PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Testers Selected For Project C

Pages : [1] 2

J-Dawg
05-06-09, 10:07 am
Fellas, it's been a little while since we've ran an Alpha Testing program for an Animal-specific product. Whenever we launch anything with the name "Animal", we make sure it's good and right. It's one of the reasons you don't see a new Animal product all the time. We are very selective.

Here's the thing, we've been working on something for over a year now, with design and formulation, sourcing of the proper raw materials, prototyping, extensive in-house testing, etc. Project C, as we're calling it, is now ready for you guys to try out. If you're on a cut/looking to cut, then we've got something for you. We're looking for 20 Alpha Testers to try out the new Project C. You have to be healthy (with absolutely no medical or underlying health issues), not be adverse to stimulants and the shedding of bodyfat or a positive physique recomposition.

Rules: Tell us why you want to try out Project C. Ya just gotta be at least 18 years of age, have a US mailing addy and have at least 10 posts in the FORVM. We'll pick 20 winners on Monday afternoon. Be sure to check back Monday around 5 EST for the announcement.

ghost
05-06-09, 10:12 am
looks awesome J! Looking forward to see who the testers are

Feel The Power
05-06-09, 10:12 am
I would be honored to try this.. I need to get lean and mean for summer!

InkdMuscle
05-06-09, 10:13 am
Fellas, it's been a little while since we've ran an Alpha Testing program for an Animal-specific product. Whenever we launch anything with the name "Animal", we make sure it's good and right. It's one of the reasons you don't see a new Animal product all the time. We are very selective.

Here's the thing, we've been working on something for over a year now, with design and formulation, sourcing of the proper raw materials, prototyping, extensive in-house testing, etc. Project C, as we're calling it, is now ready for you guys to try out. If you're on a cut/looking to cut, then we've got something for you. We're looking for 20 Alpha Testers to try out the new Project C. You have to be healthy (with absolutely no medical or underlying health issues), not be adverse to stimulants and the shedding of bodyfat or a positive physique recomposition.

Rules: Tell us why you want to try out Project C. Ya just gotta be at least 18 years of age, have a US mailing addy and have at least 10 posts in the FORVM. We'll pick 20 winners on Monday afternoon. Be sure to check back Monday around 5 EST for the announcement.

I would love to be an alpha tester. Right now i just got done with my bulk cycle and i am taking cuts to start my cut cycle. I have always used animal cuts for my cycle and it has always worked. So anything from the ANIMAL line i know is the shit. Like many who wouldnt want an edge to help aide them in the battle of shreddding that unwanted fat. So I would be honored to try the new Project C.

SuperFlexSteve
05-06-09, 10:23 am
I would love to try this out, just started my cut on Monday(5/4). Looking to drop to the mid to high 160's from 179! and as far as my bill of health goes, clean as a whistle and a machine when stims come to play!

current supps;

pump, cuts, pak, and a hardcore diet. and proper PWO mixes.

wedge
05-06-09, 10:41 am
I have been debating the last few weeks about cutting. I am 5'6" and currently weigh in at 215. My BF% has been guesstimated to be around 15 percent.
I'm currently using Pak, Real Gains, another protein powder, Shock Therapy, Torrent and a little leftover Pump.

AFTazz06
05-06-09, 10:48 am
I would like to be an Alpha tester for this new product since i'll be starting my cut in 3 weeks. Also i would like to try something new and as always praise the awesome supps Animal/Universal always provide us. I'm healthy, and have no problem with stims.

musclealchemist
05-06-09, 10:49 am
I would love to be a part of project C, i been on my cut now for about 3 months and i would love to take it to the next level. Im definitely down to test it.

IRBS
05-06-09, 10:52 am
Very cool. Good luck to those who are chosen!!!

weedlewott
05-06-09, 10:52 am
Yo. This would be an absolutely amazing opportunity if I could get to do it. I'm about to start a cut so I can get down to weight before taking my PT test out here. I would be greatly honored to don the Alpha Tester Title that Animal would be willing to place in my hands.

LittleMan55
05-06-09, 10:53 am
This sounds like the project for me! I'm currently 7+ weeks into my contest prep for The House's show in September. I'm shredding my bodyfat the way it is, but we all know that any leg up you can get is a plus. I leave everything in the gym each trip I make. I bust my ass on the cardio equipment, all so I can get forehead veins when I step on stage.

My diet is air tight and monitered strictly. I get the right amount of sleep each night. And my current supps look like this:

Pak
Flex
Omega
Nitro
Uni-Liver

I have a can of cuts and Stak sitting around to be thrown back in after some lay off. I finished a can of cuts about a week and a half ago and it made a major difference. So if Project C can one up that I'm all for it! I will put this shit through the wringer gauranteed!

Best of luck to everyone who is trying to test this... No doubts it will be top notch!

McFly
05-06-09, 11:00 am
sick!

shame I'm on a bulk until next year....UGH

can't wait to see what it is tho!

jrt3046
05-06-09, 11:02 am
I am hitting it hard and need something to give me that edge...pick me!

Tenacity24-7
05-06-09, 11:02 am
sounds like a great journey and i would welcome the opportunity to be a charter member in this quest. i have only been as low as 11 percent bodyfat in my adult life. currently, i am probably around 18 percent. this is the worse i have looked in a long minute. getting a little older fellas: 37... metabolism and shedding bodyfat is not as easy as it was ten years ago... let's do it.

smittyhardcore
05-06-09, 11:03 am
Damn, too bad I'm up here in Canada. I'd like to give this stuff a shot!

dumassean
05-06-09, 11:04 am
Sounds like a good deal... would be honored and interested in trying something new.

pitdog
05-06-09, 11:04 am
Im in!!!! shure il'll try the test!! contact me

Casper73
05-06-09, 11:05 am
Would love to try this new product as a tester.

Mr. Dead
05-06-09, 11:05 am
Sweet!!! I'm currently in the middle of contest prep, and am definitely interested!!! Anything to boost my prep to the next level would be awesome!!!

psugorilla79
05-06-09, 11:06 am
Hell yeah! I would love to be a tester, an ANIMAL through and through...looking to start a cut here shortly...perfect timing.

benakelly
05-06-09, 11:07 am
Dudes,

I'm making great gains but I want to take it to the next level. Waist is down 4 inches! Need some help getting that cut look!

Ben "The Beast" Kelly

emssherill
05-06-09, 11:13 am
i would love to................................................ .................................................. .....

brengray
05-06-09, 11:14 am
No testing available for your loyal European customers??......very not cool lads. Maybe ill give Maximuscle a call.

It's My Ireland

TrainerDude
05-06-09, 11:17 am
I'd like to try it for my next contest in June I compete this weekend 9 May and after that, it's feast time. I think this would give me (and you) ample opportunity to test and see how well this product works. Not only that, as a trainer, I try to recommend good, effective products that I know because I used them first. Thanks in advance.

rev8ball
Sounds awsome, as usual!

Good luck, bros....

Coach Fowler
I've been lifting since 1978. I presently am a high school strength & football coach that lives 5-days a week. When the guys ask me what I use, I let them know it's Animal. Pak, Flex, & Test are my staples. They fight to keep up with me and I'm in my upper 40's.
I'm proud of the Animal line of products and I do not hesitate to suggest them. I would be honored to be chosen.

REDHOUSE3
05-06-09, 11:18 am
I've Tried Signin Up For Every Test And Never Get A Reply, I'm A Severey Bad Hard Gainer And I'll Do Anything Short Of Roids To Make Some Kind Of Gain

shutthefuckup
05-06-09, 11:22 am
Sign me up. Lets go.

SizeMatters
05-06-09, 11:23 am
i would be more then honored to try our project C

The Kempe
05-06-09, 11:25 am
I just finished up a month and a half of german volume training. I've put on some good mass and strength, but I'm feeling run down, tired, and to be honest...a little "puffy". I'm looking to take these gains and lean out a bit; take the carbs down, increase the cardio, and possibly test out this new Animal product. I'm currently attending chiropractic school in Florida and have time for 4 things: eating, sleeping, studying, and lifting. I'm on a very consistent workout schedule and I think I'd make a great candidate to see what type of results a typical student would produce. Thanks for the opportunity, Animal.

-The Kempe

Freakshow
05-06-09, 11:25 am
Good luck everyone

guiman
05-06-09, 11:27 am
Hey Guys,

Being one of the older guys here, I would be honored to have an opportunity to test one of your products. Being an Animal user for many years, its great to hear you are bringing a new product to the market. I am currently planning my cutting cycle for a fall competition and hope to bring my experience in evaluating your cutting product that you can constructively use in tweeking the product. In my evaluation I woul dgive you a precise, unbiased opinion of the product.

Take Care, Guiman

Big Al
05-06-09, 11:27 am
I'm trying to grow....but would this be a good pre-workout jump start???

dielikeadog
05-06-09, 11:30 am
New stuff sounds dope, can't wait.

J-Dawg
05-06-09, 11:32 am
No testing available for your loyal European customers??......very not cool lads. Maybe ill give Maximuscle a call.

It's My Ireland

Hey brengray, though we would love to offer this to our European brethren, there are issues with shipping times, customs charges, regulatory concerns, ingredients, etc. that prevent us from shipping overseas directly. As a matter of business, we do not ship any supplements outside the U.S.

easye18777
05-06-09, 11:33 am
I would love to be a part of project C Testing...i only use top notch products which is all animal so im sure this is going to be another one. An its summer time to get shredded.

DANO
05-06-09, 11:34 am
I would love to try it out, Summer is coming and need to look my best!

Brolic621
05-06-09, 11:37 am
I would love to be a test Animal for this product. I have been on a cut for about 2 months now. Started at 270lbs, now I'm about 250 and counting. I'm 6'3, bf is about 12%, getting stronger every day. My current stack is Pak, omega, shock therapy and storm. Diet is in full force, with minimal cheats. I been carb cycling with 2 high carb days, 2 moderate cards, and 3 low days. I want to get shredded so bad, that I am willing to take my training and diet to the next level. I've never been a beta tester before and would be honored to be a tester for this new product. Hope you guys can make it happen and help me get to the land of SHReeeedddeddddddd!!! Thanks......Animal 4 life.

MannChild
05-06-09, 11:40 am
Animal products are always tried true and hardcore....My first child (son) was recently born this has really changed my training schedule and stopped it for the first 2-3 months. Unfortunalty I packed on some less then solid weight over the winter (i blame sympathy eating with my wife) However I have gotten back on track i lift 5 am 3-4 days a week and Sat. I'm 6'3 236lbs down from 248lbs and approx 14% BF. We just booked a cruise for the end of the summer this is my motivation to get F***ing ripped like i was a year or so ago.

I know Animal prodcuts can give me the extra push over the edge and help me on my "Journey"

TXPWRLFTR
05-06-09, 11:48 am
I would like to be a tester! Great products + training = great results!
Keep up the great work guys!

calcaneous
05-06-09, 11:49 am
I'd love to try this product.

Im currently cutting for the summer months to: 1. look great on the beach. 2. Maybe do a show, depeding on the date and my bodyfat %. 3. more importantly, ive been talking to 3. try to get my model career going.

my girlfriend does a lot of modeling, and im never "in" shape to pose with her, but this summer i told her i would def. do a couple of shots just to break the ice.

So id love to try this product out and hopefuly it will help me out tremendously. I love cuts to death, but the way the economy is right now and tuition bills i cannot really afford it.

Spartiate
05-06-09, 11:51 am
This monday i've started a 12 week cut and I would be glad to be a tester of this new product. I'm sure it's cutting edge!

belladiabla13
05-06-09, 11:52 am

I would love to be a tester for C. Why not get a females point of view? I have already lowered my body fat from 44% to 32% on my own. Would love to see what your new product can do. I lift 5 days a week and eat clean. Let me give you a honest opinion!!

THANKS,
Bella

azifukared
05-06-09, 11:53 am

AZI here And I'm READY 2 ROCK n ROLL!!
I gotta try this new PROJECT C out! doing a major show in oct. welll it is 2 me
I'M 42 years young and looking 2 rip up the show with some major cuts!!!
CURRENTLY bouncing 'round 221-225 natural and wanna cut up so bad it looks like I need a band aid!
this is my latest vid! u tell me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkA-8LeMZvI
adding this new PROJECT C will only add 2 my weapons of choice!!!!
I'm ready!!!! MY TIME IS NOW!!!

ST xl RUSH lx
05-06-09, 11:54 am
I would love to try it because I am training for Fire-fighting and I would love to get rid of a little more body fat around the stomache area to become more agile and cut up to be able to do the things I would need to do. I have no health affects I am just wanting to get stronger and leaner. I think I would benefit alot from this product.

bigweights74
05-06-09, 11:55 am
Hell yeah brothers I would love to try it out for ya. I am on a cut right now the way it is. Sounds good.

Brandon G
05-06-09, 11:55 am
If im not a tester i hope it gets made into production. All the animal products have been great to me and any new product from universal has got to be great! Cant wait to see how the results go. I need something to get me cut i just got off the m stak cycle. well goodluck to the testers hope this shits badass

gymratluke
05-06-09, 11:57 am
Hey guys I'd love to try this new animal product! I'm new to the forums, but I'll get my 10 posts in so I qualify! Im a naturally big, strong guy...and by naturally I mean, I have always been and I've never used a hormonal substance for "help"! I love trying new products cause there arent many non PH/DS products that are actually worth a sh*t! I'm very well intuned with my body and training(been at it for 12 years now) so I'd definitely know if a product is worthy, esp to carry the Animal name! I'm not taking anything ATM expect Xtend during my workouts and Im dieting down for summer. I could use the extra EDGE that this product may give me. Please consider me...you wouldnt be sorry!

csmilz9
05-06-09, 12:13 pm
I would lovvveeee to try this new product. This comes at a very opportunistic time as I am 2 weeks away from starting my summer cut. This being said I will put all my dedication into it knowing that I've tested the product in full and given it the best chance possible. Seeing as summers coming too id really put in the extra effort to cut those final few lbs of fat. Great timing with this product. Would kill to give it a whirl!!!!

Benjee
05-06-09, 12:22 pm
I've tried out Animal products but never been a tester. Kamon man, it's like making history, I wanna try it. Let Me be a part of this.

lionhart6
05-06-09, 12:25 pm
havent posted alot i like to read and learn more. i am in the us army and getting ready to deploy looking to get in great shape and find some good prdoucts to take over with me.

Hoomgar
05-06-09, 12:30 pm
Solid! Looking forward to seeing this one unfold fellas. I'm on a long bulk or I'd apply myself! Rip it up and get shredded time!

Subbed to follow...

Hg

Extreme
05-06-09, 12:31 pm
I would be seriously interested in trying something of this caliber. I am currently 270 lbs and in need of a serious physique recomposition. In fact I was looking into purchasing a product for this very cause, but if selected to test will hold off to see how my results would be with Project C, as apposed to other stimulant based products. My main goal is to get to 220 lbs by December of this year and anything that can aid in this goal is definitely a major help. I'll be honest though, I've tried Animal Cuts in the past, but had very little results with it, even with a proper diet, so if it's anything like that then I might not be a very good candidate. But if it's formulated differently then I'm all for testing it. And if not selected I'm still highly interested in results other's get b/c taking similar type products in the past has helped me tremendously. It's awesome to know that Animal continues to evolve and shape there product line on a regualr basis. There have been some great products that have come out in the last few years and I expect nothing less with this Project C!!!

machineman
05-06-09, 12:31 pm
I am about to start a cut so I would love to try out a new Animal supp for this. I have been thinking of dropping some bf in order to slim up a bit for the summer. This will be the first cut I have done since becoming a member here...the last one I did 100% on my own with no supps and dropped 55 pounds....I know I am not looking to drop anywhere near that much weight, but I know that ANY Animal product will get me looking lean and mean. So pick me and let's see what this supp can do....PLEASE!!!

dues99
05-06-09, 12:33 pm
I think that I would be a good candidate for the Alpha Testing because I am just about to get started on getting leaner for the summer. Currently I weigh 230 lbs with around 17-18% body fat. This year I want single digits! I very familiar with all the animal products and I use them rigorously. However, I am still looking for the right "cut" supplement for me. I have tried many of them but haven’t found the “be all end all” one just yet. Keep me in mind when selecting animal brothers! Thanks.

K-DOG

stk28693
05-06-09, 12:38 pm
hey brothers i am about to start cutting and i currently weigh 365 lbs and am looking to cut down to around 330 or 320 in a couple of months. It would be awesome to test this product for you guys and give you results. Thanks

Firedrake
05-06-09, 12:40 pm
I'm doing the last 20 pounds of a serious cut/re-comp, and am looking to shed the last of the stubborn bodyfat while adding muscle. At 55, my metabolism is being a little stubborn. If this is good for getting rid of fat while still adding muscle, I would definitely like to try it.

I've dropped 54 pounds and 6 inches off my waist since August, and these last pounds are being resistant. If you've got something new and improved to try, I'm all for it!

keiththom2003
05-06-09, 12:46 pm
I love the ANIMAL products and love the freaking stuff going on at the forum. I want to get picked bad!!!

DJBrujah
05-06-09, 1:00 pm
I would love to be a part of Project C. I have been on a serious cut since February, and I have lost almost 40 pounds. My goal is to make it to 195 pounds by July 8th, and I am at 209 pounds right now. Since I started working out again, I have been a serious Animal/Universal user. My current Animal/Universal products are:

Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Nitro
Shock Therapy
EAA Stack

I also have three cans of Animal Pump for when my Shock Therapy runs out.

I am very serious about this cut, and one look at my journey will tell you that I am putting the effort in. I am a huge fan of all the Animal products that I have taken, and I would love to put the new Animal product to the test while I finish my cut. Thanks for your consideration!

sti23
05-06-09, 1:01 pm
I gotta be honest. I don't compete in bodybuilding. I lift and kill myself for myself and to be in top physical shape.
I've got 3 months left until I get married and my goal is to be in excellent shape by then. My plan was to shed the fat and become ripped by then.

This opportunity has come at the most perfect time for me. I was planning on using Cuts soon as I will be starting my cutting cycle to prepare for the wedding/honeymoon. However, I was worried about financial issues because most of our money is going into the wedding/honeymoon. I was even thinking of "ebaying" some of my stuff so that I could purchase a couple of cycles of Cuts. That's how great this product has been to me in the past.

So, when I read about the testing, I was so excited because I love the Animal products. Not one day goes by without the Animal Pak.

Even though I'm a poor bastard right now, I may have a chance to use a high quality product to achieve my goals.

I won't be able to tell you how grateful I would be to be chosen to test this new stuff out!

SupremeMentality
05-06-09, 1:02 pm
Man this is right on time. I am about to start cutting the winter fat and Ive been researching various products. I used Animal Cuts last year and it was great but I thought about trying something else. I have been a little hesitant because I don't want to waste my time and money....I usually stick with Universal/Animal products because I know I can rely on them to deliver results. I would like to be a tester for this new product. It sounds like it is what I have been looking for and it's from a company I know I can trust. I am curious to see how this stacks up against Animal Cuts. I will definitely put Project C to the test and give honest and accurate feedback.

The Epidemic
05-06-09, 1:04 pm
Well I have been cutting since jan 6 2009 and i have made alot of mistakes. I was planing on doing a show on may23 but i got canceled about 9-10weeks out, so I slacked off on my cardio/diet big time. I started at 223 and now im 193. I going to keep dieting till I have deep abs with a hard legs.. pick me so i can get these deep abs

BigFeitz
05-06-09, 1:10 pm
i would love to be part of this project. im currently getting ready for my first show and i would love to try something to give me that edge. i also have been a die hard animal/universal user. i love all of your products you guys put out, and i have seen nothing but extrodinary results from all of them.

Cstlfx
05-06-09, 1:14 pm
Too bad I'm not cutting. Wait, what am I talking about, I love food!!

Good luck to all of those entering. These promo's are among the coolest ever. Being able to fully TEST a product before anyone even knows about it. These dont fail to impress either. Keep the entries coming in fellas, you're not going to want to miss this one!

Dingo
05-06-09, 1:17 pm
I have been a loyal customer since finding pak in 2000. With the birth of my son recently I have noticed that through my wifes pregnancy I allowed my body fat to get a little out of control. Just this morning she suggested, "You should shed some fat like you did before the wedding. You looked alot better and more of your clothes fit." Now I'm not the same 180lb guy i was when she met me, and I know that even when I cut i wont be that small again, but I do need to get rid of some body fat. I am looking to drop 15-20 pounds and am looking for help. I have used Cuts in the past, and will most likely use it again, but testing a new cutting agent seems more up my alley, and this promo couldn't have come at a better time.

danlerno
05-06-09, 1:23 pm
Project C sounds awesome!! I currently weigh 192 (after cardio this morning) and am down from the heaviest I've ever been at 218. Those first 20 or so pounds flew off but it's been a grind since then. I've used Animal cuts in the past and had some real solid results, I was using hydroxycut but that just got recalled so I'm in the market for something new. Was thinking of either goin back to cuts or trying sportpharma thermadrene and then this comes along. I'm excited to get my hands on it an hope i don't have to wait for the official release. I'm looking to shed another 15lbs or so. I'm also taking pak, omega, a BCAA stack/EAA stack combo during cardio and workouts, and specialized protein for lean mass post work out.

Power4Me
05-06-09, 1:30 pm
I live in Florida and easier way to get a babe at the beach then being shredded! I would love to tear it up a little! I'll give it a shot!

Bard of Rage
05-06-09, 1:40 pm
I'd be honored to try, I just started my first cutting cycle since I started last year. I'm hoping to get from 220lbs and 20.2% BF to 9-10ish% over the next couple of months with as little lean mass loss as possible. It'd be nice to get rid of the flab I've regained over the last four years and see my abs for the first time in my life.

0smitty
05-06-09, 1:44 pm
OK, I know I'm long-winded, so I'll keep it short and sweet as I can...

First, when I first got into the game, I was 270+lbs of fat-guy. Not a bit of muscle to be found. I went through a lot of misinformation, and finally I came across the Animal brand. Used Animal Cuts through 5 cycles, and dropped 70lbs. of body fat, tons of body water, and just looked and felt great. Was skinny as hell, but Cuts gave me what I needed to feel better about myself. Went from a size 40, down to a 32 with room to spare. If anyone's skeptical, I also kept "before/after" shots from *ALL* of my Cuts cycles.

Second, I'm now 2 months away from my two-year anniversary of being in this game (yeah, lot of progress in such a small term), and I've slapped on a lot of quality muscle...I look and feel good, but I retain fat like a girl. I've got this hideous back fat that I cannot seem to part with, no matter the cardio, diet, what have you. That said, I'm down for anything Animal's got in the body recomposition category. Cuts was the bomb-diggity, end-all-be-all solution when I was obese (well, that and the cardio), so I'd be more than willing to throw this stuff in the mix and see what happens!

Josh

YoungDiesel
05-06-09, 1:47 pm
I would love to try it! I have a competition July 31st and i'm almost 11 weeks out now, and I love Animal Cuts so I could really use another fat burner.

Barron
05-06-09, 1:52 pm
I'd love to be one of the first to try this new product. alpha tested the new M-Stack a while back and it was incredible. I've never tried to cut before. I came to college 4 years ago at 140lbs and i graduate in 10 days at 190 (and lots of yo-yoing with weight inbetween). I don't have much to lose, but ive been planning on doin my first cut right after graduation. I wanna unveil what ive worked to create over the past 4 years and i'd love to do it while testin out some new product.

--Barron

Phil800101
05-06-09, 1:52 pm
It would be an honor to be chosen to test out Project C. This promo has come along at the perfect time for me...I am currently on a long cut, trying to lose my excess bodyfat once and for all. I have been cycling Cuts, and I definitely like the results that I have gotten with it. I was planning on doing another cycle of Cuts in a few weeks, but I would love to be able to try out Project C in its place.

Good luck everybody!

pmug0000
05-06-09, 1:57 pm
I've sat out the last few promos but I definitely want to throw my name in the hat for this one.

I've beta-tested flavors of different products in the past, and never failed to give plenty of detailed, honest feed back. Plus also keep a training log on here that I update daily, so I you can count on me to both review products thoroughly as well as keep a detailed log.

Also, I've been cutting for about 2-3 months now and dropped about 10 lbs. so far while keeping my strength up and even gaining strength, so you can be sure that everything will be in order on my end and it will give your product a great opportunity to show what it can do.

ctgblue
05-06-09, 2:00 pm
I have been putting off a cut as I have been shooting for a PR on squat.
So I finally broke the 90degree mark with 550 this morning, which is when I promised myself I would start the BF% elimination.
I have run contest preps before, but am really just looking to get the 6 pack sharp again (a little excess styrofoam on the cooler wall is covering most of the six pack right now)
I am not adverse to stimulants, except before doing legs (which I do at 5am anyway)
You guys know me from bb.com and I have tested, reviewed, and written up some of your stuff in my articles before. I also know the difference between what works, and just a placebo effect. My diet will tighten up (or wife will kill me) and my cardio will increase (it couldn't get much lower)

44yrs old, on HRT for 10 yrs, I have reviewed and tested more supplements than pretty much anyone I know.

I would definitely like to be considered.

Pizzer
05-06-09, 2:00 pm
I'd be stoked to have the opportunity to test Project C. I have never had the opp before to be involved in any promos, but I would welcome the chance!!!

Serrated Path
05-06-09, 2:06 pm
I'm your test monkey! Lets do this.

douggiefresh21
05-06-09, 2:06 pm
I would love to try Project C. I am actually in a cut right now and I have tried using a few products that sucked and did not work. I did a fitness photo shoot two weeks ago and tried using Expel to help me look really lean and sharp and I didn't notice a difference at all on it. MHP products.... not so good. I would definetly be interested in trying out the Project C as I am cutting now and would like to be as lean and shredded as I can for this summer.

"Iron Mike"
05-06-09, 2:07 pm
First off, ever since since I discovered Universal/Animal, there's been nothing else I trust. I'm in the best shape of my life so far thanks to hard work and the Animal line of products (lost 40+ lbs.!).

I'm always looking for something to help me take my ride to the next level (avid cyclist/mountain biker) and I'm always looking to improve on my performance and appearance. (I got about 15lbs. I'd like to see gone STAT!) I have cycled off cuts for about 2 weeks now and have a ready supply of "Paks". Usually the only other supps I use are BSN's NO-Xplode and caffeine.

Thank you for the opportunity to test this new product and no matter if I'm chosen for the test or not, I still look forward to purchasing it when testing is finished.

http://www.myspace.com/theneonmike

MC-Hitman
05-06-09, 2:21 pm
It would an experience to being an alpha tester
I have stood by Animal-XXX products over the years
I am looking to shed some weight after I graduate from college
It'll be 2 weeks and closing in fast, and I'm looking very eager to hitting the weights hard

Preston
05-06-09, 2:27 pm
I've had nothing but pure success from Animal Cuts when it comes to my dieting. It aided me in losing my previous 115lbs on my last cut and is helping me on the current diet I am on now. I must say that the potent mixture of a diuretic and thyroid booster really aids in getting your metabolism peaked during your cardio. It'd be nice to try something new for once, at least from the Animal product line. I was a beta tester for Torrent when it first came out and I had nothing but amazing results...if I was going to be bulking LOL. I'd like to call myself one of those individuals who flops between being fat and tone and then finally finds that happy medium. Right now I'm stuck in the fat stage and I'll take pretty much anything I can get my hands on that can help shed the water, boost my thyroid, and is also potent as shit.

I'm also going out to see my girlfriend this summer and I would really like to look amazing for her which is why I bust so much ass in the gym...so if you have something that will help I would GREATLY appreciate getting at taste. :)

You can ask all the big guys around here: rcrotty1, Brandona, Angst, Gambit - they all know my dedication to dieting and lifting in general so there will be no mistake in letting me rock the shit out of your new product.

Dack
05-06-09, 2:30 pm
I have tried to cut several times. Each time a new method was used from using supplements to assist to go at it on straight dieting alone. I've never been able to achive the ultimate cut I've wanted.
I would love to give this testing a try and feel like I would be a good subject due to my lack of success in the past. I used Animal prodicts for the past 4-5 years and have always been extremely happy with them.
I look forward to hearing from you and your decision.

Dack

IronMan50
05-06-09, 2:33 pm
sweet deal here bros.........Im def. up for this one. I use nothing but Universal products because its the only company that I trust and that I know product one quality supplement after another. After a length bulk, its cutting time. Everyone knows, cutting sucks, period. Lowered carbs, more cardio, and feeling drained most of the time. I would def. benefit from using some project C to help me in my cutting process to get my bf% down into single digits. I've never used any fat burner supplements before, but I have a feeling this one is going to be the top on the market after it's released, and I would love to get my hands on some before it hits the market!

MylesMcMaster
05-06-09, 2:41 pm
I've used almost all Aminal products and recommend them all. I'd like to be able to test one out for you guys.

jwt1801
05-06-09, 2:45 pm
I love animal products. my fav in all would be animal pak
couple days ago i heard the vitamin shoppe guy talking a bunch of shit about animal and i put him in his place, by giving him the facts and turns out he didnt know shit about it. Guy didnt know his ass from his elbow. He was hell bent that muscle tech and bsn shit was better. Well i got 2 of his customers in that store to buy some pak and some cuts. I cant wait till this new stuff comes out and it would be sweet if i could be the one to try it first hand.

-Thanks

ripped55
05-06-09, 3:02 pm
I have tried just about everything out there literally. Used animal cuts for a while, but still trying to lose another 2-3% body fat. I am open to always try new products and hopefully something that will get me real results and fast! I bust my ass off in the gym and still it seems I can't get that last few percent body fat. So any new product that would help me achieve that I down for.

Mutant
05-06-09, 3:08 pm
I have been on a mass cycle for so long I think I've forgotten what my body looks like!!! I would love to be an Alpha tester and help Animal come up with another first rate product.

Hercules
05-06-09, 3:23 pm
I, as most here have stated, would love to be an alpha-tester for 'Project C'. I alpha-tested Flex a couple years ago and have been a devoted user ever since. I have recently revamped and simplified my supplement regimen (Pak, fish oil, whey, and Flex everyday; I add Nitro on training days only). By simplifying my supplement intake any changes, such as adding 'Project C', would be very noticeable. I have kept accurate and frequently-updated logs here on the FORVM in the past and would do so with 'Project C'. I would be honored to be involved with alpha-testing Animal products again.

killinweight
05-06-09, 3:30 pm
i would love to test this product for animal. i love all the animal products. i've been cutting for 3 months. i'm 6'3 . i started at 230 lbs, now i'm at 215 and would love something to give me a boost. i use animal pak, pump, and shock therapy.once in a while i do a cycle of stack. i'm training more than i have ever before. i'm doing whatever it takes to see the results i want. i have tried alot of different supps for weight loss. it would be great for project c to show me how one is supposed to work. then let everyone know how well the product works. just like i have with the other animal products.

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-06-09, 3:36 pm
Right now I am working on getting cut and I would be honored to try this product. Animal is far and away the head of the class and anything you put out is going to kick ass, holding back NOTHING!

Giant Killer
05-06-09, 3:36 pm
I would love to be a tester for Product C. It's just what I need right now.

In the last few months, I have successfully built mass from 190 lbs to my goal bodyweight of 200 lbs. I have currently been holding at that bodyweight for the last month.

If selected to trial Project C I would systematically attack the fat in my body with a high protein carb cycling diet, intense lifting, consistent cardio regimen, and an iron will. All the while closely detailing my progress and thoughts in a dedicated log.

Project C sounds like just what I need to reveal and chisel the new mass I have accumulated and unveil a recomped and lean physique.

Good luck to all the applicants.

DanTheMan
05-06-09, 3:38 pm
Would love to try this out... In a cutting phase, plus it's summer time :) gotta shred it up

COLE
05-06-09, 3:44 pm
Would like to try this out as I am a little over 5 weeks out from stepping on stage for the first time but the other memebers deserve this as I have not been on here for a while as I mentioned in my contest journey.

I will keep my eyes on the members that get the chance to try it first.

Contest journey 5 weeks out.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=7726

arsilva
05-06-09, 4:12 pm
I would be ecstatic to be chosen as an alpha tester for Project C.

I decided about 2.5 weeks ago to do my first show on June 13, which gave me only 8 weeks to cut. Being relatively lean starting out, it wasn't too big a leap to think I could get into some kind of shape. With the help of Cuts and Stak, I've been gradually losing excess water and fat, and have gone down at least one notch in my lifting belt.

I'd love to use Project C in the final weeks of my cut, in order to help Universal/Animal really know how it works in conjunction with a smart cut diet and training.

Gmoney
05-06-09, 4:16 pm
I am dieting for a show in August and would love to test this out and see if it helps me. I am currently carb cycling and ready to do my keto run for 14 days. My goal is to get to 6-8% bodyfat, currently at 12%. Is this going to be better than cuts or a more updated version??? Thanks

mritter3
05-06-09, 4:18 pm
When animal comes out with something new....it has to be good. I have been bulking for about 10 months, put on some solid weight, started out about 160, and now am lingering right around 200lbs, but with that weight came some excess fat, i am gonna be finishing my bulk in about a week or so, and then cut like my life depended on it, when i started my bulk my bf% was sitting around 8% and now am 19%, i workout 4-5 days a week, and a good mix up between weight training and cardio...god i hate cardio, but it is a necesary evil..i hope to be considered to try out this project C, i have no underlying medical conditions and am over 18, i am stoked to see how everyone responds to this new product. thanks again for the opportunity.

Jay_de
05-06-09, 4:37 pm
I'm not preparing for a contest or anything but last week decided it was time to start dieting (Lifting 4 days a week with atleast 4 days of intense cardio in aswell). I've been gorging myself for the last year and under normal circumstances I would have continued to do so a bit longer, but I am taking the CPAT in October (looking to get on with the city as a Firefighter) so I figured now would be the perfect time to go ahead and try to lean up a bit.

I would love to try this out as i've used Animal/Universal supplements almost exclusively since I began training seriously...and just recently discovered the Sportpharma line.

BigLansford
05-06-09, 4:41 pm
I don't just WANT to try Project C, I NEED to.

In December of last year, I was 320 pounds, and after my 3rd cycle of Animal Cuts and SuperCuts3, I'm down to 252. I need to see how much I can fight my fat genetics.

I've already proven everyone wrong when they said I couldn't get any lower than 275.

I need your help to shut them up for good.

I need to try Project C.

BigDubbDiesel
05-06-09, 4:51 pm
Let me begin by saying that Animal Pak has definately created a positive change in my lifestyle. Without all of the motivation you guys have given me, I'm not sure where'd I'd be today. (probably a weak, pale, college kid with a beer gut and a degree). anyway, heres my current situation. I'm 21 years old, 6'1, 206lbs and around 13.5% bodyfat. I've always had a slow metabolism regardless of my diet, supplementation, or training routine. I've been cutting for the last 4 weeks, losing about 2lbs a week. I plan to get to about 8 or 9% bodyfat when I'm done. I dont hate doing cardio, but It's not on my "favorite things to do list". A couple of my lifting partners and I all put in 20 bucks for a competition between us all to see who can progress the most before summer ends. Funds are tight right now. It's hard for me to even afford groceries that allow me to stay on a strict diet. I drive 40 mins to work every morning at 3AM just to bust my ass to make a living. My other lifting partners have been hopping on clenbuterol and some more popular thermogenics. My wallet wont let me afford any additional supps to help me cut right now, so being chosen as an alpha tester for Product-C would be a blessing. I've tested an intra-aid supplement for sport pharma and gave a great, unbiased, and detailed log. I feel like I am a perfect candidate for this new opportunity; I'm currently cutting, highly motivated, in perfect health(no swine flu), and my body reacts well to stimulants. Plus if I am chosen as one of the 20 alpha testers, not only would it be an incredible offer/ experience, it would give me the upper hand in reaching my goals in developing an overall physique recomposition. (I've never been ripped before) I'm willing to dedicate myself in providing the most detailed log on this new product. If you happen to choose me, I can promise it wont be a mistake, plus you guys would help me win this competition. What else can I say? Animal for life. eat big and train hard... -Dubb

wolfzero33
05-06-09, 5:18 pm
Ive been training my balls off and doing cardio up the ass but i havent been able to get the results i even cut my diet and been drinking a gallon of water a day! I want to be a tester on your new product, I am an animal!!!!

gwshark
05-06-09, 5:21 pm
I'll volunteer to cut; man cutting is torture. But do you have to live in the USA? I live overseas.

Mattman33
05-06-09, 5:30 pm
Here's the thing, we've been working on something for over a year now, with design and formulation, sourcing of the proper raw materials, prototyping, extensive in-house testing, etc. Project C, as we're calling it, is now ready for you guys to try out.

This is a great chance. I am ready to order cuts to begin to cut bodyfat as we speak, so I guess I will hold off until this is announced. Project C sound like a great chance to get a jump on the shredding process. I am definitely interested....

I am 40 and have jumped up about 30 pounds in the past year. I am finally starting to get my diet and training in check and would love to try Project C to get that little boost in losing bodyfat. I know nothing replaces hardwork, but also know that I will never, and I mean never be with my animal/universal products in my gym bag.

Good luck to all who enter....

krazyassmexican
05-06-09, 5:58 pm
i am looking to cut and i would love to try the new product cuz i lost my job to some bs
and i am broke and i can barely afford my diet food
so help he GOD and help me animal

Firefist
05-06-09, 6:01 pm
i know i just won that carbmax promo (very thankful and happy with it, thanks alot!) and im only bulking for another two more weeks, but i am going to start the dieting and cardio right when i get back from my trip.

I've been training my ass off, constantly eating, and of course, have had the addtional help of some fine supplements (hey, thats you guys!) during this bulk ive had for the last 3 months. I've put on some quality lean weight, something a little south of 20 pounds through this time, and am very happy with what i've accomplished (the stretch marks are KILLER!). My initial goal was to hit 200 pounds, and i am very close ( i am projected to hit 197-200 in two weeks).

With my very first successful bulk completed, i think i owe it to myself to do a cut and diet down for a few reasons. 1) I can see some of my asthetic flaws better when i am leaner, so i can work on improvement specific parts. 2) i want to see how my body responds to dieting and a cutting supplement. 3) A very close freind of mine is getting married this summer and i cant fit into the damn suit, me being almost 20 pounds heavier since i bought it! I'd really like to wear it one more time before i pass it to someone else cause ive only worn it once. haha. 4) im sorry to say it, but ITS SUMMER! i didnt bother cutting last summer cause i was small and needed to gain weight. This summer, id like to see what i got under the layers!

As stated in my real gains promo a while back, I wont fool around with the feedback. Ill give you straight-shootin answers, maybe its what you will want to hear, maybe not (hopefully it is!). I also promise a strict diet and regulary scheduled cardio to show the real results of the product. I'm not going to sit back, eat crap, skip cardio, and expect it to do something for me, you can take that to the bank. I got a can of Animal Cuts a while back, but gifted it to a freind cause he needed it more than i did (i really didnt need it at all haha). But now, the bulk is done, and the time has come! Id really like to try this new product! THANKS ANIMAL!

Burke Knapp
05-06-09, 6:19 pm
Id love to try some new shredding shit...was on animal cuts for 4 cycles then switched to another brand ,,what a wast of money the other shit was!!!! Count me in.

futurefreak101
05-06-09, 6:28 pm
IN....not really sure...every product i use from you guys is always good...my whole room consists of animal clothing and supplements...id try it out....im also about to use your ECA stack for a cutting.

MrMuscles22
05-06-09, 6:28 pm
Fuck yeah I am down for testing this new product! I would love to use an Animal cutting product b/c I am allergic to something in Animal Cuts! I am also dieting for my first BB show in september and this would be the perfect time for me to test something like this out! Ever since the ban of ephedra, I have yet to find a cutting agent that works. Animal/Universal products are the real deal and I have major respect for the company and everyone who is involved with it, including all of my brothers & sisters on the Forvm! I have never seen a company that has given so much to it customers and treats all of us like a family! If you pick me, you will NOT be disappointed in the review I would give and everyone could track my progress in my journey!

Big_Country87
05-06-09, 6:43 pm
i would be honored to give this stuff a try i know if it says animal its legit

E-Train
05-06-09, 6:51 pm
I could really test this to it's full potential for you, I will even post a week by week picture and log it everyday as well as tell how the diet goes along with it. Not only have I been loyal to the Animal line for 5 years now, but it has gotten me hooked since then. Plus I can't find any other product that can shed fat off of me easier than Cuts, so this is well worth a try. Choose me, you'll get the results of the experiment. My hypothesis is that I would lose 20 lbs and get shredded to the max.

Best of luck choosing the winners and good luck to everyone!

TEZ
05-06-09, 7:09 pm
Got back to the States from Iraq in Aug. Got outta the Army in Dec. Did 10 1/2 yrs and no regrets. Once out...got depressed...hit the gym 3-4 times a week but mentally was out of it. Blah, blah, blah....Here I am 20 lbs heavier. Blasting away at cardio, high reps, and making a dent. But I'm impatient. I like to go hard and see results NOW. Never had to shed the lbs like this before. I've gone through a bottle of hydroxycut with some results. I tried Cuts and got a bit better results. I'm eatin' clean and have cut out almost all sugars...but again I'm an impatient MF'r. I'm lookin' for that extra kick to push me to the next level. Plus, I haven't be laid in forever...need to be showin' my abs so I can "pull" some at the lake!

Even if I don't get in on this....I will always remain among the faithful when it comes to Animal products! Thanks for listenin' ----Z

rottkeano69
05-06-09, 7:18 pm
Im 41yrs, and the saying goes, lifes starts all over at 40yr !! I took some time off from the gym and I got married. My wife is 10yrs younger then me so I feel damn lucky ! For me I like to keep the fire burning high. I want to look good and feel good again for myself and her !!! Im back on track at the gym and all and I would make you guys proud, if you give me the chance !

B.C.
05-06-09, 7:19 pm
The products coming out of the Alpha Tets have just kept getting better and better. I just started a cut. Some guys are hard gainers...well, I'm a hard loser and I want in on this one REAL BAD. I've tried a lot of weight loss supps before, so I'll have a wide range of things to compare it to...even the old school ephedra based products. My schedule now will allow me to maintain a very stable workout regimen and diet, a luxury I didn't have before. I am ready (and beyond willing) to be one of Animal's next Alpha Testers.

naturalguy
05-06-09, 7:32 pm
Awesome to see Project C getting under way. Looking forward to this product.

charlievanriper
05-06-09, 7:35 pm
Well I would love to but alas to new to the forum!
50 yr old with lifetime lifting experience currently cutting down to try and do his first natural Competition. Currently 5'9 183 with a 34 inch abdominal measurement at 11% down from 197 @ 17%, currently using all Animal products in his program. Cutting with Cut, Stack, Pac, and Pump, and Nitro. I am so far struggling to break the 10% mark and feel I would be a great test subject. Oh well maybe next time.

Waltexx
05-06-09, 7:36 pm
this sounds perfect. i've been working in a construction job since last summer, and have begun to lose weight and become more lean. lost about 10 lbs. since last september, not even trying too. with this job i have gained strength in different areas, and have not had a regular routine at the gym for some time now. this woul be a perfect way to jump back into it, and see where my new leaness can get me for the summer. hook me up!!!!

GSant434
05-06-09, 7:41 pm
Well the spring Rugby Season is over and I managed to maintain a healthy 220 playing weight for much of the time. Now my coach wants me to drop a few pounds and work on my speed and agility so that I can fill any gaps we have in our roster for the fall season. I'm in decent cardiovascular shape and I have absolutely no health problems. I'll give a couple short reasons why I think I'd be a good tester.

1) Loyalty. I've been a firm believer in the Animal Line for the past year since I first got the Pak. I'm never going back to another brand. I've tried just about everything, Nitro, Omega, Flex, Pump, M-Stak, Stak, Cuts, even gone with some Universal stuff like Shock Therapy, Intra Aid, ZMA Pro, EAA Nitro, EAA Stack. Cuts help me drop near 20 pounds last summer when I thought my playing days were over. I'd love to see what this new product could do.

2) Dedication. I'm working full-time (40 hours) this summer and taking 13 grad school credits. My days for the next two months are mapped out ahead of time I'm no stranger to hark work. Doesn't matter if its in the office, in the classroom, in the gym or on the pitch. I keep my diet in check with 5-6 square meals a day, Glad boxes are my best friend cause I bring all my food with me everywhere. My workouts are planned out by my brother who's a strength and conditioning specialist.

3) Change of pace. I know that Animal is a great supplement line. I know we have a lot of bodybuilders, power-lifters, and guys generally trying to improve their fitness. I'm an athlete. I'm not trying to lift to compete on stage or even just look better on the beach. I lift to have the muscular endurance and conditioning to endure 80 minutes of the most physical game on the planet. I'd love to represent the other Athletes on the board and see how it can help someone with our sport-specific needs.

MRob
05-06-09, 8:29 pm
Id love to take this special opportunity to check this product out. Im 19 fresh off a 4 month bulking cycle , looking to start cutting soon. I would love to be a tester and give honest feedback on the product.

BDub215
05-06-09, 8:43 pm
I would love to be a part of Project C. I am a 26 year old male who for the past 2 months have been trying to increase my intake and put on a few LB"s. In the not to distant futrue I will be ready to shed some bodyfat and think this would be a great way to make it happen. Strong, healthy and ready to rock. Let me know.

DFWTP
05-06-09, 8:58 pm
started dieting for shows April 29th. Shows are in august.
thanks for the opportunity

Kalisthenik
05-06-09, 9:14 pm
Just transferring duty stations, so I wanna look good when I get to where I'm goin'. I'm gonna be at a specops command that workin' out is part of the job.

Thanks for the opp...

hrdwork
05-06-09, 9:33 pm
I would be honored to be a tester for you guys! I don't have a whole lot of fat to burn but I'm down to help any way I can!

My diet is great.
Current Supps:
Real Gains
Storm
Pak

ern_r6
05-06-09, 10:06 pm
it would be sick to be a tester...it would be a good opportunity to get cut while helping out animalpak test out the product...

TigerAce01
05-06-09, 10:46 pm
Sign me up. I've never been a beta tester for an Animal product, and would love the chance for it. Ace and the Project C...sounds like a damn monster movie!

-Ace

MELTDOWN
05-06-09, 10:51 pm
Can't let this potential test pass as I finally reached my 18 year goal and tipped the scales at 251lb this winter. Time to see what it looks like and need to rid the excess water and "protective" layer of fat. Plus the roadracing leathers are a bit tight and Wife Inc will not spring for another 1200.00 suit. As a big fan of Cuts and Ripped Fast, it will be good for the notebook to compare the new "C" to my old standbys.

yamaha62411
05-06-09, 10:53 pm
Hey hows it going. I'm just getting done college track and field and my training and focus has turned since i wont be throwing much the next couple of months. I am switching from powerlifting and lifting heavier weight and low reps to more of a bodybuilding style routine in the 6-12 rep range. I am looking to get shredded up for summer and expose the hard earned muscle mass i have built over the last year. I am currently 225 at around 13% percent bodyfat. I would like to get down to 10% or below just to see and feel what my body is like with excess body fat is cut out. I would love to implement your new product in my diet arsenal while on my journey to becoming lean. Being Animal is known for producing qaulity products i expect the results from it will be exeptional. Please allow me to be a test subject of this new product and I will be sure to spread the word of its effectiveness to other friends.

Thanks,
Travis
P.S. I have no health issues and only current supps are Protein, creatine ethyl ester, fish oils, animal liver pills, and my mulitvitamin

Heith
05-06-09, 11:00 pm
hook me up, I have a IKF fight in late june and My walk around weight is 185 and the top of the class I plan to fight in is 179. If I could have a walking wieght of 179 that would be perfect.
And my body wold not have to go throught the stresses of cutting weight right before the fight. thanks, heith

BigWilk
05-06-09, 11:00 pm
What up everyone! F.N.G. in here tonight. My name is John and I'm a US Marine. I have been bodybuilding for about 12 years now and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm a huge fan of the Universal Animal products and this kick ass website.
I know you have to be a veteran of the website to qualify for the Project C Testing, but I might be new to the website, not to the life style of bodybuilding. I'm currently using hydroxycut, but do to the recall I stopped taking it and all other bullshit supplements that are out there. I'm cutting up for a show in June and trying a whole different approach to it. I need to add a kick ass fat burner to my program to complete my goal.
Anyway, it's nice to be apart of the ANIMAL Family, I look forward to speaking with my fellow brothers and sisters of the IRON. PEACE

Joshua F
05-06-09, 11:02 pm
Hello Brothers in Iron
I'm getting ready for the NPC USA and it would be great to be part of the testing and use this product as part of my prep. to the USA

soulspline
05-06-09, 11:35 pm
nice bro, just the one l i needed for my wedding day shreds specifically on june, need to be leaner than ever hope i can make the CUT

fatbackgoal
05-06-09, 11:48 pm
I would really welcome the opportunity to test Project C. I am currently 310 (down 22 from Arnold weekend) and really looking to get down to start a bulk. I have been consistent with the workouts and diets and would like to see what could happen with a quality product to shed the fat. Most of the products that needing to be tested are for gainers so it would be nice to try one to shed. With this product I feel I could be ready for a show in September which would be my first. I am looking forward to the opportunity to be a part of this study.

Carmine03
05-07-09, 12:13 am
I am your man. I want to be an Alpha Tester for Project C. I am ready for this.
A little background on me. I am between 5' 7" and 5' 8" and I'm about 195lbs. My name is Carmine and I'm from New York, so you can guess my background.
As a kid, I was always chubby. I looked up to big guys, mostly pro-wrestlers like I saw on TV and always wished I could be like that. We moved around as a kid. I ended up in North Carolina in 7th grade and finished out school there as the resident Yankee. I did what any chubby dude should do...I played football. I was a lineman, of course. You could guess by my height that I wasn't getting recruited to play after high school. But, I didn't care. I loved playing just for the exercise and because it toughened me up. I also started wrestling by the time I got into high school. It was the best way to keep in shape between football seasons for a guy who had absolutely no interest or ability on a basketball court.
By the time I graduated high school, I had gotten myself into good enough shape to attend the US Air Force Academy. Hanging out with a bunch of physical specimens of specimenity for 4yrs just made me that much better. By 2003, my senior year, I had finally gotten my shit together and I competed as a lightweight bodybuilder in the Colorado NPC and took 4th place in the open class. My victory was being on that stage in the most packed weight class and making the call-out for the top 5. It was an awesome capstone to a 12 week religious experience we call "contest prep."
As a young hot-shot lieutenant in the Air Force, I tried my hand at a powerlifting meet in 2005. Competition lifting was such a shock to a guy that had done pretty much only hypertrophy training by that point. I was stoked to have a legal bench of 140kg.
Unfortunately it's been mostly downhill from there.
I got out of active duty in 2006 when the Air Force decided to downsize due to an accounting error made in 1999, with a wife and two girls to feed and take care of. I was also diagnosed with a pretty severe case of obstructive sleep apnea. So I went through the most brutal surgery I've had yet when they basically roto-rooter'd the inside of my skull to clear my air passages out so I could breath. I was working 2 full time jobs putting in about 90-100hrs a week and trying to sneak workouts in when I could because I was still working on the air force base as a civilian and it was free. Sleep deprivation does weird things to you, like make you more vulnerable to injury and less quickly to heal. I tore the labrum (cartilage) in my right shoulder in January of 2008. Thanks to our stellar health care system for less than rich people, I was able to have it operated on...eight months later. For the first month I barely moved. The second month, I started some light movement. Then I hit the re-hab as hard as I could as often as I could through the end of the year and I was finally cleared to work out on my own in January of 2009. I was primed for a New Year's resolution. I had a lot of ground to make up though.
My strength is coming back over the last 4 months. I've deadlifted 455lbs in few different workouts. I've benched 225lbs for 8 reps in my last two chest workouts. I can't do squats yet because I can't rotate my arm back to hold the bar, but I can leg press and lunge so I'm doing that and extensions and curls.
I'm just happy to be healthy and glad to be lifting. But, the time off softened me up and I'm ready to be hard again. I'm ready to be an alpha tester for Project C.

navarro1
05-07-09, 12:41 am
i been looking for a good product to cut and even though the CUTs pack..is awesome..i need something new. whatever this is im sure i wanna try it. i want those quick results and keep my really hard earned muscle. i put on weight for anything been trying to get abs for a while since i was really fat when i was younger. and well shit..i hate seeing how hard i work and the next skinny fuck is ripped and can't lift like me or as long as me. csnt even cardio like me..yet there is still no beach figure!!!
give it to me...me make a tester!!!

CUDA
05-07-09, 1:24 am
Perfect timing, I'm ready to cut and am looking at all options for a supplement. I am in perfect health and ready to test.

Xenocide
05-07-09, 1:30 am
As a parkour athlete (learn more about parkour by seeing me in action here: http://www.youtube.com/x3no ) I'm always trying to be faster, more silent, and light on my feet. I'm a pretty big guy; 6'1" and 205 but I still manage to fly through the air. For a while I'm been wanting to take my physique to the next level; really push myself by losing that 5 to 10 lbs that I know I can afford to drop. I'm always up for trying new things, and I know that a new, high quality fat burner will help me achieve my goals while fitting in perfectly with my high energy lifestyle

Joverine
05-07-09, 6:04 am
I def want in, I am lookin to cut some weight when i get home. I am in Denmark playing football in the Danish National league playing pro over here. The food isn't as good, or as pure as home and drinking is a must, so when i get home in july I am looking to get in nasty shape...killer Line Backer shape. The season is broken up into 2 parts april-june and the middle of august til the middle of october. Tryin to just be mean when i come back.

Joverine
05-07-09, 6:08 am
I shoulda said this earlier but half of these guys are busters and I don't like hating on them but for real i am a paid football player playing in europe. Some of them are talk, I am all business, if u want some stats on what i did in college I can give it to the real lifters let me know and i can email u how a real LB does work. I also want to help bec i am tryin to get an animal product that is NCAA legal, I feel like this could separate the company even further than others who try and fail...We can succeed and produce!

rmeguy
05-07-09, 6:29 am
I am currently in the Army and am starting my cut cycle as i have gained some un wanted weight as the army says. so i am now trying to cut down and lose some "excess" body fat. Being over here in iraq i try to get my hands on anything i can to lose the fat. It helps that i am going to get back form this deployment during summer. Thanks brothers.

getbig9
05-07-09, 6:59 am
I have a competition coming up and everyday I look at the animal forum for motivation, i would love to test out the new Project C for an edge in my competition and to be as diced and cut as possible. Time to get shredded! cardio in the am then weights in the pm

FeelthePain
05-07-09, 9:13 am
This would be an great opportunity for me, if I could get to do it. I've been lifting since 2006 and part of animal forum since 2007. I've been building muscle and mass since starting, and have never done a cut cycle. I've been tweaking my diet and program that whole time, making sure I know how it all fits together. So, I've been considering a cut for some time, and this seems like a good opportunity to give it a try. I know what diet adjustments I would need to make and I certainly am ready to shed some body fat %. Thanks for consideration!

Flash419
05-07-09, 10:31 am
I would love to be a tester for Project C. I just started my diet and cardio in prep for House's show in September. I've used Animal Cuts numerous times with great results, and would love to try the newest Animal cutting supplement.

This is my second try at getting ready for a contest. Last year I planned on doing a few of the spring shows, and dieted down from 299 to 254. Although I got pretty lean, with work calling every 12 hours, and being gone for days at a time, I just wasn't able to pull it all together to get on stage. But, this is MY year.. I did a mini bulk cycle this winter with Animal Stak, and got from 265 up to 280. Now it's time to peal away the fat and get ready to stand onstage. Work has slowed down, so missing meals and workouts wont be a problem this time.

Hook me up and I will log every workout, and give Project C my honest review.

THANKS again Animal / Universal for another great PROMO!

Argos
05-07-09, 10:57 am
Hey guys it's been a while but I am back. I don't know what has happened to me but since I became a new father things have just been slipping. Anyway, for the past couple of months I have started to get back in the mind set I once had and currently busting my butt to get back to where I was. I am currently 230lbs and love to get back down to where I was a year ago at 205lb and I think that Project C would be a good place to start. If it is as good as CUTS has been I know that it will be awesome.

Anyway, I would love to be a tester, I think I have try at each and every promotion you all have put out and have never got the call. I think that this one would be prefect for me and I hope that I don't get passed up this time. I got the dedication ya'll are looking for and all I need is the chance. Logs...no problem tell me what you need and it's yours...come on give a guy from the south a chance to prove he's an animal.

jhedman2
05-07-09, 11:18 am
Of course I'd love to try out the new alpha product! I'm looking to seriously cut for the summer! Big summer of boating and sun! Have used virtually every product animal has made over the last 6 years or so and would love to add one more to that list. I'm 5'11" around 190, hit the gym nearly everyday and simply can't cut the excess flesh to the point at which the muscle abounds! Great clean bill of health, want more stimulants (caffeine just isn't cutting it any more, no pun intended)... Anyway, would love to try the product and would certainly give some bountiful reviews... Thanks again.

BRUTSTRENTH
05-07-09, 11:20 am
been a minute but always keeping my ear to to the animal street. been trying to get cut but I am just missing something....look I need to be a guinea pig for awhile..you know have something important to do...not gonna come up with some story or video..beggin and pleadin shit...not my stelo...let me try the shit and see what happens...I am immune to everything, best test subject your gonna find...you need me you know where to find me.

LATER

dd2inxs
05-07-09, 12:39 pm
I would be very interested in this. I am a 38 year old female, who keeps trying to win the battle against my arch enemy, Bodyfat. I've tried multiple products to aid my diet and exercise programs. And, if this can help, that would be great! I hope you will consider me for this.

Thank you.

Little Z
05-07-09, 3:12 pm
I would like to have the opportunity to be an Alpha Tester for Project C. I am currently still working on getting my wrist back to 100% and since
my goals can not match my abilities.. i can not currently handle the heavy weight i was pushin before the injury. Since all that has happened
I have decided to do a cut, and drop some weight while I allow my wrist to heal (I still hit the iron hard, just not as heavy).. Being able to have this
chance to test a product, not just ANY product but a NEW Animal product would definitely be something I am interested in. The current Animal line
is top notch in my book.. and I wouldnt go a day without the staple in my arsenal Animal PAK..

I believe testing this product will put me over that edge to get where I want to be, so I will be able to hit the iron even harder and heavier when
I hit the target weight..

Nothing supplements great nutrition, and I have a solid diet set up, and I am ready to kick it into over-drive.. I want to thank corp for giving all of
us a chance to become an Alpha Tester and want to wish everyone entering this Promo good luck!

its great to be back on the Forvm..

gohawks76
05-07-09, 5:00 pm
it is right for me i need to cut the extra weight and animal products are the best. my shoulder is back to normal and the ass kicking is about to start this would give me that little extra i need.

zophyeal
05-07-09, 7:36 pm
I would love to try this new product. I wanna get stupidly ripped

ks2833
05-07-09, 7:41 pm
I love Animal Cuts so much. I can't wait to see how the testers like this new product!

Elem Entree
05-07-09, 8:29 pm

I am very interested in testing this new product. I am a week or two out from the start of my cut cycle and I had planned on using Animal Cuts. I have tried a good handful of products and Animal has never let me down. I'm just over 30 years old I'm 5'11 I weigh in at 230 and I'm at 19% body fat. I am ready for this and I look forward to being able to assist as an Alpha tester for this new product!

Thanks

J Beast
05-07-09, 8:30 pm
Sup guys. Check it. This is an honest, no bullshit statement. I love Animal products. I use Animal Pak, Animal Omega, and Animal Nitro every day. The truth is though...I don't love all the products. I don't pull punches and I 'm telling the truth when I say that I have tried Animal Cuts multiple times in the past and have never been impressed with it. I would love to try out Project C to see if you guys can make a product that will give my cutting phase a real kick in the ass. I am cutting right now and I would be willing to give the product an honest shot on a clean diet and I'll give you an honest review when I'm done.
Just keeping it real.

dibblet
05-07-09, 8:36 pm
i would love to test the project c. i have been taking animal pak, pump, and stack for about 3 months now and love the results

John-TNS
05-07-09, 9:33 pm
I would be a good candidate for this test because I am dedicated to my diet and training. I am a completely athletic 24 year old 5"11 210 with 14% BF looking to drop into the single digits for my wedding cruise. If given the opportunity, I would provide accurate results of the Project C.

Animal Rocks!!

dannynb
05-07-09, 9:58 pm
Look forward to learning about this. Good luck folks.

Fknwcko
05-07-09, 10:13 pm
Sounds like it will be great.

eneyman
05-07-09, 11:19 pm
this sounds like a new badass supplement by Animal! What stood out in your description J-Dawg was "recomposition" .. meaning this is not just going to be some caffeine packed jitter "matrix" of ingredients. Quality stims are hard to come by because I usually just feel like my head is going to explode and my teeth will fall out from grinding them constantly when I take energy or fat loss products. I am currently on a cut heading into the summer and have changed up my diet, eating cleaner and working out harder. It would be a major honor to take part in the early stage for a new Animal product because everything i've ever tried from universal/animal line is top notch sh%t. My goals are to lose about 5 pounds which should not be a big deal, but the tricky thing is to keep strength up if not increase levels while cutting down bf%. This new product sounds like it might be something along the lines of a cortisol control with stims..but i'm probably off. Either way, it sounds intriguing already and I can't wait til more info is revealed.

Sadhu
05-07-09, 11:53 pm
I would love to try this new product, to be the one to try it out, Reasons why you should pick me:

-I don΄t Drink
-I don΄t Smoke
-Im young and health
-I can be really comitted to what I propose
-I love the animal line
-I don΄t party and Im always on bed at 10:00 p.m. to wake up at 6:00 a.m.
-I train 6 days a week
-I΄m always on diet(depending on what I΄m looking for)

There are alot other reasons to choose, so I hope you pick me, Believe me, I won΄t dissapoint you guys.

Standing_Guard
05-08-09, 3:46 am
hey J, im your man. I sit in a truck most of the day, though my job is very labor intensive. I'm always looking to go on a cut (God knows I need to). You know me i'm always gonna give it to you straight. Hope to be one of the chosen ones.

rayzer27
05-08-09, 9:36 am
Everytime Universal comes out with a new product i get chills! I am currently on a cut and am trying to do a local show in august! Im as hardcore as it gets when it comes to this sport with diet and lifting. I'm 21 years old and I don't smoke or drink..I am very dedicated to what i do so if ur looking for a hardcore preject c tester im your man. Id love to test this product cause i know universal is top quality and stands by its word.

Joverine
05-08-09, 11:13 am
I also think that this would be a great opportunity not for me but for the company so a new product can be tested and get out there helping athletes to get the most out of their supplement packs. It takes more than hard work and sweat, it takes proper form, focus, the right nutrition and the right supplementation of vitamins, minerals, aminos and all that other good shit to make it all come together.

Joverine
05-08-09, 11:18 am
I'd also like to say about myself that I get paid to go to the gym, my team pays from my gym membership and expects me to be there daily constantly getting better and constantly improving. Fuck I don't need to get paid to be there I just wanna be there because there is a direct relationship between on the field performance and proper weight lifting for football. I feel that in addition this product can only help me achieve my goals and win another championship overseas. Finally, I am hoping it can assist me in putting me to the next level so that i may be able to play somewhere back home next year in either an arena league, Canada or somewhere else. I don't think any other athlete here can offer the company that kind of testing and performance...I am not just a body builder...I use the functional strength to play the most competitive and physically demanding sport in the world...football

C.Coronato
05-08-09, 11:27 am
Nice! Right in the middle of onseason could use a can fo sho! Trying to blast that last amount of fat on my glutes while hitting the stair master for an hour every morning!

etrevino
05-08-09, 1:23 pm
Yo, i'm 42 working out hard and stronger than ever. I play Semi Pro Football, yea, full contact with pads and all. It's the real thing, there's nothing like hitting a man full speed and winning especially when they are 1/2 my age. I'm 6ft. 2in. at 295lbs. I've been taking Animal Cuts and i'm on my third three week interval with one week off in between. I'm seeing results especially in my arms and legs. I would like to get in this trial because i need something a more extreme. I just need more, especially getting the fat loss around my face and stomach. I'm so close, help me get cut. I feel young, play 4 quarters hard and train like a freak, cuttin up to show the Art underneath it all would be perfect.

Paulie3576
05-08-09, 1:32 pm
I am 6' 280lbs
20" Arms.
53" Chest
59" Shoulders
39" Waist
30" Quads
I would guess about 19-21%bf.

etrevino
05-08-09, 5:44 pm
Let me rethink this, The reality is this is a test group and i believe in order for me to be a candidate i would be humble enough to be honest and get real. I talked about Football before as if i could use some cuttin up to help myself. The truth is i'm a little fat and i need to cut up and loose body fat. I have been working hard for about 3-4 years, most of that time learning how to work out, get my reps correct, technique correct and what movements are natural enough to get heavy. Then i started learning after time what i needed to do to get stronger and be able to lift more weight. Through all this i got bigger and yea gained muscle and strength. The Animal Cuts are helping me but with my @ 24% body fat i really need to get down below 18%, maybe a little more. Football is about over for me for the rest of my life and training is something i will not stop doing. This new product can be my opportunity to get that added edge against my body fat and produce some fast and real results. I think i am a great candidate because i have just enough body fat to show the results you would like to show as to what can occur when you take the new product. I believe there are more guys with a little too much fat that dream about getting shredded than there are almost shredded guys dreaming about getting a little more shredded. Let me be a candidate and get the results you want to advertise. Please!

T. Kemble
05-08-09, 6:42 pm
I support you guys through and through.

22 years old, student of the irongame, focused, determined.

i'd love to test the next new product.

- tek

mhammer12
05-08-09, 7:25 pm
I'm 25 and have been into Animal for about two years now. I was one of many at the Blackout this year and plan on being in the cage each year. I need to drop about 20 to 30 pounds for the military. I was active duty Army Infantry for three years (2003-2006) and have recently join the National Guard to become a medic and need to get back into military shape. I've already brought the Animal out with my training now I could use something else to go along with Pak, Flex, Cuts, and Test.

PS...When is the "Stand your ground" shirt coming to the site? You guys were out of XL in now time.

matic-
05-08-09, 8:32 pm
This is perfect timing...

I am beginning my journey of competing in my first competition in the fall, so i will be in need of a fat loss supp for my cut. And why should i look any further than animal. The tried and true supplements. And the brand i trust (my staple multi and creatine are the pak and storm).

Im planning on cutting beginning in july with my show in the fall (not determined yet)
so there would be a delay in my log but still pick me :)

d.simpsonpt
05-08-09, 8:42 pm
I am just now making the transition from powerlifting to bodybuilding and would love to start off on the great food... I would love the great opportunity to be part of something new with a product line that i already use and also love the help to make this big transition

jeff00z28
05-08-09, 9:26 pm
i got a thing on facebook. im in to test

BigBlueBear
05-09-09, 11:31 am
Project C, huh? Looking for those that cut? Shit... it's an everyday struggle isn't it. I'm still toying down that road here and now. Base work...

I came to the Forvm in what... early 07, just looking for the quick fix. My wife just had our twin boys and I stepped on the scale to see 280 looking back at me (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/pakpics/110-1083_IMG.JPG). That's fucking reality for you ain't it? Anyways... I took a minute, listened to what everyone was saying and started getting my shit on track, not just eatting 1300-1500 cal a day and shit. Then motivation struck.

I missed the first one... but I got down on Bust'N'Ass 2 in a heart beat. I learned a lot about how I could push myself and what I could do. I ended up hitting high 160's if I remember right (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/114-1456_IMG.JPG). Sure the number is nice and the pic is better than where I was before, but there was no mass really.

So long down the road I've been, bulking and cutting trying to put on what I can but peel these last few layers off and get my ass down to the 12% or better range. It's a fight, but Animal / UN and the Forvm's got my back so I know it'll get there.

Anyways... groundwork aside, I pay my dues. I'm busting my ass and doin my thing. To cover some of the bases, no I've no underlying medical conditions (that I know of) nor do I have adverse reactions to stimulants. Cutting and recomp... shit, that's just part of the game. I was cutting for a brief stint (was doing Bust'n Ass 4 but missed a deadline) so I've been doing a slow clean bulk for now. But words don't do it all, so I'll show you what you got to work it.

Front Relaxed (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00551.JPG)
Front Double Bi (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00552.JPG)
Front Spread (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00553.JPG)
Side Relaxed (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00554.JPG)
Side Flexed (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00555.JPG)
Side Tri (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00556.JPG)
Back Relaxed (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00557.JPG)
Back Double Bi (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00558.JPG)
Back Spread (https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/bhanshaw/Filemanager_Public_Files/animal/DSC00551.JPG)

I ain't the champ. I don't need to be. I just look in the mirror each day and say "Did I take a step foward?". I'm going to keep pushing foward one way or another, that's for sure.

Project C... will it take me further? Shit... ya'll got the what you need to make decision if I can run it. I'm stepping it up one way or another.

dagunner
05-09-09, 12:17 pm
Count me in. I will gladly try it .

0verc0me
05-09-09, 4:38 pm
I am 5'10" 175lbs
19 years old
14% body fat (estimated)
2.5 years experience
Clean diet
Just coming off of a long bulk, and have been cutting for a few weeks.
I have used ANIMAL products in the past, and they haven't failed me yet!
Universal is one of my most trusted brands.
I'm a college student and am looking to compete for the first time later this year.
I have done a couple logs in the past, and one with ANIMAL Pump and would be eager to test out a new opportunity!

Big Wides
05-09-09, 6:21 pm
I would like to throw my name in the ring for this one. It is a product by Universal so it is top line. Just got done with a comp and looking to shed the weight I put on for it. I am going to start a nice diet and training regimine to accompany the drop in weight.

PrometheusCon
05-09-09, 6:28 pm
Throwing my name into the game. It's summer time right? That only means one thing... cut season. I'm looking to shed the fat and get a solid 6 pack going. Never had a deep one and would really like to work towards that during this testing. Just finished college for the year. No more books... just work!

Joverine
05-09-09, 6:29 pm
There are those in life who live by a code which cannot be deviated from, which cannot be strayed from, and it cannot broken. Those who understand such a code know its true meaning. Many try to understand yet few have the ability to live by it. To realize that there is a higher purpose that must be fulfilled, a sort of destiny but not destiny. An ever changing time line that our decisions determine the outcome. Those who understand never stray, they cannot, they will not. And it is that will to push on that drives us to out ultimate outcome. Fight for a higher purpose, defend the code and an honorable life can be lived.

Joverine
05-09-09, 6:43 pm
There are those who live life by the edge of a blade and those who cannot wield such power. In life everyone is given a series of make or break choices. There are those who grab it by the balls and will use the blade to better them self for a higher purpose and there are those who make excuses. I am one of those guys who makes his own decisions and will stand by them, see them through and deal with the outcomes...good or bad. I am one of those guys who cannot sleep at night and need to go work out life's problems with the only way i know how...in a poorly lit room with metal banging against metal, working it all out. Trying to make sense of this world that we live in. And looking in the mirror an epiphany reveals itself. There standing behind me as far as the eye can see soldiers armed for war waiting for my battle cry and the swift swing of my blade...but they wait, they wait as set after set are pumped out. Until the blurred visions in my head disappear, and as I close the door feeling the pain of hours of movement I look back and see them waiting in the door way for my return. They know that when i return they will clear a path for their unquestionable leader and once again be unleashed to pillage, and plunder, have their way with this world as they only know how, the way they deem fit. All that is needed is a swift swing of my blade.

Maiden69
05-09-09, 6:52 pm
We're looking for 20 Alpha Testers to try out the new Project C. You have to be healthy (with absolutely no medical or underlying health issues), not be adverse to stimulants and the shedding of bodyfat or a positive physique recomposition.

Why would I like to try out Project C;
I would like to try out Project C because I'm always in the look out for good thermogenic products that could help me achieve my goals. I'm always trying to keep control of my body fat levels, one, because my job requires me to, and second, because I want to! I always want to lose fat, but I also always want to try and add lean mass... I have used Animal Cuts quite a few times, always with good results, but always on a calorie restriction diet. I'm very interested in the Recomposition abilities of this Project C supplement.

Quick Stats.
39 (be 40 June 18th), 5'8.5", 215, about 18%bf.
I will be finishing up a "clean" bulk in about 3 weeks, and I will be more than happy to jump into a Re-Comp/Cut to show off my gains. This will be a great time for me, because I will be at an Army School and I will not have my wife's cooking to throw me a hook and sabotage my diet.

Tomakazi
05-09-09, 9:39 pm
It would be an honor to be a guinea pig for Animal! Every animal product I use is awesome, and im sure this will be no exception. Im in the process of training for a half marathon ehile sticking to my weight training schedual. I could use all the help i can get. Either way, Im stoked for a new animal product. Keep up the good work

kara
05-10-09, 12:55 am
im 5"11
im 23yrs old
im d nightmare of my own in the gym.
i work hard to get myself puke

i want to try animal products bcoz i m crazy about animal products im using animal stak2 thrice & i m dieing to use another animal product i love testing my body levels im a freak about body building im 23 years old & im working on my body from past 3 years & i use universal nutrition products & i have capability to work as hard as animal products want me too i love animal products they r the best amongst all please select me i wanna try all new products to achieve what a animal products user deserve. it
i can send my pics to get myself tested on animal products. im freak & insane about my workout & for animal products

kara
05-10-09, 1:01 am
i want to enter & i want to try project c alpha tester
i want to touch the hell be in hell work as hard as in hell after trying the new animal project C.

xMATT182x
05-10-09, 3:21 am
I'd love to try this product. I won't bore you with an essay about why you should pick me. All I will say is i'm 100% loyal to animal and will back it's products til the day I die. I'd be honored gentleman.

ionicrod
05-10-09, 2:04 pm
yeah, i like to give this a shot. I started a "cut" last week, planning to drop around 20 lbs. So for about the next 5 weeks, id be a good candidate to alpa test.

Joverine
05-10-09, 2:52 pm
I just wanted to post my stats -
5' 8"
200 lbs
Outside LB Triangle Razorbacks (Danish American Football Federation)
40 time - 4.61
5-10-5 Shuttle - 4.21
L Drill - 7.01
225 Bench - 19 times
Squat - 405
Clean - 295
College Experience and Awards for Senior Year-
Pace University 2007
• 148 Total Tackles
• 69 Solo 79 Assisted
• 10 Tackles for Loss for 23 Yards
• 7 Fumble Recoveries
• 1st in the Nation in Total Tackles 13.5
• Most Avg. Tackles per Game in the Nation for DII since 2005 Season
• 1st in the Conference in Total Tackles
• 10th in the Nation in Solo Tackles Avg. 6.3 per Game
• 206th in the Nation in Tackles for Loss Avg. 0.9 per game
• 1st in the Nation in Total Tackles in a Single Game Husson - 08/31/2007 – 27 Tackles
• 7th in the Nation in Total Tackles in a Single Game C.W. Post - 09/08/2007 – 19 Tackles
• Conference Records in:
• Most Total Tackles (Game) Joe Streany, PAC 27 – Husson - 8/31/07
• Most Total Tackles (Season) Joe Streany, PAC 148 - 2007
• Highest Tackles per Game Avg. Joe Streany, PAC 13.5 - 2007
• All-Academic All-Conference Northeast 10
• 1st Team all Conference Northeast 10
• 2007 Daktronics Division II Football All-Northeast Region Second Team Defense
• 2007 CoSIDA College Division First Team Academic All-District Football Team compiling a cumulative 3.62 GPA majoring in Professional Studies
• 2007 Don Hansen's Football Gazette All-Northeast Region Team Second Team Defense.
• 2007 Defensive MVP
• “Streany was instrumental in leading a Pace defense that was ranked 52nd in the nation in total defense, 36th in rushing defense, 75th pass efficiency defense, 67th in scoring defense, 36th in turnovers gained and 64th in fumbles recovered.”

Joverine
05-10-09, 8:28 pm
Stats continued -
2004-2005 Freshmen Year –
• Defensive Practice Player of the Year
2005-2006 Sophomore Year –
• 98 Tackles – Team Leader
• Solo Assisted
• Tackles for Loss for
• Sacks for
• 2 Interceptions
• 33rd in the Nation Total Tackles Avg. 9.8 per game
• 2nd in the Conference in Tackles
• 11th in the Nation in Total Tackles in a Single Game Merrimack - 10/22/2005 – 18 Tackles
• 2nd Team All Conference Northeast-10
2006-2007 Junior Year –
• 95 Tackles – Team Leader
• 44 Solo 51 Assisted
• 7.5 Tackles for Loss for 31 Yards
• 4 Sacks for 25 Yards
• 1 Interception – 3 Pass Break Ups
• 1 Fumble Recovery
• 18th in the Nation Total Tackles Avg. 9.5 per game
• 2nd in the Conference in Tackles
• 52nd in the Nation in Solo Tackles Avg. 4.4 per game

Tron
05-11-09, 12:20 am
I'll toss in my hat also.

Shark
05-11-09, 1:07 am
I am 11 weeks out from my first comp. I have had a few cut and bulk cycles now, but have never gotten my bodyfat within competition range. I am a little worried about comming in with the right BF and looking dry on comp day. I have been searching around for a few months for the perfect supp to help me come in first place worthy. If any company can help me pull it off, I know it's animal. So it's awesome that you guys are comming out with this supp. So I will definitely donate my body, once again, to animal for testing....

Joverine
05-11-09, 3:24 am
I also think that i can give u guys some real feedback on my progress and adjust my lifting, eating and whatever else to allow for the maximum efficiency of the product tested, I feel that I can be an asses to the program and it is a great opportunity to help the company I believe in.

Joverine
05-11-09, 3:27 am
I also believe in the products you guys make, i live by the standard that u guys believe in, and do thing accordingly. Elite athletes know what results are and when then matter most and in my profession u live and die by what u can accomplish in the weight room...I want to get better and better, and your products have only helped

Freakshow
05-11-09, 3:29 am
In before the lock...

Just finished school and am ready to completely focus on cutting this summer. I put on some unwanted weight this semester and really need something to help me out. Would love to give Project C a shot.

mdh84
05-11-09, 3:39 am
I would love the opportunity to try out this new product. I am in the process of dropping some bodyfat right now and was planning on ordering a can of Animal Cuts to help out the process. I think that I would be a good tester for this new product because I am already shedding weight and planning on using a fat burner so I don't have to change much. I have not experienced adverse effects to stimulants and have no underlying medical conditions that would affect me while testing this product. I'm as healthy as a horse. Thanks.

Q
05-11-09, 6:42 am
Throw my name in the hat too... Last fall I dropped about 35 pounds, after being out of the gym and other activities for way too long, bringing myself from around 30% bf to the low 20%'s. After the holidays I decided to do a mini bulk because I was looking small after losing the weight. I have been seeing great results in the mirror, but I think that 21-23% bf is too high for the start of a long term bulk. So my current plan is to start cutting with the goal of dropping to 10% bf or under before I start bulking again. I feel that testing Project C would help me reach my goal and give me an opportunity to give something back to the company/community that has taught me so much...

Lastly, I have never had any adverse reaction to stims (currently using Pump and loving it) and have no underlying medical conditions.

Coso Elite
05-11-09, 9:04 am
I wish i could be a tester because i am fairley new and it would be a good way to see how it affects someone "new" to the lifting circuit. However i don't have 10 posts yet :( oh well maybe next time i can be an alpha tester.

J-Dawg
05-11-09, 9:41 am
Winners will be announced later today. Keep in mind that to be eligible to win ya gotta have at least 10 posts here on the FORVM. Once the winners are announced, we ask that all winners submit their full mailing info ASAP so that we can get the Alpha Testing underway on time.

etrevino
05-11-09, 10:19 am
Man, i just got into this gig, i think i'm hooked but 10 posts? If you guys had a face to face with me and saw the disire and what i've done already you'd let me test. I'm so close yet so far. I have 0 wins for first place and i won't give up. The last competition i lost was Saturday at the Football Game, three rounds of OT to lose with a run up the middle by the other team. It's just one game closer to another win. Don't talk about it, be about it.

TheDarkHalf
05-11-09, 10:43 am
I hope i'm not too late J-Dawg!

I'm a big supporter of animal cuts and would love to try a new cutting product from UN. I am not adverse to stims and would be absolutely and positively interested in shedding fat or going through a body recomposition.

My biggest issue with shedding fat on a cut, is well....me! My genetics suck, plain and simple. I always have the most outlined diet, cardio, and lifting plans. I'm very very disciplined and strict in everything I do when it comes to lifting, BUT my body just does not like to get rid of fat (i'm into week 11 of a keto diet with an 1hr and 15min of cardio). I'm I would be honored to alpha test this new product as well as gain a new tool in my arsenal to aid in fat loss. That, and my log of this product would be flawless!

Flash419
05-11-09, 3:39 pm
Winners will be announced later today. Keep in mind that to be eligible to win ya gotta have at least 10 posts here on the FORVM. Once the winners are announced, we ask that all winners submit their full mailing info ASAP so that we can get the Alpha Testing underway on time.

Could I send you my info now... just in case? ;-)

MrMuscles22
05-11-09, 4:16 pm
I am so hoping to get picked to test this new product! As I posted earlier, I am dieting for my first bodybuilding show in the heavyweight division (Erik Fankhouser Mid Atlantic Grand Prix on sept 12, 2009). I would make a great candidate for testing this b/c my diet and training is right on and would yeild the best possible results. I would love to test this Animal product and give my honest feedback! Thanks for this opportunity!

J-Dawg
05-11-09, 4:38 pm
Below are the selected testers for Project C. Email info@animalpak.com w/ your full mailing information, FORVM name and that you are a tester for Project C. We will begin sending out the packages as earlier as tomorrow. More details will follow in the packages.

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf

weedlewott
05-11-09, 4:41 pm
Below are the selected testers for Project C. Email info@animalpak.com w/ your full mailing information, FORVM name and that you are a tester for Project C. We will begin sending out the packages as earlier as tomorrow. More details will follow in the packages.

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf

Big congrats to the ones who were selected.

TheDarkHalf
05-11-09, 4:42 pm
WooHooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks J-Dawg and Universal Nutrition for this awesome opportunity! I am grateful and truly honored!

Congrats to all the other winners!

Mr. Dead
05-11-09, 4:42 pm
HUUUGE congrats!!!

Flash419
05-11-09, 4:44 pm
THANK YOU! :-)

Info is on the way!

C.Coronato
05-11-09, 4:52 pm
Nice fellas !! Enjoy that C!!

Mattman33
05-11-09, 4:54 pm
congrats to all who made it. i am very jealous and cant wait to read those logs and journals...good luck.

Little Z
05-11-09, 4:55 pm
Thanks for this opportunity..

Sending info now..

fatbackgoal
05-11-09, 5:00 pm
Thanks for the opportunity to test this product.

Congrats to all the others chosen as well.

LittleMan55
05-11-09, 5:03 pm
Congrats to everyone selected! It is an honor to test an Animal product. I am anxiously awaiting feedback.

Maiden69
05-11-09, 5:07 pm
Congrats guys! Hope to hear about it soon enough!

DANO
05-11-09, 5:08 pm
Big congrats to everyone!

Firedrake
05-11-09, 5:16 pm
Congrats to the testers! I've got InkdMuscle close by, so I can see the results.

. . . maybe I'll qualify if J-Dawg ever comes up with that "Animal Silver" I requested . . . *grin*.

MrMuscles22
05-11-09, 5:20 pm

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf

OMG this is fucking unreal! I am excited as shit! A big THANKS to J-Dawg and the guys at Animal! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again and a huge CONGRATS to the other testers picked!

Fury317
05-11-09, 5:26 pm
Good picks J. All of these guys and gals are stand up people. Looking forward to seeing everyone's results.

GSant434
05-11-09, 5:26 pm

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf

SWEET! I greatly appreciate the opportunity to try out the newest product. I'll make damn sure to give it and my logs the utmost attention. I won't let you guys down

InkdMuscle
05-11-09, 5:29 pm

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf

Hell Yeah. Congrats everyone. This is gonna be the shit.

Dingo
05-11-09, 5:41 pm
Info sent and eagerly awaiting. it will be nice to have a little help droppin some mid-section weight!

machineman
05-11-09, 7:40 pm
Huge thanks, J.....first win!! can't wait to take this thing for a ride!!

arsilva
05-11-09, 7:43 pm
Big thanks to the fellas at Universal!

Let's hope Project C ends up being something that can bring me into my show in 5 weeks with both guns blazing!

widdlewade44
05-11-09, 7:45 pm
I'm looking forward to viewing your logs and seeing what Project C has in store for you all. Good luck and congrats again!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Firefist
05-11-09, 7:55 pm
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

especially excited to see Z and mrmuscles results!

dannynb
05-11-09, 8:10 pm

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf
Congrats folks...I look forward to hearing what ya gotta say about this.

Feel The Power
05-11-09, 8:23 pm
good luck fellas.. let us know how it goes.. I'm interested in trying it out if it works well.

wedge
05-11-09, 9:02 pm
I'm also looking forward to the results of this new product. I'm looking to cut in the near future and if all goes well I may give this product a try if its out.l

dibblet
05-11-09, 9:15 pm
Grats to all the testers

Shark
05-11-09, 10:16 pm
F'n sweet. Can't wait to get that package in.

BigBlueBear
05-11-09, 10:55 pm
Email is in and I'm good to go. This is a great honor and be damn sure I ain't holding back.

mritter3
05-11-09, 10:57 pm
congrats to all of the winners, thanks for the great opportunity, cant wait to try this stuff out.

eneyman
05-11-09, 11:12 pm
congrats fellas. Looking forward to this new product.

CRock
05-12-09, 12:20 am
I would love to be a tester! I saw Tom Fuller win the Oregon States last year and it has inspired me to compete myself. Also my wife just won the overall bodybuilding championships at the Emerald Cup. Yeaya so I better get on it. I have put on a solid 20lbs of good gains over the last 4 months and its time to shred. It would amazing to be one of the first to try another great product from the A-team.

Thanks CRock

Cstlfx
05-12-09, 12:33 am
Congrats to those who got the opportunity!! Have fun and work hard!

Question for J-Dawg or the powers that be: Is this product going to be replacing Cuts or will this be another cutting agent in the Animal line (not replacing anything, just a new addition)?

MrMuscles22
05-12-09, 1:17 am
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

especially excited to see Z and mrmuscles results!

Hell yeah bro! My diet and training is right on and I can't wait to see the results of this one! Z, Flash, Bella, and myself reppin OHIO!

machineman
05-12-09, 1:40 am
Hell yeah bro! My diet and training is right on and I can't wait to see the results of this one! Z, Flash, Bella, and myself reppin OHIO!

don't forget I live in Ohio too!lol

MrMuscles22
05-12-09, 2:56 am
don't forget I live in Ohio too!lol

Hell yeah bro! My diet and training is right on and I can't wait to see the results of this one! Z, Flash, Bella, machineman, and myself reppin OHIO! LOL Good call bro! :-)

machineman
05-12-09, 6:54 am
just bustin ya!! I am going to be getting the diet in order this week....still have a little unfinished business in the deadlift department to take care of....if I don't get it done this week, I WILL be getting it done on the "cut"!

Good luck to all the participants.....

Aggression
05-12-09, 9:12 am
Congratulations to all the winners. I'm anxious to see the results from this bad boy.

Hoomgar
05-12-09, 9:17 am

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf

Congratulations everyone! I'm sure this is going to be some good stuff.

Hg

TXPWRLFTR
05-12-09, 10:43 am
Congrats to all winners.

J-Dawg
05-12-09, 10:46 am
Quick Update: Packages are being sent out this afternoon. A letter w/ list of ingredients will be enclosed. We ask that all alpha testers keep this confidential.

GSant434
05-12-09, 11:01 am
Quick Update: Packages are being sent out this afternoon. A letter w/ list of ingredients will be enclosed. We ask that all alpha testers keep this confidential.

Figure the packages coming sometime today to those of us in Jersey or tomorrow? I'm down in Deptford.

TheDarkHalf
05-12-09, 11:53 am

Yeaaaaaaaahhhh Buddy. I swear this is going to be better than Christmas!

machineman
05-12-09, 11:57 am
Yeaaaaaaaahhhh Buddy. I swear this is going to be better than Christmas!

I got that fealing too! can't wait....

Phil800101
05-12-09, 12:54 pm
E-Mail sent.

This is such an awesome opportunity! I can't wait to give this stuff a whirl. Congrats to all the other winners, and a huge thanks to J-Dawg and everyone at Animal/Universal for this!

J-Dawg
05-12-09, 1:00 pm
Figure the packages coming sometime today to those of us in Jersey or tomorrow? I'm down in Deptford.

G, if you're in Jersey, they should be arriving sometime tomorrow.

GSant434
05-12-09, 1:07 pm
G, if you're in Jersey, they should be arriving sometime tomorrow.

Alright. Thanks again I'll be sure to get the ball rolling on it when I hit the gym tomorrow.

TheDarkHalf
05-12-09, 1:22 pm
Alright. Thanks again I'll be sure to get the ball rolling on it when I hit the gym tomorrow.

We Aren't Supposed to Start Until the 18th! Read Below!

Alpha Testing FAQ's:

Do all Alpha Testers (AT) need to keep a log in the FORVM?
Yes, as it's the easiest way to keep track of all your info and stats. You can maintain the log here in the Project C sub-section, along with the other AT. Keep this log updated, at least on a weekly basis, though more updates are better than less, especially for those who are following your logs.

When can Alpha Testers start using Project C?
We will do our best to ensure that all AT have their prototypes by the week of 5/11. All AT logs for Project C should begin on 5/18/08 and run straight through the entire set of packs. Project C is to be taken daily, for as long as the prototype lasts.

What should I keep track of in my log?
We want ya to keep track of the following: how you feel, performance in the gym, starting weight and finishing weight and other general observations. Upon completion, we'll PM you with a few additional questions to answer in your log.

Will I be responsible for anything after the testing of Project C?
Yes. After the end of the trial, you will be asked to provide a full summary report. Details will follow.

Can I use my regular supplements while Alpha Testing?
During Project C, keep your supplement variables as constant as possible (same with training and diet, of course). For example, if you were using Animal Pak, Animal Flex or another supplement prior to starting Project C, you may continue to use it during the cycle. Just don't introduce any new supplements into your protocol after you have started Project C.

Should I follow any special diet while Alpha Testing Project C?
Since we asked that all selected AT be on a cut in order to apply for Project C, any bulking or even maintenance diet wouldn't be of use here. A cutting diet would be needed in order for best assessment.

GSant434
05-12-09, 1:30 pm
We Aren't Supposed to Start Until the 18th! Read Below!

Good find Dark Half. My bad. Guess I'm just a little too excited, haha.

Universal Rep
05-12-09, 1:39 pm

Project C Alpha Testers:
InkdMuscle
Belladiabla13
Machineman
Dingo06
Preston
Mritter3
Shark
Flash419
The Kempe
LittleZ
MrMuscles22
Arsilva
Gorilla Warrior
Poptarts81
GSant434
Fatbackgoal
azifukared
Phil800101
BigBlueBear
TheDarkHalf

Congrats to all the winners... A mighty list there. Lookin' forward to the feedback.

TheDarkHalf
05-12-09, 1:53 pm
Good find Dark Half. My bad. Guess I'm just a little too excited, haha.

You and me both brother!

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-12-09, 3:03 pm
Thank you so much! It is an honor to be selected and I am very grateful for this opportunity! So excited!!! God bless..

PrometheusCon
05-12-09, 3:29 pm
Hey you testers make Universal proud! You know they've got something good cooking when it's gonna be in the Animal line. I'm stoked to see how you all respond to Project C!

Standing_Guard
05-12-09, 6:42 pm
Thanks so much for this opportunity. I will be sure to let all of you know how it works out. I'm as excited to try as the rest of you are to hear the results.

Little Z
05-12-09, 6:43 pm

MUM is the word..

and again, congrats to everyone picked.. lets do some DAMAGE!