PDA

View Full Version : storm vs. mono

Ghost26
05-10-09, 5:09 pm
do you feel a difference between the 2 because i really want to try out storm jw how you guys experiences went with it, prob be taking it pre and post

MonTanaMusCle
05-10-09, 5:20 pm
You cant argue with monohydrate, but on the other hand storm has a little extra suntin suntin in it. Really the only way to know is to get a couple tubs and give it hell. . . I personally would take storm over just plain mono everytime. . . hope this helps brother

pmug0000
05-10-09, 9:36 pm
You cant argue with monohydrate, but on the other hand storm has a little extra suntin suntin in it. Really the only way to know is to get a couple tubs and give it hell. . . I personally would take storm over just plain mono everytime. . . hope this helps brother

x2 storm has all kinds of good stuff added in over plain old creatine mono. It's a great deal and tastes amazing

mritter3
05-10-09, 9:53 pm
storm does have a lot of extra things compared to reg. mono, but if money is tight, mono is a good way to do, but i usually use storm year round, love that stuff.

Aggression
05-11-09, 8:39 am
x2 storm has all kinds of good stuff added in over plain old creatine mono.

True. Storm has an awesome formula, but you can never go wrong with creatine mono. Once I finish up my can of Pump, I'll be using Universal Creatine Chews as my main source of creatine.

SizeMatters
05-11-09, 11:36 am
mono taste's like SHIT works liek a charm but it just tastes so bad storm tastes amazing so i like storm

Survivor831
05-11-09, 12:44 pm
I have to give another vote for storm. Amazing taste, great price, and most importantly..........................IT WORKS!

DANO
05-11-09, 1:16 pm
I agree, storm has a lot of servings, and the price is right.. if you figure in the fact that it is best to take straight mono with a juice or other sugar drink, the price difference is not that much of a factor...I just can't wait to try the blue razz flavor!