PDA

View Full Version : Inkd vs. Project C (LOG)

InkdMuscle
05-12-09, 4:43 pm
Ok here Are my opening Stats. I cant wait to get this test underway.

lbs: 193
BF%:15
height:5'7"

(Split)
Monday: Chest/Bis:
Tues:Shoulders/Tris:
Wed:OFF
Thurs: Back/Traps
Fri: Legs
Sat:OFF
Sun:OFF

Cardio: right now 35min x6days. I will increase cardio 5-10min weekly as needed.

Diet: 70pro/20fat/10carb and tweak from there. I will have 1 carb spike day every week.

So lets go the show on the road!

naturalguy
05-12-09, 5:05 pm
In for this

InkdMuscle
05-12-09, 5:33 pm
In for this

Heck yeah buckle your seat belt NG this is gonna be one hell of a ride. =D

shortstack
05-12-09, 5:41 pm
Can't wait to see how it comes out.

Jeremy

Little Z
05-12-09, 5:47 pm
im in.. gotta keep tabs on my brotha from anotha motha..

InkdMuscle
05-12-09, 5:50 pm
im in.. gotta keep tabs on my brotha from anotha motha..

U know it. Once mine gift arrives. im coming out the gates like a horse at the kentucky derby. LOL

Little Z
05-12-09, 5:53 pm
U know it. Once mine gift arrives. im coming out the gates like a horse at the kentucky derby. LOL

i wont be that fast.. ill just keep the others off your ass.. hahaha

Mr. Dead
05-12-09, 6:07 pm
Subbed!!!

InkdMuscle
05-12-09, 6:10 pm
Subbed!!!

Yes i have Mr. Dead in here now. Let the good times roll. !!

mritter3
05-12-09, 6:28 pm
cant wait to see what happens with this inkd, i am also a tester, cannot wait for this!

widdlewade44
05-12-09, 6:28 pm
I'm in and looking forward to see how this 'Project C' works for you, good luck on this part of your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

machineman
05-12-09, 8:01 pm
in as well, bro....

J-Dawg
05-13-09, 11:46 am
I'm in to see how ya do Ink.

belladiabla13
05-13-09, 12:34 pm
I can't wait for it to get here!!! Will keep checking in on ya my friend!!

InkdMuscle
05-13-09, 3:20 pm
I'm in to see how ya do Ink.

U bet J-Dawg this is gonna be the shit.

I can't wait for it to get here!!! Will keep checking in on ya my friend!!

I know i wanna take vacation so i can go home and sit and wait by the door for my package.

sanga
05-13-09, 4:50 pm
Nice one mate, I`ll be looking in on this, all the best to you.

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 5:17 pm
Excited for this brother man. Good things to come ..

SuperFlexSteve
05-13-09, 7:43 pm
can't wait to see the results start rolling in! I have a feeling this is goin to be good!!!

InkdMuscle
05-14-09, 11:40 am
Nice one mate, I`ll be looking in on this, all the best to you.

Excited for this brother man. Good things to come ..

can't wait to see the results start rolling in! I have a feeling this is goin to be good!!!

Thanks fellas. I am super pump'd. I know im gonna take this TEST and kicks its ass.

Firedrake
05-14-09, 4:59 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing what this shit does . . . I keep hearing good things.

Count me in, Junior -- you're as close as I got since I didn't get picked *grin*

InkdMuscle
05-15-09, 1:29 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing what this shit does . . . I keep hearing good things.

Count me in, Junior -- you're as close as I got since I didn't get picked *grin*

Yes gramps is in too. This is gonna be so cool. Im just waitin by my door for the package. =D

InkdMuscle
05-16-09, 2:55 pm
Ok just got my Diet in check from Rage. Oh manmmmmm =| . No cheat meals. Its gonna be a grouch one for me. =D

belladiabla13
05-16-09, 4:58 pm
First 3 days of keto are HELL!! But u can do it!! YOUR MY BOY BLUE hehehe!!!

InkdMuscle
05-18-09, 3:11 pm
Well still no package yet. So hopefully today or tomorrow i will get it. =|

DANO
05-18-09, 3:13 pm
Well still no package yet. So hopefully today or tomorrow i will get it. =|

Yep, that sucks when HQ is on the East coast, But at least we get to be on the cool side of the country! hahaha

InkdMuscle
05-18-09, 4:35 pm
Yep, that sucks when HQ is on the East coast, But at least we get to be on the cool side of the country! hahaha

HAHA i know we have the West Coast hot women, but suck for shipping. stupid postal people. LOL

InkdMuscle
05-19-09, 11:52 pm
Holy SHit. Project C is by far kick'n ass IMO. I took it b4 my work out and I never got fatigued. Yes i felt the burn and pump in my WO, but never once was i winded. I was even able to keep my rest period about 30-45sec between sets and still hardcore lifting.

I hit shoulders today and from the get go after my warm up I felt more focused and in the "zone". I smashed shoulders and tris. I left the gym and i still had energy. I felt like i should do extra cuz i wasnt tired. but i did a complete work out and was awesome.

I have started my Keto diet, to accompany this supp along with 45min of cardio 6days a week.. This came down from the all might man him self "RAGE". =D I weighed my self again today and I am 194 and still in a 32 size pant. So i think my bulk went pretty well.

"and there off, InkdMuscle comes out of the gates like a bat out of hell heading in to the first turn". *said in a the most coolest race horse anoucer voice u can imagine. =D

CHEERS MORE TO COME... so same bat time same bat channel.

Little Z
05-19-09, 11:55 pm
nice bro.. glad you finally got your package! stuff is crazy hahah..

InkdMuscle
05-20-09, 10:04 am
Okay for those of you who like to do your cardio first thing in the AM this is the stuff right here. I usually would take cuts on an empty stomach and hit the eliptical then about 10min later i would feel sick to my stomach and i would wanna throw up. With Project C nothing.

I took it and jumped on for cardio. I noticed my body temp climbed really quick. I stayed at my normal fat burn heart rate. On cuts i kinda would break a lil bitty sweat. but with Project C at the same pace and intensity I was sweat'n my ass off. Also I wasnt tired at all. I did 45min of cardio and when i was done i felt like i could still run a marathon. Good stuff.

Ok more to come later on in the week or next week.

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 10:06 am
HAHA i know we have the West Coast hot women, but suck for shipping. stupid postal people. LOL

Shit man ill come West Coast ANYDAY. Hopefully i make it out there this summer for a nice little vacation. ha. wishful thinking.

Looking good so far in here. I used to get the same feeling with the cuts, i think it was the way the tablets were. But good shit man, keep it up. Rage is who you want to be with for diets for sure.

Little Z
05-20-09, 10:19 am
Shit man ill come West Coast ANYDAY. Hopefully i make it out there this summer for a nice little vacation. ha. wishful thinking.

Ya know.. you can stop by and pick me up on the way hahahaha

Good shit brother Inkd.. how you dosin now? first in the morning, then later in the evening?

InkdMuscle
05-20-09, 11:08 am

Looking good so far in here. I used to get the same feeling with the cuts, i think it was the way the tablets were. But good shit man, keep it up. Rage is who you want to be with for diets for sure.

Shoot if you come out this way let us know. We can hit up the Venice golds gym. The Mecca and do it big. Yeah so far Project C is awesome. But the Keto diet sucks ass. But hey if it was easy everyone would do it.

Ya know.. you can stop by and pick me up on the way hahahaha

Good shit brother Inkd.. how you dosin now? first in the morning, then later in the evening?

Yeah exactly. This stuff is awesome. I cant wait to see how the later weeks play out.

machineman
05-20-09, 11:54 am
solid work in here, bro....diggin' C myself!!

belladiabla13
05-20-09, 12:37 pm
Glad to see you are doing well!!!

DANO
05-20-09, 12:42 pm
Keto diet sucks ass. But hey if it was easy everyone would do it.

AMEN Brother.

InkdMuscle
05-20-09, 4:35 pm
I feel so drained on this Keto. I know it will pick up but right now it sucks.

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 4:38 pm
What is you actual diet homie?

Firedrake
05-20-09, 4:43 pm
I feel so drained on this Keto. I know it will pick up but right now it sucks.

Yeah, it'll pick up once your body transitions to using the fat storage for energy. Right now, the transition REALLY sucks.

Good luck! Let me know if you need a sponsor from Carboholics Anonymous *grin* to keep you on your program.

shortstack
05-20-09, 4:53 pm
When is your contest anyway Nick?

InkdMuscle
05-20-09, 5:00 pm
What is you actual diet homie?

Meal 1: 6omega eggs, w/3 yolkes
shake: 50g iso whey w/1 TB of Nat PB I also add my glutamine
Meal 2: 6oz Turkey/chicken/fish w/ 1/3cup of almonds
Shake
Meal3: 6oz Same W/evoo or Macadamia Nut Oil
Shake

Thats pretty much it. and so far its draining the hell out of me.

Supps: Pak,Pump

Yeah, it'll pick up once your body transitions to using the fat storage for energy. Right now, the transition REALLY sucks.

Good luck! Let me know if you need a sponsor from Carboholics Anonymous *grin* to keep you on your program.

Yeah I might need that, this transition is really getting to me and only after a day and a half

When is your contest anyway Nick?

Actually prob not till 2010. But Rage wants me down to a single Digit BF till we decide and we will go from there.

InkdMuscle
05-22-09, 1:09 am
Okay Usually it takes me like an hour and 15 min to get my back done. but with Project C i was done in 45 min and kicked ass. I had hardly any need to rest between sets cuz i wasnt tired. this is what it looked like.

Pull ups: 100
after my first 20 i didnt feel anything so i threw on the weight belt with a 25lbs and knocked out 80 more. Good pump after this.

lat pull dows:
4x12 210lbs

close grip pull downs
4x12 210lbs

bent over rows
205 lbs 4x10

cardio was done in the early AM for 45min.

InkdMuscle
05-23-09, 12:30 pm
But not in the way you think... For those of who u have followed my journey know that the FREAK has done my leg work out for me since the Arnold. He had me at a high rep 20+ for four sets at about 185. Well yesterday was Legs... Check it.

LEG EXT: 50X40X30 STARTING AT 150LBS

SQUATS
205lbs(PR) 4x12

HACKS
305LBS 4X12

STANDING HAM CURLS:
80LBS 3X12

STANDING CALVES
495 4X25

SEATED CALVES
3PIES- 3X20

Now since taking project C i have had a lot of energy(prod the stims) to increase my intensity and weight. It usually takes me about an hour and half to smash my legs. But for some reason i was on a roll yesterday. a lil under an hour to finish legs. but after squats i had pushed my self so hard i came two heeves away from ralphing everywhere. the only thing that kept it all in was, the thought of me not wanting to waste a pack of "C" and have it come up. So after squats i took about a two-three minute rest b4 i hit hacks. but man best leg day ever. I usually fiinish with Freaks Ham blasters but i was so dead after calves i couldnt. =D

Stay tuned kids..Same bat time same bat chanel.

PS-I already have lost weight but I will post my new weight either tues and wed to see what i lost in a week.

zanderfever
05-23-09, 3:08 pm
Damn, this has been working well for you. Can't wait to see more, especially the leg workouts. Those are intense

machineman
05-23-09, 3:29 pm
nice job, bro....

Little Z
05-23-09, 4:25 pm
and that my friends... is how we do it!

Firedrake
05-23-09, 8:10 pm
Sweet job, Junior -- and on a Keto diet, to boot!

VER-R-RY impressive.

Preston
05-24-09, 1:02 am
Damn bro, strong as hell!

belladiabla13
05-24-09, 10:08 am
Not bad..for a guy that is :)

InkdMuscle
05-24-09, 5:37 pm
Yeah I see my energy through the roof. Keto is kicking my ass. I already lost some poundage and my strength in certain areas has either gone up or stayed the same which is awesome. I cant wait for Monday 4 Chest & Bi's to see how that goes on Project C.

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 4:40 pm
How ya feelin INKd? Getting used to that Keto yet?

InkdMuscle
05-27-09, 12:26 am
How ya feelin INKd? Getting used to that Keto yet?

Yeah my head finally stop'd hurting and my dizzy spells stop'd. LOL =D All in all its tough cuz Rage wont let me have my cheat meals so thats a tough one.

InkdMuscle
05-27-09, 12:29 am
Ok here is my week follow up. When i started i was 193-194lbs. Now im 183-184lbs. My strength hasnt changed except for my squats. Im still at my same maxes and still rep'n. My energy level has gone up. and my sleep is awesome. I wake up at 430am to do my cardio and im not even tired. I get up pop my "C" and i get-r-done.

weedlewott
05-27-09, 1:08 am
damn bro. that's some serious work. Good shit. Wish I had some "C"....

InkdMuscle
05-27-09, 3:11 pm
damn bro. that's some serious work. Good shit. Wish I had some "C"....

I cant wait for this to be made as a reg weapon in ANIMALS arsenal. This is gonna be a supp that a lot of people will need to jump on. IMO right now i like this better the cuts. Its easier on my stomach.

InkdMuscle
05-30-09, 11:02 am
Ok again had leg day on fri. I did my usual Freak leg work out. But with "C" i noticed that it wont let me quit. I squated yesterday ATG squats with 205 and was like fuck it lets go heavier. I went all the way up to 265 for 3 reps with even a rest pause at the base of my squat. my quads are fried this morning. Not to mention all the other exercises i did for hams,calves, and glutes. im so sore n its awesome.

InkdMuscle
05-31-09, 12:14 am
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/gqsmooth29/progress.jpg

Ok fellas and gals here is some progress pics. these pics are from about a week n half on "C" and while doing Rages Keto diet. Still a lot of work ahead but its happening.

DanTheMan
05-31-09, 12:43 am
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/gqsmooth29/progress.jpg

Ok fellas and gals here is some progress pics. these pics are from about a week n half on "C" and while doing Rages Keto diet. Still a lot of work ahead but its happening.

got that tapered V shape comin in big dog.. took me a few minutes to read through your project C journey, didn't even notice that you were one of the alpha testers brother! keep it up. it's lookin' great

Pizzalamp
05-31-09, 8:36 pm
Yeah my head finally stop'd hurting and my dizzy spells stop'd. LOL =D All in all its tough cuz Rage wont let me have my cheat meals so thats a tough one.
rage hasnt let me have a cheat meal yet either lol

shortstack
05-31-09, 9:32 pm
Hey Bro, I can def see you are leaning out but you still look big. Keep up the good work on the updates. I'll def have to give this stuff a shot when it hits the market.

Shortstack.

J-Dawg
06-01-09, 10:45 am
Looking real good Ink'd. The diet and training is all coming together and Project C looks to be kicking ass alongside it all.

InkdMuscle
06-01-09, 11:08 am
rage hasnt let me have a cheat meal yet either lol

Yeah i know its crazy, i am craving everything right now cuz of the no cheat meal. but we gotta do whats we gotta do.

Hey Bro, I can def see you are leaning out but you still look big. Keep up the good work on the updates. I'll def have to give this stuff a shot when it hits the market.

Shortstack.

Thanks bro. Its tough. Keeping your training top notch while on Keto is really taking a toll. But yet I can see results already with it and the "C"

Looking real good Ink'd. The diet and training is all coming together and Project C looks to be kicking ass alongside it all.

thanks JD. I wanna get as lean as possbile with "C" so far so good. Im luv'n it.

InkdMuscle
06-02-09, 12:06 am
Ok Here is my chest and bi work out on "C"

DB Flat Press:
70lbs 1x15 warmup
105's 3x12

Incline DB Press:
90's 4x12

Guillotines:
150lbs. 4x8 with a 2sec rest pause

BI's:
160lbs Preacher with curl bar 3x12

Steaded alt DB Curls: 55lbs 3x10

21's: 3 sets

ABS... then 45min of cardio

and i still hand energy. not to mention that whole work our minus cardio was about 65min.

Shamus11B
06-02-09, 12:26 am
Man those are some heavy lifts with alot of reps. Your one strong dude! Keep it up man, how is Project C treating ya?
-Shamus-

InkdMuscle
06-02-09, 12:28 am
Man those are some heavy lifts with alot of reps. Your one strong dude! Keep it up man, how is Project C treating ya?
-Shamus-

Actually better then i thought. I have a lot of energy and hit helps melt the fat. Not to mention i havent lost strength durring my cut.

Firedrake
06-02-09, 12:51 am
Amazing work, Nick! I'm glad to hear the "C" is treating you so well. You're right, it's definitely not hurting your strength!

InkdMuscle
06-02-09, 10:16 am
Amazing work, Nick! I'm glad to hear the "C" is treating you so well. You're right, it's definitely not hurting your strength!

Thanks gramps... i was suprised as well especially after being on this Keto diet.

C.Coronato
06-02-09, 10:31 am
Pics look great homie. Keep it up.

Flash419
06-02-09, 10:39 am
Solid work bro...

KEEP IT GOING!

InkdMuscle
06-02-09, 3:33 pm
I just got a txt from Rage and he said i can have my first cheat meal this sat. THere is a GOD!!!!!

Mr. Dead
06-02-09, 3:35 pm
I just got a txt from Rage and he said i can have my first cheat meal this sat. THere is a GOD!!!!!

Can I say that currently, you are not on my list of favorite people...? *LOL* *Jealous...* Seriously, though... Enjoy it!!!

DANO
06-02-09, 3:39 pm
Can I say that currently, you are not on my list of favorite people...? *LOL* *Jealous...* Seriously, though... Enjoy it!!!

Soon man you will be able to induldge also! good luck with the show!

InkdMuscle
06-02-09, 3:41 pm

im already making my list for a 30min Inkd vs. food showdown.

Soon man you will be able to induldge also! good luck with the show!

thanks brotha. im look'n forward to it.

Firedrake
06-02-09, 3:59 pm
Congrats! That means the progress is happening! Enjoy!

naturalguy
06-02-09, 5:31 pm

I see Rage is getting soft in his old age

Mr. Dead
06-02-09, 5:38 pm

Bullcrap!!! Me and my diet are living proof... *LOL*

machineman
06-02-09, 5:40 pm
pics look great Nick.....I am lovin C as well....definitely would like to take another run with it if it hits the market before August!

Firedrake
06-02-09, 6:07 pm

No, YOU are the living proof. *grin*

InkdMuscle
06-02-09, 6:24 pm
Congrats! That means the progress is happening! Enjoy!

I hope so. im busting my ass trying to drop some weight and get my bf% down.

HAHAHA ur lucky he doesnt do your diet NG. cuz that right there would have cost you 3/4 of your carbs and an increase in cardio.

x2

pics look great Nick.....I am lovin C as well....definitely would like to take another run with it if it hits the market before August!

me to hopefully this gets on the market asap. i wanna run another can of this.

InkdMuscle
06-04-09, 3:11 pm
Okay today i noticed that I had lost one more lbs. so im at a 183 since the start. I noticed that my muscles feel firmer and my skin is a whole lot tighter. I still have a long way to go to flatten out my mid section. but all in all i have lost 11lbs or so. So i will do another weight and progress up date on tuesday of next week.

Today is my back day so we shall see how hard i can smash it. Im guessing pretty damn good. =D

InkdMuscle
06-04-09, 11:22 pm
it was a good back day. a typical back day for me. well at least as the exercises i did. but the weight that i used jump'd up.

lat pull downs went from 170 to 210

bent over rows went from 205 to 315.

I was stoked. so i said what the hell let me try deads. I always had problems with my back. but after Rage and Freak showed me correct form I went from 205 at 8 reps for 3 sets to 450 off the floor 3 times. HELLZ YEAHHHHH... not to mention i wasnt tired after. a lil dizzy and a small nose bleed but wasnt tired. LOL. I luv this "C"

Firedrake
06-04-09, 11:31 pm
DAYUMN! I wanna try this stuff! Sweet work, Nick!

InkdMuscle
06-05-09, 10:13 am
DAYUMN! I wanna try this stuff! Sweet work, Nick!

Thanks gramps. My back is really sore. I love that feeling.

InkdMuscle
06-06-09, 11:15 am
Ok typical leg day for me except....

Leg Ext: 50x40x30

Squats

135 1x15 warmup
205 1x15
225 2x10 (PR) ATG squats too =)

Leg press:
5 plates(wide stance all the way as low as i could go) 4x20

Standing ham curls 4x12 @ 90lbs

Standing Calves: max weight 5x25

then abs of course. YES NO CARDIO ON LEG DAY!! =D

InkdMuscle
06-09-09, 11:00 am
Ok i had another chest day on monday and with "C" as i have said time and time again my energy and focus was the stuff. My workout was the same as posted previous. but.....I literally had about 30sec in between sets. I was on fire. I did chest and smashed bi's and did 45min of cardio and was out of the gym in 1.5hrs. For the first time in a while I couldnt sleep because i was so sore and pumped. gotta luv it.

InkdMuscle
06-10-09, 11:17 am
Ok yesterday was shoulders and tri's. same shoulder routine as done b4. but with "C" as i have stated my intensity level has picked up a lot. Is is the supp who knows. is it all mental who knows. but i know "C" has contributed to it. I have about maybe 2-3 more days left since i got mine a lil later then most. but im liking the results. SInce being on Rages Keto i have lost some weight but not all the way there just yet.