PDA

View Full Version : Cardio and heavy weight training

Preservation
05-10-09, 3:43 pm
My question is how well does cardio get rid of some unwanted body fat in the lower mid section and since I am lifting heavy would it benefit me more to longer cardio then 10-15 mins a day for 2 days my diet is prime

Ksberry
05-10-09, 3:51 pm
it deoends on the intensity of the cardio. Having been a sprinter my whole life my body respond much better to HIT as opposed to continuous steady cardio. Just find what works best for you

Preservation
05-10-09, 3:53 pm
Wouldn't let me edit sorry guys my question is when it benefit me more if I did more cardio to get rid of some unwated fat from my midsection I do cardio 10-15mins for 2 days on leg workouts my diet is prime I eat health was 185 now 191 I lift heavy in the gym 50-60lb dumbell weights 3-4 sets and 10-12 reps just to give you guys an idea and would it beneift me to starting using weights in my abdominal training for more visibility and def?

MonTanaMusCle
05-10-09, 5:36 pm
Are you bulking or cutting ???

K Stro24
05-11-09, 12:03 am
Wouldn't let me edit sorry guys my question is when it benefit me more if I did more cardio to get rid of some unwated fat from my midsection I do cardio 10-15mins for 2 days on leg workouts my diet is prime I eat health was 185 now 191 I lift heavy in the gym 50-60lb dumbell weights 3-4 sets and 10-12 reps just to give you guys an idea and would it beneift me to starting using weights in my abdominal training for more visibility and def?

Low body fat percentages will make your abs more visible, so the answer to your question is yes, some more cardio will get you the look you seek. but having a strong core never hurt anyone so id say, do the cardio, eat clean, do some weighted sit ups

Preservation
05-11-09, 1:48 pm
Thanks guys finished my bulk cycle 2 weeks ago just cutting some more visible imperfections lol but thanks.

dyskee
05-11-09, 5:48 pm
do cardio and diet and u'll see very good results