PDA

View Full Version : Fatbackgoal + Project C = Best Shape Ever!!

fatbackgoal
05-18-09, 11:03 pm
Finally got my package today and am ready to get to it. I will outline my training and diet program while on the program. My goal is to set myself up for making a run at the NANBF Best of the Midwest in late October.

I will be working out 4 days a week with the following split:
Monday- Back/Bis
Tuesday- Chest/Tris
Thursday- Shoulders
Friday- Legs

I will throw in abs and calves and doing cardio daily. I am not sure what set/rep scheme I will use as I want to try and stay as heavy as possible but also want to get good pumps. The big issue will be diet and staying consistent. RagingMuscle has been nice enough to set me up with a plan so I will going by that.

Current sups: Storm, EAA, BCAA, Creatine, Shock Therapy(not sure if I need this with Project C)

Looking forward to the ride and the results it brings!!

Little Z
05-18-09, 11:32 pm
Glad I didnt see you on the News about the rampage!

signed up brother.. lets do it!

shortstack
05-18-09, 11:34 pm
Can't wait to see you progress Rod. Let me know if you want to hit the gym in the mornings sometime.

Jeremy

TheDarkHalf
05-19-09, 9:24 am
Looking forward in seeing what project c is going to bring you.

fatbackgoal
05-20-09, 5:48 pm
Ok I realized I didn't add my starting weight. Yesterday morning first thing I tipped the scales at 310. Was a chest day and first day with Project C. I took it first thing in the morning and was in the gym 20 minutes later. I felt nothing at first but about 10 minutes in I felt it kick in. Got warm, no raised heartbeat and started a good sweat.

Machine Flye(helps get my shoulder warm and good pump)80x15,110x15,140x12
BB Incline 135x10,135x10,155x10,185x6,225x2,135x10
Flat DB Press 70x10,90x5,90x6
Nautilus incline 110z10,140x6,140x5
Flat smith (fst 7) 135x12

Was not tired after the workout and great pump. I have found that the more water I drink the more it seems to kick in. As always any critique on the routine are appreciated.

mritter3
05-20-09, 5:54 pm
hey good stuff man, i feel the same way about the water, the more i drink the more i feel it kick in, def. lots of sweating.

fatbackgoal
05-21-09, 11:13 am
Two days into and have to say I am feeling pretty good. No ill side effects and still getting an extra kick with drinking more water. I did 45 minutes of cardio in the morning and had a good solid sweat going. In the afternoon I did arms at the gym at work and here was the routine:

DB curls 40x10,40x6,40x8,50x6
Machine preacher curl(single arm R/L)) 50x15/12,70x8/6,70x8/5
Drag Curls(EZ Curl bar) 45x10,55x12,65x12
Tri pushdowns 60x12,60x15,60x15 (machine was weird/plate loaded not smooth)
Stand Tri Ext(EZ bar) 35x15,35x15,35x15
Machine Pressdown 150x15,220x15,220x15

I had a great pump going and again a good sweat. Was going to go to the gym last night for cardio session but the tv has been out since Saturday and I finally got the part in to fix so I had to watch the finale of 24. Did 100 swings with a 20 kettlebell while watching. I am one week out from the end of the weight loss challenge at work and would really like to get under 300.

TheDarkHalf
05-21-09, 11:30 am
Looking good man. If you have time to do this, try splitting up your cardio into two sessions. You can do 20/25 mins in the AM and 20/25mins PWO. Gets your metabolism revved up twice during the day instead of just once, and it makes the cardio sessions not nearly as monotonous.

fatbackgoal
05-22-09, 11:14 am
I have made a slight change to my workout schedule. I will be doing arms by themselves on Wednesday and legs will be on Saturday. Things are going good and have had no side effects. Weighed in this morning at 302. I have not been under 300 since 2001 so really working it hard.

Looking forward to the weekend as i will have time to really prepare my diet. I have been about 80% on but will have the time to shop and prep like I should. I have upped the cardio to twice daily for 35-45 minutes each session but will do only one on leg day. My one question is in the morning I wake up have my packet then go to the gym. I guess I should really have a meal in between but dont know what as I dont want to be to full. Water intake has been good which I think is the key to having success with the product. With the way it is going I think I am going to send in my registration for the show in late October.

Again thanks to all for your support and any advice you give is always appreciated.

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 2:02 pm
I have upped the cardio to twice daily for 35-45 minutes each session but will do only one on leg day. My one question is in the morning I wake up have my packet then go to the gym. I guess I should really have a meal in between but dont know what as I dont want to be to full.

I would recommend not doing any cardio on leg day. If you have the energy to do cardio on a leg day, then you simply did not work your legs hard enough in the workout. However, a 5-10 warm down on the bike is always a good idea after leg day.

As for your meal situation - wake up earlier and have a whey shake with some quick oats. You can blend it up the night before (you don't have to blend it) and have it ready to go OR you can make some oatmeal and add some whey protein. 30 mins later I would expect it to be okay to take project C.

fatbackgoal
05-22-09, 11:21 pm
No workout today only cardio. Like an idiot I forgot to take a second bag of PC to work with me so only on 1 today.

AM: 45 minutes treadmill/abs
PM: 45 minutes treadmill

Tomorrow will be leg day with no cardio all day. Feeling really good. Have not had any loss of strength or jump. This weekend will be spent getting food for the diet and preparing so there are no excuses.

TheDarkHalf
05-22-09, 11:23 pm
Tomorrow will be leg day with no cardio all day. Feeling really good. Have not had any loss of strength or jump. This weekend will be spent getting food for the diet and preparing so there are no excuses.

One Word. Awesome.

fatbackgoal
05-24-09, 10:56 am
Last couple of days have been good. I did forget to take the second pack yesterday but cardio this morning was good and I don't feel any drain. I still say taking in plenty of water is the key for me and making this work.

mritter3
05-24-09, 11:02 am
everything going alright so far? looks like your putting in some good work here your gonna be under 300 in no time, keep it up.

Preston
05-24-09, 12:11 pm
Bro I feel that 299 coming REAL soon bro, I can feel it!!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 4:40 pm
How ya feelin FB? Leaning out?!

fatbackgoal
05-26-09, 5:33 pm
Well after one week I would have to say this product is a definite success. For our biggest loser challenge at work last Tuesday when I started Project C I was 312. This morning I cam in at 303. Over the weekend I flirted with sub 300 for the first time in many years. The energy I have is great with no side effects. The only down side is how long will it take for this stuff to hit market so I can get more.

I know that some folks were upset that there were not more "experienced" lifters in the group. I hope that I can show and older person can get good results with no ill side effects. This week is the last weekof the challenge so I will be going into a bodybuilding show like diet down to see what I can do. Workouts have been going well and I have added a second daily cardion session.

TheDarkHalf
05-26-09, 11:10 pm
Just keep pushing man and you'll get where you want. Keep your eye on the prize.

fatbackgoal
05-27-09, 11:22 am
Can only report good things about Project C. Last night at 5:00 I realized I did not take my second pack. I decided to take it as I was going to the gym and knew I would be up late. I forgot my Big Ant intra drink on the counter at home and was pissed. I didn't need to be. When the Project C kicked in I had a tremendous pump (working chest), energy and drive. I may make the change to evening workouts and taking my second pack then. While the morning pack is working I think this method was that much better.

TheDarkHalf
05-27-09, 1:09 pm
Can only report good things about Project C. Last night at 5:00 I realized I did not take my second pack. I decided to take it as I was going to the gym and knew I would be up late. I forgot my Big Ant intra drink on the counter at home and was pissed. I didn't need to be. When the Project C kicked in I had a tremendous pump (working chest), energy and drive. I may make the change to evening workouts and taking my second pack then. While the morning pack is working I think this method was that much better.

I'm surprised you haven't read about this sooner. Everyone has been reporting better results with C taking it right before you go to the gym or at the beginning of your workout.

fatbackgoal
05-28-09, 11:57 am
I thought I would post my workouts from the last couple of days from my journey:

On 5/22 i hit legs

Leg press drop sets 3 sets start with 4 plates each side for 20 reps each hit all 80
Hack squat 1P each side 3x10
Walk lunge w/ 20lb db 10 steps each leg
Leg Ext 105x12,135x15,210x15

I need to work hamstrings more and stretch but other than that feel good.

On 5/25 i hit back

Smith mach inverted pullup bwx8,bwx10,bwx7
Nautlilus lat pulldown 2p each sidex12, 3px10, 4px6
Smith machine row 135x12, 225x8, 225x10,225x8
1 arm pulldown 125x12, 170x12, 200x12
Straight arm pulldown(FST) 80x12(3 sets, 110x12(4 sets)

I had to workout at the smaller gym as the regular one was closed for the holiday. I think I am going to be going back to deadlifts soon.

On 5/26 it was chest
Mach flye 155x12, 155x12,155x12
DB incline bench 50x12,50x12, 70x8, 90x7
Flat bench bb 135x12, 225x5, 185x8, 185x8
Nautilus incline 2p each sidex8, 2px5
Underhand low cable crossover fst 40x12(3 sets), 30x12(4 sets)

Had a real good pump going and will start looking to add more weight working toward a powerlifting type program.

Will post my arm workout from yesterday and hitting delts today. Still good stuff to report from Project C. I will be working out at the gym at my office and will take my second pack right before.

TheDarkHalf
05-28-09, 1:03 pm
One way to be able to get more out of your hamstrings would be to split up your leg day. One day do just quads and calves, and throw hamstrings in on another day with something like chest, back, or arms.

You'll be able to hit your quads and hams a lot harder.

fatbackgoal
05-30-09, 8:08 am
Still getting positive results. My energy is good and each time I go into the gym I am getting a good sweat going. Will post workouts later.

fatbackgoal
06-01-09, 11:04 am
Things are still going good with Project C. As of today I have lost only 12 pounds but can tell bodyfat has decreased. I will be having it tested tonight but looking in the mirror can tell I have leaned out. Energy is good and have had no ill side effects. I think the thing I like most is that it raises your body temp but it doesn't do it in a rush more like a steady climb.

shortstack
06-01-09, 11:12 am
Can't wait to see how you're looking bro. Keep that up and you'll be more than ready for that show in October.

I'll be hitting Chest and back on Friday if you feel like coming in the morning. I know it sucks getting there at 5. If you want I can schedule a night time work out also, just to get a little push now and then.

Talk to you soon Rod,

Jeremy

fatbackgoal
06-03-09, 7:49 am
I had the final weigh in for the biggest loser challenge at work and came in at 291. I am feeling great with Project C and no side effects. Just a little time remaining so we will see how it finishes up.

TheDarkHalf
06-03-09, 9:37 am
I had the final weigh in for the biggest loser challenge at work and came in at 291. I am feeling great with Project C and no side effects. Just a little time remaining so we will see how it finishes up.

So what was your total weight loss for that challenge?

fatbackgoal
06-03-09, 12:27 pm
So what was your total weight loss for that challenge?

I started at 331 and lost a total of 40 pounds. I had plateued slightly but when the Project C kicked in over the last two weeks of the contest it really made a difference.

TheDarkHalf
06-03-09, 3:29 pm
I started at 331 and lost a total of 40 pounds. I had plateued slightly but when the Project C kicked in over the last two weeks of the contest it really made a difference.

Nice. Let us know if you win that challenge!

fatbackgoal
06-04-09, 2:17 pm
I came in 3rd for the challenge and picked up $200. Have taken the last couple of days off but will be back in the gym on Friday morning. Project C going well and can't wait for it to hit the market. The big thing I noticed is even if I take it late in the afternoon (even as late as 5 pm) I have no problem sleeping especially if I am doing some type of activity afterwards.

Dingo
06-04-09, 2:49 pm
I came in 3rd for the challenge and picked up $200. Have taken the last couple of days off but will be back in the gym on Friday morning. Project C going well and can't wait for it to hit the market. The big thing I noticed is even if I take it late in the afternoon (even as late as 5 pm) I have no problem sleeping especially if I am doing some type of activity afterwards.

same here, i pop my second dose at 7pm, after the gym and dinner its lights out at midnight. on days off from the gym, after dinner its lights out at 10, c hasn't made me all wired and up all night at all.

btw awesome job on the weight loss!!! 200 clams should buy alota C

Dingo
06-04-09, 2:55 pm
as far as the hamstrings go 2 lifts -
stiff leg deadlifts and if you can get someone to load the dumbell onto your feet, lying leg curls holding a dumbell between your feet. i cant get the db to "stick" to my feet like this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sHnAS_oOs

J-Dawg
06-05-09, 11:53 am

Good to hear. Looks like things are going well in here.

fatbackgoal
06-06-09, 9:33 am
Another good day with Project C. I was having good results using Big Ant's workout drink but have not used anything but Project C. I was a bit worried about my workouts losing intensity but they have not lost anything. For me I have found that taking the packet 10-15 minutes before the gym works best for me. By the time I have done about 10 minutes on the bike and warm-up I am ready to hit it.