PDA

View Full Version : Ain't Often...

Universal Rep
05-12-09, 1:59 pm
Something new is the Animal pipeline... Am excited for ya'll who are running Project C. Work hard and reach your goals. Lookin' forward to the progress...

Hoomgar
05-12-09, 2:11 pm
x2 this. It is exciting to see another great supplement getting added to the line up.

GSant434
05-12-09, 2:20 pm
Something new is the Animal pipeline... Am excited for ya'll who are running Project C. Work hard and reach your goals. Lookin' forward to the progress...

As one of the testers I just want to send my thanks for Universal and Animal for putting their supporters first and giving us such an incredible opportunity.

mritter3
05-12-09, 3:16 pm
x2 on that one, i am also one of the testers and cant wait to see how my body will react to this new product...def. will keep everyone posted...thanks again for the great opportunity.

machineman
05-12-09, 3:25 pm
yup, X3.....time to lose the panda status!

Mr. Dead
05-12-09, 7:21 pm
x2 this. It is exciting to see another great supplement getting added to the line up.

Agreed...

Preston
05-17-09, 10:28 pm
Is there anyway I can get an Ingredient list just to double check that I'm not allergic to anything in it? :-P

Little Z
05-17-09, 11:02 pm
Is there anyway I can get an Ingredient list just to double check that I'm not allergic to anything in it? :-P

an Ingredient list was sent to the selected members with the product..

Preston
05-17-09, 11:08 pm
an Ingredient list was sent to the selected members with the product..

Being one of the "selected." Guess I'll just have to wait till I get the package. :-P

Little Z
05-17-09, 11:10 pm
Being one of the "selected." Guess I'll just have to wait till I get the package. :-P

well then, you found your answer hahahaha.. they provided a list of everything in the box.. so you'll be set once it arrives tomorrow..

Preston
05-17-09, 11:29 pm
well then, you found your answer hahahaha.. they provided a list of everything in the box.. so you'll be set once it arrives tomorrow..

Haha, I don't see that happening since I just got off my 48 split saturday LOL and just sent in my information unless they're going to overnight the stuff...which, coincidentally is the same day my 6 mo supplement shipment is coming in. What timing.