PDA

View Full Version : Test Cycle

Naturally Huge
05-16-09, 7:46 pm
When I started taking Animal Test I had just competed in a contest and continued to pre-contest diet for another three weeks for another show. I feel the first can of Test was basically shot because I was dieting and my bodyfat (3%) and hormone levels were so low that it probably had very little effect on me. I didn't start feeling my test levels going back up until about 2-3 weeks ago after starting the second can and since then have had excellent gains in size and strength from the rebound and Test. I'm thinking about running 3 cans of Test (9 weeks) before taking a break and running M-Stack. Opinions? Advice? Thanks.

pmug0000
05-17-09, 9:41 pm
When I started taking Animal Test I had just competed in a contest and continued to pre-contest diet for another three weeks for another show. I feel the first can of Test was basically shot because I was dieting and my bodyfat (3%) and hormone levels were so low that it probably had very little effect on me. I didn't start feeling my test levels going back up until about 2-3 weeks ago after starting the second can and since then have had excellent gains in size and strength from the rebound and Test. I'm thinking about running 3 cans of Test (9 weeks) before taking a break and running M-Stack. Opinions? Advice? Thanks.

Probably most people will tell you to just follow the directions, but there are other animal products where people have found more productive ways to use than what is recommended in the directions. Plus, most other divanil based test-boosters that I have looked at recommend up to 8 week cycles so I think 3 cans/9 weeks wouldn't be so bad. And you'll never know if it's better if you don't try it. Just remember to take at least 9 weeks off of test-boosters after that if you do decide to try out 3 cans.

mritter3
05-17-09, 9:46 pm
i would just follow the directions 2 cans back to back, then mstack, but thats just me.

TigerAce01
05-17-09, 9:55 pm
Do it up. No prohormones, so I don't see many negatives besides perhaps building a tolerance. I believe G did a double dose of Test and it worked well for him, so just extending it for a few weeks should be fine.

-Ace

Naturally Huge
05-18-09, 7:34 pm
I think I will do an additional three weeks since I feel the first three weren't as effective as they could've been had I not been contest dieting and been so low in bodyfat. I'm lovin' Animal Test! I'm constantly hungry and my strength increases each time I workout.