PDA

View Full Version : Project C with Dingo the new dad

Dingo
05-18-09, 4:49 pm
I just got my project C (230pm). I am going to run day1 a little close because of this. Serving one, now at 3pm and serving 2 at 715pm 45 minutes before i head to the gym.
A little background info:
weight:220
height:5'10''
bodyfat: dont know, but i feel i should be about 200-210 for my strength level.

My entire reason for signing up in the first place was so that I could lose some "baby" weight. No, I didn't have a kid, but my wife did. Our household was pretty lean/clean when it came to eating. For our wedding last year I was down to a fairly lean 200. From 3/08 until 7/11/08 I had put my tastebuds on vacation and ate a consistent diet of chicken, cottage cheese, brussel sprouts, tuna, broccoli, and the occasional cheat meals at Texas Roadhouse (160z sirloin, baked sweet potato plain and about 8 dinner rolls). I wasn't shredded down to a contest ready physique but i wasn't near as soft as I am now. Once my wife and I said our "i do's" my tastebuds were turned back on and life was great. We had alot of cake left after the wedding, even after tossing a good amount out. In our hotel room i had a large, gallon sized tupperware full of cake which i feasted on nightly washing it down with Dublin Dr. Pepper(made with cane sugar, not corn syrup and comes strait from the dr.pepper plant in Dublin, Tx). Long story short my wife gets pregnant (who knew having sex led to that?) and along with that a whack nasty case of morning sickness that lasted all day long everyday. SO in order for her to be able to eat and keep anything down we started searching/trying everything. This is where alot of my unclean eating habits started coming back, wendy's triples, taco bell, pop tarts frosted flakes, everything I had worked so hard to get out of my life was now the only crap my wife seemed to be able to keep down. Fast forward 10 months and I've got this awesome 2 month old boy and a great spare tire as well. I know Project C isnt a magic pill that will mysteriously just melt off the fat, but I'm positive it will help chisel it away a little faster.

**btw its now 3:30 i've had my first pack down the hatch for 30 mins and no jitters.
Tonight is legs and I will post up an update about the workout later.

C.Coronato
05-18-09, 4:57 pm
Time to do work brother. Lets see this transform ..

Dingo
05-19-09, 12:45 am
My food intake I am still working out, but today was as follows.
upon waking 2 caps brand x fat burner with 8oz water.
30 mins later breakfast made of 6 egg whites 1 egg yolk 1 bannana.
2.5 hours later 1 cap brand x fat burner, 2 caps Universal Nutrition Hydroburn.
30 mins later turkey/ham sandwich on 2 slices whole grain wheat bread, 50 gram whey shake made with water/protein
2 hours later Project C arrives.
3pm i take my first dose, and 30 mins into it i dont notice a thing.
time for another meal.
8 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 cup frozen veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) 2 fish oil caps
630pm pre gym meal: 1 small can tuna, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 granny smith apple.
7pm i down my 2nd pak of project c and get ready to head out the door.

Legs:
Warmup superset
seated leg extensions/seated leg curls: 3 x 20 @ 110/130

squats:
1 x 15 @ 135
1 x 8 @ 185
2 x 6 @ 225
2 x 3 @ 275
1 x 6 @ 225
1 x 6 @ 185
The last 3 sets of this were drop sets.

45 degree leg press:
1 @ 15 - 4pps
1 @ 13 - 5pps
1 @ 10 - 6pps
2 @ 7 - 7pps

horizontal leg press:
3 x 7 @ 300lbs
1 x 5 @ 270lbs
1 x 3 @ 250lbs
The last 3 sets of this were drop sets.

The following 3 exercises were done circuit style with the only rest being the time it took to walk from machine to machine.
Seated Leg Ext:
2 x 9 @ 150

Lying Leg Curl:
2 x 5 @ 90

Seated Leg Curl:
2 x 10 @ 180

Sipped from my gallon jug that has 1 scoop eaa nitro with 1/2 scoop shock therapy. Took 1 pak Nitro after 45 degree leg press.
Felt slightly queasy halfway through 45 degree leg press. I think it may have had to do with only waiting 4 hours between the 2 doses of Project C since in the past my workouts are a little heavier and faster. Without cardio this workout took me about an hour and fifteen minutes, my normal time is normally right on an hour. The queasiness slowed me down a little. I feel the only reason for any queasiness is because I keep my stim dosages fairly low. Example, whenever I use a supp, especially for the first time I cut the recommended dosage in half, 1 The introduction of anything new is a shock to my system and 2 it stretches my dollar a little bit further. I didn't do that this time because this is a testing phase for a product launch.

*edit
forgot about when i got home.
50 gram shake with water and frozen fruit (blue berries, raspberries, black berries)
and now before bed, 1 can tuna 1/2 cup cottage cheese.

Dingo
05-20-09, 12:30 am
Took my first pak of C upon waking with water.
About 15 minutes later i could feel it start to work. I was getting that focused in feeling.
another 15 or so minutes later i was downin my morning meal, 6 egg whites, 1 yolk and 1 banana. I chased it with Pak(multi) and water.

I'm between jobs right now, i was laid off. I have to work with the food already stocked in the house before i can go on a grocery binge. That said, todays second meal was leftovers.... about 6 oz of 90/10 ground beef spaghetti sauce and what was left from a 90/10 hamburger patty. I tossed in a handful of frozen veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)

The third meal was alot better, atleast i think so.
1 chicken breast, 1 cup frozen veggies, 1/4 avocado. and i caved and had to have an 8oz glass of 2% milk.

Fourth meal, a whey shake - 50grams, mixed with water, and had an apple with it.

Took my second pak of C at 730pm and headed for the gym.

Chest/Back night.
All work tonight was in superset fashion.
Flat bench/deadlift:
fb 1 x 20 @ 135
dl 1 x 18 @ 185
fb 1 x 20 @ 185
dl 1 x 13 @ 225
fb 2 x 9 @ 225
dl 2 x 6 @ 275
fb 2 x 3 @ 275
dl 2 x 4 @ 315
fb 1 x 8 @ 225
dl 1 x 8 @ 225

30degree incline db press/db rows:
press 3 x 8 @ 100
rows 3 x 5 @ 100

circuit style lifts:
machine lat pull downs (similar in style to the hammer strength hi-row)/cable cross overs/seated machine rows/seated benchpress
i did 4 cycles through this.
On the 4th cycle everything was done in dropset fashion.
cycle 1-3:
pd's 1 x 4 @ 160lbs per side
cco's 1 x 9 @ 80lbs per side
machine rows 1 x 10 @ 220lbs
seated bp 1 x7 @ 270lbs
cycle 4
pd's 1 x 4 @ 160 lbs/s
1 x 5 @ 135 lbs/s
1 x 12 @ 90 lbs/s
cco's 1 x 9 @ 80lbs
1 x 6 @ 70lbs
1 x 3 @ 60lbs
machine rows 1 x 10 @ 220lbs
1 x 8 @ 200lbs
1 x 9 @ 180lbs
seated bp 1 x 6 @ 270
1 x 4 @ 240
1 x 3 @ 220
I took a pak of Nitro after this and hit up 10 mins on the spin bike followed by 15 mins on the treadmill at an incline.

got home, 1 50 gram whey shale made with water and 1/4 cup frozen berries (raspberry, blueberry, blackberry)

before bed, 1 can tuna 1/2 cup cottage cheese.

TheDarkHalf
05-20-09, 3:19 pm
Just getting subbed brother. Time to take things up a notch.

machineman
05-20-09, 3:21 pm
solid work, Dingo.....hope you like C as much as I do!

mritter3
05-20-09, 3:22 pm
looking good dingo, keep it up. subbed!!!

Dingo
05-20-09, 3:38 pm
Just getting subbed brother. Time to take things up a notch.
i plan on taking the cardio up some more tonight, i should be doing shoulders but due to an incident 2 weeks ago i'll be laying off them again this week.

solid work, Dingo.....hope you like C as much as I do!
its going great so far, i dont know if its the placebo efffect or what but i have already noticed a considerable drop, and im almost certain its water weight as i've been sweatin and pissin buckets. Even though my fluid intake is up, i still look a little less soft.

looking good dingo, keep it up. subbed!!!
thanks, i hope we all get where we want to be.

Dingo
05-21-09, 12:39 am
first pak of C 30 mins before breakfast at 830am. same as in previous days, i could feel the "focus" kick in.
1st meal - 6egg whites 1 yolk 1 banana
2nd meal - ham/turkey sandwich - 9 deli slices and 2 heels of whole grain wheat bread (i know high sodium not what you want when dropping weight, but i dont use salt on anything, ever.)
snack - 50gram whey shake mixed with water
3rd meal - chicken breast, 1 cup mixed veggies, 1/4 avacado
4th meal - 1 can tuna with 1/3rd cup cottage cheese
took my send pak of C at 730pm

shoulders/calves/abs tonight
shoulders were very iffy, i'm working with a hurt right shoulder, long story. The short form is i hurt it yankin on my weed whacker. I cant do weighted presses above my head, it did nto hamper my chest routine the other night at all. pushing out movements are fine, its only at peak contraction over my head when it hurts.

side lateral db raises
3 x 7 @ 35lbs
1 x failure @ 35, 30, 25, 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 5 (ran the rack)

bent lateral raises
1 x 20 @ 20lbs
3 x 10 @ 30lbs

cable side lateral raises.
1 x 10 @ 30lbs
1 x 7 @ 40lbs
1 x 5 @ 50lbs
1 x failure @ 50/40/30

calves -
standing calf raises - bodyweight -
1 x 10 @ 20 second reps, 10 count @ bottom and 10 count @ peak
followed by
1 x 10 @ normal pace

standing calf raise, machine/bodyweight superset
2 x 10 @ 5pps/ 20 bodyweight raises

abs -
circuit style, 4 times through, each to failure
roman chair situps
hanging leg raises
kneeling cable crunches

obliques -
55lb db side bends, 3 sets to failure.

cardio -
15mins on spin bike. has anyone else put their heels on the pedals instead of the ball of your foot? i did tonight to disburse more of the work into my hams. my legs had a nice full pumped feeling from it.
15mins on treadmil 4.0 pace at 4.0 incline

throughout the workout i sipped on a gallon of eaa nitro (diluted, 1 gallon water, 1 scoop eaa nitro, 1/2 scoop shock therapy) right before cardio i downed a pak of Nitro.
I had no problems sweating, and i felt a nice level energy and focus throughout the workout. Cardio even seemed less tedious.

weedlewott
05-21-09, 6:28 am
Subbed. Good stuff man. Keep that up. Excited to see where Project C takes you.

TheDarkHalf
05-21-09, 1:58 pm
Looks like a good shoulder day. How's your diet looking?

Dingo
05-21-09, 3:47 pm
Looks like a good shoulder day. How's your diet looking?

the shoulder day sucked, too light of weight, no overhead pressing movements and not enough volume. It was a trial run after not being able to do anything but squat for the previous 2 weeks. This week has been good with the exception of last nights shoulders.
The diet is suffering a little i think,and thats mainly due to $$$. I've got 6lbs of boneless skinless chicken i'm fixing to grill today, it just doesnt seem like im eating enough.
6 meals a day but without the carb load im used to. we'll see what happens though.

TheDarkHalf
05-21-09, 11:00 pm
the shoulder day sucked, too light of weight, no overhead pressing movements and not enough volume. It was a trial run after not being able to do anything but squat for the previous 2 weeks. This week has been good with the exception of last nights shoulders.
The diet is suffering a little i think,and thats mainly due to $$$. I've got 6lbs of boneless skinless chicken i'm fixing to grill today, it just doesnt seem like im eating enough.
6 meals a day but without the carb load im used to. we'll see what happens though.

If you need help with a diet let me know, i've done both keto and carb cycling diets.

Dingo
05-22-09, 1:32 am
If you need help with a diet let me know, i've done both keto and carb cycling diets.

arms and cardio
bi/tri supersets all night long, only rest periods were to grab the next dumbells or walk over to the next machine.

my favorite superset.
alternating db curls/alternating db hammer curls/2hand overhead db extensions
warmup -
dbc - 1 x 35's @ 20 count (10 per arm)
dbhc - 1 x 35's @ 20 count ''
ohdbx - 1 x 80 @ 20 reps

3 working sets:
dbc - 40's @ 14-20 count (7-10 per arm)
ohdbx - 90 @ 8-10 reps
dbhc - 40's @ 14-20 count (7-10 per arm)
ohdbx - 90 @ 8-10 reps

close grip bench/preacher curl machine
this preacher machine has each hand seperate and you load plates, you dont set pins
warmup - regular bp - 1 x 20 @ 135lbs

3 working sets -
cgbp - 225lbs @ 6-9 reps
pc's - 50lbs per arm @ 4-6 reps

4th set, drop set
cgbp - 1 @ 275, 4 @ 225, 8 @ 205, 10 @ 135
pc's - 2 @ 50 with 4 forced reps, 3 @ 40 with 3 forced reps, 6 @ 30 with 4 forced reps

cable wide neutral grip pressdowns/cable shoulder width curls/cable close grip press downs/ barbell reverse curls
these 4 are done circuit style for 4 rotations, each to failure with a final dropset for a 5th circuit.

(btw if your gym has them i would use the resistance bands when using cables whenever possible, by hooking/looping the band over the station and into the snaplink along with the handle/grip you are going to use. the added resistance on top of whatever weight your using helps alot.)

finally i ran the rack for db curls and overhead db presses
starting with the 60's for curls (cheat/swing method used and a peak contraction held for a count of one onethousand) down to the 15's
and 120lbs for 2 hand over head extensions down to the 25's for single arm overhead extensions

15 mins spin bike/15 mins treadmill for cardio

i could not stop sweating at all. also i weighed myself tonight, im down 7lbs in a week! I know its water but damn!

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 9:37 am
So you quoted me and didn't say anything? WTF :-p

Looks like C is doing it's work - you'll sweat like a mother on this product.

Dingo
05-22-09, 11:34 am
So you quoted me and didn't say anything? WTF :-p

Looks like C is doing it's work - you'll sweat like a mother on this product.

hahA I meant to reply to it, it was late kid was squakin, i forgot to put up my food for the day as well as how i was feelin yesterday. sorry.

the diet feel fairly solid, its just lack of breads/grains that has me feelin hungry after i eat. Thats why i tend to toss in 1/4 avocado every now and then.

my daily eating routine is pretty much the same:
wake up take "C" 30 mins later have breakfast
meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 banana take animal pak
meal 2 - chicken breast or 6oz 90/10 hamburger with 1 cup mixed veggies/optional 1/4 avacado
meal 3 - same or ham & turkey sandwich - 8/9 delislices mixed 2 slices whole grain wheat bread, 1/2 tsp light miracle whip or 50gram whey shake mixed with water with 1 granny smith apple
meal 4 - 1 can tuna 1/2 cup cottage cheese
take second dose of "C"
gym time (30-45 mins after 2nd dose of "C")
sip on eaa nitro diluted in 1 galon water with 1/2 serving shock therapy, take 1 pak of nitro right before cardio.
meal 5 - post workout shake 50grams whey mixed with water and 1/4- 1/2 cup berry mix (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
meal 6 - 1 can tuna 1/2 cup cottage cheese.

atleast 8oz of water with everymeal plus several throughout the day.

C is helping to keep my mood up, maintain focus and energy levels throughout my workout.

On a side note, does anyone else notice that it smells like some sort of seasoning? It seriously smells as though it should be on my spice rack and cold be sprinkled on chicken or beef.

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 2:05 pm
On a side note, does anyone else notice that it smells like some sort of seasoning? It seriously smells as though it should be on my spice rack and cold be sprinkled on chicken or beef.

The majority (if not all) of the products on the Animal Line are like this, they all have their own unique individual smell and taste when and if you burp them up.

Dingo
05-22-09, 2:29 pm
The majority (if not all) of the products on the Animal Line are like this, they all have their own unique individual smell and taste when and if you burp them up.

i know, but this one smells more seasonal than others, lol just something i noticed

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 11:10 pm
i know, but this one smells more seasonal than others, lol just something i noticed

They probably put an oregano in it =p

Dingo
05-23-09, 2:19 am
I still ate my 6 meals, and took my C, but i didnt hit the gym at all. I had to load the truck up and head to my inlaws for the weekend. Road trips suck with C, too much stoppin for pee breaks lol. on the other hand though it made driving easier, i was more focused behind the wheel after a few hours of driving than i normally am.

Hope everyone has a blast this weekend and remembers!

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 4:39 pm
Hows everything in here, doing good so far?

Dingo
05-26-09, 5:13 pm
Eventhough it was a holiday weekend, i still kept my C dosages as they have been, 1 @ 8-9am and 2 @ 6-7pm. Since i was at the in-laws i didnt have access to a gym so basically i kept C on schedule and at clean, even when my father in law was tossin back chocolate fudge cookies with white chocolate chips.
I saved my cheat day until monday and had a couple servings of homemade raspberry/blackberry cobbler. I couldn't hold out on that. It wasnt from a can/bakery/frozen pie crust... fresh berries and homemade crust...
anyway today i'll be back on track with the workouts.
As far as C goes, I'm enjoying its effects on me, I look leaner in the mirror, and as of last week i had not lost any strength.

Dingo
05-27-09, 10:30 am
today was supposed to be a heavy leg day. I dont know what caused it, but my weights were lower for a heavy, eg: i can normally get 315lbs up and down for singles in the squat rack. Last night i got one, on my second attempt it didnt go back up.
On a brighter note though i added 1 plate per side on the 45 degree leg press.
Maybe last night was just a bad night for squats, i dunno.

I went heavy on every exercise, as heavy as i could. This meant longer rest periods and it seemed like while resting i would start to sweat even more.

warmups - seated leg ext/seated leg curls 3 sets each x 20 reps

squats -
1 x 10 @ 135
1 x 5 @ 205
1 x 3 @ 225
1 x 3 @ 275
1 x 1 @ 315
second attempt failed
1 x 2 @ 275
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 8 @ 185
1 x 6 @ 135 - felt too light like i was wasting time so i cut it short.

45degree leg press
warmup - 5 pps @ 15 reps
1 x 3 @ 9pps
1 x 9 @ 7pps
1 x 12 @ 6pps
1 x 13 @ 5pps
stripped to 2pps and did 1 set each leg for single leg press x 8 reps

superset front squats/sldls
2 x 5 @ 135/185 this was basically a time killer to stay warm while waiting on the horizontal leg press

horizontal leg press - dont know if i mentioned this before but i like it more than the 45 degree because i can get a better range of motion on this machine.

1 x 3 @ 320lbs with 3 forced reps @ 300
1 x 5 @ 300lbs
1 x 7 @ 270lbs
2 x 6 @ 250lbs held the descent of the last rep like a wall sit, really got the quads rubbery

lying leg curls -
3 x 9 @ 90lbs

no cardio
I will have a weight update thursday.

machineman
05-27-09, 12:10 pm
looking good, Dingo.....keep it up!

TheDarkHalf
05-27-09, 1:09 pm

X2 - keep it up boss.

Dingo
05-27-09, 3:16 pm
Hows everything in here, doing good so far?

so far so good, no bad side effects. My biggest worry was answered by J-Dawg about the total content of one of the ingredients. From what i can tell it really sucks the water outa you, helps with focus/drive and generally makes ya feel good.

Dingo
05-27-09, 3:16 pm

X2 - keep it up boss.

Thanks guys.

weedlewott
05-27-09, 3:32 pm
stopped in here earlier brother. checkin in on the progressing. Looks solid. You likin' the C?

Dingo
05-27-09, 3:54 pm
stopped in here earlier brother. checkin in on the progressing. Looks solid. You likin' the C?

lovin the C, and will most likely buy a can once it hits market.

Little Z
05-28-09, 11:42 pm
lovin the C, and will most likely buy a can once it hits market.

ill be in line with you brother..

stuff is great

machineman
05-29-09, 7:00 am
you 2 better not buy up the supply....we may have to grapple for it, lol....I think Z would definitely get a can...unless I get lucky, you big bastard!!!! I will also be in line to pick up another can.

Dingo
05-29-09, 11:48 am
Chest and Back supersets
Today was another heavies day.... so to speak
flat bench/deadlift
warmups - 1 x 20 @ 135 for both bp and dl
1 x 15 @ 185 ''
working - 1 x 6 @ 225
1 x 3 @ 275
1 x 1 @ 315/365
dropsets - bp 1 x 2 @ 275, 6@225, 10@185, 15@135
dl 1 x 3 @ 315, 5@275, 6@225, 9@185, 5@135(felt too light like a waste of time)

incline dbbp/db rows
2 x 2/5 @ 120
1 x 9/8 @ 90

circuit style lifts:
machine lat pull downs (similar in style to the hammer strength hi-row)/cable cross overs/seated machine rows/seated benchpress
i did 4 cycles through this.
On the 4th cycle everything was done in dropset fashion.
cycle 1-3:
pd's 1 x 4 @ 160lbs per side
cco's 1 x 9 @ 100lbs per side
machine rows 1 x 8 @ 250lbs
seated bp 1 x7 @ 300lbs
cycle 4
pd's 1 x 4 @ 160 lbs/s
1 x 5 @ 135 lbs/s
1 x 12 @ 90 lbs/s
cco's 1 x 9 @ 100lbs
1 x 6 @ 90lbs
1 x 4 @ 80lbs
1 x 5 @ 70lbs
machine rows 1 x 6 @ 250lbs
1 x 5 @ 230lbs
1 x 5 @ 200lbs
1 x 7 @ 180lbs
seated bp 1 x 4 @ 300
1 x 2 @ 270
1 x 3 @ 240
1 x 5 @ 200

All in all it was a good workout, i am lacking in the cardio department still. Especially on nights dubbed as "heavies" I am typically drained and all i can think about when the last rep stops is going home for food. I did manage 10 mins on the spin bike, its slowly becoming my favorite piece of cardio eqp, although i dont get a pump in my calves like i do walking uphill on the tready.

C was taken at 930am and 7pm, same results as every other day, nothing out of the "ordinary" to report.
Minor switch in my other supps though. I'm no longer running my EAA Nitro dilute, instead i am using EAA Stack/gatorade bulk powder dilute. By dilute I mean the single serving amount for both mixed into a 1 gallon jug. The reason I switched it up was for the amount of sugar in EAA Nitro vs EAA stack/gatorade bulk powder, as cost.

Dingo
05-29-09, 12:19 pm
Shoulders/abs/calves
After a few very light warm up reps, I was convinced that i would be able to get some weight up over my head. No pain at peak contraction like i'd had in previous weeks.

Pressing superest- Bent laterals/standing db mili. press/seated bb mili. press
warmup - 1 x 20 @ 20/30/bar
working - 1 x 15 @ 25/40/12@135
1 x 9 @ 30/40/10@135
1 x 6 @ 35/9@45/6@155
dropsets -
bent laterals - 4 @ 55, 6@45, 6@40, 7@35, 6@30, switched to side laterals for the rest of the rack with emphasis on tipping my pinkies up at the peak of contraction (like pouting a pitcher) 8@25, 8@20, 6@15, 6@12, 8@10, 8@8, 6@5 - i know the last few sound pathetic, but give it a try sometime. "pouring the pitcher" really slices into the rear delt area.

standing db mili press - 9@55,7@45, 9@35
seated bb mili press - 7@155, 8@135, 12@95

cable side lateral raises.
1 x 6 @ 50lbs
1 x 7 @ 40lbs
1 x 10 @ 30lbs

calves -
standing calf raises - bodyweight -
1 x 10 @ 20 second reps, 10 count @ bottom and 10 count @ peak
followed by
1 x 10 @ normal pace

standing calf raise, machine/bodyweight superset
2 x 10 @ 5pps/ 20 bodyweight raises

abs -
circuit style, 3 times through, each to failure
roman chair situps
hanging leg raises
kneeling cable crunches

obliques -
55lb db side bends, 3 sets to failure.

15 mins spin bike

weight 216, 3 lbs heavier than last thursday, i'm pretty sure it had to do with the half gallon of water in my gut when i weighed in.

TheDarkHalf
05-29-09, 1:05 pm
weight 216, 3 lbs heavier than last thursday, i'm pretty sure it had to do with the half gallon of water in my gut when i weighed in.

Looks like a fun workout! Best time to weigh in is in the morning, but i'm sure you already knew that.

Dingo
05-29-09, 1:17 pm
Looks like a fun workout! Best time to weigh in is in the morning, but i'm sure you already knew that.

i know, no scale at home haha

i do know i like what the mirror has to say though

Dingo
06-01-09, 11:24 am
arms - typical bi/tri night. I wont wate anyones time with the numbers. My energy was there as was the focus. With C I actually look forward to cardio for a cool down time because i get so sweaty during my workout. I have noticed that on the back of my arms and the front of my thighs, more and more blue veins are becoming visible streaking across the muscle.
In all my life I cannot remember ever having a "6-pack" even when i cut some weight for my wedding, i wasnt shredded, my mid secton still held onto a small amount of weight. With C I feel that if i were to run a second can in a month or 2 i could possibly get down past that and show some real vascularity.

Dingo
06-02-09, 1:52 pm
Diet is finally feeling good, i think my body the previous couple weeks has been adjusting to the cleaner eating.
My strength is stable, not really increasing, but not falling off either. C keeps me hot all day long though. I am already a warm natured guy, but it seems that i am a couple degrees warmer all day, all over. Every workout the sweat seems to fall out of me, and although i am continually drinking water i seem to have a cotton mouth all day.

This workout was my high volume leg workout. The weights were lower than last week, but they were supposed to be. I felt great throughout the entire workout, and maybe its because its the last week, or maybe i was just more focused but i had enough in the the tank for 20 mins on the spin bike last night post workout.

I will go ahead and stand with my opinion that C is going to make a great plateau buster/diet kick-starter as it has been for me, or a final polishing before a contest to get rid of a couple more pounds of subcutaneous water.

J-Dawg
06-03-09, 5:13 pm
Great updates in here Dingo. Thanks for keeping a solid log.

Dingo
06-03-09, 11:41 pm
Great updates in here Dingo. Thanks for keeping a solid log.
Not a problem, thanks for letting me test run this product.

6-2 - chest and back.
It was a little bit different night. One of the other gym rats wanted to work in with me through my routine. He's a big guy, 6'2'' 225 or so, not jacked, but definitely not a couch potato. Anyway long story short, he is just as strong, if not stronger than me in most lifts. I'm going to credit my endurance though to C, not to powder my nuts, but said gym rat was about to puke after his first round of chest/back supersets.

Drenched in sweat, after I got home, i still felt like i should have lifted more. C is the chit.

6-3 Shoulders/abs/calves.
No complaints tonight either. C has been the fuel for my workouts since i opened the can. I continually take it once in the AM (between 8 and 9) and once at 7pm about an hour to 45 mins before i hit the gym. Even now at 1020pm, i still feel focused and awake.

4 days left, and only 1 workout on the books.

weedlewott
06-04-09, 12:49 am
Nice solid work man. You're definately making progress. Been keepin tabs. I'm glad you like the Project C. I have every intention of gettin some when it hits stores.

rmeguy
06-04-09, 1:25 am
Nice solid work man. You're definately making progress. Been keepin tabs. I'm glad you like the Project C. I have every intention of gettin some when it hits stores.

Agreed, Awesome work Bro. You are Def inspiring me as i am on a cut cycle as well. Will Def be looking for Project C when it hits the shelves.

-Ben

Dingo
06-04-09, 11:04 am
Agreed, Awesome work Bro. You are Def inspiring me as i am on a cut cycle as well. Will Def be looking for Project C when it hits the shelves.

-Ben

Thanks,
So far it has really helped drop water as well as keep my energy and endurance up during workouts.
I dont know if Universal intends on labeling this as something that can be taken as a staple/daily, or if it is going to be marketed as a cycle (3 week) for health/safety reasons. I'm betting on the latter. Also, based on the way i feel, I think it would be great to be run upto 3/4(depending upon how many weeks out you are starting) times during a true show cut, once at the beginning, once/twice in the middle, once at the end.
eg:
12 week cut -
*1 can to open the diet,
3 weeks on
1 off
*1 can in middle of the diet
3 weeks on - to bust any plateaus
1 off
*1 can at end of diet
3 weeks on - to finish sucking out any water
last week off before show.

anyway just some thoughts i was having..

TheDarkHalf
06-04-09, 1:27 pm
What I think would be even better than what you proposed would be stacking this with animal cuts. If one was to ramp into in the servings one could feasibly adjust to and effectively use both together. POW.

weedlewott
06-04-09, 2:14 pm
What I think would be even better than what you proposed would be stacking this with animal cuts. If one was to ramp into in the servings one could feasibly adjust to and effectively use both together. POW.

I really need to get a hold of this. twice.

Dingo
06-04-09, 2:43 pm

i have suspicions that this may be ....(drum roll).....cuts replacement.
Project C

TheDarkHalf
06-04-09, 7:29 pm
i have suspicions that this may be ....(drum roll).....cuts replacement.
Project C

I don't think so. Cuts and Project C aka "project cortisol" IMO have two totally different roles.

Dingo
06-04-09, 11:03 pm
I don't think so. Cuts and Project C aka "project cortisol" IMO have two totally different roles.

hmmm that sounds just as good. We'll just have to wait to see. The only thing speculation is good for is driving up gas prices.

Dingo
06-07-09, 11:54 pm
hit my last weight session with C on 6-4, it was arms. I had enough in the tank that after my arm routine, i was able to superset bodyweight dips with pullups to polish off my arms/upperbody for the week. I was hittin bwdips for sets of 13-15 but was only gettin pullups in the 5-6 rep range. I ended up sitting determined infront of the pullup bar (smith machine raised to the top) doing set after set until i reached a 50 count for pullups.
20 minutes of cardio and i was done.

Friday, 6-5 i went for one last cardio/ab routin with c. This was also the morning of my only adverse side effect of C. Upon waking i went down stairs and knocked back my morning pack of C and went to lay back in bed for a couple minutes before heading out for the gym. upon laying down i suddenly became sick to my stomach and felt like i was going to hurl. I started salivating uncontrollably, which for me is a sure sign i'm fixing to pop. Luckily i kept it all down. Another 20oz of water later and my belly was settled. I mixed me eaa stack/gatorade mix and went to the gym.

my starting weight for this was 220, as of thursday i was down to 210, 10 lbs even lost.