PDA

View Full Version : Project C taking me to the Central Eastern Seaboard States

arsilva
05-17-09, 6:30 pm
What's up brothers and sisters

I haven't been posting in my pre-contest journey because, to be honest, I haven't been feeling like an Animal or like I'm on a journey at all lately. Finals week murdered me and my cut. I was able, however, to pass the class that I was studying my ass off for. I passed with no wrong answers on the final exam to spare, but I passed.

That being said, I'm ready to take on these next 4 weeks with a renewed intensity.

I was chosen to be a Project C alpha tester, and this will be my log right up until peak week time in 3 weeks.

I got some pictures in all the mandatories today, so i'll have comparison pics for my before and after. I don't have a scale available to me here at home in WV, so i'll have to weigh myself tuesday morning which will be the next time i'll wake up in College Park where i have a scale to get my cold weight.

On a side note, I shaved down completely yesterday, and the feeling is weird. However, my vascularity is showing, and I have vascularity places i didn't even realize, such as my calves, and wayyy more vascularity all over my quads than I even knew.

I'll be picking up Project C tomorrow morning at the post office and taking it immediately, then taking it preworkout tomorrow as well. From then on, I'll be taking it before my morning, carb-depleted cardio and then preworkout in the afternoon/evening.

Wilmington, DE, here I come. Let's see what Project C can do for me.

And I hope I'm not allergic to it like I am to Cuts. If that's the case, i'll let everyone know, and let someone else have it, preferably someone local.

Little Z
05-17-09, 6:55 pm
time to get shit goin brother!

im signed up!

Flash419
05-17-09, 7:14 pm
Good luck bro...

To us both!

arsilva
05-18-09, 3:30 pm
time to get shit goin brother!

im signed up!

Good luck bro...

To us both!

Thanks for the support guys.

Looks like there was yet another UPS mix up, so my Project C should be getting here tomorrow. Knowing UPS though, it'll be getting here maybe by christmas...

Little Z
05-18-09, 3:42 pm
Thanks for the support guys.

Looks like there was yet another UPS mix up, so my Project C should be getting here tomorrow. Knowing UPS though, it'll be getting here maybe by christmas...

damn that sucks bro..

i cant wait till we can teleport shit.. hahah

arsilva
05-18-09, 3:45 pm
damn that sucks bro..

i cant wait till we can teleport shit.. hahah

lol Star Trek status

Little Z
05-18-09, 3:49 pm
lol Star Trek status

bingo..

or just think of your next meal.. and boom.. there it is.. hahaha

arsilva
05-18-09, 3:51 pm
bingo..

or just think of your next meal.. and boom.. there it is.. hahaha

curse you, basic laws of physics

TheDarkHalf
05-18-09, 9:25 pm
Gettin subbed - don't be a slack ass on this log brother!

arsilva
05-18-09, 10:13 pm
haha i feel obligated for this one so i gotta.

Back today: I'm really trying to bring up my upper back thickness, which flattened out like crazy since i haven't been doing bb rows.

BW Pullups: 4x10
BB Row: 4x10,10,10,7 (ended w/ 275)
Neutral Grip Seated Row: 3x10,10,8
WG Pulldown: 3x10,10,6
Seated Facepull: 3x10,8,6
Rack Pull: 1x10@315, 3x10@405
1-arm Db Row: 2x15@100 (heaviest in the gym, gotta make do)

~15-20 min sprint intervals

Calves:
4 sets standing raise
2 sets seated raise--had to end early because i went too heavy on these the other day and tweaked my achilles i think
3x15 1-leg raise on mil. press spotter platform

Ate 6 oz. tuna at the gym

Then, did something i usually don't. Since I ate, i hung out for a while and chilled with some friends who were there since i don't go out to the bars anymore and never see them. It was straight though since I got in my protein.

I should be getting in my Project C tomorrow.

machineman
05-18-09, 10:25 pm
I'm in......good luck bro!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-19-09, 10:18 am
Hey Bro You Are Almost There!

Stick With It And Stay Strong!

...easy!!!

arsilva
05-19-09, 10:27 am
I'm in......good luck bro!

Hey Bro You Are Almost There!

Stick With It And Stay Strong!

...easy!!!

Great to have you guys along

Went in for some earlyish cardio today..hit 30 min in the treadmill.

Weighed in at 189.4 cold today, down from ~196 at the beginning of my cut.i'd guess about 4.5 of that is water/fat, the other 2, unfortunately, appears to be muscle, but i'll post up some pics maybe later today and stop BSin talkin about it.

arsilva
05-19-09, 5:31 pm
Alright, Project C has FINALLY arrived. Ingredients lookin solid, I'll take it preworkout (basically right now), and report back later on after today's Chest lift.

Cannnnot wait

G Diesel
05-19-09, 5:37 pm
Looking forward to seeing you do some damage bro... I'll be watching.

Peace, G

arsilva
05-19-09, 5:38 pm
Looking forward to seeing you do some damage bro... I'll be watching.

Peace, G

definitely an honor to have u along G

Official beginning weight (listed earlier today): 189.4

arsilva
05-19-09, 8:57 pm
YES! loving Project C thus far. Didn't have the allergenic effects on me that Cuts did. And, it kept me going, could have been forever, had to tell myself to stop lifting.

I took it as I walked to my first exercise, took Pump w/o the stim about 10 min before that.

Chest:

Inc. BB Press: 4x12,12,8,12
Flat Db Press: 3x5(+Dropx5), 6, 6
HS Inc. Press: 3x10,10,20
Cable Crossunder: 3x12,10,10
Inc. Db Fly: 3x10,7,8
Pec Deck: 3x10
Flat BB Press (lightweight, partial rep): 3x15

I was basically running all over the gym looking for different chest exercises to do. GREAT lift.

Went up and did 20 min walking treadmill

Ate 6oz tuna

Hit abs: Rope cable crunches, standing cable oblique crunches, broomstick twists w/ 35lb bar

I'm thinking Project C might be just what I need to help me make up for lost time as much as I can.

widdlewade44
05-19-09, 9:09 pm
Nice. Glad you've got the C in your hands. Solid first session with it brother. Good luck and stay strong, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

machineman
05-19-09, 9:12 pm
good looking work, silva.....keep it going, bro.....

Little Z
05-19-09, 10:17 pm
nice bro

this stuff is seriously insane.. great lookin session, you WERE a madman hahaha

arsilva
05-20-09, 12:54 am
Nice. Glad you've got the C in your hands. Solid first session with it brother. Good luck and stay strong, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanks bro. I won't be able to make it to Saturday's ABC, don't know if you were planning on going.

good looking work, silva.....keep it going, bro.....

Thanks man, the C is sick. i'll check up on your log after I'm finished here to see how you're liking it.

nice bro

this stuff is seriously insane.. great lookin session, you WERE a madman hahaha

yeah bro, I did the whole chest lift in under 35 minutes...talk about intensity!

TheDarkHalf
05-20-09, 10:17 am
Good stuff brother, glad to hear C treated you well.

arsilva
05-20-09, 5:56 pm
Good stuff brother, glad to hear C treated you well.

and this is where it ends....

I took Project C this morning, and within an hour, was feeling extremely lethargic. I got out of bed the entire day only to eat. when it was gym time, i dragged myself out of bed and went to hit Delts. I took my pre-workout Project C at this point, and by the time i sat down on the bench for my first set, I literally thought I was going to pass out right there. even right now, it's taking big time mental strength to even want to move my hands to type..all i want to do is sleep. This reaction is typical for me for many of the things i'm allergic to, including milk, gluten, Cuts, and now, apparently, Project C. Looks like this is the end of the road for this Alpha Tester.

I'm not necessarily going to say "I'm sorry," as I feel that this is something totally out of my control, but I will say I regret that this has happened after being given a very unique opportunity to test this product.

I've offered Sidawi the can minus 3 packs for free so he can take up the Alpha testing, but if he doesn't want it, any of the other local boys that are interested, just let me know and we'll see what we can work out in terms of me getting the C to you to start a log.

Just for argument's sake, here's today's workout:

Delts:
Db laterals: 3x10
Db Press: 3x6
Cable Unilaterals: 3x10
HS Press: 3x15,12,10
Db Shrugs: 3x15

I wanted to get up and leave in the middle of the laterals....but figured I was there and would work through the haze.

I guess it's back to my hypoallergenic fat-burning stack of coffee and l-carnitine...

Mr. Aestheticz
05-20-09, 7:34 pm
Water Up And Flush Out The System Kid!

Feel Better!

TheDarkHalf
05-20-09, 9:39 pm
Wow man, that sucks. Wish I had something else to say besides that!

arsilva
05-20-09, 11:48 pm
Water Up And Flush Out The System Kid!

Feel Better!

i've done almost a gallon since 5:00! slept off some of the fatigue too..

Wow man, that sucks. Wish I had something else to say besides that!

haha it's all good man, gotta take everything in stride and work out the kinks, that's what this journey's all about

It's definitely a wierd feeling to be allergic to something with a stim in it: I am soo tired, my body doesn't want to move and my brain is dysfunctional, but my heart is going nuts. Not a good thing...

machineman
05-21-09, 6:19 am
sucks to hear, silva.....hope everything works out for you.....

J-Dawg
06-03-09, 5:09 pm
Everything cool now arsilva? Hope you're doing well brother.

TheDarkHalf
06-03-09, 8:48 pm

Yeah man you still alive?

C.Coronato
06-09-09, 11:58 am
How ya feelin home boy?

arsilva
06-09-09, 12:25 pm

Yeah man you still alive?

How ya feelin home boy?

ah man everything's good guys. i had decided a couple weeks ago to wait until the Aug. 15 OCB presidential cup, so i could go in trying to do well, instead of pretty much not caring how i did. just been doin my thing, stayin off the boards a little more lol. recently started hittin legs two times a week, bout to try some new supplements, so everythings on track for the show in august. ill be seein of the brothers at the ABC in Alexandria on June 20. Thanks for sticking around and checkin in. i'll try to be a little more involved in everyone's journeys.

arsilva
06-09-09, 12:27 pm
sucks to hear, silva.....hope everything works out for you.....

thanks to you to machine, forgot to quote your response as well. and yeah, it sucked the project C didn't work out for me. But it was purely about my body, nothing is wrong with the supplement.