PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Bench on the River- My Vids 500-good 520-good missed 540

Beast Genetics
05-10-09, 7:46 pm
This was a 90lb. meet PR and only Training with Eric Big Ezy Downey and Jesse Kellum for 10 months.

500- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8TDExhqFtE

520- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqOrEEM1Efg

I was the only one in my weight division so I was first in that obviously, but I was second overall in the open division. Big achievement for me.

rocky36
05-10-09, 8:01 pm
congrats bro, you made it look easy!

Beast Genetics
05-10-09, 8:16 pm
Thanks brother, this is just the beginning!!

MonTanaMusCle
05-10-09, 9:36 pm
Nice lifts brother ! ! !

Beast Genetics
05-10-09, 9:52 pm
Nice lifts brother ! ! !
Thanks big dawg!! I always love the props I get from my forvm brothers, Thats why I post here!

mritter3
05-10-09, 9:53 pm
hey nice lifts bro, good stuff

Young&Hungry
05-10-09, 10:00 pm
This was a 90lb. meet PR and only Training with Eric Big Ezy Downey and Jesse Kellum for 10 months.

This is what happens when you seek out renowned and established training partners who know a hell of a lot more than you and are a hell of a lot stronger than you. Great job bro, that's some mighty fine benchin'. Obviously the training and the enviornment you're in are doing their job so stay the course. Just because you have to have a big slice of humble pie doesn't mean it can't come with a little whipped cream on top.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-10-09, 10:11 pm
oh yes they grow em big in the south... way to kick ass man, incredibly strong..

Beast Genetics
05-10-09, 11:27 pm
hey nice lifts bro, good stuff Thank you sir!!

This is what happens when you seek out renowned and established training partners who know a hell of a lot more than you and are a hell of a lot stronger than you. Great job bro, that's some mighty fine benchin'. Obviously the training and the enviornment you're in are doing their job so stay the course. Just because you have to have a big slice of humble pie doesn't mean it can't come with a little whipped cream on top. Well put young and hungry very impressive numbers for your age, you are the next generation. You will be among the elite in your own time. I'm still trying to get there,LOL

oh yes they grow em big in the south... way to kick ass man, incredibly strong..
Squat or Die, I have followed your journey and you are impressive as well. I expect big things from you.