PDA

View Full Version : Surgery

Diverman246
05-08-09, 5:21 pm
Well I just had my first surgery ever in my life this Thursday. I had appendicitis and had to get my appendix removed. Everything is going good, the only problem is that I am not allowed to lift heavy weight for a week and a half and I can already tell it is going to kill me not being able to work out. I got till May 19th till I can workout again really hard.

I really don't have a clue why I decided to post this, I just thought maybe we could get something started on here, get a good conversation going.

naturalguy
05-08-09, 5:25 pm
Heal up brother. A little time off won't kill you and the rest can do you good.

Diverman246
05-08-09, 5:30 pm
thanks man I am just loosing my mind sitting here watching all these videos of Frank and Ronnie. I just want to workout again. =]

widdlewade44
05-08-09, 5:31 pm
Agreed, heal and rest up and you'll be fresh for the future assault on the weights, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

CannonLudes
05-08-09, 6:07 pm
Damn dude, sorry to hear. I had the same surgery about a year and a half ago. I was out for more than a week and a half though... more like 3 weeks. I guess I was just trying to play it safe. Make sure you fully recover before you start hitting heavy weight again because the last thing you wanna do is make things worse and then you really won't be hittin the gym. Just get back in slow and you'll be back to normal in no time. Plus if you havent had time off in a while, this week and a half will be good for some CNS recovery. Good luck dude.

Diverman246
05-08-09, 6:11 pm
Yeah I have been going hard four about 3 months now without a break, so I am hoping this will get me feelin better. I am going to go slow thought back into it just so I don't hurt anything. What did u have surgery on?

machineman
05-08-09, 6:25 pm
sucks to hear about the surgery bro.......maybe it was a way to get you to take that week off! either way, rest up, eat and rest some more....the weights will be waiting when you get back.....good luck...

cunningham_cody
05-08-09, 6:50 pm
hope you heal quick and are back to hitting the iron soon.

Diverman246
05-08-09, 7:50 pm
Thanks guys for the support.

Diverman246
05-11-09, 6:32 pm
Hey guys, I know yall more than likely don't care too much but it makes me feel special so...

I am actually recovering very well and quick. The only thing that is bothering me is having to move around my school because it is a 4 floor school and you have to take stairs to each level. Great cardio for when I am healed but not good for trying to recover. I am going to get an elevator key tomorrow hoping that I can recover even quicker.

This is my first scheduled day that I have missed on my workout plan and I am going crazy. Today is a chest and biceps day for me and I really just want to go downstairs and just do some light weight shit but I know I can't.

Well for the people that actually care, thanks for keeping me in your prayers and have fun lifting.

Life is a Freakshow. If your not in 100% get the fuck out now.