PDA

View Full Version : Storm pre- or post-?

sodapop
05-07-09, 1:18 pm
After searching to find out if I should be taking my (newly arrived) Storm on off-days (and finding out that I should), I've decided to only take one dose on training days, because 2 on training days and 1 on off days will use it up too quickly. I would buy some mono for off days, but I just can't afford to right now.

So, would it be more beneficial to take the Storm pre-workout or post? I'm guessing post-workout would be better, but I just wanna make sure I get the maximum effectiveness.

Aggression
05-07-09, 1:36 pm
After searching to find out if I should be taking my (newly arrived) Storm on off-days (and finding out that I should), I've decided to only take one dose on training days, because 2 on training days and 1 on off days will use it up too quickly. I would buy some mono for off days, but I just can't afford to right now.

So, would it be more beneficial to take the Storm pre-workout or post? I'm guessing post-workout would be better, but I just wanna make sure I get the maximum effectiveness.

If you're only taking it once a day, I'd take it post workout.

GJN5002
05-07-09, 1:37 pm
it doesnt really matter.as far as i know there is no definitive answer. I take 1 scoop intra and one post and none on off days.

sodapop
05-07-09, 1:38 pm
Thanks for the replies, guys. I think I'm gonna go with post. That's what I was leaning toward, anyway.

mritter3
05-07-09, 2:11 pm
i take 1/2 intra with intra aid and carb max, and 1/2 post with nitro. and none on off days.

Survivor831
05-07-09, 7:32 pm
I would go with post workout. I have tried both ways and taking it post workout seemed to benefit me a little better.

sodapop
05-07-09, 8:29 pm
I would go with post workout. I have tried both ways and taking it post workout seemed to benefit me a little better.

Alright, cool.

To mritter - I might try that if I had Nitro, but I don't.

How is Storm to anyone that's tried it? Good vascularity/volume with it?

Pravus
05-19-09, 2:05 am
Storm worked for me both pre and post. I thought it tasted like shit though.

preachertuck
05-19-09, 10:20 am
I love the Storm. I use it pre-workout with my Test pack and one scoop of chocolate 100% whey (helps with the taste). I use Torrent + whey post workout. The pumps have been real, and they last a couple of hours. I am new to the animal game and am in my early thirties. It is nice to know that I can find great supps that support my age group, AND WORK!!!.