PDA

View Full Version : Kansas (Great Bend) Animals

bigweights74
05-11-09, 11:48 am
Yo!!! Lets get some shit goin in KS fellas!!!!!! I'm down to do whatever to get it goin bros!!! I'm in Great Bend and I'll travel or get something going here in town. Just let me know everyone is welcome lets go fellas!!!!!!

G Diesel
05-12-09, 10:41 am
Good to see you are up and running, bigweights... When you find a gym and get a date lined up let me know. I'm sure we have some Animal brethren in Wichita and the surrounding areas.

Peace, G

G Diesel
05-12-09, 11:14 am
Here's a link to the Wichita ABC thread:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17856&highlight=wichita
and the Kansas City (MO) ABC thread:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10717&highlight=kansas

These should provide some leads regarding semi-local ABC members. Thanks for taking the initiative bro.

Peace, G

bigweights74
05-12-09, 1:54 pm
No problem bro I just get something goin in KS theres gotta be some animals here. Let me know fellas I gotta gym here in town or I'll travel to the W K.

ossizen
05-13-09, 9:13 am
Yo!!! Lets get some shit goin in KS fellas!!!!!! I'm down to do whatever to get it goin bros!!! I'm in Great Bend and I'll travel or get something going here in town. Just let me know everyone is welcome lets go fellas!!!!!!

I grew up in Great Bend. :) Class of '93 here.

bigweights74
05-13-09, 7:32 pm
I grew up in Great Bend. :) Class of '93 here.

Hey bro you interested in getttin something goin?? If so hit me up so we can get some more people involved bro. Let me know whats up??

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 9:45 am
Bigweights, do you have any dudes you workout with now? Or see some guys who train hard with no bullshit at the gym your at?

bigweights74
05-15-09, 8:34 am
Bigweights, do you have any dudes you workout with now? Or see some guys who train hard with no bullshit at the gym your at?

Yeah bro there is a couple I could talk to. I'll see what they say bro.

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:22 am
Sounds good man. Let me know, and if you need any help.

bigweights74
05-15-09, 8:29 pm
Sounds good man. Let me know, and if you need any help.

Yo bro I can't get anyone to do it yet guys at the gym say they aren't that serious and wouldn't want to do that. I don 't know bro I'll keep tryin maybe I need to hit up the other gyms in town bro and see where I get can I put up like flyers or sign up sheets bro? Anything would help let me know. peace bro

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 10:08 am
Ya man i hear ya. Check this out:

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

also here

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABC_Form.pdf

bigweights74
05-18-09, 9:53 pm
Ok bro I printed some of those out to post up around in the gyms and see what kind of response I can get!!!! Thanks bro!!!!

C.Coronato
05-19-09, 9:18 am
Sounds good man. Let me know.

bigweights74
05-19-09, 9:42 am
Well I think this is going to happen in Wichita instead of Great Bend I've contacted some gyms in Wichita and just waiting for a response back. I am shooting for around July 11 or 12th which is Sat. and Sun. anyone that can join is more than welcome but agian nothing is in stone yet I am still waiting for a response back from the gyms more than likely will be at one of the Y's up there. Anyone with any other input or advice is welcome. peace

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 10:25 am
Well I think this is going to happen in Wichita instead of Great Bend I've contacted some gyms in Wichita and just waiting for a response back. I am shooting for around July 11 or 12th which is Sat. and Sun. anyone that can join is more than welcome but agian nothing is in stone yet I am still waiting for a response back from the gyms more than likely will be at one of the Y's up there. Anyone with any other input or advice is welcome. peace

Either one brother. Keep it up, your making your mark here already and we appreciate your enthusiasm. Good shit.

bigweights74
05-20-09, 10:33 am
Thanks bro I'm just tryin to get something together and maybe make it every 6 months or an anual thing just think it would be badass to get some other animals out there joined together in a hardcore lifting session.

minime_moomey
05-22-09, 1:49 pm
It would be nice to get this going well to get one each month like the other ABC's! Im down, just let me know what I can do to help!

bigweights74
05-22-09, 6:02 pm
Ok well I talked to the Wichita YMCA and they said it would be ok $6 for a guest pass tha only thing is they said they do not want pictures taken but I am workin on that part to try and change their minds. I will let you know as soon as they give me their final decision. If they don't change their minds is it ok to have the ABC here or do I need to find another??

hrdwork
05-22-09, 6:25 pm
Hey fellas,

I'll be in Manhattan doing summer school but would possibly be willing to make the trip to Wichita for the weekend. I got buddies that live there so that would be no problem.

Keep me in the loop

bigweights74
05-22-09, 7:49 pm
Yeah bro the more the better. Like I said I'm still tryin to work everything out and get it all together but your more than welcome bro!!! Anyone got any paticular place they want to eat or atleast the type of food?? I was thinking chinese buffet or steak house complete oppisites or something quick whatever I'm not picky. peace

minime_moomey
05-24-09, 10:33 am
LOL. Those food choices are awesome! I love both, so whatever. Ive never been to great bend, but if we have to do it there, Im sure I can make the drive...Im getting excited!

bigweights74
05-24-09, 12:32 pm
Yeah bro!! The gym there is great it's really as I remember hardcore have there own stero back in the back not a huge space just the basics but they wans $10 per guest and you have to be with a member and I'm not a member there anymore and I don't know anyone who is so it's gonona happen in Wichita. I'm still in negotiations with them but should work out. Yeah I love those food choices too but it's whatever. I'll let everyone know when I get more details. Peace

bigweights74
05-26-09, 4:43 pm
Ok fellas got the ok from the YMCA in wichita!!! PM me if you want to join in fellas the more the better I will give out the address of which YMCA we will be attending. Look forward to seein some animals. Also the date is either July 11 or 12 either is good for me just let me know. Peace

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 4:56 pm
Start a roll call brother man and get everything set .. Once we have all the dates times ect, we can have corp. send you out some goodies.

bigweights74
05-26-09, 5:47 pm
Start a roll call brother man and get everything set .. Once we have all the dates times ect, we can have corp. send you out some goodies.

Alright bro!!! Well it doesn't matter to me what time I'll probably go up the night before. So all the brothers wanting to join you let me know what is good for you all either pm me or post on here. peace

bigweights74
05-26-09, 6:28 pm
Hey all the brothers out there wanting to join in on the Wichita ABC let me know!!! July 11 or 12 which ever works better for all of you I'm down for either. We will talk about our session which workout we want to do on here or pm me. I say back and bi's that's my favorite but whatever is cool with me.

North YMCA
3330 N. Woodlawn
Wichita, KS 67220

Go to Map Quest or whatever you need to do for directions this is the easiest one I think there is to find but I used to live there. Let me know if you need any help finding it or anything like that. Like I said before talk to people get others involved and lets get this thing as big as possible. I am looking forward to getting all this going and meeting some other animals. Peace brothers

minime_moomey
05-27-09, 1:41 pm
Im personally better for a Sunday session, but I can do either without any hangups. Im good any time after 12:30 or so and have until 6-6:30, so whatever works for everyone else is good for me! I dont know if you guys are members on any other boards, but there is a good recruitment opportunity if you are. Just have them come over here and get an account and they will be good to go!

bigweights74
05-28-09, 9:18 pm
Sunday is fine bro!!!! We need more people to get involved though we gotta have some more animals in KS besides 2!!!!! We need to get this as big as possible I'm still tryin to recruit as we all should be. Let's see some shit happenin in KS fellas we call ourselves animals now lets walk the walk not just talk!!! peace

bigweights74
05-29-09, 6:02 pm
Hey all the brothers out there wanting to join in on the Wichita ABC let me know!!! July 11 or 12 which ever works better for all of you I'm down for either. We will talk about our session which workout we want to do on here or pm me. I say back and bi's that's my favorite but whatever is cool with me.

North YMCA
3330 N. Woodlawn
Wichita, KS 67220

Go to Map Quest or whatever you need to do for directions this is the easiest one I think there is to find but I used to live there. Let me know if you need any help finding it or anything like that. Like I said before talk to people get others involved and lets get this thing as big as possible. I am looking forward to getting all this going and meeting some other animals. Peace brothers

Ok well I was informed by G Diesel since this gym is down with taking pictures we cannot do it here. So I am looking for another one I will keep everyone informed but we can keep the same date. Peace

bigweights74
06-07-09, 6:31 pm
Well fellas I'm having trouble finding a gym now. If anyone has any ideas for gyms please let me know no one is responding to me when I contact them. If anyone has any advice let me know please. peace

hrdwork
06-09-09, 10:51 am
hmmm im not too familiar with wichita gyms but I am almost positive i can make the trip down to wichita from manhattan on that weekend. Saturday would be better for me but its up to you guys.

Let me know man. Sounds like fun

C.Coronato
06-09-09, 2:52 pm
Well fellas I'm having trouble finding a gym now. If anyone has any ideas for gyms please let me know no one is responding to me when I contact them. If anyone has any advice let me know please. peace

Are there ANY other gyms in your area man?

bigweights74
06-09-09, 7:38 pm
Yeah theres quite a few but I can't get anyone to answer any emails or anything of that sort. I'm still lookin but I need to get up to Wichita one weekend and see what I can find. Like I said if anyone has any information let me know I can take care of the rest.

minime_moomey
06-09-09, 8:07 pm
Im not really too familiar with Wichita when it comes to gyms...I just know that Im "technically" banned from YMCA's indefinately...LOL. But I think enough time has passed that I could probably slip in with no problem if that is the route we choose to go with.

JasonG
06-09-09, 9:00 pm
Awesome man that's one of the gyms I work out at. Count me in! Just a heads up, the db's only go up to a hundred there. The east and south y's are better for some things. Also the north y only has one lat pull down machine. The east and south have two. Might be something to think about if a lot of people want to do this. Leg day is best at the north y though. Glad I can go to any and go to a different y depending on my workout. If I can help in any way send me a pm.

bigweights74
06-10-09, 4:53 pm
Ok fellas I got the ok after bugging them for a while about the pics. We can take some just not hundreds. Group pic and a few lifting and then of course afterwards. So it's on fellas just everyone who wants to join in your more than welcome to. So it's the same as before in my other thread. Just let me know who wants to lets get a roll call and make it happen. later

G Diesel
06-10-09, 5:00 pm
Ok fellas I got the ok after bugging them for a while about the pics. We can take some just not hundreds. Group pic and a few lifting and then of course afterwards. So it's on fellas just everyone who wants to join in your more than welcome to. So it's the same as before in my other thread. Just let me know who wants to lets get a roll call and make it happen. later

Good shit bro... Way to be a bulldog and get it done. Looking forward to seeing what kind of an event you guys put together.

Peace, G

bigweights74
06-10-09, 5:12 pm
I wasn't gonna take no for an answer the hell with that. But for real fellas I need a roll call and as soon as possible for the July 12 ABC.

JasonG
06-10-09, 5:53 pm

Ok awesome man! I was going to show them the flyer and try to get it taken care of tonight but that's great. Last piece is getting some more people. I'll try on my end. I know a few who aren't really into forums are are big into lifting. I'll continue to try and get them on here and let them know about this as well. Unless the airforce sends me out on the road you can definitely count on me being there. Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

bigweights74
06-10-09, 6:00 pm
hell yeah bro thanks for joining in!!!!!! yeah we just need to get some people on here into going and then we will be set!!!!! let me know what you can get going with people later.

bigweights74
06-11-09, 10:22 pm
Hey roll call fellas!!!!! EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME TO THE ABC IN WICHITA LET ME KNOW PM ME OR REPLY TO THIS POST TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T THEN I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TO ACOUNT FOR. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW JULY 12. IF YOU DON'T LET ME KNOW THEN YOUR NOT APART.

C.Coronato
06-12-09, 9:36 am

Nice homie. You got it on track now.

minime_moomey
06-12-09, 1:35 pm
Im in

bigweights74
06-12-09, 2:19 pm
Awesome man glad to have ya apart of this ABC!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a certain time they want to do it I will be there the night before so whatever is cool with me I will check there hours for Sun. and let everyone know. People who have to travel to get there may need more time or whatever your schedule is. Just put some good times whoever wants to come. Later fellas

JasonG
06-13-09, 1:54 am
Damn it I'll be gone for the military that weekend now so I won't be able to make the 12th. Damn that sucks.

bigweights74
06-13-09, 2:09 pm
Damn it I'll be gone for the military that weekend now so I won't be able to make the 12th. Damn that sucks.

Hey thats all right bro!!!! I'm sure there will be many more if we get this one going and some people involved. We'll catch you next time bro later

minime_moomey
06-13-09, 2:55 pm
I drop my wife off at work at 11 then I will have about an hour drive...so Im thinking one-ish or so is good on my end...

bigweights74
06-13-09, 11:05 pm
I drop my wife off at work at 11 then I will have about an hour drive...so Im thinking one-ish or so is good on my end...

That sounds good bro I was thinking like 1 or 1:30!! Hopefully we get some more people going man. Again anyone at all who wants to join we need to get this as big as we can. later

C.Coronato
06-15-09, 9:49 am

No worries bro. The ABC movement is not going any where man.

bigweights74
06-15-09, 1:23 pm
Ok fellas the date is July 12th

Time is 1:30

North YMCA
3330 N. Woodlawn
Wichita, KS 67220

Again all are welcome just be sure to wear your animal gear or shirt and just be ready to bust your ass and punish some iron.

See you fellas there any questions please let me know.

Later

P.S.

Direction get on map quest and also I will need everyone who is attending to provide me with there address and shirts will be delivered after the abc is complete.

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 3:46 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Kansas(Great Bend) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25305)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

JasonG
06-16-09, 10:33 pm
I'll be checking this often looking for the next one. I deploy in Aug or Sept so hopefully there will be another one before that. Crush them weights fellas!

bigweights74
06-17-09, 1:17 pm
I'll be checking this often looking for the next one. I deploy in Aug or Sept so hopefully there will be another one before that. Crush them weights fellas!

Alright bro sounds good!!! If all goes well with this one we will for sure have another soon after I am hoping to move back to Wichita in like a month so I'll be keeping everyone informed and up to date on the ABC. Hell yeah were gonna crush some weight.

bigweights74
06-18-09, 2:15 pm
Ok fellas still lookin for some more brothers to join this ABC I'm tellin ya you don't want to miss this one I know I am pumped already for it.

bigweights74
06-26-09, 12:44 pm
Hey fellas everyone still interested I need all your info address and please let me know who is all coming.

minime_moomey
06-28-09, 10:32 am
Alright my plus one is a no-go for July, but says he will be down to go when we do it again...Still trying to find more bodies...

bigweights74
06-29-09, 3:04 pm
So can we even do this with just 2 people???

C.Coronato
06-29-09, 3:31 pm
So can we even do this with just 2 people???

Hey you gotta start somewhere my man. Spread the word is the best you can do.

bigweights74
06-29-09, 5:33 pm
so it's strait to do it with just us too?? everyone else has backed out due to other arrangements i'm cool with it just let me know.

C.Coronato
06-30-09, 9:30 am
so it's strait to do it with just us too?? everyone else has backed out due to other arrangements i'm cool with it just let me know.

Ya man two is fine. Of course we encourage more, but no use in you guys not getting together and doing what was planned !

bigweights74
06-30-09, 2:48 pm
alright bro I guess it's me and you so thats cool with me. but anyway i'm still working on a few people but no quite a go yet but we'll see what happens almost there 11 more days and today is my mo fo bday!!! But still dieting can't do to much no cake for me!!! peace brothers

minime_moomey
07-05-09, 1:17 pm
No cake on your bday?! LOL. Mine is on the 20th this month and you better believe I am going to drop the boom on some ice-cream cake!!!

bigweights74
07-25-09, 7:07 pm
No cake on your bday?! LOL. Mine is on the 20th this month and you better believe I am going to drop the boom on some ice-cream cake!!!

you fellas the abc was today and for some reason no one showed. what's up with that i waited for about 30 min and just went ahead and lifted myself had a great workout and just have to say the animal pump is the shit works great had a great pump right off the bat and more vascular it seemed too. took the torrent right after and that is also some good shit.

minime_moomey
07-25-09, 7:46 pm
I was under the impression we were doing it tomorrow. We had been planning on a Sunday session hadnt we? I have to work all morning on Saturdays, so I thought we decided it was tomorrow. Shit...we should have finalized a role call or something

bigweights74
07-25-09, 8:03 pm
thats cool bro I will save all of the samples for you and we can set something up for next month I didn't really like the y that much too packed and too many pretty boys talkin and in the way I am gonna try and find something better bro so just let me know a better date and we can go for another time

minime_moomey
07-25-09, 8:15 pm
Well damn...Sorry man. Im good any sunday. Just let me know what works for you and we will get it done. Im really disappointed for missing this. I still plan on being on Wichita tomorrow if you want to hit some weights somewhere...Doesnt have to be the Y or an ABC for that matter. Im not sure if you live there or were will be around, but if so, just let me know.

bigweights74
07-25-09, 8:22 pm
Well damn...Sorry man. Im good any sunday. Just let me know what works for you and we will get it done. Im really disappointed for missing this. I still plan on being on Wichita tomorrow if you want to hit some weights somewhere...Doesnt have to be the Y or an ABC for that matter. Im not sure if you live there or were will be around, but if so, just let me know.

yeah bro i live here in town i just don't have another ten bucks to get in i'm tryin to find something right now as far as a new gym i don't know bro what to do let me keep lookin tonite some more and just let me know what time your going to be in town and all that and i'll jump on here in the morning and let you know what i came up with later bro

minime_moomey
07-25-09, 8:47 pm
i will be in town around one and plan on being there til 6 or so. see what you can find and hitme up. if money is the only issue igot ya covered. would be a pleasure to lift with a fellow animal. i will check this before i leave town tomorrow. hope we can work something out. peace

bigweights74
07-25-09, 10:06 pm
i will be in town around one and plan on being there til 6 or so. see what you can find and hitme up. if money is the only issue igot ya covered. would be a pleasure to lift with a fellow animal. i will check this before i leave town tomorrow. hope we can work something out. peace

Hate to have ya pay for me bro. I just moved up here and am actually living with my inlaws. If you really would'nt mind bro thats cool I guess we can just go back to the y if you want I haven't had any luck finding anything new I just need more time I guess. What time do you want to do it?? Just let me know bro.

bigweights74
07-26-09, 12:26 pm
Ok fellas well we are going to try again with this abc here in wichita though. I would like to have it Aug. 23 gives everyone plenty time to arrange it in there schedule. As far as time goes everyone let me know what they feel would work for them. We really need to get one going since we had some communication problems this last time. So again all are welcome just let me know and then when we get closer to the date we can get a roll call.

JasonG
07-27-09, 12:41 am
Yeah the north y isn't the greatest. The south y is alot better. The db's go up a lot higher there. If you want to do legs then the andover y is better. They have a bunch of squat racks. I hope I can make this next one... if the military will leave me the fuck alone for a little bit!

C.Coronato
07-27-09, 9:47 am
Set a date a time and start a roll call. Thats the best way to do it brother.

bigweights74
07-27-09, 10:07 am
Set a date a time and start a roll call. Thats the best way to do it brother.

Ok fellas this is the official roll call for Aug. 23 wichita abc 1:30pm if you want to join and again all are welcome post here or the wichita thread. Lets get it done.

C.Coronato
02-15-10, 5:33 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-10-11, 3:17 pm
Here is your invitation:

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 4:24 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

JasonG
01-24-12, 10:44 pm
This thread seems to be dead. Can someone take the reigns for this chapter?