PDA

View Full Version : Project C Alpha Testers: Questions & Advice

J-Dawg
05-06-09, 2:14 pm
This is set aside for the final ATP testers that get selected to be testers for Project C. If you have any question about the ATP or about your log (training, diet, nutrition), post 'em here. Thanks fellas.

Rage
05-14-09, 12:34 pm
Any alpha testers needing some help with diet, nutrition or supps..let me know..glad to help you guys.

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 12:56 pm
Hey guys im also here to help along with ragingmuscle if anyone needs. Ill help to the best of my ability.

naturalguy
05-14-09, 1:06 pm
It's awesome that we have ragingmuscle and treetrunklegs here to help out. These are two competitive bodybuilders who have a wealth of knowledge and experience. Feel free to ask away fellas.

Universal Rep
05-14-09, 1:32 pm
It's awesome that we have ragingmuscle and treetrunklegs here to help out. These are two competitive bodybuilders who have a wealth of knowledge and experience. Feel free to ask away fellas.

x2

machineman
05-14-09, 1:50 pm
thanks, fellas....I will definitely be making use of your offer....much appreciated....I have alot to learn in the cutting department!!

GSant434
05-14-09, 8:20 pm
Question for you. Since I've got some time before I start I might as well as get as prepared as possible for Project C. The simple question is how many calories a day do you think I should be shooting for?

Right now I'm 5'10 ~220 Pounds, haven't had BF% calculated yet but I'd put it at ~20%.
I'm a rugby player so with the type of training and lifting I'll be doing in the summer I won't be benefited by doing a Keto diet or anything with little to no carbs.

Wake up - Protein Shake
Breakfast - Pak, 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 3 - 2 Uni-Liver
Lunch - Flex, 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 5 - 2 Uni-Liver
Dinner - Omega, 2 Uni-Liver
Pre-Bed - ZMA Pro

Pre-Workout - Pump, EAA Stack
Intra - EAA Stack
Post - Protein Shack.
Trainning while on Project C:
MWF - Lifting in the morning, sprints after, light jog/sauna at night
TR - Light cardio am, kicking drills at night
Sat - Light Cardio am
Sunday - Off

If you need any more info let me know.

Rage
05-15-09, 11:14 am
Question for you. Since I've got some time before I start I might as well as get as prepared as possible for Project C. The simple question is how many calories a day do you think I should be shooting for?

Right now I'm 5'10 ~220 Pounds, haven't had BF% calculated yet but I'd put it at ~20%.
I'm a rugby player so with the type of training and lifting I'll be doing in the summer I won't be benefited by doing a Keto diet or anything with little to no carbs.

Wake up - Protein Shake
Breakfast - Pak, 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 3 - 2 Uni-Liver
Lunch - Flex, 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 5 - 2 Uni-Liver
Dinner - Omega, 2 Uni-Liver
Pre-Bed - ZMA Pro

Pre-Workout - Pump, EAA Stack
Intra - EAA Stack
Post - Protein Shack.
Trainning while on Project C:
MWF - Lifting in the morning, sprints after, light jog/sauna at night
TR - Light cardio am, kicking drills at night
Sat - Light Cardio am
Sunday - Off

If you need any more info let me know.

Send me a pm of your current diet, age, your rugby schedule and your weight training. You can actually do either a low carb low fat or keto and still have a lot of power and endurance in your rugby. I usually only put someone on keto if they are not responding to a lower carb/fat diet which is very rare.

belladiabla13
05-15-09, 11:46 am
Got mine today!! Will start tomorrow!! THANKS

machineman
05-15-09, 12:02 pm
Got mine today!! Will start tomorrow!! THANKS

WHOOOHOOO! hopefully I get mine today then too!!!! are you going to be able to make it up tomorrow?

InkdMuscle
05-15-09, 1:00 pm
Send me a pm of your current diet, age, your rugby schedule and your weight training. You can actually do either a low carb low fat or keto and still have a lot of power and endurance in your rugby. I usually only put someone on keto if they are not responding to a lower carb/fat diet which is very rare.

thats why Rage is putting me on a Keto. Cuz my body wont responts to low carb. Fuck'n bastard of a body. LOL

Rage
05-15-09, 3:09 pm
Personally, I think you have allowed enough time now between when you initially dropped all that weight...your body has had enough time to reset...

thats why Rage is putting me on a Keto. Cuz my body wont responts to low carb. Fuck'n bastard of a body. LOL

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-15-09, 5:25 pm

X2

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-15-09, 5:26 pm
Hey guys im also here to help along with ragingmuscle if anyone needs. Ill help to the best of my ability.

Any alpha testers needing some help with diet, nutrition or supps..let me know..glad to help you guys.

Thanks guys. I will be asking your advice

Flash419
05-15-09, 7:01 pm
Okay... I got my can today.. :-)

But.. no instructions... :-/

So... when? How often?

THANKS!

TheDarkHalf
05-15-09, 7:33 pm
J-Dawg, may I make an open speculation about this product? Looking at the ingredients, I was going to draw a conclusion about what I think/feel this product is mimicking. If not I can keep my lips sealed =D Just wanted to ask you first, didn't want to spill any beans! My conclusion will not mention any of the ingredients either.

mritter3
05-15-09, 9:05 pm
Okay... I got my can today.. :-)

But.. no instructions... :-/

So... when? How often?

THANKS!

x2 on that just want to be clear..

JH34PG
05-16-09, 2:55 pm
are there stimulants in project c? one serving in mourning and one preworkout...correct?

fatbackgoal
05-18-09, 11:09 pm
Do I still need to take my Shock Therapy before training along with the Project C?

Also Rage- Should I take the Project C, breakfast and then workout?

machineman
05-19-09, 8:33 am
my schedule today got all screwed up at the last minute....I will be hitting legs this morning. I took dose 1 as soon as I woke up (7am).....when should I take dose 2? I will be hitting the gym around 9am.

TheDarkHalf
05-19-09, 9:28 am
my schedule today got all screwed up at the last minute....I will be hitting legs this morning. I took dose 1 as soon as I woke up (7am).....when should I take dose 2? I will be hitting the gym around 9am.

I would just take it 30-45 mins before a meal of your choice, but not too late in the day - i wouldn't take it within 4 hours of bed time.

Rage
05-19-09, 10:22 am
Do I still need to take my Shock Therapy before training along with the Project C?

Also Rage- Should I take the Project C, breakfast and then workout?

DarkHalf seems to have the right idea...1 in the morning and 1 minimum 4 hours before bedtime. Maybe J can chime in at this point. He's most familiar with the projects instructions.

TheDarkHalf
05-19-09, 10:53 am
DarkHalf seems to have the right idea...1 in the morning and 1 minimum 4 hours before bedtime. Maybe J can chime in at this point. He's most familiar with the projects instructions.

That's how i'd normally dose it on an off day from lifting. On an on day I'll take 1 in the am pre cardio and then the other dose pre or intra workout dependent upon how i'm feeling before and during my WO.

GSant434
05-19-09, 7:06 pm
Still no Project C.

Anyone in the know at Corporate, can you please check it out for me and find a tracking number?

J-Dawg
05-21-09, 4:06 pm
Still no Project C.

Anyone in the know at Corporate, can you please check it out for me and find a tracking number?

All set now G? I believe it got to you today.

GSant434
05-21-09, 7:24 pm
All set now G? I believe it got to you today.

Yup, didn't come with any instructions or info though. If I need to know anything beyond the take 30min preworkout, space em out by 4 hours and keep it 5 hours from bed time, let me pm. Thanks J. I look forward to putting this to work tomorrow morning.

TheDarkHalf
05-21-09, 10:44 pm
Yup, didn't come with any instructions or info though. If I need to know anything beyond the take 30min preworkout, space em out by 4 hours and keep it 5 hours from bed time, let me pm. Thanks J. I look forward to putting this to work tomorrow morning.

Take one pack upon waking. As for the 2nd pack, I would actually take it during your warm-up or right as you walk into the gym, I usually feel it kick in within 15-20 mins.

GSant434
05-21-09, 10:55 pm
Take one pack upon waking. As for the 2nd pack, I would actually take it during your warm-up or right as you walk into the gym, I usually feel it kick in within 15-20 mins.

Thanks bro

Preston
05-23-09, 11:06 pm
Yo J-Dawg, I would like to throw it out there that we should really extend this testing cycle...ohhhh I dunno....maybe somewhere around 8 months. :-P

Puhhleeeeeasseeee :)

Little Z
05-23-09, 11:46 pm
Yo J-Dawg, I would like to throw it out there that we should really extend this testing cycle...ohhhh I dunno....maybe somewhere around 8 months. :-P

id honestly love to run 2 cycles.. lol

mritter3
05-24-09, 10:38 am

X2, loving it.

Flash419
05-25-09, 9:54 pm

GREAT IDEA! I'm up for this!

How about 'Animal shreds Flash for his first show?'... kinda got a nice ring to it. LOL

mritter3
05-25-09, 10:10 pm
GREAT IDEA! I'm up for this!

How about 'Animal shreds Flash for his first show?'... kinda got a nice ring to it. LOL

yeah that sounds good flash...lol

TheDarkHalf
05-25-09, 10:59 pm

In all reality, I think a 3 week cycle is too short - 6 weeks would most likely give better feedback. Two control groups.......one that takes a week break between cycles and one that does not.

Little Z
05-25-09, 11:01 pm
In all reality, I think a 3 week cycle is too short - 6 weeks would most likely give better feedback. Two control groups.......one that takes a week break between cycles and one that does not.

you know.. i honestly agree to this..

not just because i want more Project C, but TDH is right, more solid feedback..

BigBlueBear
05-25-09, 11:29 pm
you know.. i honestly agree to this..

not just because i want more Project C, but TDH is right, more solid feedback..

Yeah, I'm behind ya'll on this on another round for some more solid info. The initial loss we're seeing right now is a fair bit of water and what have you (hell, I'm sitting 7 down already because of it). It'd be interesting to see what a second round of this would yield, but...

Business wise... they'd be smart to cut it off after one round, use the results and start packing this for sale. I'm quite happy with what C is doing so far and I know I'm snagging two more cans when it's all said and done for when I'm ready to run it again.

I'm not going to be mad one way or another because this is another solid product from what I can tell coming down the pipe to us all. Though Animal / UN is first class when it comes to their customers and they treat us like kings, they are a business after all and I can respect that. That being said...

Ya'll checking in on us that are running this, get ready cause you're gonna like this!

TheDarkHalf
05-26-09, 9:36 am
I might be mixing in animal cuts in the last week