PDA

View Full Version : where did it go....

prowrestler
05-11-09, 3:02 pm
Tiny's ask the pros thread has been removed apparently.

i know he hasnt been active for some time but my question is why was his thread removed?

that thread had such a gigantic wealth of knowledge in it, and now its thrown away?

that was a thread IMO that should have been stickied, so many people could have benefited from it. when i was boored lol, id just read his thread and gain so much knowlege that made you think "fuck, this makes sence"

im kinda dissapointed to say the least.

i just gotta know why it was removed. and im sure some others that man has helped here would like 2 also know.

pmug0000
05-11-09, 5:12 pm
I didn't even notice the thread was removed because Tiny's been MIA for so long, but I totally agree there was a ton of great info on there that should be available to everyone whether Tiny is on board or not

wedge
05-12-09, 4:31 pm
I posted this in a past thread about Tiny being MIA. All I heard was crickets.

J-Dawg
05-12-09, 4:55 pm
We haven't been able to get a hold of Tiny so to avoid questions in the Ask The Pros section from not being responded to (all Pro's should be active and responding to questions on a consistent basis), we have temporarily archived the thread. If Tiny is active again, we'll move it back.

G Diesel
05-12-09, 5:03 pm
Tiny has a wealth of knowledge and experience... Would be great to have him back in the mix.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
05-12-09, 5:18 pm
Tiny has a wealth of knowledge and experience... Would be great to have him back in the mix.

Peace, G

Agreed G.

TylerC
05-12-09, 8:11 pm
is that the same place Schak's thread went to in the ask the pros section?

prowrestler
05-14-09, 12:26 pm
We haven't been able to get a hold of Tiny so to avoid questions in the Ask The Pros section from not being responded to (all Pro's should be active and responding to questions on a consistent basis), we have temporarily archived the thread. If Tiny is active again, we'll move it back.

good to know, aslong as its not deleted. hopefully he will be back

prowrestler
05-14-09, 12:26 pm

Peace, G

when i started out i saw his pics and said "i wanna be like this guy"

G Diesel
05-14-09, 12:28 pm
when i started out i saw his pics and said "i wanna be like this guy"

That says a lot about what an inspiration he has been to many of the guys here.

Peace, G

wedge
05-14-09, 12:54 pm
That says a lot about what an inspiration he has been to many of the guys here.

Peace, G

Count me in as one of those guys.

Thanks J and G for clearing some things up.