PDA

View Full Version : time to shred...with project C!

mritter3
05-13-09, 8:37 am
First off i would like to thank animal/universal for choosing me to be a tester for there new product, its not often that animal comes out with something new, so when they do people line up to be one of the few testers...so thanks again.

My stats are as follows....height--5'11
weight--207 (May13) i will weigh in the morning that i start.

I have been training my ass off for about the last 2.5 years trying to put on some solid weight to my frame. I started off about 140, and now obviously up to 207...(lots of gr. beef). Little by little i have started to throw some cardio in with my training, cuz lets face it when you put on 67 lbs, it aint all gonna be muscle or good weight. So i am looking to drop about 10-15lbs for the next few months. I have been doing a bulk for 2 years straight so come monday my diet is about to change drastically. here is what i got planned and any critisism is def. allowed.

meal one--6 eggs 3whole, 3 whites, 1 cup oatmeal....
meal 2----isowhey shake
meal 3----1 can tuna, with some brown rice, and some slivered almonds on top
meal 4----isowhey shake
meal 5----8oz chicken/fish/lean beef, brocolli, some greens with extra virgin olive oil
meal 6----isowhey shake

current supps----pak, stak, nitro, uniliver, isowhey, omega, shock therapy, and storm, and obviously project C.

currently am trying to put together a training split so once i get it down, i will post it up.

thanks again for a great opportunity.

naturalguy
05-13-09, 9:42 am
Looking forward to your feedback

mritter3
05-13-09, 9:44 am
Looking forward to your feedback

thanks NG, looking forward to the new product....cant wait for it to get here.

wedge
05-13-09, 10:21 am
I'm looking forward to reading reviews on this product. I'm looking to cut in the near future (once 450 comes off of the floor) and am wondering if Project C could help.

mritter3
05-13-09, 10:30 am
I'm looking forward to reading reviews on this product. I'm looking to cut in the near future (once 450 comes off of the floor) and am wondering if Project C could help.

i am excited as hell to try this new product out, and your 450 will come before you know it, thanks for stopping by.

J-Dawg
05-13-09, 11:43 am
I'm in to see how ya progress m.

machineman
05-13-09, 12:15 pm
I'm in too....gonna be some cut up Ohioans running around in a few weeks!

mritter3
05-13-09, 1:23 pm
I'm in to see how ya progress m.

sweet cant wait to test project c....thaks again.

mritter3
05-13-09, 1:23 pm
I'm in too....gonna be some cut up Ohioans running around in a few weeks!

def. gonna be some cut ohioans, cant wait to see how you do to bro.

NJC_Manhattan
05-13-09, 1:29 pm
You know I'm in for this one

mritter3
05-13-09, 1:31 pm
You know I'm in for this one

thanks man, cant wait to get my hands on this stuff.

Mr. Dead
05-13-09, 1:38 pm
Subbed!!!

MrMuscles22
05-13-09, 3:44 pm
Subbed bro! Let's do this!

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 5:17 pm
Looking good on that diet homie. Subbed in.

mritter3
05-13-09, 9:01 pm
Subbed!!!
hey man thanks, cant wait to get this started

Subbed bro! Let's do this!
lets do this indeed, anxiously awaiting.

Looking good on that diet homie. Subbed in.
thanks man, diet is always my trouble, good to know its ok...thanks for tuning in. good luck with next show.

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 9:41 am
Amen. Thanks homie. Ill be here thru the ride.

mritter3
05-14-09, 9:09 pm
Amen. Thanks homie. Ill be here thru the ride.

thanks man, can hardly wait to get the stuff.....

TheDarkHalf
05-14-09, 9:48 pm
Just gettin in on your log - hopefully Project C will come tomorrow!

JasonG
05-15-09, 3:40 am
Diet looks solid bro. Good luck on the cut and can't wait to see results with the C and what's in the final product.

mritter3
05-15-09, 9:15 pm
Just gettin in on your log - hopefully Project C will come tomorrow!

got mine today, cant wait to start

Diet looks solid bro. Good luck on the cut and can't wait to see results with the C and what's in the final product.

thanks man, looking forward to try out what i can only expect to be another great product by the animal line.

machineman
05-15-09, 9:21 pm
got mine today too...you starting on Monday?

mritter3
05-15-09, 9:23 pm
got mine today too...you starting on Monday?

yeah im gonna wait til monday, gonna start the new diet then..

machineman
05-15-09, 9:23 pm
yeah im gonna wait til monday, gonna start the new diet then..

I will be posting a new routine and diet this weekend....I took rage up on his offer for help...

mritter3
05-15-09, 9:26 pm
I will be posting a new routine and diet this weekend....I took rage up on his offer for help...

oh thats cool, maybe i will ask him or treetrunklegs to look over mine.....very cool of them

mritter3
05-17-09, 9:53 pm
alright starting project see tomorrow, 5 am workout, official weight as of 5 mins ago-204.6lbs, cant wait to see where this ride goes, gonna put a hell of a lot of work into it, working after my 5am training so will post the days events after work.

MrMuscles22
05-17-09, 10:08 pm
alright starting project see tomorrow, 5 am workout, official weight as of 5 mins ago-204.6lbs, cant wait to see where this ride goes, gonna put a hell of a lot of work into it, working after my 5am training so will post the days events after work.

Do work bro!

Gambit
05-17-09, 11:56 pm
All right, Matt. I'm pumped to see what you can do. And don't worry, I'll be quietly shouting from the shadows whenever you need it.

machineman
05-18-09, 6:58 am
good luck, Matt.....

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 12:37 pm
Looking good ritter, any chance on a diet yet??

mritter3
05-18-09, 9:11 pm
Looking good ritter, any chance on a diet yet??

hey thanks man, yeah this is how its gonna look...

meal one-6 whole eggs, cup of oatmeal
meal two-tilapia, brocolli, rice
meal three-isowhey shake
meal four-chicken breast, garden salad, with evoo, cup of almonds
meal five-lean steak, asparagus, sweet potato
meal six-isowhey shake

seems pretty basic, but that is what i am going for..

mritter3
05-18-09, 9:14 pm
had a 5 am workout today, did not feel jittery at all, if anything i def. felt a little more focused, def. sweated during the workout, took the 2nd pack at work 3 hours later and was probally the most productive day of work i have ever had....lol...still no jitters, no rapid heart rate or anything like that, just felt energized...so far so good, tomorrow is an off day, so i will see how i react on an off day. also easy to swallow and no bitter taste.

TheDarkHalf
05-18-09, 9:24 pm
had a 5 am workout today, did not feel jittery at all, if anything i def. felt a little more focused, def. sweated during the workout, took the 2nd pack at work 3 hours later and was probally the most productive day of work i have ever had....lol...still no jitters, no rapid heart rate or anything like that, just felt energized...so far so good, tomorrow is an off day, so i will see how i react on an off day. also easy to swallow and no bitter taste.

Haha good shit bro!

mritter3
05-18-09, 9:26 pm
Haha good shit bro!

thanks man, looking forward to getting into this stuff and seeing what i can do.

mritter3
05-19-09, 8:29 am
ok so i obviously dont know my work schedule, took my first dose this morning and went to work, though i was not scheduled, so i hit the gym for some cardio and abs, felt great def. worked up a good sweat. morning breakfast was 5 whole eggs, and a cup of oats. took my first pack at 630 so i ll take another one at 930ish....so far feeling good on this stuff, no neg. side effects to report, no rapid heart rate, or bad aftertaste, seem to have a bit more energy even with doing all this cardio, which is not like me. good stuff so far.

TheDarkHalf
05-19-09, 9:26 am
ok so i obviously dont know my work schedule, took my first dose this morning and went to work, though i was not scheduled, so i hit the gym for some cardio and abs, felt great def. worked up a good sweat. morning breakfast was 5 whole eggs, and a cup of oats. took my first pack at 630 so i ll take another one at 930ish....so far feeling good on this stuff, no neg. side effects to report, no rapid heart rate, or bad aftertaste, seem to have a bit more energy even with doing all this cardio, which is not like me. good stuff so far.

Yea i've done that a few times back in the day........went in to my restaurant thinking that I was scheduled to work and definitely wasn't. Oh well man way to get the day started and be productive.

mritter3
05-19-09, 11:20 am
when i was at the gym this is what i did....15 min. incline on treadmill 3.5, then run at 8.5 for 1 min. and walk at 3.0 for 1 min. for 16 min. then hopped on spinning bike and rode for 15 mins, did some ab work, hanging knee raises 3x12, rope crunches, decline bench crunches, side planks, then 10 min. walk at 2.7 on treadmill, down some eaa nitro and creat. mono and headed home. took my second pack at 10, def. feeling energized so far, i wish i could fast forward like 2 weeks and see how i progress, looking forward to it.

mritter3
05-20-09, 9:33 am
okay working out at 1030, gonna take project C at 10ish, probally do some light cardio before i train and then hit it hard after my workout. as of yesterday no negative effects of C yet, just an increase in energy and def. increase in mental focus during my training, its wierd i normally dread cardio, but not so much right now, looking forward to cuttin up.

mritter3
05-20-09, 1:49 pm
okay this is day 3 of project C, wow that rhymed, did some light cardio pre workout, then dc syle workout...ok took my project c 30 mins before workout, felt energized and focused like the last 2 days, no crazy heart rate or shakiness, my workout partner failed to show again.....gettin old bro, we are on different shifts so i do understand, so today was solo, plus he had my straps, did not help...wow am i really whining or what...lmao...here is the workout....
db curls---15-20rp, 50lbs, 9, 5, 3, was hoping to surpass 20 but oh well next week, stretch for 90 sec.
bb rev. curl--15-20ss, 50lbs, 16, reps, followed by stretch for 70 sec. with bb + 20
hack squat toe press--10-12ss, 240lbs, 13 reps 5 on decent and 15 at bottom
st. leg deadlift off platform--15-20ss,185lbs, grip slipped after 10, busted out another 6, stretch for 90 sec. each leg
hack squats, 6-10ss, 205lbs, 9 reps all deep
widowmaker squat--205lbs-for 20 grueling reps, bould barely walk afterwards, followed by 90 sec. stretch

hopped on the spinning bike for 20 mins. burned 280 calories, did some hanging knee raises, and some decline crunches, and hobbled home...so far project c is def. giving me that edge i have been looking for in the gym, my energy is through the roof, also never have sweated so much during cardio in my life, makes me feel like im working hard, and believe me iam. i will weigh in monday...looking forward to that.

machineman
05-20-09, 3:19 pm
you are putting in some real solid work, Matt.....nice job!

mritter3
05-20-09, 3:23 pm
you are putting in some real solid work, Matt.....nice job!

thanks man, your logs are looking solid to, how you liking all the cardio??

machineman
05-20-09, 3:24 pm
thanks man, your logs are looking solid to, how you liking all the cardio??

reminds me of my 11 month cut!!!! just suck it up and get shit done!!

Dingo
05-20-09, 3:31 pm
spinning bike uhggggg. I usually hit cardio on a treadmil, 3.5-4.0 pace at a 3.5-4.0 incline, tried the spin bike for the first time last night...after 10 mins i had to stop, the seat was killing me. i dont know how you can handle it.

mritter3
05-20-09, 6:08 pm
spinning bike uhggggg. I usually hit cardio on a treadmil, 3.5-4.0 pace at a 3.5-4.0 incline, tried the spin bike for the first time last night...after 10 mins i had to stop, the seat was killing me. i dont know how you can handle it.

i go back and forth from sitting on the seat to staying off of it, plus i use my sweatshirt as extra padding....

mritter3
05-21-09, 10:10 pm
okay today was an off day at the gym, but work was so busy, it felt like a cardio day...lol, took my first pack at 7am, felt energized as i have been feeling, seemed to moving at a different pace at work compared to everyone else, then took my second pack like 1030ish, and flew through the rest of my twelve hour shift, looking forward to my workout tomorrow, def. will be throwing some cardio in post workout, will provide some more feedback then.

Flash419
05-21-09, 11:14 pm
i go back and forth from sitting on the seat to staying off of it, plus i use my sweatshirt as extra padding....

The damn excercise bikes kill my ass too... maybe I should grab one of those doughnuts from the old folks home? LOL

belladiabla13
05-22-09, 12:09 am
Just checking in!!! The energy you have on C is amazing, isnt it?

mritter3
05-22-09, 8:33 am
The damn excercise bikes kill my ass too... maybe I should grab one of those doughnuts from the old folks home? LOL

you man need one of those flash....lol

Just checking in!!! The energy you have on C is amazing, isnt it?

yeah i am def. loving the increased energy, so far so good!!!

mritter3
05-22-09, 9:06 am
so today is gonna be an afternoon workout, so probally gonna take pack #1 around 2, and pack #2 around 5, gonna be doing a typical dc type workout, followed by about 40 mns of cardio. meals for today--meal one--3 whole eggs, 3 whites, banana, meal 2--isowhey shake with liquid egg white and peanut butter, meal 3--2 cans of tuna and brocolli, meal 4--bbq chicken, brocolli, and some cantoloupe, meal 5--isowhey shake with liquid egg whites and peanut butter, and meal 6--5 egg whites, pretty simple so we shall see how i do....been craving foods like crazy, probally since i am restricting myself so much more than i usually do, but i think im slowly getting used to them.

Preston
05-22-09, 9:14 am
so today is gonna be an afternoon workout, so probally gonna take pack #1 around 2, and pack #2 around 5, gonna be doing a typical dc type workout, followed by about 40 mns of cardio. meals for today--meal one--3 whole eggs, 3 whites, banana, meal 2--isowhey shake with liquid egg white and peanut butter, meal 3--2 cans of tuna and brocolli, meal 4--bbq chicken, brocolli, and some cantoloupe, meal 5--isowhey shake with liquid egg whites and peanut butter, and meal 6--5 egg whites, pretty simple so we shall see how i do....been craving foods like crazy, probally since i am restricting myself so much more than i usually do, but i think im slowly getting used to them.

Have you ever thought of cutting out those extra fruits to reduce your carb intake - unless your body doesn't respond that hard to all the extra sugars? If that were me man I'd go into a tizzy and would need to see a doctor. LOL Toni put me on something which I'm doing right now where I don't eat any dairy and zero fruits and that dried me out like crazy. I had veins running through the 4 pack I had...Yeah, 4 pack.

mritter3
05-22-09, 9:16 am
Have you ever thought of cutting out those extra fruits to reduce your carb intake - unless your body doesn't respond that hard to all the extra sugars? If that were me man I'd go into a tizzy and would need to see a doctor. LOL Toni put me on something which I'm doing right now where I don't eat any dairy and zero fruits and that dried me out like crazy. I had veins running through the 4 pack I had...Yeah, 4 pack.

i have actually, what do you recommend putting in there place??? props on the 4 pack.

Preston
05-22-09, 9:21 am
i have actually, what do you recommend putting in there place??? props on the 4 pack.

Actually nothing to be honest. I just dropped them out completely including the dairy and that was a big one for me. MY body has one hell of a time trying to pass dense dairy foods like milk, yogurt, cheeses (cottage, riccotta). So once those were out I could focus more on high fiber, very very high protein, low-medium fat and low carb rotation. The only reason I find that it works for me is because I retain water and hold my carbs which seems like for years. So the less I eat and the more fiber I get in the more I can help my body cycle everything through and use what it needs to more efficiently. I would find a new vegetable and make it your friend. :)

Haha, thanks but it's long gone now brother, but I hope to get it back ;)

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 9:34 am
Actually nothing to be honest. I just dropped them out completely including the dairy and that was a big one for me. MY body has one hell of a time trying to pass dense dairy foods like milk, yogurt, cheeses (cottage, riccotta). So once those were out I could focus more on high fiber, very very high protein, low-medium fat and low carb rotation. The only reason I find that it works for me is because I retain water and hold my carbs which seems like for years. So the less I eat and the more fiber I get in the more I can help my body cycle everything through and use what it needs to more efficiently. I would find a new vegetable and make it your friend. :)

x2. I don't think I would eat fruit while cutting down. Same with dairy. I actually even cut dairy out when bulking as well...it's for babies not for grown men. Probably okay to cheat with it every once in awhile but that's about it.

mritter3
05-22-09, 10:23 am

okay, will def. add a new veggie to the mix, and drop the fruit, thanks for the quick reply.

x2. I don't think I would eat fruit while cutting down. Same with dairy. I actually even cut dairy out when bulking as well...it's for babies not for grown men. Probably okay to cheat with it every once in awhile but that's about it.

so your saying milk is only for babies....thats a long shot dark, its got a ton of vitamins and minerals, not to mention some quality protein, probally no place for it during a cut, but on a bulk, i would have to disagree. thanks for the post thoughts man. def. dropping the fruit and adding another veggie.

Dingo
05-22-09, 11:42 am

im just the opposite of you, but my cottage cheese doesnt make the bulk of my diet, nor do the fruits. I find though that too many grains and starches add the weight. Sweet taters, rices, breads are all out. The occasional 2 slices of whole grain bread are ok, but broccoli and brussel sprouts (which i need to pick some up when next i grocery shop) work best

Preston
05-22-09, 11:44 am
okay, will def. add a new veggie to the mix, and drop the fruit, thanks for the quick reply.

so your saying milk is only for babies....thats a long shot dark, its got a ton of vitamins and minerals, not to mention some quality protein, probally no place for it during a cut, but on a bulk, i would have to disagree. thanks for the post thoughts man. def. dropping the fruit and adding another veggie.

Well breast milk is completely different from the milk you drink out of the jug, so technically speaking it's not bad for you on a bulk if you drink skim. It provides a solid source of casein protein which I found totally useful for my last meal at night (shake) because since your body's HGH and metabolism are at their peak in your sleep you might as well give your body something to chew on while you sleep...and why not give it a slow digesting protein source therefore you have less potential to lose the muscle you just busted ass to get ;)

mritter - make sure that you keep up your fiber bro, with all that protein and dropped carbs water can only do so much to push that through...I would recommend getting yourself a tasteless fiber supplement and dumping that shit in your water. It's like a car man...the more are she gets in the engine and the faster and more efficiently she can get it out the better she runs. Your body is the same. In and out bro, in and out. :)

Preston
05-22-09, 11:46 am
im just the opposite of you, but my cottage cheese doesnt make the bulk of my diet, nor do the fruits. I find though that too many grains and starches add the weight. Sweet taters, rices, breads are all out. The occasional 2 slices of whole grain bread are ok, but broccoli and brussel sprouts (which i need to pick some up when next i grocery shop) work best

I hear your man, I can't eat any carbohydrates other than rice or oats unless I wanna bloat like a woman droppin' on her week. :-\

It's seriously that bad, I look almost pregnant if I even look at pasta.

Dingo
05-22-09, 12:11 pm
I hear your man, I can't eat any carbohydrates other than rice or oats unless I wanna bloat like a woman droppin' on her week. :-\

i would love to go no carb, but i become way too unbearable as a human being without somesort of carbs. The minimal i get from fruits and veggies keep me "nice" but C is definitely helping there as well.

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 1:55 pm

Well breast milk is completely different from the milk you drink out of the jug, so technically speaking it's not bad for you on a bulk if you drink skim. It provides a solid source of casein protein which I found totally useful for my last meal at night (shake) because since your body's HGH and metabolism are at their peak in your sleep you might as well give your body something to chew on while you sleep...and why not give it a slow digesting protein source therefore you have less potential to lose the muscle you just busted ass to get ;)

Do a little bit of traveling back in time. Hundreds, even thousands of years ago, milk wasn't a common thing to drink. Go back as far as the bible....you'll only hear about water and wine (and goats milk on occasion, but was only for children!). Milk's only benefit is vitamins C and D. Yea sure it has protein, but there are much better sources. Even if it is skim milk, it is something that should be cautioned.

mritter3
05-23-09, 1:52 pm
i would love to go no carb, but i become way too unbearable as a human being without somesort of carbs. The minimal i get from fruits and veggies keep me "nice" but C is definitely helping there as well.

C is working well for me too bud, i am trying best i can to do keto, dropped all my supps with carbs, dropped the fruit, dropped cereal, just meat and veggies.....its tough

thats crazy, but the bloating def. sucks

mritter - make sure that you keep up your fiber bro, with all that protein and dropped carbs water can only do so much to push that through...I would recommend getting yourself a tasteless fiber supplement and dumping that shit in your water. It's like a car man...the more are she gets in the engine and the faster and more efficiently she can get it out the better she runs. Your body is the same. In and out bro, in and out. :)

i have been fibering up, picked up some metamucil, saw ox taking it in one of his vids, he swears by that stuff, i agree the body will run better with a cleaner engine. thanks

been eating a ton of brocolli, and greens with evoo, not a fan of brussel sprouts...yuck

Preston
05-23-09, 2:18 pm
DEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

GET SHREDDED BRO!

mritter3
05-23-09, 5:35 pm
DEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

GET SHREDDED BRO!

getten there man, got a ways to go, but so far so good.

mritter3
05-23-09, 9:12 pm
today was a work day, so i took my first pack of project C as soon as i rolled out of bed, took the dogs on a morning jog, at some eggs, and headed off to work for 12 hours, took my second pack 3 hours after the first one, i always feel the energy rush, no side effects to report so far, def. dropping a few lbs, and bf% which is great. so far so good.

Preston
05-23-09, 9:33 pm
today was a work day, so i took my first pack of project C as soon as i rolled out of bed, took the dogs on a morning jog, at some eggs, and headed off to work for 12 hours, took my second pack 3 hours after the first one, i always feel the energy rush, no side effects to report so far, def. dropping a few lbs, and bf% which is great. so far so good.

Is that too close of a split? I mean...wouldn't you want it to work day round and give it like a 6-8 hour split. I mean, I don't think those vitamins and shit are going to leave your body in 3 hours are they? Correct me if I'm wrong :)

mritter3
05-24-09, 10:36 am
Is that too close of a split? I mean...wouldn't you want it to work day round and give it like a 6-8 hour split. I mean, I don't think those vitamins and shit are going to leave your body in 3 hours are they? Correct me if I'm wrong :)

i thought you are suppossed to take them 3 hours apart.....4 at the most. at least i thought that is what J dawg said.

mritter3
05-24-09, 10:39 am
ok i was wrong, first upon awakening, then the second one min. of 4 hours later, and not within 4/5 hours of bed, so yeah your right preston.

mritter3
05-25-09, 10:53 am
okay, took my first pack of C, as i woke up, will take the second one this afternoon before i workout, tell you what, as of the last few days i am feeling really good, my weight as of this morning is 195.3lbs, i started this one week ago and started at 206, thats a little over 10 lbs, and feel a lot better, diet is good, and the cardio is def. working for me. cant wait to see what happens over the next few weeks.

Gambit
05-25-09, 1:17 pm
Looking good so far, Matt. Keep up the good work.

mritter3
05-25-09, 4:50 pm
Looking good so far, Matt. Keep up the good work.

thanks G, looking forward to a good session tonight. So far im loving the C.

mritter3
05-26-09, 12:14 pm
feeling pretty good as of late about my diet, eventhough i have been dropping some pounds i feel as strong if not stronger than i ever have, and i think diet has a lot to do with it. todays diet looks like this...meal one--7 whole eggs, 2 whites, cup of oats, meal 2 isowhey shake with peanut butter, meal 3 one can tuna, banana, and pband J, meal 4--ground beef/rice/brocolli, meal 5 iso whey, meal 6 5 whole eggs. so far no negative effects of project C, only thing i notice is some major energy that i did not know i even had, so far dropped like 10 lbs, and feeling pretty good.

wedge
05-26-09, 4:53 pm
10 pounds in one week? That is an incredible drop. Keep up the good work.

mritter3
05-26-09, 11:23 pm
10 pounds in one week? That is an incredible drop. Keep up the good work.

thanks man, feeling great too, still feel like my muscles are nice and full.

fatbackgoal
05-27-09, 5:56 am
Keep up the good work!!

mritter3
05-27-09, 9:55 am
Keep up the good work!!

thanks man, with my diet and morning cardio routine pretty much down....im feeling pretty good about this.

mritter3
05-27-09, 9:58 am
okay took my first pack of project C, upon awakening, then right to the gym for some morning cardio, did some HIT on the treadmill, 1 min. walk at 3.0 and 1 min. run at 9.0 for 20 min., then went and did some abwork, hanging knee raises, hs machine crunch, and some side planks, really sore after those, then hopped on the spinning bike for 25 mins, pouring with sweat about halfway through, burned 387 calories on that.....drank my carbmax/isowhey pwo shake and headed home.

TheDarkHalf
05-27-09, 10:29 am
okay took my first pack of project C, upon awakening, then right to the gym for some morning cardio, did some HIT on the treadmill, 1 min. walk at 3.0 and 1 min. run at 9.0 for 20 min., then went and did some abwork, hanging knee raises, hs machine crunch, and some side planks, really sore after those, then hopped on the spinning bike for 25 mins, pouring with sweat about halfway through, burned 387 calories on that.....drank my carbmax/isowhey pwo shake and headed home.

Sounds like a good session brother. Keep it up.

mritter3
05-27-09, 10:52 am
Sounds like a good session brother. Keep it up.

thanks man working hard right now, starting to see some nice results.

mritter3
05-28-09, 10:40 pm
today was a 5 am workout day....always rough...

flat db press--20-30rp, 80lbs, 12, 4, 4, 55lb dbs for 70 sec.
hs. mil press--11-15rp, 205lbs, 8, 4, 3, 90 sec. stretch
weighted dips, 15-25rp, +35lbs, 9, 5, 4, 50lb db, 60 sec. stretch
lat pulls wide grip--11-15rp, 180lbs, 7, 5, 3,
floor deads--6-8ss, 325lbs, 7 reps.

was running late for work so could do another set of deads, but felt pretty good today, def. felt the project C kick in, took my second pack around 3 pm, helped me get through the rest of the day at work, gotta say im loving this stuff so far.

machineman
05-28-09, 11:25 pm
solid work as always, Matt....

mritter3
05-29-09, 9:04 pm
solid work as always, Matt....

thanks man down to 189 as of this morning, how you doing with everything?

machineman
05-29-09, 9:41 pm
thanks man down to 189 as of this morning, how you doing with everything?

good, brother....seeing some nice changes!!

Elite
05-29-09, 9:55 pm
This is interesting stuff. Both packs down by 10-11am, sometimes 3hrs apart. Hmmm....
Keep up the grind, i know your one for the hardwork.

mritter3
05-30-09, 7:46 pm
This is interesting stuff. Both packs down by 10-11am, sometimes 3hrs apart. Hmmm....
Keep up the grind, i know your one for the hardwork.

i only took them that soon together for about the first 3 or 4 days, now i am taking first one as soon as i wake up, and the other one around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. def. liking the project C i am sitting at 189 as of yesterday, feeling much leaner....but muscle still feel full, and not losing any strength....when it becomes available to everyone....get your hands on it...so far zero side effects...and a ton of energy.

Elite
05-30-09, 7:54 pm
when it becomes available to everyone....get your hands on it...

You saying im fat?
Lol...

mritter3
05-31-09, 9:47 am
You saying im fat?
Lol...

hell no..lol...just that good of a product....everyone should get there hands on it.

mritter3
06-01-09, 10:57 am
5 am workout this morning incorporated about 20 min. on the elliptical before my dc training....worked up a good sweat, energy is still sky high on project C, i cannot find anything negative to tell you all about this new product....but i will say this get your hands on it as soon as its available, started at 206...current weight is 189...now i realize that my cardio has been increased, diet has been changed, and i started this new supp...my strength has improved or stayed the same in most of my lifts, and my muslces still look and feel full and hard. im loving it so far.

mritter3
06-01-09, 11:13 am
this is what my diet looks as of late....obviously still cutting so keep that in mind.

meal one--4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, with some gr. turkey/beef
meal 2----isowhey shake with oats
meal 3---chicken/steak, brocolli, greens with evoo
meal 4--isowhey shake with peanut butter
meal 6--chicken/steak, asparagus, greens with evoo
meal 7--isowhey shake.

usually i crave something between meals, but since starting project C, i really haven't, which i can relate most of my success with the weight loss to that. been pretty strict.

J-Dawg
06-01-09, 11:36 am
5 am workout this morning incorporated about 20 min. on the elliptical before my dc training....worked up a good sweat, energy is still sky high on project C, i cannot find anything negative to tell you all about this new product....but i will say this get your hands on it as soon as its available, started at 206...current weight is 189...now i realize that my cardio has been increased, diet has been changed, and i started this new supp...my strength has improved or stayed the same in most of my lifts, and my muslces still look and feel full and hard. im loving it so far.

Wow, 206 to 189, that's really impressive M. The combo of the cardio, cleaning up the diet is first and foremost the key. But ya throw Project C into the mix and synergy is created...

mritter3
06-01-09, 11:43 am
Wow, 206 to 189, that's really impressive M. The combo of the cardio, cleaning up the diet is first and foremost the key. But ya throw Project C into the mix and synergy is created...

that is for sure J, everytime i step on to the scale i am blown away, putting in a ton of hardwork, but so far so good.....im sorry this is coming to an end....any idea when its gonna be available to the public.

mritter3
06-06-09, 9:59 pm
been a minute since i posted on here....kinda bummed that i only got a few more days of project C, still got a few more lbs i would like to drop, weighed in at 187 as of this morning, i think if i got to around the 180 mark that would be a good number for me for the summer.. cant wait for this stuff to be available to buy, everyone should get there hands on some...for those who are cutting anyway. never had the increase of energy as i have had with project C. Since i have begun i have not noticed a single side effect....with a cutting product like this....that is unheard of, usually you at least get the shakes or a rapid heart rate, but i have noticed zero. good stuff as always from Animal.

TheDarkHalf
06-06-09, 10:35 pm
Good shit man, give these last days all you've got....make that C count!

mritter3
06-08-09, 8:42 am
Good shit man, give these last days all you've got....make that C count!

oh i plan on it....got 2 days worth left.....really dont want it to end....but oh well it was a great run.