PDA

View Full Version : Gorilla Warrior's project C log

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-15-09, 5:40 pm
What up brothers. I just got my project C in the mail and I am starting tomorrow (Saturday). I have already been doing a carb cycle diet for quite some time now. I do weights, cardio and play semi pro baseball. I will be putting down my thoughts, feelings, moods and progress as I add this supplement to my arsenal.

Current Stats
Height: 6'1
Weight: 272lbs
15% BF

Goal-225- 235

Training Split
Monday- legs
Tuesday- delts, traps
Wednesday- 60 min cardio
Thursday -chest
Saturday- Back
Sunday- 40-60 min cardio

I don't train arms that often.. maybe every 2-3 weeks. Ill throw in a set after chest or back maybe real quick but my arms grow so fast, that I dont have to hit em all the time.

Abs: done 2-3x/week

Calves: 3x/week

Cardio: 45-60min a day -6-7 days/week. usually done on an elliptical. I actually enjoy cardio as I just put my ipod on and get lost in the music. I taught myself to love cardio and im glad. Running is a different story though. LOL. But the more cardio I do, the easier I move around and the more energy I have.

Diet Plan
5 low carb days
2 moderate carb days

I am carb sensitive so this diet does get tweaked depending on what I am seeing in the mirror, how my energy level is and doing what feels right. Some of my meals consist of only a protien shake and 2 tbl spoons of almond butter, whereas other are chicken breast and broccoli. I usually have to force myself to eat lately, as I find I am not hungry very often. I will take measurements soon as well.

God bless, much luv and thank you to Animal for letting me be a part of this- I am honored.

GW

machineman
05-15-09, 6:05 pm
What up brothers. I just got my project C in the mail and I am starting tomorrow (Saturday). I have already been doing a carb cycle diet for quite some time now. I do weights, cardio and play semi pro baseball. I will be putting down my thoughts, feelings, moods and progress as I add this supplement to my arsenal.

Current Stats
Height: 6'1
Weight: 272lbs
15% BF

Goal-225- 235

Training Split
Monday- legs
Tuesday- delts, traps
Wednesday- 60 min cardio
Thursday -chest
Saturday- Back
Sunday- 40-60 min cardio

I don't train arms that often.. maybe every 2-3 weeks. Ill throw in a set after chest or back maybe real quick but my arms grow so fast, that I dont have to hit em all the time.

Abs: done 2-3x/week

Calves: 3x/week

Cardio: 45-60min a day -6-7 days/week. usually done on an elliptical. I actually enjoy cardio as I just put my ipod on and get lost in the music. I taught myself to love cardio and im glad. Running is a different story though. LOL. But the more cardio I do, the easier I move around and the more energy I have.

Diet Plan
5 low carb days
2 moderate carb days

I am carb sensitive so this diet does get tweaked depending on what I am seeing in the mirror, how my energy level is and doing what feels right. Some of my meals consist of only a protien shake and 2 tbl spoons of almond butter, whereas other are chicken breast and broccoli. I usually have to force myself to eat lately, as I find I am not hungry very often. I will take measurements soon as well.

God bless, much luv and thank you to Animal for letting me be a part of this- I am honored.

GW

in GW....good luck!

Big C
05-15-09, 8:32 pm
Awesome bro Brad told me you got it in the mail today...good luck.

You're a big boy man time to keep that muscle but get a bit lighter, right? Kill it Bill !!!

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-16-09, 5:01 pm
I woke up around ten am here and took my first dose.
Worked out for about an hour, just doing cardio today . Have great energy even as im typing this at 3:45 central time. I did have some slight jitters so im keeping it to one pack today but ill be ready for 2 packs tomorrow. I feel very alert and awake just as bella said. No nausea or other physical side effects to report. Im not very hungry which is good. Makes dieting much easier. Doing carb cycling, no carbs today so far.

God bless

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-16-09, 5:09 pm
I measured stats today-

not pumped, at 272 pounds

Chest - 53.5'
arms - 19.5 - wtf - its the keto diet!!
thighs- 28'
calves- 18'
waist- 39'

machineman
05-16-09, 7:53 pm
good stuff, man.....stats look impressive!!

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-19-09, 4:10 pm
4TH DAY on project C.. energy and intensity has died down. Not feeling too great past 2 days on it but then again I am feeling under the weather, just sluggish. It could be possible that I am not drinking enough water so I am gonna make an effort to replenish, taking today off and hit it hard again tomorrow. Ill let ya know.

God bless

Big C
05-19-09, 8:31 pm
Rest up bro........you could be overtraining too with all the lifting, cardio and baseball man that has to take a toll. If u are feeling sick take 2 of the Animal paks, Vitimin C and green tea if you have it. I know the King won't stay down long....

4TH DAY on project C.. energy and intensity has died down. Not feeling too great past 2 days on it but then again I am feeling under the weather, just sluggish. It could be possible that I am not drinking enough water so I am gonna make an effort to replenish, taking today off and hit it hard again tomorrow. Ill let ya know.

God bless

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-20-09, 6:46 pm
what up brothers.. today i trained back.. felt slackin in the energy department and was weaker than normal during weights but on a positive note, i did get in 70 minutes of cardio and my goal at the moment is fat loss so everything is going according to plan.. gonna get some good rest tonight, some good sleep and more liquids, get ready to blast legs and do 45-60 min of cardio tomorrow.. Animal 4 life

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-21-09, 3:33 pm
Well today went pretty good. My knees had a little pain but I was able to maintain high intensity through my leg workout and got in 50 minutes of cardio. There is no crash or anything negative about this product so far. Weight is still the same but I look better in the mirror. I am happy so far and we still have about another 2 12 weeks to go.. My only complaint was that we got a 3 week supply and not six!! j-dawg, 3 more weeks how about?? :)

J-Dawg
05-21-09, 4:08 pm
Well today went pretty good. My knees had a little pain but I was able to maintain high intensity through my leg workout and got in 50 minutes of cardio. There is no crash or anything negative about this product so far. Weight is still the same but I look better in the mirror. I am happy so far and we still have about another 2 12 weeks to go.. My only complaint was that we got a 3 week supply and not six!! j-dawg, 3 more weeks how about?? :)

Not a bad complaint there, haha. Since a cycle will be 21 days, we wanted to see how everyone does in that time period.

Dingo
05-21-09, 4:34 pm

i noticed that too, weight stable, but lookin leaner.

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-26-09, 11:32 am
woke up today and felt good. Took one pack so far. Had a baseball game yesterday so im pretty sore. its much different than any workout i do so i get nice and sore. I play in a semi pro league and i look at the practice and games as extra cardio. Going to go to the gym in a bit and weigh in.

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-26-09, 8:00 pm
feelin a lil burning right now in the blood. like as if my body is a furnace , burning extra fuel. Loving this project C and I am seeing improvements in body composition in this short period of time. Trained back today, mostly just machines bc my lower disc is tweaked and was feeling a lil sluggish while dieting. But i put in my hard free weight work in the off season so not feeling too guilty about it. Followed it up with 50 min of cardio on the elliptical.. Weighed in at 271 pounds but looked leaner

machineman
05-26-09, 8:26 pm
solid work in here, GW.....glad you are liking C so far.....

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-27-09, 7:56 pm
good day today. Just did an hour or cardio only today. No weights. But my hunger has been minimal, allowing me to take in fewer calories. Ill weigh myself in tomorrow as i think i have dropped some water weight and am curious to see where im at.

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-27-09, 8:18 pm
oh btw, i weighed in at 272 pounds yesterday. I started my cut in feb at 295 pounds.. So i have been cutting for a while. Im under 15 percent bodyfat, i know that much. Time for another assessment because even though I have gained 3 pounds since ive been on it, it it muscle and water, no fat.

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-28-09, 11:56 am
weighed in at 274 today

5/28- woke up early, tired and weak from dieting but wanted to get a light workout in followed by cardio. since i am not feeling well the weight was so light but some of the exercises done are

shoulders:

one arm standing db press..

standing overhead db press (both arms)

db lateral raises

reverse db raises (rear delts)

db shrugs.

then i did a few sets of reverse grip pulldowns for tris

a few light bicep curls.

40 min cardio on elliptical

and got outta there... feeling sick so that sucks but at least itll keep my diet on strict.

much love

machineman
05-28-09, 11:58 am
good job just getting some work done, GW.....hope you get to feeling better soon.

Phil800101
05-30-09, 2:59 am
Looking good in here my man! Hope you're feeling better soon.

C.Coronato
06-01-09, 12:06 pm
Keep it up my man, how ya feeling?

J-Dawg
06-03-09, 5:15 pm
How's the dieting going for ya GW?

GORILLA WARRIOR
06-04-09, 5:38 pm
had the flu for the past week, havent got much exercise in but diet wasnt bad. i definitely see more definition. gonna try and hit up legs and cardio tomorrow.. updates will resume

GORILLA WARRIOR
06-04-09, 5:39 pm
How's the dieting going for ya GW?

Dieting is goin great j-dawg.. dont really have cravings and i feel good when i eat clean.. puttin crap in my body equals feeling like crap

Phil800101
06-05-09, 2:58 am
had the flu for the past week, havent got much exercise in but diet wasnt bad. i definitely see more definition. gonna try and hit up legs and cardio tomorrow.. updates will resume

Sounds good bro. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

C.Coronato
06-08-09, 11:29 am
Glad to see your feeling better man. Keep pushing through..

GORILLA WARRIOR
06-10-09, 6:55 pm
So for yesterday 6/9 and today 6/10, i did chest and 50 min cardio along with legs and 40 min respectively. Since I had missed a little being sick, I had great energy and pushed through legs very well today. I weighed in at 271, but I can tell I am holding water. Id guess I am more around 268. I plan on training back and doing cardio tomorrow so I will post my day to day weight from now on.

Overall I feel good. I have had to take in extra caffeine in the form of black coffee but thats mainly because I had built up a high tolerance. Im working on lowering that. Meanwhile I am very satisfied with Project C, no negative side effects and I can see changes daily in my physique.

GORILLA WARRIOR
06-10-09, 7:05 pm
thats a correction on the weight 268 pounds currently

Phil800101
06-11-09, 2:00 pm
Nice!