Ox: Road To The New York Pro
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2022/234/

Ox - Off Season Cooking and Eating - Prep for NY Pro: Part 1
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2018/234/

Ox - Off Season Cooking and Eating - Prep for NY Pro: Part 2
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2020/234/

N. Motta
05-13-09, 6:38 pm
Hey thanks for posting this. I anxiously waiting to see the day in the life segment.

SDR
05-13-09, 7:21 pm
Thanks Paul

Lookin at that preperation for the week, damn need to pick up my food game.

mritter3
05-13-09, 8:59 pm
hey thats good stuff thanks for posting that.

newbreed
05-13-09, 9:28 pm
NICE

Littlefry
05-13-09, 10:29 pm
Shit Im going to start preping like that sundays, just a made chicken, steak, potatoes, and greens all day.

MrMuscles22
05-13-09, 10:37 pm
After watching those videos earlier today, it makes me anxious to bulk again! That food looked delicious!

Big C
05-13-09, 10:39 pm
Awesome videos.....I loved the first one, but it cut off with like 6 minutes left but got a new idea for hack squats.

TheHardGainer
05-13-09, 11:03 pm
that was really helpful info, thanks for the post.

G Diesel
05-14-09, 12:00 am
Gotta love that dude... Sharp, articulate and hard to the core. Talk about somebody who deserves any good fortune that comes his way. Thanks for making us all look good, Ev.

Peace, G

arsilva
05-14-09, 2:00 am
such a real dude. he's lookin lean as hell in the face, can only imagine the package he's going to bring come show time in a couple days

Toni69
05-14-09, 8:25 am
vids were great Evan...really brought out the real you and people connect with that so much better then just some bb'r in a mag...you are somethng special and I wish you the best this wkd. I know your gonna be just amazing on that stage! Good luck to you! I know your gonna make some mofo's wanna turn around and go home once they see you up on that stage.

NJC_Manhattan
05-14-09, 8:56 am
Great size, great food, and great attitude...

That's up there with some of the most honest interviewing I've ever seen in the BB world. Probably the most helpful/true statement, "I see a lot of put hard work into training, and not as much into nutrition..." That whole segment hit the nail on the head.

Aggression
05-14-09, 9:01 am
Evan speaks from the heart, without all that nonsense and fluff. He tells it like it is. I can't wait to see what happens this weekend ...

Ozzy27
05-14-09, 1:56 pm
one thing... Let's go Evan!!!

MrMuscles22
05-15-09, 7:58 pm
one thing... Let's go Evan!!!

I finally got to watch the first video..damn website was blocked at work. But when I was training back at the national ABC this year, Ox came over and asked to work in with my wife and me on an exercise and I was shocked he ASKED to work in with us and then he went on to give me a bunch of advice on how to make it work better and target the specific muscles better and just talked to us like normal people and I was very impressed. I was intimidated at first and didn't want to look like a pussy in front of him, but he was really cool! This is what Animal is all about! The brotherhood, I think of each of you as a family member!

machineman
05-15-09, 8:00 pm
I finally got to watch the first video..damn website was blocked at work. But when I was training back at the national ABC this year, Ox came over and asked to work in with my wife and me on an exercise and I was shocked he ASKED to work in with us and then he went on to give me a bunch of advice on how to make it work better and target the specific muscles better and just talked to us like normal people and I was very impressed. I was intimidated at first and didn't want to look like a pussy in front of him, but he was really cool! This is what Animal is all about! The brotherhood, I think of each of you as a family member!

I was not able to attend that ABC this year....you can BET that I will be there next year!

MrMuscles22
05-15-09, 8:24 pm
I was not able to attend that ABC this year....you can BET that I will be there next year!

This year was the first year I have been able to go, b/c I have had to work that weekend every year! It was the BEST experience of my life!