PDA

View Full Version : All Time Personal Best Today! Thx Animal

charlievanriper
05-13-09, 1:06 pm
This Morning I accomplished a Personal Best record on my 70 degree semi vertical Leg Press. I have been pushing hard with my current Animal Stack to reach this Goal and after one 3 week cycle using Pack, nitro, stack, pump, I hit 505 lbs today for a set of 3 reps.
The sky is the limit boys as this week I start using M Stack then I am going to Hit it hard with Test, lets see what happens. I am a Freak! 51 years young and getting younger by the day!

Thank you Universal for creating the finest products in this industry Animal Rocks!

I just wish I could post a picture of me doing it.

C.Coronato
05-13-09, 5:34 pm
Nice man solid reps. You should start up a journey. Post here daily about your routines and diet. Its a way to keep track of how everything is going.

Firedrake
05-13-09, 5:47 pm
This Morning I accomplished a Personal Best record on my 70 degree semi vertical Leg Press. I have been pushing hard with my current Animal Stack to reach this Goal and after one 3 week cycle using Pack, nitro, stack, pump, I hit 505 lbs today for a set of 3 reps.
The sky is the limit boys as this week I start using M Stack then I am going to Hit it hard with Test, lets see what happens. I am a Freak! 51 years young and getting younger by the day!

Thank you Universal for creating the finest products in this industry Animal Rocks!

I just wish I could post a picture of me doing it.

I think you'll find a lot of us feel the same way about Universal and Animal Products, Charley -- look up tales from "the Cage" at the Arnold Classic this year.

Good work on the LP!

Steve101
05-13-09, 6:02 pm
505 - SWEET......You might as well order the "ANIMAL" Shirt Now.

Damn between you and Firedrake you are making me look bad,,,,I have only been lifting
for about two months and a lot of b-ball injuries have made me nervous about going heavy with my legs,,,,,but I'm starting to feel better - 500 here I come!

charlievanriper
05-13-09, 9:24 pm
Next when the wife gets paid bro lol. I used to work that 45 degree and thier was nothing to that, I was putting up close to 800 and everybody else ( the big guys ) were blowing me away. Then a friend sold me this old school press / hack machine and its a 70 degree man what a difference its taken a long time for me to hit this, now I have set a new goal to hit 600 before Sept. I think alternating the 2 stack with m stak is really gonna help. I might even try cycling in with Test. Its a lot harder to go to heavy ( which has always been my style) now that I have my own Studio at home. I just cant seem to find anyone around my area that is as motivated as me. Thiers a chapter in Tempe but thats to far for me. I need to find a solid training partner.

charlievanriper
05-14-09, 2:45 pm
man My Delts are burned into oblivion.
First this routine and weight levels have been slightly changed to correspond to a 5 day break from 2 Stak until my M-Stak comes in next week, I have not posted the previous shoulder routines here, but thier on bodybuilding.com, and from now on I will be posting them here.
Well here are my todays lifts.
Side laterals for warmup and preexhaust 25x15, 25x15, 25x12
Seated Shoulder Press 135x15,155x12, 165x10
Seated Behind the Neck Press 135x12,135x12,135x12
Bent over Flyes ( head on incline bench) 25x20,25x18,25x16
Reverse Grip seated Press ( an experiment ) 95x10,95x10,95x8
Dumbbell Front Raise 25x18, 25x15,25x13
Dips 25 reps, 18reps

Woke up 4.00 am took cuts had some coffee and a quart of water. 6 desicated liver Tabs 1 fish oil and 1 flax oil tab.
4:30 went for a walk with the wife 30 minutes
5:30 am approx took my last 2 stak, Pump, and Nitro prepped an intra workout drink
then got the wife off to work.
about 6:15 hit my Gym for an hr plus I think 10 minutes.
after workout I took another Nitro pak
30 minutes later had BK 2 whole eggs and 1 egg white with jalapeno's and a small amount of Grits. my Animal Pak with Cla and Fish oil and Flax seed oil tabs
10:45 or so I had a Protien Shake w/ Goats Yogurt and rice milk with approx 40 grams of protien. With 2 Liver tabs
around 12:30I'll take another Animal Cuts then about 1:30 pm I will have lunch. 6 oz's of chicken with a small spinach salad. with CLA and fish Oil
around 3:30 I'll do some almonds and a frozen drink with Blueberries and mango slices again with some rice milk. with 2 Liver tabs
5:30 pm or so I am making baked Tilapia with panko crumbs and crushed Almonds with grilled Asperagus. with CLA and Fish Oil and 2 Liver tabs.
8pm I am thinking about having a bowl of 3 cooked egg whites
then a shake with water and milk and egg protien with 6 Desicated liver tabs.

I think I am doing okay, Any suggestions would be welcome Guys. Saturday I will post my current stats.

charlievanriper
05-14-09, 2:51 pm
sorry guys they will not let me delete this one, I wrote it before I decided to create an actuall Journey thread.

Firedrake
05-14-09, 3:13 pm
sorry guys they will not let me delete this one, I wrote it before I decided to create an actuall Journey thread.

NP -- we all make mistakes -- that was a helluva workout, Charlie, and your diet looks spot on.

charlievanriper
05-14-09, 6:21 pm
Thx Drake I was wondering if my diet was missing, thx for the kudos on my workout, It was pretty tough. Tuesday morning before legs I did my Cardio walk ( 45 minutes total stopping every couple minutes to do a set of Pushups starting at 50 keeping at that set till I drop and on down) I pushed it real hard that morning hit 400 ( last week I was hitting 360, I do that 1 day a week, the day after my chest day just to really burn it; but I dont think I fully recovered from the intensity of that morning or yesterdays legs ( that leg day hit me real hard this morning ) so it was a lot lighter than I normally hit it.