PDA

View Full Version : Project C FAQ Thread

J-Dawg
05-06-09, 2:39 pm
Alpha Testing FAQ's:

Do all Alpha Testers (AT) need to keep a log in the FORVM?
Yes, as it's the easiest way to keep track of all your info and stats. You can maintain the log here in the Project C sub-section, along with the other AT. Keep this log updated, at least on a weekly basis, though more updates are better than less, especially for those who are following your logs.

When can Alpha Testers start using Project C?
We will do our best to ensure that all AT have their prototypes by the week of 5/11. All AT logs for Project C should begin no later than 5/18/08 and run straight through the entire set of packs. Project C is to be taken daily, for as long as the prototype lasts.

What should I keep track of in my log?
We want ya to keep track of the following: how you feel, performance in the gym, starting weight and finishing weight and other general observations. Upon completion, we'll PM you with a few additional questions to answer in your log.

Will I be responsible for anything after the testing of Project C?
Yes. After the end of the trial, you will be asked to provide a full summary report. Details will follow.

Can I use my regular supplements while Alpha Testing?
During Project C, keep your supplement variables as constant as possible (same with training and diet, of course). For example, if you were using Animal Pak, Animal Flex or another supplement prior to starting Project C, you may continue to use it during the cycle. Just don't introduce any new supplements into your protocol after you have started Project C.

Should I follow any special diet while Alpha Testing Project C?
Since we asked that all selected AT be on a cut in order to apply for Project C, any bulking or even maintenance diet wouldn't be of use here. A cutting diet would be needed in order for best assessment.

arsilva
05-11-09, 9:41 pm
Do you want specific stats at only first and last entry? I'd probably give weight updates, etc anyway but j/w

J-Dawg
05-12-09, 10:12 am
At first, we'd ask that you fellas post what your starting stats are, and at the end, what your finishing stats are. Also, at least a weekly update would be needed so that everyone could see how things are progressing for those who are on Project C.

mritter3
05-12-09, 3:18 pm
will do, when i get mine i will weigh in that day, and start project C, the next...cannot wait for this stuff to come..looking forward to shedding some fat...thanks again for the opportunity.

mritter3
05-12-09, 6:48 pm
good stuff J, will do.

J-Dawg
05-13-09, 11:32 am
I updated the starting date. Please feel free to begin Project C as soon as you get it. We hope to have everyone underway by/on the 18th.

dd2inxs
05-13-09, 11:36 am
I updated the starting date. Please feel free to begin Project C as soon as you get it. We hope to have everyone underway by/on the 18th.

It usually takes a week to make it to the West Coast, correct? (I'll start it, when I get it, though.) Thanks, again! :)

J-Dawg
05-13-09, 11:40 am
It usually takes a week to make it to the West Coast, correct? (I'll start it, when I get it, though.) Thanks, again! :)

I believe it's 5 business days to the West Coast. As soon as we get everyone's shipping info, we have it sent out ASAP, so it should be there early next week.

dd2inxs
05-13-09, 12:19 pm
I believe it's 5 business days to the West Coast. As soon as we get everyone's shipping info, we have it sent out ASAP, so it should be there early next week.

Okay. Thank you. :)

GSant434
05-13-09, 4:05 pm
I didn't get any confirmation back from the email I sent in from my account at Mrhs@yahoo.com. Not sure if I was supposed to either. In which case pm me so I can send it. Your in box is full J

alldayyy
05-14-09, 1:57 pm
How many packs a day should be taken? And it should be taken pre-gym right?

J-Dawg
05-15-09, 10:45 am
How many packs a day should be taken? And it should be taken pre-gym right?

Project C is 2x per day and 1 serving should be taken prior to the workout on workout days.

BigBlueBear
05-15-09, 2:26 pm
Project C is 2x per day and 1 serving should be taken prior to the workout on workout days.

Shock or Pump with it, stagger them by 30 mins, or leave them out all together for preworkout?

mritter3
05-15-09, 9:12 pm

ok, sounds good, got mine today, starting on monday.

GSant434
05-16-09, 10:56 am
I didn't get any confirmation back from the email I sent in from my account at Mrhs@yahoo.com. Not sure if I was supposed to either. In which case pm me so I can send it. Your in box is full J

And still nothing anyone else still waiting or am I the only one?

InkdMuscle
05-16-09, 11:18 am

No i almost had to shoot the UPS guy cuz he didnt bring my package. =D Im still waiting...tick tock tick tock...

J-Dawg
05-16-09, 2:35 pm

G, my PMs are clear. Shoot me over your mailing info and I'll check on it for you.

J-Dawg
05-16-09, 2:36 pm
No i almost had to shoot the UPS guy cuz he didnt bring my package. =D Im still waiting...tick tock tick tock...

I'm guessing early next week for ya Inkd. Shipping to Cali is about 5 business days.

J-Dawg
05-16-09, 2:37 pm
Shock or Pump with it, stagger them by 30 mins, or leave them out all together for preworkout?

I would try to avoid the extra caffeine. Are ya sensitive to stims?

BigBlueBear
05-16-09, 3:01 pm
Not too much so. I'll just run the project C pre and use up some of the mono I have laying around the house for my creatine just to be safe if you want me to.

InkdMuscle
05-16-09, 3:07 pm
I'm guessing early next week for ya Inkd. Shipping to Cali is about 5 business days.

Ok. if not by tuesday im camp'n out at the UPS HUB by me.

GSant434
05-16-09, 3:09 pm
G, my PMs are clear. Shoot me over your mailing info and I'll check on it for you.

Sent

fatbackgoal
05-16-09, 3:37 pm

Still waiting for mine. People in the states around me got theirs on Thursday and Friday. I wonder if my original email with my address got to the right person.

Dingo
05-21-09, 2:22 am
J-Dawg just curious if you have gotten your hands on the ingredient amounts/breakdown?

Dingo
05-21-09, 2:33 am
Lovin what I am finding out about the ingredients! Especially because quite a few are alien to me. Now I'm just curious as to the amounts I'm ingesting.