PDA

View Full Version : Glycerin USP

ghost
05-07-09, 2:11 pm
any one use it? know where to get it? all that good stuff..... i have heard nothing but great reviews about it... and may test it out.

mritter3
05-07-09, 2:12 pm
never actually heard of that one.

Elite
05-07-09, 2:15 pm
I use Glycerol Monostearate, if thats similar?
Used as a cell volumizer. Greatly enhanced and prolonged pumps and very very cheap.

ghost
05-07-09, 2:15 pm
I use Glycerol Monostearate, if thats similar?
Used as a cell volumizer. Greatly enhanced and prolonged pumps and very very cheap.

helps with Pumps and Tightness/Hardness of the muscle.

Elite
05-07-09, 2:18 pm
helps with Pumps and Tightness/Hardness of the muscle.

Yep. I get killer pumps 99% of the time. But i've found this stuff really fills you out. Think glycerine can be bought in various liquid/powder forms.

McFly
05-07-09, 2:42 pm
the pump I get from NOX3 twice a day and a double shot of EAA Nitro intra workout is enough to create painful pumps...I couldn't imagine anything more....plus there are carbs and aminos that actually help me grow which is the whole reason I train?

I have no idea how glycerin even works...sounds like something we use here in the refinery!

GJN5002
05-07-09, 3:54 pm
the pump I get from NOX3 twice a day and a double shot of EAA Nitro intra workout is enough to create painful pumps...I couldn't imagine anything more....plus there are carbs and aminos that actually help me grow which is the whole reason I train?

I have no idea how glycerin even works...sounds like something we use here in the refinery!

Yea that would be good, but glycerol is like $10 for a ton of servings.
With Glycerol 80% of water retention is intercellular not outside the cell, bloat weight.
It also helps to rehydrate. I read to use 1 tablespoon in 16oz of water.
Too much glycerol pulls water from the brain into the muscle cell. Brain dehydration and leads to situational hypoglycemia
You should use it along with creatine and tons of extra water.

Elite
05-07-09, 5:50 pm
Today i did back and i was astonished how pumped it got. Its still pumped 3hrs later, along with my bi's and forearms.

I used pre w/o...

10mg Vanadyl Sulphate
8g's Glycerol Monostearate
Shock Therapy
1g Ornithine AKG
30g Vitargo

All, along with the obvious ST, are products worth looking into.

Elite
05-07-09, 5:53 pm

Bro, i cant imagine a tyre pump attached to the rectum could inflate any member of the delaware crew any more than they already get.