PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Animals

Anihilator09
05-09-09, 12:59 pm
Looking for some Animals in the Buffalo, NY area to start a ABC Chapter or organize an ABC Session

G Diesel
05-11-09, 9:26 am
Looking for some Animals in the Buffalo, NY area to start a ABC Chapter or organize an ABC Session

Good to see you up and running here my brother... I know there are many hard training dudes in the rugged confines of Buffalo--definitely Animal country. Any help you need, let me know. Do you have a gym lined up yet?

Peace, G

C.Coronato
05-11-09, 10:09 am
Ill be up in the area the end of the week. Well close anyway, Olean? I have a show up there.

Anihilator09
05-11-09, 12:32 pm
Ill be up in the area the end of the week. Well close anyway, Olean? I have a show up there.

Yeah I'm still looking for a gym to host the event but I know where Olean is at

Anihilator09
05-11-09, 12:33 pm
Good to see you up and running here my brother... I know there are many hard training dudes in the rugged confines of Buffalo--definitely Animal country. Any help you need, let me know. Do you have a gym lined up yet?

Peace, G

Yeah I can use as much help as I can get bro...it's the first time I'm doing something like this

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 9:43 am
Where are you training now bro?

Anihilator09
06-20-09, 12:14 pm
Where are you training now bro?

right now, I'm getting ready to switch gyms and join Fitness 360...it's actually a good place to have an ABC event...there is an Applebee's right across the street...I'm still trying to get people interested in doing the event

C.Coronato
10-08-09, 11:34 am
right now, I'm getting ready to switch gyms and join Fitness 360...it's actually a good place to have an ABC event...there is an Applebee's right across the street...I'm still trying to get people interested in doing the event

Every get any guys together, 2-3-4 guys counts as an ABC my man, its about spreading the knowledge.

xlionx
02-17-10, 12:23 pm
wierd im from olean...im new to the forum but im down for this ill travel to buffalo if need be just let me know what i got to do.Thats wierd cuz i didnt think anyone new where olean was lol....and im thinking that treetrunklegs did eades fitnees bodybuilding show

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 1:49 pm
wierd im from olean...im new to the forum but im down for this ill travel to buffalo if need be just let me know what i got to do.Thats wierd cuz i didnt think anyone new where olean was lol....and im thinking that treetrunklegs did eades fitnees bodybuilding show

Welcome brother, and yes i did! Were you there or did you compete by any chance?

xlionx
02-17-10, 3:49 pm
nea i had a powerlifting meet the same month which was the next town over(Bradford).But i would like to find one soon.How did u do?I heard there was a nice turn out.

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 3:53 pm
Ahh awesome man.

And i did well, i won 1st place Open MW, and the Most Muscular award.

xlionx
02-17-10, 3:58 pm
nice congrats,how did you hear about it cuz i wanna do a show and my local one comes during my offseason and powerlifting season?

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 4:01 pm
I browse different sites, pick out a show, and then give yourself usually 12-16 weeks to diet for it.

http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com/

http://www.inbf.net/

http://usbf.net/

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/

http://www.thenaturalmusclenetwork.com/

xlionx
02-17-10, 4:03 pm
thanx....yea i didnt know if u knew anybody out here

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 4:07 pm
Just the guy Paul. I spoke with him on the phone actually a few days before the show, was a real nice awesome guy let me shower in his gym before taking the 8 hour drive home. Then i actually competed against him back in November. But thats it.

xlionx
02-17-10, 4:11 pm
yea pauls a good guy...and i bet that drove was horrible hope u ate before hand.And i bet the thrill of winning kept ya up lol.Well nice talkin to ya

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 4:27 pm
Yes very rough .. 8 hours. i left from work Friday night, got in at 3 AM, got spray tanned in the hotel room, finally got to bed like 5, up at 9 for weigh ins lol .. very rough. Good luck with everything my man.

Anihilator09
02-18-10, 6:54 pm
Well...we got a small crew here...we need to get something going here...let me know who's interested and we can get something planned!

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 10:05 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

Anihilator09
03-18-10, 5:00 pm
Still looking for people interested in having an AC event in Buffalo...

xlionx
03-19-10, 12:09 am
do u have a date yet ill drive out there

Anihilator09
03-19-10, 3:59 pm
do u have a date yet ill drive out there

I talked to the gym owner and he has to let me know what is a good date for him and the gym...the sooner the better!

xlionx
03-19-10, 9:37 pm
deff. just keep me up dated...some of ur guys are the bodybuilders or powerlifters?

clifford-james
06-02-10, 11:26 pm
A new friend of mine told me about these ABC events, I am very interested and so are atleast two others I Know. If you guys are still looking to set one up Let me know good chance me and some guys will come out to it.

Thanks,
Cliff Lemunyan.

grunt524
06-11-10, 9:15 am
Im from Buffalo. Man I am all about this shit. Let me know anymore details.

Anihilator09
06-12-10, 10:19 am
Im from Buffalo. Man I am all about this shit. Let me know anymore details.

Where in Buffalo are you at?

Legacy
08-19-10, 7:25 pm
Hey bro I live in South Carolina, but I got about 3-4 buddies who live up in Buffalo. I am trying to get them into Animal and the ABCs. What do you do? Bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, MA? I also might be coming up to Buffalo in a few months to visit them so if I come up I'll def be interested in an ABC.

Anihilator09
08-20-10, 1:41 pm
Hey bro I live in South Carolina, but I got about 3-4 buddies who live up in Buffalo. I am trying to get them into Animal and the ABCs. What do you do? Bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, MA? I also might be coming up to Buffalo in a few months to visit them so if I come up I'll def be interested in an ABC.

that's awesome...just trying to get my gym owner to give me to OK to have the event at the date...what month will you be in Buffalo so we can plan it around then

Legacy
08-20-10, 1:49 pm
that's awesome...just trying to get my gym owner to give me to OK to have the event at the date...what month will you be in Buffalo so we can plan it around then

Not sure yet, I am still working things out with my job and determining where I will be and when I will be there. Ill let you know when I get my schedule for sure, but I was looking around november if schedule permits it.

Legacy
09-01-10, 6:37 pm
So I might be coming up to Buffalo next week bros. I am not looking for an ABC, but what are some good ole hardcore gyms up there? I will be staying with my buddy who lives in Williamsville. So any good gyms up there?

bikinipatrol
09-11-10, 8:31 pm
myself and a buddy of mine are gonna be drivin up from Jamestown to Gold's in a few weeks..anybody wanna meet up?

Legacy
09-13-10, 9:14 pm
I just left Buffalo. Trained at a worlds gym near williamsville. Not a bad gym, a little crowded and kinda flashy but it got the job done.

grunt524
11-01-10, 10:13 pm
Any word on an Abc in in buffalo yet?? How do you put something together and make this happen?

grunt524
11-01-10, 10:27 pm
I train at Golds in lancaster . I know the manager pretty well I could talk to him about this. Or anybody have any other gyms in mind.

C.Coronato
11-02-10, 9:09 am
Welcome to start one for sure my man. Set a venue, post it up here and start a roll call, grab some guys, and train my man, then go eat. Go get some pics all around and your official brother.

grunt524
11-02-10, 4:25 pm
Where in Buffalo are you at?

Lancaster i train at golds on french and transit...U?

grunt524
11-02-10, 4:26 pm
Welcome to start one for sure my man. Set a venue, post it up here and start a roll call, grab some guys, and train my man, then go eat. Go get some pics all around and your official brother.

Ill talk to the manager at my gym see if we can get you guys out for an abc event

grunt524
11-16-10, 10:19 pm
Ill talk to the manager at my gym see if we can get you guys out for an abc event
I talked to the manager at my gym..he said he is all about an abc event. he wants someone to contact him. his name is todd slade.(Golds gym).716-656-1530 to give him details etc.

jjw3357
11-18-10, 7:55 pm
I live about 45 mins from buffalo.. let me know when you get something lined up.. would def love to come. Im at college down by Pittsburgh right now but ill be back home for winter break in a few weeks

grunt524
11-19-10, 12:55 pm
I live about 45 mins from buffalo.. let me know when you get something lined up.. would def love to come. Im at college down by Pittsburgh right now but ill be back home for winter break in a few weeks

Sounds good! I just found out the ABC Events are going to be done for the year but I'll try to get that going when it starts up again ! where you live at outside of buffalo and where do you train at ?

C.Coronato
02-21-11, 9:27 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Dave TapouT
11-23-11, 9:03 pm
What up guys, New animal in town. I'm 26, I live in lockport on my own now... rough past, fighting for a better future.. Born and raised in Amherst, Been to most gyms in the area... Theres not much else to say, I'm now embarking on this great journey like the rest of you. I used to just work out blindly, now I'm on my road of body building. I'm not very big, 5'8" 175lbs, up from 145 in april, But theres a heart in me thats uncomparable, its unmeasurable. I consider myself an Animal. cause I have a no bullshit approach to this great game, and I'm on a take no prisoners warpath. (maybe its just cause I'm from western N.Y.) I currently train at Anytime Fitness in Lockport on Transit, at times at the location in Amherst on hopkins road Across the street from Williamsville Noth H.S. (my attended highschool), Looking for Animal brothers, as I'm currently taking the fight alone. I have nothing else in life anymore but the Iron. And what else does an Animal need? Just tell me where its at and I'm in... lookin to Rep out animal more than I already do. Let me know what I can do to contribute. Thanks guys.

Dave TapouT
01-10-12, 12:39 am
I cant be the only one from buffalo now... BUFFALO STAND UP!

Wycked
01-10-12, 1:11 am
Hey if u guys are ever gonna throw any ABC 's in buffalo let me know I'll be more than happy to drive down and hang out with u guys for the day. I'm in Toronto right now so not a long drive for me. Maybe I'll even be able to convince frank to come join me.

Dave TapouT
01-10-12, 4:13 am
Hey if u guys are ever gonna throw any ABC 's in buffalo let me know I'll be more than happy to drive down and hang out with u guys for the day. I'm in Toronto right now so not a long drive for me. Maybe I'll even be able to convince frank to come join me.

All I've wanted for like the past 4 months was to see an ABC for buffalo. Then you come in and just add greatness to a dream.. and I keep comin back from the gym lookin to see if another animal from buffalo is gonna stand up....

I may be waiting for a while.

Being at an ABC with Frank.... the thought just makes me wanna train harder.

I would do just about anything for an ABC buffalo.

Dave TapouT
01-28-12, 1:35 am
Aight buffalo... lets fucking do this.

C.Coronato just sent me a message. and its time to let there actually be a WNY charter. Were holding this. I have about 6 friends at my gym.. some outside my gym possibly.. I'll be reppin some serious ANIMAL swag to the party! I want to host it at my gym, I'm going to ask the director over the weekend or on monday if its ok to host it there. I'm almost sure it wont be a problem as long as were respectible, which we ALWAYS should be anway. I'm gonna see if these guys have computers to sign up and roster up for this shit!

ITS TIME TO STAND UP BUFFALO!

(P.S.) my gym is in lockport just next to buffalo. I figured I'd just hijack this thread. Applebees a couple blocks down after were done.. its not hard to get to from a highway at all. I just mentioned it on facebook and had a bite. Its gonna spread like wildfire out here!

Wycked
01-28-12, 2:31 am
Aight buffalo... lets fucking do this.

C.Coronato just sent me a message. and its time to let there actually be a WNY charter. Were holding this. I have about 6 friends at my gym.. some outside my gym possibly.. I'll be reppin some serious ANIMAL swag to the party! I want to host it at my gym, I'm going to ask the director over the weekend or on monday if its ok to host it there. I'm almost sure it wont be a problem as long as were respectible, which we ALWAYS should be anway. I'm gonna see if these guys have computers to sign up and roster up for this shit!

ITS TIME TO STAND UP BUFFALO!

(P.S.) my gym is in lockport just next to buffalo. I figured I'd just hijack this thread. Applebees a couple blocks down after were done.. its not hard to get to from a highway at all. I just mentioned it on facebook and had a bite. Its gonna spread like wildfire out here!

Get ppl jacked up and make a date and I'll be there. Drag frank too. Gotta give us notice though franks a superstar gotta give the diva time to plan lol jk

Dave TapouT
01-28-12, 1:02 pm
Get ppl jacked up and make a date and I'll be there. Drag frank too. Gotta give us notice though franks a superstar gotta give the diva time to plan lol jk

Gettin people pumped about it already. words already spreading that there is gonna be an ABC, I'm directing people to sign up here and post in this thread when I give em the link, I will be talking to my gym director on monday about a date, then I can post more details.. I want to give a month in advance notice so people can make plans to be there and have a great turnout!

C.Coronato
01-30-12, 4:44 pm
Wycked and big Frank and the ABC, you know that would blow people out of the water Tapout. Lock down the date so they can plan it out brother.

cgeor1
03-04-13, 6:15 pm
Has there been any news for a buffalo ABC? I'd love for it to happen. Just went to my first in columbus after the arnold classic and it was amazing! Definitely need to bring one to b-lo.

Xaero
01-06-14, 3:16 pm
I'm not 100% sure about this but if finding a gym to host an ABC is an issue try some colleges, probably University at Buffalo. The gym there is big enough to hold a good amount of people. The only problem is during this time of year the gym is pretty packed due to new years resolutions and what not but on weekends it should be fine. Another issue is trying to coordinate it with the school as only students can get in.

If anyone is interested in using this a meeting place PM and I'll try to see if I can get something set up
-Xaero

BigJake
01-24-14, 6:39 pm
Fellow WNY Animal here! Its extremely tough to find a gym to host an event here in wny. There is a fantastic gym I train at when im in Albany NY. Im actually doing a meet there February 22. Its called Albany Strength. Great atmosphere and people to train with. We need a gym like this in WNY!

I'm not 100% sure about this but if finding a gym to host an ABC is an issue try some colleges, probably University at Buffalo. The gym there is big enough to hold a good amount of people. The only problem is during this time of year the gym is pretty packed due to new years resolutions and what not but on weekends it should be fine. Another issue is trying to coordinate it with the school as only students can get in.

If anyone is interested in using this a meeting place PM and I'll try to see if I can get something set up
-Xaero