PDA

View Full Version : Its Time.. For Project C - Little Z's Log

Little Z
05-17-09, 4:06 pm
Looks like I found the right place, hahaha..

Im back in action, and ready to take this to the next level..

As I posted in my "application" for Project 'C' I stated I wont be able to lift heavy like I was, due to the wrist being outta whack..

so its time to kick some ass in the gym with my friends C&C.. Cut and Cardio.. hahaha

basic stats for me..

23 yrs
5'10"
330lbs

do not know my current BF%, ill see what i can do about that..

diet wise, i am going to be running something similar to MrMuscle, since us 300lbers know how to eat, we try to stick together..

im gonna keep this short and sweet for the first post.. but i just wanna welcome my Animal family for an incredible trip..

im just another Animal in Ohio, doin it big..

MrMuscles22
05-17-09, 4:11 pm
Alright Z! Let's do this bro! Today is my second day on Project C and I am loving it right now! It's like Animal Cuts on crack!

Little Z
05-17-09, 4:14 pm
Alright Z! Let's do this bro! Today is my second day on Project C and I am loving it right now! It's like Animal Cuts on crack!

dude they have no idea what they are in store for.. this is going down in the history books..

Cardio.. is going to become MY best friend.. does that sound like something Zippi would say? HELL NO! hahahahaha

Its time for a NEW Normal..

Big C
05-17-09, 4:19 pm
Good to hear Zippie. Tear up that cardio equipment bro.

MrMuscles22
05-17-09, 4:25 pm
dude they have no idea what they are in store for.. this is going down in the history books..

Cardio.. is going to become MY best friend.. does that sound like something Zippi would say? HELL NO! hahahahaha

Its time for a NEW Normal..

haha you'll have to chage your Forvm name to Ripped Z at the end of it all bro!

Little Z
05-17-09, 4:37 pm
Good to hear Zippie. Tear up that cardio equipment bro.

haha definitely bro

haha you'll have to chage your Forvm name to Ripped Z at the end of it all bro!

hopefully lol.. i dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch haha

MrMuscles22
05-17-09, 4:39 pm
haha definitely bro

hopefully lol.. i dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch haha

We're bodybuilder's bro..we eat the chickens before they hatch everyday for breakfast!

Little Z
05-17-09, 4:40 pm
We're bodybuilder's bro..we eat the chickens before they hatch everyday for breakfast!

haha I knew that was going to come up, I almost said something in the previous post, but I knew you'd have my back hahaha..

im diggin that Stage 3 Sweet Potatoes btw hahahah

MrMuscles22
05-17-09, 4:43 pm
haha I knew that was going to come up, I almost said something in the previous post, but I knew you'd have my back hahaha..

im diggin that Stage 3 Sweet Potatoes btw hahahah

You don't get much more hardcore than eating fucking baby food! hahaha People at work are always looking at me like i'm crazy when i walk around with my baby food sweet potatoes, lol.

My diet changed around a lil bit since my original post...I took Rage up on his offer to help with diet advice, so I am following his plan now. So the stage 3 sweet potatoes are out in exchange for the real ones, haha.

Little Z
05-17-09, 4:46 pm
You don't get much more hardcore than eating fucking baby food! hahaha People at work are always looking at me like i'm crazy when i walk around with my baby food sweet potatoes, lol.

My diet changed around a lil bit since my original post...I took Rage up on his offer to help with diet advice, so I am following his plan now. So the stage 3 sweet potatoes are out in exchange for the real ones, haha.

BOOOO.. im staying away from Rage then.. HAHAH jk..

Little Z
05-17-09, 7:45 pm
im gonna change my starting weight to actually 335, i was off 5 lbs..

pics have been taken, and will be put up at the end with the before/after comparison..

Flash419
05-17-09, 8:26 pm
Good luck bro...

I'm subbed...

Preston
05-17-09, 8:46 pm
My body responds amazing to Cuts...so I'm kind of scared/excited to see what this will do to me...since someone explained to me that this was like Cuts on crack - I'm even more excited.

Keep your head up Z, I know you'll do great :)

Little Z
05-17-09, 9:01 pm
My body responds amazing to Cuts...so I'm kind of scared/excited to see what this will do to me...since someone explained to me that this was like Cuts on crack - I'm even more excited.

Keep your head up Z, I know you'll do great :)

thanks for the support brother!

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 12:51 pm
Tear it up brother. Keep pushing and do your thang. How ya feeling?

Little Z
05-18-09, 12:59 pm
Tear it up brother. Keep pushing and do your thang. How ya feeling?

feelin great brother.. i was just about to hit you up about your Recipes section on www.UniversalUSA.com solid solid info..

cant wait to see where im at after this run of Project C..

DanTheMan
05-18-09, 12:59 pm
this is gonna be sick nasty :p

Mr. Dead
05-18-09, 1:00 pm
Subbed!!! Definitely curious to see how this goes!!!

Little Z
05-18-09, 1:01 pm
this is gonna be sick nasty :p

you know it brother!

Subbed!!! Definitely curious to see how this goes!!!

AHHH YES!! Mr Dead is here! NOW the party can start! thanks for stoppin by brother!

shizz702
05-18-09, 1:28 pm
Damn freaky stats bro! Leaned out you will be a straight monster!

Count me in on this!

Little Z
05-18-09, 1:45 pm
Damn freaky stats bro! Leaned out you will be a straight monster!

Count me in on this!

hopefully.. 60+" shoulders 38" waist.. at 335lbs..

only hard work will get me where I want to be!

prowrestler
05-18-09, 1:47 pm
hopefully those sunglasses still fit on ur head after this cut...LOL

so im not ur first post like we thought but im here now! lets see how lean you can goo

Little Z
05-18-09, 1:51 pm
hopefully those sunglasses still fit on ur head after this cut...LOL

so im not ur first post like we thought but im here now! lets see how lean you can goo

uh oh.. my boy prowrestler is here..

dont worry dude, i still have to create a journey.. and ill let you have first dibs on it.. hahaha

prowrestler
05-18-09, 1:53 pm
uh oh.. my boy prowrestler is here..

dont worry dude, i still have to create a journey.. and ill let you have first dibs on it.. hahaha

yep, WWE in tha house now! goood, our plan is still on then. yesss

J-Dawg
05-18-09, 1:56 pm
Good stuff Z. I'm here to check out how it goes for ya.

Little Z
05-18-09, 2:17 pm
Good stuff Z. I'm here to check out how it goes for ya.

hey hey the man himself, thank you for this opportunity again..

Big C
05-18-09, 2:30 pm
Little Z in the house!!!

So did you start today bro? GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

Little Z
05-18-09, 2:33 pm
Little Z in the house!!!

So did you start today bro? GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

i normally lift in the evenings during the week (around 7PM) so throughout the week my first dose of Project C will be around 3:30PM

the second will be on the way to the gym, ending with a 45 min cardio session after lifting..

belladiabla13
05-18-09, 5:01 pm
Z,

So glad u put ur log up buddy!!!

Gotta say Brad's crack reference is a good one lol. Not that I have ever tried crack but damn, my energy level is SUPER!! I went tanning yesterday and 12 minutes in that bed drove me NUTS.. I can not sit still that long. Anywho, Im here for you buddy! Us BUCKEYES gotta stick together..PS..u owe me a karaoke! Think we should drag Brad & Stacy next time..

Meister
05-18-09, 10:42 pm
Good luck brotha man i know you gona kick ass...u got this man u got 275 easy man cant wait to see u shredded good luck on the journey

machineman
05-18-09, 10:48 pm
you know I'm in Z....time to get lean and mean!!

Little Z
05-18-09, 10:51 pm
Z,

So glad u put ur log up buddy!!!

Gotta say Brad's crack reference is a good one lol. Not that I have ever tried crack but damn, my energy level is SUPER!! I went tanning yesterday and 12 minutes in that bed drove me NUTS.. I can not sit still that long. Anywho, Im here for you buddy! Us BUCKEYES gotta stick together..PS..u owe me a karaoke! Think we should drag Brad & Stacy next time..

miss Bella! thank you for your support! im lookin forward to your progress as well, as I know you are Animal through and through!

Good luck brotha man i know you gona kick ass...u got this man u got 275 easy man cant wait to see u shredded good luck on the journey

i appreciate it brother, make sure you keep yourself tuned to the Little Z channel!

Little Z
05-18-09, 10:58 pm
you know I'm in Z....time to get lean and mean!!

AMEN brother!

Little Z
05-18-09, 11:20 pm
Took my first dose of Project C around 3:30PM and I could honestly feel a new energy level sweep over me, i honestly enjoyed the feeling..

took the second when i hit the gym around 7:30PM, did abs and cardio (nothin fancy..) and powered through it like it was nothing..

about to take in my last meal of the night, and im not "overly" energized.. but i feel great.. i honestly seem to think, Project C has made me..
"Happy".. thats the best way I can describe it.. diggin it already, but dont know if its the excitement or what.. but if this continues..

I want a case of Project C..

Tomorrow.. is Chest..

thanks for readin..

Dingo
05-19-09, 1:35 pm
i had that feeling too after my first dose.

How did the 4 hour window between doses go for ya? I think for me it was too much too soon.

machineman
05-19-09, 1:45 pm
followed your advise, Z, on the timing....worked out great....good energy right now and don't feel jittery or anything.....have a good time today.

Little Z
05-19-09, 3:11 pm
i had that feeling too after my first dose.

How did the 4 hour window between doses go for ya? I think for me it was too much too soon.

it was spot on for me.. it was right at 4 hours and 30mins..

ill see how it goes again tonight and post my results and feelings.. i did enjoy the "happy" effect..

Little Z
05-19-09, 3:12 pm
followed your advise, Z, on the timing....worked out great....good energy right now and don't feel jittery or anything.....have a good time today.

aswesome bro, yeah we need to get a full on official word on the timing, because now im seeing some people doing one early AM
and the second is being taken later in the evening.. I want to make sure I get the optimum results and run this the proper way..

Little Z
05-19-09, 10:01 pm
still feeling great after taking Project C for the second day, that happy effect is still there..

when i started this i dropped my supplements to basics.. i probably shouldve mentioned that already..

im currently running Pak, Whey, and Project C.. I wanna see this stuff in full action..

Diet is going great, eating and eating and eating..

Hit chest tonight, and I went pretty heavy tonight, first time going heavy in at least 2 months, and I was surprised by the numbers, almost hit 405 again..

i might start actually posting my full routine, dunno yet.. i cant seem to sit still for too long, the energy is just.. there when i need it..

theres no jitters as of now, and ive been dosing about 4 hours apart.. starting tomorrow i am going to take the first dose upon waking up
and as suggested by my dude Rage, second pack later in the evening..

im gonna be outta town tomorrow so i might not be making it in to the gym, but i will be doin a shit ton of walking, suppose to be 80 degress..

so.. thats the progress so far, I will most likely be weighing myself every Sunday, and I will post the weight progress weekly..

Meister
05-19-09, 10:10 pm
Z hell ya glad you doing good and shit man pushin big weight with that messed up wrist your a beast man keep at the grind stone cant wait to see where you end up

Little Z
05-19-09, 10:19 pm
Z hell ya glad you doing good and shit man pushin big weight with that messed up wrist your a beast man keep at the grind stone cant wait to see where you end up

you know how we Ohio Animals do it dude!

cant keep me down, takin it day by day.. feeling stronger and stronger..

i seriously appreciate all the support..

arsilva
05-20-09, 1:08 am
good to see you're lovin the C man. shit's money. subbed til the very last pack!

Little Z
05-20-09, 1:27 am
good to see you're lovin the C man. shit's money. subbed til the very last pack!

awesome bro.. yeah ive never enjoyed a product so much.. and being on the supps that im on and getting these kind of workouts..

it shows you WHY Animal is #1 in our books.. plan and simple.. WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN! hahaha

prowrestler
05-20-09, 1:59 am
almost 405? maybe u should spend less time thinkin about my sister and get in the gym???

ahhaah, thats a sick press man, imagine when ur wrist is 100%

are u useing wraps?

Little Z
05-20-09, 9:22 am
almost 405? maybe u should spend less time thinkin about my sister and get in the gym???

ahhaah, thats a sick press man, imagine when ur wrist is 100%

are u useing wraps?

hahaha thats classic..

using an Inzer wrap on the bothersome wrist.. to keep it locked..

Little Z
05-20-09, 10:30 am
woke up feelin pretty good today, took Project C upon waking.. about 25-30 mins later had meal 1.. then took Pak.. feelin good..

i feel more focused this morning, this is the first morning that ive taken Project C, and I will continue to run it this way until i am out..

i am fully alert, with no jitters, and it wasnt an instant kick in the energy level, it was a steady increase..

this stuff is legit..

ghost
05-20-09, 11:07 am
-subbed brother.

InkdMuscle
05-20-09, 11:09 am
woke up feelin pretty good today, took Project C upon waking.. about 25-30 mins later had meal 1.. then took Pak.. feelin good..

i feel more focused this morning, this is the first morning that ive taken Project C, and I will continue to run it this way until i am out..

i am fully alert, with no jitters, and it wasnt an instant kick in the energy level, it was a steady increase..

this stuff is legit..

yeah i noticed with the packs. a lil more intense focus, whats ur diet like bro...

BigBlueBear
05-22-09, 12:19 am
Totally feeling you on this energy thing bro. Just that nice even flow that keeps you going, but not like a whole rush at once. btw, sick push on chest. It'll be locked out next week.

You're thinking immediately when you wake up is going to be the way to go? I'll keep that to mind as I'm still trying to nail down my timing.

mritter3
05-22-09, 11:39 am
yeah man, def. not an instant overpowering rush, but its there and its good.

Little Z
05-22-09, 4:11 pm
Totally feeling you on this energy thing bro. Just that nice even flow that keeps you going, but not like a whole rush at once. btw, sick push on chest. It'll be locked out next week.

You're thinking immediately when you wake up is going to be the way to go? I'll keep that to mind as I'm still trying to nail down my timing.

Definitely digging the upon waking timing.. but sometimes i dont train till 7PM.. and ive been hearing that its best to take the second
around 4 hours later..

G Diesel
05-22-09, 8:00 pm
Good to see you putting the work in bro... Stay consistent and grind it out and keep that diet on point. Put that together with your mass and strength and you're gonna be nasty. I'll be keeping an eye.

Peace, G

Little Z
05-22-09, 8:13 pm
Hit the back up tonight, didnt do anything too crazy.. then had a solid cardio session.. diet is stayin on point..

Project 'C' pushed me through my cardio session today, i honestly.. enjoyed it.. as funny as that sounds comin from me.. i didnt get tired
had a great sweat goin on and rocked it out..

hittin arms tomorrow with some more cardio..

Little Z
05-22-09, 8:14 pm
Good to see you putting the work in bro... Stay consistent and grind it out and keep that diet on point. Put that together with your mass and strength and you're gonna be nasty. I'll be keeping an eye.

Peace, G

hey bro thanks for the support.. with you in my corner how can i go wrong? hah

Preston
05-22-09, 8:29 pm
Hit the back up tonight, didnt do anything too crazy.. then had a solid cardio session.. diet is stayin on point..

Project 'C' pushed me through my cardio session today, i honestly.. enjoyed it.. as funny as that sounds comin from me.. i didnt get tired
had a great sweat goin on and rocked it out..

hittin arms tomorrow with some more cardio..

I have a separate playlist JUST for cardio...it's exactly 45 minutes with a scaling of songs to help get through it. Try that, maybe it'd make it easier?

Solid workout Z

Little Z
05-22-09, 8:43 pm
I have a separate playlist JUST for cardio...it's exactly 45 minutes with a scaling of songs to help get through it. Try that, maybe it'd make it easier?

Solid workout Z

yeah, ive been meaning to set a playlist for cardio..

lately ive been lucky and the guy i lift with doesnt want to be outdone by me so he'll stick around and hit cardio with me, and we just bs
the entire time..

whats on your playlist?..

Iceiktitan
05-22-09, 8:48 pm
You should rename Project C into Crack C with the way you are describing it's effects. Glad such a generous and very deserved person recieved the opportunity of a lifetime. Train hard buddy.

prowrestler
05-22-09, 8:52 pm
nice work man, keep that diet on track

cardio....ew.

Little Z
05-22-09, 8:59 pm
You should rename Project C into Crack C with the way you are describing it's effects. Glad such a generous and very deserved person recieved the opportunity of a lifetime. Train hard buddy.

hey Matt, thanks for the support bro.. its great having a family like this to give me that extra support and backing to push it to the next level!

next time im in PA for a few days, ill have to shoot up your way.. deal?

nice work man, keep that diet on track

cardio....ew.

WWE IN THE HIZZZZOUSE! hahahah thanks bud.. definitely gotta stick with it.. no pain no gain haha

cardio... yummmmm

Preston
05-22-09, 9:06 pm
yeah, ive been meaning to set a playlist for cardio..

lately ive been lucky and the guy i lift with doesnt want to be outdone by me so he'll stick around and hit cardio with me, and we just bs
the entire time..

whats on your playlist?..

Not to try to sound like a total bad ass ( which I am :-P .. haha) but when I'm lifting I have a playlist of War of Ages, Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive, Bury Your Dead and As I Lay Dying...but when I hit cardio, man I need a beat that is constant and none of that two-step breakdown shit that only helps out when lifting.

Usually I have T.I, Eminem, DJ Kahled, Jay-Z (renegade - BUY THAT SONG NOW), Kottonmouth Kings (dont ask...Fired Up is a great song), Kanye West...and some other ones. It's all about rythm man, and if you increase the tempo of the song as the tracks go along I find that it helps me burn more and go faster...always a plus.

Little Z
05-22-09, 9:10 pm
Not to try to sound like a total bad ass ( which I am :-P .. haha) but when I'm lifting I have a playlist of War of Ages, Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive, Bury Your Dead and As I Lay Dying...but when I hit cardio, man I need a beat that is constant and none of that two-step breakdown shit that only helps out when lifting.

Usually I have T.I, Eminem, DJ Kahled, Jay-Z (renegade - BUY THAT SONG NOW), Kottonmouth Kings (dont ask...Fired Up is a great song), Kanye West...and some other ones. It's all about rythm man, and if you increase the tempo of the song as the tracks go along I find that it helps me burn more and go faster...always a plus.

no shit? i have bad ass status too! hahaha

yeah when im lifting and usin the mp3 player its heavy heavy shit for me..

ill have to see what all i have already and go from there..

Preston
05-22-09, 9:11 pm
no shit? i have bad ass status too! hahaha

yeah when im lifting and usin the mp3 player its heavy heavy shit for me..

ill have to see what all i have already and go from there..

If you have an iPod I'll totally gift you those tracks man, you need these tracks they're amazing.

Little Z
05-22-09, 9:28 pm
If you have an iPod I'll totally gift you those tracks man, you need these tracks they're amazing.

no iPod.. i break too much shit.. lol

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 11:15 pm
Definitely digging the upon waking timing.. but sometimes i dont train till 7PM.. and ive been hearing that its best to take the second
around 4 hours later..

If you haven't tried this yet, try taking project C during your warm up or in between your 1st and 2nd exercise. I find that project c kicks my ass a lot harder taking it like that.

Little Z
05-22-09, 11:17 pm
If you haven't tried this yet, try taking project C during your warm up or in between your 1st and 2nd exercise. I find that project c kicks my ass a lot harder taking it like that.

funny thing, i did that exact thing tonight.. right after the warm up.. and you're right.. its a nice kick in the ass..

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 11:21 pm
funny thing, i did that exact thing tonight.. right after the warm up.. and you're right.. its a nice kick in the ass..

Honestly, I think I feel it better preWO or IntraWO than I do pre-cardio

Little Z
05-23-09, 12:43 am
Honestly, I think I feel it better preWO or IntraWO than I do pre-cardio

im going to have to agree 100% so far.. but we have plenty of time to continue tweaking as needed..

prowrestler
05-23-09, 12:45 am
hatebreed 24/7 in the gym wont hurt!

im gonna try ur the ritz idea tomorow, u better not disapoint me LOL

Little Z
05-23-09, 4:20 pm
arms were destroyed today..

straight bar curls (6 working sets)
preacher curls with mini straight bar (35lb bar) (6 working sets last set ended with forced reps)
pushdowns super set with overhead rope extentions (3 sets)
reverse preacher machine (4 sets)
super set of single arm preacher db curls with machine cable curls (3 sets) (lower weight to failure)

then i hit cardio..

feeling great, arms are still pumped.. still keeping supps at a minimum (Pak, Whey, Project C)

i tore through that workout.. im ready for more..

Maiden69
05-23-09, 4:29 pm
Subbed Bro, nice detailed log!

Iceiktitan
05-23-09, 4:43 pm
Sounds good bro.

hey Matt, thanks for the support bro.. its great having a family like this to give me that extra support and backing to push it to the next level!

next time im in PA for a few days, ill have to shoot up your way.. deal?

Little Z
05-23-09, 4:47 pm
Subbed Bro, nice detailed log!

thanks for the support brother!

MrMuscles22
05-23-09, 6:20 pm
Looking good Z..are you making it up for the the ICG ABC in 2 weeks?!?!?

Little Z
05-23-09, 6:24 pm
Looking good Z..are you making it up for the the ICG ABC in 2 weeks?!?!?

thought that was 3 weeks? on the 14th..

MrMuscles22
05-23-09, 6:28 pm
thought that was 3 weeks? on the 14th..

Well I guess it is 3 weeks, lol. I can't read the calendar

Little Z
05-23-09, 6:28 pm
Well I guess it is 3 weeks, lol. I can't read the calendar

oh ok scared me.. im gonna try.. ill have to sell some more stuff to make sure i have gas money and cash for grub haha..

belladiabla13
05-24-09, 10:09 am
Stopping by to say HELLO!!! Im heading out to do shoulders and our fav CARDIO!!! (blah)
Hope you have a kick ass day!!!

Little Z
05-24-09, 10:37 pm
quick update..

mixed it up a bit and did legs today (schedule got messed up)

kept it simple and heavy.. squats and leg press..

felt energized through each set, and even though i gave it my all in every set, after each set i was able to regain focus rather quickly
and was not out of breath for 10 minutes..

diet is on point, going into Day 7 tomorrow, I never want this ride to be over..

prowrestler
05-25-09, 1:55 pm
good work man! nice arm day

Flash419
05-25-09, 8:52 pm
quick update..

mixed it up a bit and did legs today (schedule got messed up)

kept it simple and heavy.. squats and leg press..

felt energized through each set, and even though i gave it my all in every set, after each set i was able to regain focus rather quickly
and was not out of breath for 10 minutes..

diet is on point, going into Day 7 tomorrow, I never want this ride to be over..

Good work bro..

KEEP IT GOING!

Little Z
05-25-09, 10:17 pm
another day.. on the grind..

was an off day, and my legs are thankful.. but you know what.. it didnt stop me..

my gym and all local gyms were closed (Happy Memorial Day, BTW)

so I took it to the track.. busted out over 2 miles tonight, I havent done that in.. well.. EVER! hahah

im heading towards the best shape of my life, and its so great to have the support here from my Animal family..

wanted to do a quick update.. started at 335lbs, weighed in yesterday at 325lbs..

time to kick it into overdrive, and see what i can really do..

also, energy level smooth and consistent all day, and through the cardio.. im saddend that im already through a week of Project C..

I seriously dont want this ride to end..

BigBlueBear
05-25-09, 11:35 pm
another day.. on the grind..

was an off day, and my legs are thankful.. but you know what.. it didnt stop me..

my gym and all local gyms were closed (Happy Memorial Day, BTW)

so I took it to the track.. busted out over 2 miles tonight, I havent done that in.. well.. EVER! hahah

im heading towards the best shape of my life, and its so great to have the support here from my Animal family..

wanted to do a quick update.. started at 335lbs, weighed in yesterday at 325lbs..

time to kick it into overdrive, and see what i can really do..

also, energy level smooth and consistent all day, and through the cardio.. im saddend that im already through a week of Project C..

I seriously dont want this ride to end..

Yeah, definately feeling that smooth energy bro. I tried dropping C immediately when I woke up then eatting a bit after like you have suggested. Definately felt that pick up about 20 minutes after I took it that I hadn't noticed before.

That being said, I've gone back to chugging a shake then popping C 30 minutes after that (which is 30 minutes prior to my workout). It's working a bit better for me, but then again each body is never the same.

Awesome drop in number btw. I'm 7 back so far myself.

Little Z
05-26-09, 12:51 am
Yeah, definately feeling that smooth energy bro. I tried dropping C immediately when I woke up then eatting a bit after like you have suggested. Definately felt that pick up about 20 minutes after I took it that I hadn't noticed before.

That being said, I've gone back to chugging a shake then popping C 30 minutes after that (which is 30 minutes prior to my workout). It's working a bit better for me, but then again each body is never the same.

Awesome drop in number btw. I'm 7 back so far myself.

awesome on the 7 bro.. keep it going!

yeah i sometimes forget that i need to continue drinking a bit of water after taking Project C, im getting some funky burps immediately after
taking, if i drink a nice amount of water after i take it, im fine though lol

Meister
05-26-09, 1:04 am
Yo Z good job on the cardio keep up big man....but dont piss yourself

Little Z
05-26-09, 2:37 pm
Yo Z good job on the cardio keep up big man....but dont piss yourself

hahahaha yeah dude that was a close call last night.. who locks up public park restrooms at like 6:30 on Memorial Day?!

I wouldve hit more than 2 miles if it wasnt for the bladder haha

belladiabla13
05-26-09, 3:22 pm
Good job my friend!!

Little Z
05-26-09, 10:16 pm
Hit chest alone tonight (dude i lift with needed to take a week off for his shoulder)

Solid session, mixed it up a bit.. high weight low reps, and ended with low weight high reps just because haha..

then hit some shoulders..

solid energy throughout the session, took my Project C right after my 2 warm up sets..

kept me going throughout, and then went upstairs and hit up my cardio..

feeling better and better everyday, slight headache today.. but other than that.. its allllll good..

Little Z
05-27-09, 9:31 pm
solid session tonight..

row machine 2x(warmup) 3x8 (stack)
db rows 4x8 (100s)
face pulls on cable machine 3x15 (stack)
shrugs 2x10 close grip sets 2x10 wide grip sets (315) just to get some blood flowin

ended with cardio..

blasted through it, energy level is STILL consistent, no headache today.. feeling absolutely great.. no joke.. ill repeat it again..

im working on getting into the best shape of my life.. and i want to thank Universal Nutrition/Animal for this opportunity..

Firefist
05-28-09, 12:33 pm
finally found it, a little late but im in bro!

Little Z
05-28-09, 3:32 pm
finally found it, a little late but im in bro!

hahah better late than never brother.. still got a good week and a half left for you to check out..

thanks for the support.

Little Z
05-28-09, 3:35 pm
feelin good today..

today is a regular off day for lifts.. but will be going in for abs, calves and cardio around 7..

will post up post workout and cardio..

Little Z
05-28-09, 10:33 pm
Seated Calf Raise
90x12
190x10
210x8
240x8
90x20

Standing Calf Raise with Straight Bar
205x20
225x25
275x25

Side Crunches with DBs
75x20 (each side)
80x20 (each side)
100x10 (each side)

Standing Cable Crunch
202.5x25
202.5x35
203.75x50

Cardio till gym closed..

Felt great through the entire session, went all out and recovered quickly, was focused throughout and had plenty of energy..

machineman
05-28-09, 11:27 pm
solid work, Z....how's the weight? how much have you lost? keep up the great work, bro....

Little Z
05-28-09, 11:42 pm
solid work, Z....how's the weight? how much have you lost? keep up the great work, bro....

as of the 24th I was down 10lbs.. forgot to do a midweek check up, but will have another weigh in and update this Sunday

prowrestler
05-28-09, 11:57 pm
nice work man

do u eat any meat on your diet?

Little Z
05-28-09, 11:58 pm
nice work man

do u eat any meat on your diet?

hahahah definitely do..

those posts make me smile

Shamus11B
05-29-09, 2:14 am
Damn man keep up the good work. That cardio is killer, cant remember the last time I ran on a track. Either way keep up the good work Bro, im subbed want to see how much more you get down in 3 weeks. -Shamus-

machineman
05-29-09, 6:51 am
as of the 24th I was down 10lbs.. forgot to do a midweek check up, but will have another weigh in and update this Sunday

NICE!!! keep up the hard work, brother....

naturalguy
05-29-09, 9:13 am

Damn bro, nice work.

As of last week I lost 4 lbs. I gotta weigh in this week but I feel leaner, pants are looser.

MrMuscles22
05-29-09, 9:09 pm
Damn bro, nice work.

As of last week I lost 4 lbs. I gotta weigh in this week but I feel leaner, pants are looser.

My workout shorts are fitting looser too bro. I am down 10lbs from the start of Project C. I am seriously loving this stuff.

Nice progress Z..keep that intensity up bro and maybe we will see a Ripped Z on the BB stage sometime, lol. Any word on the 14th yet for our ABC??

Little Z
05-29-09, 9:53 pm
My workout shorts are fitting looser too bro. I am down 10lbs from the start of Project C. I am seriously loving this stuff.

Nice progress Z..keep that intensity up bro and maybe we will see a Ripped Z on the BB stage sometime, lol. Any word on the 14th yet for our ABC??

Not yet brother.. gotta see how things are..

Little Z
05-29-09, 9:55 pm
blasted arms today..

straight bar curl
incline db curl
preacher curl

skull crushers
pressdowns
kickbacks

wouldve had more done, but got injured during the incline db curls.. side of finger got smashed between weight and rack..

yeah.. its not pretty..

went to the bathroom, ran some water over it, slapped a bandaid on it and finished up..
it was soaked by the time i got home..

Little Z will live hahah

machineman
05-29-09, 9:57 pm
you mean BIG Z will beat the hell out of the db next time for messin up his finger!! way to grind it out, big man!

Little Z
05-29-09, 10:03 pm
you mean BIG Z will beat the hell out of the db next time for messin up his finger!! way to grind it out, big man!

hahah you know it..

dude its ugly.. it was like an ultimate pinch.. through the skin.. stupid DBs.. haha

ghost
05-29-09, 11:45 pm
be careful with those DBs, they bite.....

Firefist
05-30-09, 12:33 am
haha yeah that does suck, hate when that happens. sounds like a solid session!

Phil800101
05-30-09, 2:58 am
Looking good in here bro! Congrats on the awesome progress, and I hope the finger feels better.

Little Z
05-31-09, 5:39 pm
Legs today..

by the time i got home i cud tell i hit em.. and hit em hard.. numbers are climbing every week...

weighed in this morning.. 320lbs.. down 15lbs..

Meister
05-31-09, 6:49 pm
15lbs man thats fuckin impressive bro way to stick to it man good to see you out doin your thing man

Phil800101
06-01-09, 3:12 am
Damn bro, 15 pounds?!? Nice...

J-Dawg
06-01-09, 10:37 am
Down 15, that's incredible. Way to hit it hard Z.

Meister
06-01-09, 11:25 pm
yo z man i hope shit went well for you at the gym today man just checkin in to see how its goin cant wait to see this shit man hit me up with some pictures when u got time lets check this shit out

smith06
06-02-09, 6:22 pm
finally got my computer working again.. i feel outta the loop... subbed here.. keep it up Bro!

Little Z
06-03-09, 3:53 pm
15lbs man thats fuckin impressive bro way to stick to it man good to see you out doin your thing man

yeah man its definitely worth it, i feel better than i ever have.. even though its only 15lbs so far, i can feel the difference

Damn bro, 15 pounds?!? Nice...

thanks brother, hope your test is goin good

Down 15, that's incredible. Way to hit it hard Z.

thats the only way i know how to hit it J, thanks again for this opportunity..

finally got my computer working again.. i feel outta the loop... subbed here.. keep it up Bro!

about time! hahah nah, better late than never bro, thanks for the support

Little Z
06-03-09, 3:58 pm
ended workout early last night..

as i work with this wrist injury, i frequently find out which exercises bother my wrist more, and found out last night.. maxing out on a smith machine
is another to add to the list..

my wrist started acting way up, went to DBs was workin up to 100s and knew i needed to back her down, so im going to finish my chest workout
tonight, but i hit my shoulders up as well last night, and ill finish those up as well..

Project 'C' is still leaving me focused, energized and just on the move. i have never been this 'active' as in Cardio 6 times a week, and i recently
started doing some sled work a few times a week, things are going great..

i wanna take the time to thank Universal Nutrition and Animal again for this opportunity as well as Rage for taking the time to help me figure
out a proper nutrition schedule..

prowrestler
06-03-09, 4:20 pm
ended workout early last night..

as i work with this wrist injury, i frequently find out which exercises bother my wrist more, and found out last night.. maxing out on a smith machine
is another to add to the list..

my wrist started acting way up, went to DBs was workin up to 100s and knew i needed to back her down, so im going to finish my chest workout
tonight, but i hit my shoulders up as well last night, and ill finish those up as well..

Project 'C' is still leaving me focused, energized and just on the move. i have never been this 'active' as in Cardio 6 times a week, and i recently
started doing some sled work a few times a week, things are going great..

i wanna take the time to thank Universal Nutrition and Animal again for this opportunity as well as Rage for taking the time to help me figure
out a proper nutrition schedule..

injurys suck, and maxin on the smith probably sucks more lol. cardio 6x/week and sled work....bye bye lard lol

Little Z
06-03-09, 4:32 pm
injurys suck, and maxin on the smith probably sucks more lol. cardio 6x/week and sled work....bye bye lard lol

yeah its weird i dont have that issue on regular flat bench, hah..

yes.. bye bye lard.. hello BIG Z hahahah

prowrestler
06-03-09, 4:48 pm
yeah its weird i dont have that issue on regular flat bench, hah..

yes.. bye bye lard.. hello BIG Z hahahah

leave the smith for the skinny kids or your coat rack then!

oddly u go from little to big when u do a cut...lol

belladiabla13
06-03-09, 7:18 pm
Wade,

Chuck & I are all for the ABC. You got my number. Keep me posted.

Your doing an awesome job!!

~Bella

Firefist
06-03-09, 7:44 pm
Z IS THE MAN! 15! dude, that wrist bro, weve been talkin about it for the last 7 months...

Little Z
06-03-09, 10:03 pm
Z IS THE MAN! 15! dude, that wrist bro, weve been talkin about it for the last 7 months...

hahah brother I know.. trust me.. everyday.. and I keep getting hassled by the insurance company.. itll all be over soon, and ill finish up
treatment and have all the $ they owe me.. hopefully..

Phil800101
06-04-09, 2:29 am
Sounds good bro. Hope the wrist is feeling better soon.

Little Z
06-07-09, 10:59 pm
And it's a sad sad day in Zippi Land..

I am now looking at an empty can of what once was.. Project C..

My apologies for the leave of absence, been busier than expected.

I wanted to get on and give an update after the last day.

I will do a final weigh-in tomorrow morning marking 3 weeks that everything started.

Powered through my second arm day today, and i took it to another level, yet again..

Had consistent and constant energy the past 21 days, never any negative side effects that I noticed..

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone..

Phil800101
06-08-09, 2:29 am
And it's a sad sad day in Zippi Land..

I am now looking at an empty can of what once was.. Project C..

My apologies for the leave of absence, been busier than expected.

I wanted to get on and give an update after the last day.

I will do a final weigh-in tomorrow morning marking 3 weeks that everything started.

Powered through my second arm day today, and i took it to another level, yet again..

Had consistent and constant energy the past 21 days, never any negative side effects that I noticed..

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone..

I too finished my can tonight...

I look forward to reading your final report bro.

I can't wait until this stuff comes out.