PDA

View Full Version : Supplement Withdrawal

Joe D'Amato
05-17-09, 3:46 pm
Back in the day when i trained like an animal i also took my animal supplements, now that i am off them i feel like total shit! I never want to be in the gym, always tired, and never want to do anything! I want to be working out but when im not on supplements my body just says tomorrow. And tomorrow still isn't here! Anyone else get this same feeling? I asked a few of my friends and they get like that too. I dont want to have to buy supplements for the rest of my life just to get my ass off the couch.

TigerAce01
05-17-09, 4:26 pm
Sounds like you just rely on supplements too much. It's all a mental battle. Get up and get going, and eventually you'll be back to normal.

-Ace

norrim1
05-17-09, 4:29 pm
Tiger has some good advice. Which Animal supplements were you taking prior to this?

Joe D'Amato
05-17-09, 4:57 pm
Pak, and pump mostly. also i was on another supp (not universal so i wont mention the name) but it was a fat burner.

ronnie
05-17-09, 5:44 pm
all your missing is the pumped up feeling that these sups give you, the energy boost during the day and during workout. you dont need cafeine to work out, sure it would be easier but there is no need for it.

TigerAce01
05-17-09, 5:46 pm
Pak, and pump mostly. also i was on another supp (not universal so i wont mention the name) but it was a fat burner.

That fat burner is a big one right there. Nearly all fat burners have core components that consist of harsh stimulants, but many also include neurological stimulators that can have quite an impact on your system. I honestly don't like any fat burners, including Cuts, but Cuts does have a unique formula that seems to be better than most our there. Worth mentioning is St. John's Wort, a natural mood enhancer that has been used for centuries.

You might also want to change your eating habits. It might sound trivial, but eating raw carrots can effect you in a massive way. Just eat 2-3 cups of raw carrots a day for one week, and you'll feel amazing.

-Ace

GJN5002
05-17-09, 5:46 pm
Back in the day when i trained like an animal i also took my animal supplements, now that i am off them i feel like total shit! I never want to be in the gym, always tired, and never want to do anything! I want to be working out but when im not on supplements my body just says tomorrow. And tomorrow still isn't here! Anyone else get this same feeling? I asked a few of my friends and they get like that too. I dont want to have to buy supplements for the rest of my life just to get my ass off the couch.

sounds mental to me. supplements are supplemental. Get your head right and get i nthe gym.

mritter3
05-17-09, 5:49 pm
sounds mental to me. supplements are supplemental. Get your head right and get i nthe gym.

gotta agree with you, there not magic

Joe D'Amato
05-18-09, 3:19 pm
alright you guys are right i got to stop being a bitch and just do it!

Aggression
05-18-09, 3:33 pm
Sounds like you just rely on supplements too much. It's all a mental battle. Get up and get going, and eventually you'll be back to normal.

-Ace

Agreed. Supplements are only the icing on the cake. If you're eating big and training hard, you should results on a daily basis. That alone is enough to get me pumped to hit the weights again .

IronWilson
05-18-09, 7:07 pm
I admit that I am a little like this.

But if you truly just believe in your diet and the amazing power of food and the benefits it can potentially provide that are far beyond the reach of any supplement (including steroids.), you will be good. You just have to believe in it.

Wasteland
05-21-09, 9:22 am
all your missing is the pumped up feeling that these sups give you, the energy boost during the day and during workout. you dont need cafeine to work out, sure it would be easier but there is no need for it.

That's what it sounds like to me too, the stims from the thermogenics.

live2lift
05-21-09, 12:27 pm

Agreed with the others on here...the stims probably gave you that kick in the ass you needed to get into the gym. I also agree that you may have been relying on supps too much. If you need a little push to get your ass in there then look up some videos on youtube of old school bodybuilders training. These guys trained like beasts and this was before supps were as big as they are now. That should help you out...now stop reading this thread and get the fuck in the gym.

Peace

Joe D'Amato
05-21-09, 10:29 pm
Thanks everyone. im trying to get motivated again, and you guys are defiantly helping!