunity to be a pioneer in one of the greatest Animal products to hit the market. Nick...I saw your in the bunch..I know you'll make a good go of it.

Any of you guys need any nutritional help..let me know.

InkdMuscle
05-14-09, 11:35 am
Tear that shit up you guys...this is a great opportunity to be a pioneer in one of the greatest Animal products to hit the market. Nick...I saw your in the bunch..I know you'll make a good go of it.

You know me boss. As soon i get mine its off to the races..The only way i know how balls to the wall and a 110% training and dieting.

Mr. Dead
05-14-09, 12:35 pm

Does this mean that the shoe is on the other foot, and I can call you, if dd2inxs is naughty during the testing...? *LOL*

Rage
05-14-09, 12:44 pm
You know me boss. As soon i get mine its off to the races..The only way i know how balls to the wall and a 110% training and dieting.

I know first hand you take this shit serious...I have some new ideas for you..pm me..

Does this mean that the shoe is on the other foot, and I can call you, if dd2inxs is naughty during the testing...? *LOL*

LOL

fatbackgoal
05-14-09, 2:52 pm
Please Mr/Mrs UPS driver stop by my house today.

TheDarkHalf
05-14-09, 4:26 pm
Still no package :-(

machineman
05-14-09, 5:02 pm
Still no package :-(

X2:((

Hoomgar
05-15-09, 11:09 am

This is a seriously valuable offer here fellas. In case you don't know, this man is a professional and knows his shiz when it comes to BB diet and especially cutting. You'd do well to take him up on this.

This ^^^^ LOL!

Hg

Standing_Guard
05-15-09, 1:44 pm
just got mine this morning, let the test commence

fatbackgoal
05-15-09, 1:46 pm
Still waiting for my package to arrive.

Ragingmuscle- I have sent you a pm after the offer you gave was said to be to good to pass up.

Rage
05-15-09, 3:07 pm
Got it bro..look forward to working with you.

Still waiting for my package to arrive.

Ragingmuscle- I have sent you a pm after the offer you gave was said to be to good to pass up.

xMATT182x
05-15-09, 3:31 pm
Make us proud ladies and gentleman. Your a lucky bunch so kick some ass and show is what animal is known for. God speed.

TheDarkHalf
05-15-09, 3:53 pm
It's here it's here it's here!!!!

Dingo
05-15-09, 4:07 pm
J,
Just a heads up its almost 3pm here and no UPS package yet. Was it sent by USPS or FEDEX?

machineman
05-15-09, 4:50 pm
J,
Just a heads up its almost 3pm here and no UPS package yet. Was it sent by USPS or FEDEX?

CHRISTMAS WAS GOOD!!! thanks guys....will start this on Monday....

fatbackgoal
05-15-09, 5:04 pm
Going on 4:00 and no package...can't take much longer!!

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-15-09, 5:11 pm
Going on 4:00 and no package...can't take much longer!!

got it!! project c is in tha building!

MrMuscles22
05-15-09, 7:06 pm
Got mine too!!!!!! Now how are we supposed to take it?

The Epidemic
05-15-09, 7:08 pm
when were the winners picked?

TheDarkHalf
05-15-09, 7:31 pm
when were the winners picked?

page # 10, post 197

Dingo
05-15-09, 9:13 pm
8pm Friday and NO PACKAGE...
I think someone at UPS may have sticky fingers.....

machineman
05-15-09, 9:22 pm
prolly get it tomorrow!

mritter3
05-15-09, 9:24 pm
got mine today, cant wait for monday, 2 packs per day....right?

Preston
05-16-09, 1:45 pm
I've been so busy with the Fire Department I haven't been on lately but WOW! I'm honored to be selected - is it too late to still send in my information?

J-Dawg
05-16-09, 2:37 pm
I've been so busy with the Fire Department I haven't been on lately but WOW! I'm honored to be selected - is it too late to still send in my information?

Preston, shoot it right over to info@animalpak.com so that they can get it sent out ASAP.

fatbackgoal
05-16-09, 2:46 pm
Saturday afternoon and still no package. Looks like I will be waiting till Monday. Did they send it out US mail, fedex or UPS? I hope there wasn't a problem with my address.

Waiting sucks when all the other kids on the block have the cool new toy!!!!

MrMuscles22
05-16-09, 5:36 pm
Saturday afternoon and still no package. Looks like I will be waiting till Monday. Did they send it out US mail, fedex or UPS? I hope there wasn't a problem with my address.

Waiting sucks when all the other kids on the block have the cool new toy!!!!

Trust me bro! The wait is well worth it! This stuff is amazing. I have tons of energy and have absolutly no crash!

BigDubbDiesel
05-16-09, 5:43 pm
congrats to all of the animals that were selected, im stoked to see this new product and what it has to offer when you guys are done

Preston
05-16-09, 11:41 pm
Preston, shoot it right over to info@animalpak.com so that they can get it sent out ASAP.

Done around 1:15 ish this afternoon. Apologies for my latency.

Preston
05-17-09, 2:13 pm
I think the funniest part about this is that I just bought 218$ in supplements, before I was able to get on here and check the FORVM. lol hilarious - so now I'll have 4 containers of cuts and pak coming PLUS C haha...damn can't go wrong.

fatbackgoal
05-18-09, 2:46 pm
Still no package to speak of. The story you see on the news tonight about the guy going mental at the UPS sorting station will be me.

Preston
05-18-09, 6:46 pm
Still no package to speak of. The story you see on the news tonight about the guy going mental at the UPS sorting station will be me.

Haha...uh oh! I'm here with ya man. Nothing yet, but it'll come! :)

fatbackgoal
05-18-09, 9:42 pm
Call of the guard...back to defcon 5...the can has arrived!!!

Preston
05-20-09, 11:16 pm
Call of the guard...back to defcon 5...the can has arrived!!!

Waiting on my UPS guy to bring me mine, but I'm still doing fine without taking any cuts but I could reeeeeally use some Project C...lol

OrlandoM93
06-13-09, 3:13 pm
Damn, I'm just a little bit late! I would have loved to try this out as I'm trying to shed a little unwanted body fat and figured I'd cut up like crazy during the process. Please feel free to give us some results fellas!