Shamus11B
05-10-09, 2:40 am
Animal Pak - First and foremost
Animal Stak
Animal Test
an Isolate Whey Protein
a Nitric Oxide enriched Creatine
and Finally a post workout BCAA/protein/creatine post workout drink

Any nutritional gaps seen or any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Only 5 to 6 more weeks till i start this want to make sure my body and diet are inline before I invest this kind if cash. Thanks for the help in advance - Shamus

Tomakazi
05-10-09, 3:15 am
Looks solid bro, may i suggest a protein blend. Something with both fast and slow acting types of protein. There are many to choose from. But i would recommend one that has a high level of BCAA's. Your recovery and down time when your not lifting is very important. good luck training stay strong

MonTanaMusCle
05-10-09, 5:44 pm
The stack itself looks awesome but you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned your diet being right first. . . Good luck and let us know how it goes

Shamus11B
05-11-09, 5:50 am
Quick follow up question. I know I can cycle Test for 6 weeks followed by M-Stak but can I cycle Stak with that Test for 6 weeks or just three? The label on Stak says 3 weeks on followed by 1 week off. I am just wondering if there was any recommendations with regards to cycling Stak for the whole 6 weeks portion? Thanks again for the help!

-Shamus-

mritter3
05-11-09, 8:09 am
i have done stak and test together for 6 weeks...great results, just as you said before make sure your diet and training are in check before starting, you need to eat a ton of food, and drink a ton of water and the results will be great as long as your putting in some serious time in the gym...good luck

Aggression
05-11-09, 8:33 am
Quick follow up question. I know I can cycle Test for 6 weeks followed by M-Stak but can I cycle Stak with that Test for 6 weeks or just three? The label on Stak says 3 weeks on followed by 1 week off. I am just wondering if there was any recommendations with regards to cycling Stak for the whole 6 weeks portion? Thanks again for the help!

-Shamus-

Supplement stack looks good. You already know diet takes priority here, so I don't need to mention that. Good stuff.

Yes, you can cycle Stak w/ Test for 6 weeks. Afterward, take at least a 3 week break before starting up again.

Shamus11B
05-11-09, 11:50 pm
Thanks for all the great comments and help guys. Made some good gains in the gym today and really looking forward to starting this stack when my body tells me im ready. And opened up another can of AnimalPak today......gotta love that first smell lol.

weedlewott
05-26-09, 4:42 am
You already have my opinion, but these guys are right. If you double up on the stak and test, take a three week break. A good protien shake after your workout is key. A slow and fast acting mix like a whey/casien mix. Torrent works well for that. You did nail the diet part like these guys said. You can have an insane supp set up and have a crap diet, and you'll not see anything worthwhile. Good luck to you.

Shamus11B
05-26-09, 5:01 am
Yeah definitely a great point with the diet. I actually ordered the stack we talked about earlier tonight. Uni-Liver/NOX3/M-stak/Pump/Torrent I figured this stack at the stage I am at will be more beneficial since I have not hit a wall in developement or strength yet. Mass and strength is the name of the game right now with me. Thanks for all the advice again guys I appreciate the help.
-Shamus-