PDA

View Full Version : Bella's Project C Log

belladiabla13
05-15-09, 12:01 pm
Got my package in the mail today!! I am wicked excited!!! Here is my stats and info..

I started my journey after the cage 2009. I am a mom of 6 who recently fell in love with lifting and the ANIMALPAK way of life.

I am starting at 229lbs and 32% body fat. ( I have lowered this on my own in the past 6 weeks from 247 lbs and 44% body fat) My goal is to be 180 lbs of thick, muscular powerhouse. I hope to compete in bench and power contests next year!!!

I am using a high protein very low carb diet. One high carb day a week.
Lifting 5 days a week. One body part a day. 5x5 strength training.
Cardio 30 minutes 5 days a week.
Will add extra cardio sessions in the upcoming weeks including swimming and hiking.

I take:
A MULTI VITAMIN
Fish oil with OMEGA 3 & OMEGA 6 (2x day)
VITAMIN C

I will keep progress pics posted on my myspace page. www.myspace.com/luckybella13
I feel very honored to have this chance and I will push myself above and beyond for honest and true results!!!

THANKS,
♥Bella♥

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 12:06 pm
Awesome!! I think you may be the first to get it? (maybe) Enjoy and im excited to see how it works for ya!

TigerAce01
05-15-09, 12:09 pm
Daaaamn, 44% to 32% in only 6 weeks?! That's a helluva lot of hard work right there!

Subbed!

-Ace

machineman
05-15-09, 12:30 pm
definitely subbed for this bella....let's all do OHIO proud, sister!! great work so far to drop the bf% that much.....keep that fire stoked.....

Mr. Aestheticz
05-15-09, 12:42 pm
Do It Up Sista!

MrMuscles22
05-15-09, 1:13 pm
Riding along w/ ya Bella! I hope I get mine today, so I can start it tomorrow!

belladiabla13
05-15-09, 2:08 pm
I really think the keto diet helped with alot of the body fat! Its kind of weird though, Im not used to having all these veins sticking out ,,,LOL

belladiabla13
05-15-09, 2:09 pm
Riding along w/ ya Bella! I hope I get mine today, so I can start it tomorrow!

I bet you do! Was waiting to see if you were all giddy on your myspace about it!! Its like being a kid at Christmas :)

Shamus11B
05-15-09, 2:22 pm
Wow great start with the drop in BF%. Congratulations on that alone, stay strong and focused with Project C. Good Luck!!!

belladiabla13
05-16-09, 12:38 pm
Well, here goes...It is an off day for me at the gym but I am still going to do cardio and abs(or as i like to call them,chubs) here at home. Wish me luck...

mritter3
05-16-09, 12:46 pm
good luck should be a fun ride....lets do this.

J-Dawg
05-16-09, 2:43 pm
Very excited to see this get underway. I forgot to mention in the letter that was sent out that it's 2 packs per day. At least 3-4 hours apart. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

belladiabla13
05-16-09, 4:53 pm
I ate a small meal at approx. noon then took my first dose.
Worked out for about an hour. Had a wonderful amount of energy. No jitters or anxiousness.
It is approx 4:45 pm now and I still have tons of energy. I feel very alert and awake! I am usually pretty tired and ready to nap this time of day. I do not have much of an appetite but I am eating my post work out meal now. No nausea or other physical side effects to report.

belladiabla13
05-16-09, 4:54 pm
Very excited to see this get underway. I forgot to mention in the letter that was sent out that it's 2 packs per day. At least 3-4 hours apart. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

THANKS!!!

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-16-09, 5:02 pm
subbed. tester as well. Great stuff bella

belladiabla13
05-17-09, 10:30 am
Took my second pack around 5pm yesterday. I observed a slight burning sensation in my throat for about 5 minutes after taking it. Kept drinking lots of water, and it went away in a few minutes. I had high energy all night and I stayed up until 230am (was out with friends). I felt great!! Will take another pack before I head to the gym this afternoon.

belladiabla13
05-17-09, 3:32 pm
Dose 3.

Back Day at the gym! I can honestly say this was my MOST INTENSE BEST WORKOUT to date!! HANDS DOWN!!!!

I learned how to deadlift today..Here is my work out..

Deadlifts 5x5 135lbs
low cable rows 60x10 70x10 80x10
lat pull downs 50x10 62x10 75x10
cable shrugs 80x10 2 sets the stack (150lbs) 10x

30 mins on the Elliptical at a fat burn pace.
(first time on this machine in over 2 years)

After all that I felt the need to run to my car. I DONT RUN!!! EVER!!!
I still have tons of energy and have only taken one dose today. Will take second dose around 5 pm.

Shamus11B
05-18-09, 8:34 am
Awesome workout and damn you still wanted to run to the car....keep it up Bella!

belladiabla13
05-18-09, 12:16 pm
Waking up with more energy than I ever had before pre dose. Feel more focused.
Wanted to note that I am not craving any foods with Project C. It does seem also to be acting as a appetite suppressant.

machineman
05-18-09, 12:27 pm
Waking up with more energy than I ever had before pre dose. Feel more focused.
Wanted to note that I am not craving any foods with Project C. It does seem also to be acting as a appetite suppressant.

great job, bella! I actually found myself very hungry 2 hours after my post cardio meal this morning.....I will see how the day goes now as I just ate again (meal 3) and will eat again in 3 hours (right before gym). I will take pack 2 on the way....is there supposed to be a time limit between food and the pack?

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 12:31 pm
Looking good in here. Keep it up!

Little Z
05-18-09, 1:02 pm
Bella.. you know your boy is here if you need anything.. you got the # so.. we gotta support each other!

and SOLID work on the Deadlifts.. I love me some deads

TheDarkHalf
05-18-09, 9:27 pm
Glad to see we've got a woman in here holding it down. Subbed to see how this unfolds.

mritter3
05-18-09, 9:42 pm
keep it up bella, good stuff so far, i am also a tester, and def. feeling you on having a ton of energy......where the hell did that all come from...lol

belladiabla13
05-19-09, 6:22 pm
Day 4. Off day at gym.

Starting Weight 229lbs
**Current Weight 225lbs
*** -4 lbs since Saturday May 16. (Start date of C)

machineman
05-19-09, 9:15 pm
Day 4. Off day at gym.

Starting Weight 229lbs
**Current Weight 225lbs
*** -4 lbs since Saturday May 16. (Start date of C)

great job, bella!

Little Z
05-19-09, 9:54 pm
awesome job Bella.. keep that shit up!

belladiabla13
05-20-09, 12:43 pm
I am still noticing a slight burn in my throat after taking Project C. Nothing serious but notable. Since starting Project C I have noticed I am more alert in general. I don't have that sluggish feeling I used to have after work outs or in the early mornings. I am eating smaller portions and even having to remind myself its time to eat. This stuff is amazing!!! Working legs tonight. Will report back later.

~one love~
♥Bella♥

belladiabla13
05-21-09, 10:05 am
Lost 2.5 Inches On My Waist Since The Start Of Project C!!!

Pretty Hyped About That!!! Did Not Make It To The Gym Yesterday. Headed There This Morning. Not Sure If Were Doing Arms Or Legs..

Mr. Aestheticz
05-21-09, 10:10 am
Lost 2.5 Inches On My Waist Since The Start Of Project C!!!

Pretty Hyped About That!!! Did Not Make It To The Gym Yesterday. Headed There This Morning. Not Sure If Were Doing Arms Or Legs..

ARMS FOR GIRLS OH WAIT YOU ARE A GIRL LMAO!

HMMMMM DO BOTH LOL!

belladiabla13
05-22-09, 12:07 am
Did arms. I feel like I have found my nitch using the 5x5. My tris have never been so swollen and I LOVE IT!!!

I can not say enough about the energy I have on Project C. I am burning way more calories on cardio. THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!!

belladiabla13
05-23-09, 1:14 pm
WANTED TO SHARE MY PROGRESS PICS..

THE FIRST IS BEFORE THE CAGE MARCH 2009
THE SECOND IS RIGHT BEFORE I STARTED PROJECT C- MAY 2009
( I HAVE LOST OVER 30 INCHES AND LOWERED MY BODY FAT FROM 44% TO 32%)

WILL POST AN AFTER PROJECT C PIC WHENS IT ALL DONE
***CANT WAIT FOR THESE RESULTS***

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h181/BobbieandChuck/progresspics.jpg

TigerAce01
05-23-09, 1:28 pm
WANTED TO SHARE MY PROGRESS PICS..

THE FIRST IS BEFORE THE CAGE MARCH 2009
THE SECOND IS RIGHT BEFORE I STARTED PROJECT C- MAY 2009
( I HAVE LOST OVER 30 INCHES AND LOWERED MY BODY FAT FROM 44% TO 32%)

WILL POST AN AFTER PROJECT C PIC WHENS IT ALL DONE
***CANT WAIT FOR THESE RESULTS***

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h181/BobbieandChuck/progresspics.jpg

Damn girl, lovin the progress.

-Ace

Little Z
05-23-09, 4:49 pm
Bella.. you're gonna put us all to shame! haha..

keep kickin ass sister!

ill have to make it up your way soon and we'll hit some cardio together hahah

belladiabla13
05-23-09, 5:16 pm
Thanks guys!!

Z,
I gotta get up there so we can work out together soon!!! Good chance we will be moving that way before summer is up anyways!!

Little Z
05-23-09, 6:03 pm
Thanks guys!!

Z,
I gotta get up there so we can work out together soon!!! Good chance we will be moving that way before summer is up anyways!!

sounds good to me, doors are always open, and we are doing KILLER deals on memberships, especially family.. and theres a new kids camp
being worked out.. gonna be great stuff comin up

belladiabla13
05-24-09, 10:05 am
Good Morning!

Just Had My First Meal. Taking My C-pak And Getting Ready To Hit The Gym.
Shoulders And Cardio This Am. Will Take Measurements And Weigh Myself Later This Week. (prolly Thurs)..still Loving The Extra Energy And Focus Project C Is Giving Me!!!

belladiabla13
05-25-09, 1:54 pm
~ Not a fun subject but could be important to other women who may take this product in the future. I am on my period and I am holding a lot more water than usual. Have about a 8 pound water gain. I usually only gain between 3-5 pounds during. Lots of swelling from water. This is the only thing I have noticed different while taking this during my cycle.

I will weigh and measure myself later in the week to have accurate numbers.
Yeah, not a fun subject...

TheDarkHalf
05-25-09, 3:01 pm
It's only a not-so-fun subject when men can't handle an adult topic =p

Congrats on the bf% loss thus far!

belladiabla13
05-25-09, 10:06 pm
Leg day..

Was feeling pretty good!! 5x5 leg presses 350lbs..
Started on my stiff legged deadlifts.Decided we would go 5x5 on that too. Not too much weight 135lbs. On the 4th one I brought it down wrong. I knew the very second, all it took was one moment of doubting and second guessing myself. FUCK!! Instant pain in my back and left leg. I sat the barbell down and told Chuck.."I'm hurt but I will be ok".

Did my leg extensions. 90lbs 3 set of 10. Got up and could barely walk.
ER doc says I pulled a muscle and to give it 2 days of rest. I'm so pissed at myself.

But don't ring the bell boys. I got knocked down today but this girl is still ready to fight.

Shamus11B
05-25-09, 10:17 pm
Sorry to hear that you hurt yourself bella, but with your drive this will barely set you back. Get those legs and back better so you can keep pushing through to the finish line on Project C. Keep up the good work!
-Shamus-

Little Z
05-25-09, 10:46 pm
get your rest!

as you said.. you are down.. NOT out!

naturalguy
05-26-09, 9:48 am
Leg day..

Was feeling pretty good!! 5x5 leg presses 350lbs..
Started on my stiff legged deadlifts.Decided we would go 5x5 on that too. Not too much weight 135lbs. On the 4th one I brought it down wrong. I knew the very second, all it took was one moment of doubting and second guessing myself. FUCK!! Instant pain in my back and left leg. I sat the barbell down and told Chuck.."I'm hurt but I will be ok".

Did my leg extensions. 90lbs 3 set of 10. Got up and could barely walk.
ER doc says I pulled a muscle and to give it 2 days of rest. I'm so pissed at myself.

But don't ring the bell boys. I got knocked down today but this girl is still ready to fight.

I love your spirit.

Rest up, you will live to fight another day

belladiabla13
05-26-09, 1:09 pm
Feeling 50% better. Chuck made me stay in bed literally 12 hours! (ty honey)..
Hoping to get back in the gym tomorrow and work shoulder or arms. I know I will have to go slow til I am 100%..May get some cardio in tonight. Going to play it by ear.
THANKS FOR THE GET WELL WISHES!!!

Preston
05-26-09, 1:23 pm
Get at it lady, don't let anything hold you down and I'm sure that you'll get your strength back and be taking names just like yesterday.

"Know this:
I understand
I hear you
I use to be you
Don't you let anyone tell you you have no value, RAISE YOUR VOICE and don't you ever stop." - Big Poppa E

GET SHREDDED!

belladiabla13
05-26-09, 3:24 pm
Get at it lady, don't let anything hold you down and I'm sure that you'll get your strength back and be taking names just like yesterday.

"Know this:
I understand
I hear you
I use to be you
Don't you let anyone tell you you have no value, RAISE YOUR VOICE and don't you ever stop." - Big Poppa E

GET SHREDDED!

THANK YOU MY FRIEND!! SO GLAD I HAVE THIS FORUM. MOTIVATES ME EVERY SINGLE DAY!

belladiabla13
05-27-09, 3:00 pm
Since the start of Project C I am down 12inches. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning at the gym.

InkdMuscle
05-28-09, 11:09 am
Since the start of Project C I am down 12inches. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning at the gym.

im so proud of you B. Keep it up.

machineman
05-28-09, 11:56 am

that's awesome...keep up the hard work...

Dingo
05-28-09, 12:49 pm

HOLY COW!!!! Thats freaking awesome!

Get that muscle rested up! The sooner you sit on your ass and let it heal, the sooner you can be back at 100%!

Last thursday i was down 7lbs, one of the other guys was down 10lbs... at this rate UN may have to get this FDA approved and start writing prescriptions for this stuff. haha

Little Z
05-28-09, 9:34 pm

beautiful..

you are doin a great job Bella..

i wanna try and get a mini session together in Columbus, ill get with Fury, and Madcat, then we'll coordinate with you and Chuck..

we'll all go lift at Metro or down in your area..

machineman
05-28-09, 11:30 pm
beautiful..

you are doin a great job Bella..

i wanna try and get a mini session together in Columbus, ill get with Fury, and Madcat, then we'll coordinate with you and Chuck..

we'll all go lift at Metro or down in your area..

let me know, Z....I should be able to make that!

Little Z
05-28-09, 11:34 pm
let me know, Z....I should be able to make that!

will do brother.. you can drive to my place and roll with me to Cbus..

naturalguy
05-29-09, 9:19 am

Damn girl. Great progress

C.Coronato
06-01-09, 12:04 pm
12 inches? NICE!

belladiabla13
06-03-09, 7:16 pm
Its been a week since I injured my back. All the pain meds and muscle relaxers the dr has had me on has made it impossible for me to hold anything down (sexy i know). I have not been able to take my Project C for a full week.

I started back in the gym Sat. Had a great arm work out. Sunday I was back in the ER with stomach problems from the fucking meds they gave me. I stopped the pain meds all together. FUCK THAT!!! Good shoulder work out last night. Feeling like I am getting my strength back. Worked back tonight. Went light and tried to give everything a good stretch without hurting myself.

Hope to be back to my regular diet and PROJECT C tomorrow. I am pretty bummed about all this. OK, DEPRESSED but I am picking myself back up. Feeling sorry for myself wont put 200lbs up on the bench in March 2010.

Elite
06-03-09, 7:43 pm
Feeling sorry for myself wont put 200lbs up on the bench in March 2010.

And why not?
Great progress you've made, not only on C, but during the whole year. Definately subbed for inspiration.

belladiabla13
06-03-09, 8:50 pm
And why not?
Great progress you've made, not only on C, but during the whole year. Definately subbed for inspiration.

Thank you my friend.

belladiabla13
06-06-09, 4:49 pm
hey everybody!! just letting ya know i will weigh myself and take final measurements for my project c tomorrow!!!

it has been a real honor to test this!! it is one of the best products i have ever used!!!

thanks,
bella

TheDarkHalf
06-06-09, 10:35 pm
hey everybody!! just letting ya know i will weigh myself and take final measurements for my project c tomorrow!!!

it has been a real honor to test this!! it is one of the best products i have ever used!!!

thanks,
bella

Good stuff, looking forward to your end results.

belladiabla13
06-09-09, 12:31 pm
~taking Project C I Have Lost~
-5lbs
-13.5 Inches
I Have Much Better Definition In My Calves And Triceps

(note, I Suffered A Pull Back Muscle, And Was On My Period On Week 2)

Energy- My Energy On Project C Was Amazing! I Felt Much More Alert Than Usual.much More Focused. I Loved That It Did Not Give Me Jitters!!!

Work Outs- I Had Much More Stamina And Made Regular Gains In All Of My Lifts. You Sweat Constantly With C. No Nausea, No Nervous Feeling.

Appetite- C Worked As A Appetite Superssant For Me. I Had To Remind Myself It Was Time To Eat More Times Than Not. Would Be Very Full After Small Amounts Of Food.

Down Side- Often Got Heart Burn After Doses. Left A Slight Burning Sensation In My Throat For Up To 10 Minutes. Went Away With Lots Of Water. Held Much More Water On My Menstrual Cycle.

Overall- I Love The Product And Would Recommend It To Anyone! It Is Far Superior To Any Fat Burner I Have Ever Taken Before.

Thank You Animalpak And Universal For Allowing Me This Opportunity. It Truly Is A Honor..

Bella