PDA

View Full Version : How's this?

Pravus
05-19-09, 1:48 am
Torrent, Ultra Iso Whey, Pak, and ZMA.

Amy suggestions, or changes?

mritter3
05-19-09, 8:19 am
nice and basic, what are your goals? may want to add something either before workout or mid workout, just a suggestion.

Aggression
05-19-09, 8:40 am
Torrent, Ultra Iso Whey, Pak, and ZMA.

Amy suggestions, or changes?

As mritter3 asked, what are your goals? Are you bulking, cutting, maintaining? They are all solid supplements, yes, but we can help you out more if you tell us what you're looking to do.

Feel The Power
05-19-09, 9:07 am
maybe something for pre-workout.. like shock or pump

Pravus
05-19-09, 1:33 pm
As far as goals go, I'm just looking to put on some size. I responded really well to Torrent when i got it a few months ago, and absolutely love the taste. The Iso I want as an MRP to use in school.

I've used Pump in the past and loved it. But with these four things it's gonna' run my $150.00. Because I'm getting the 88 pak, and the 6 lb container of Torrent. So money is kind of an issue.

Aggression
05-19-09, 2:42 pm
As far as goals go, I'm just looking to put on some size. I responded really well to Torrent when i got it a few months ago, and absolutely love the taste. The Iso I want as an MRP to use in school.

I've used Pump in the past and loved it. But with these four things it's gonna' run my $150.00. Because I'm getting the 88 pak, and the 6 lb container of Torrent. So money is kind of an issue.

You might want to think about Real Gains instead of IsoWhey for your MRP. IsoWhey is just protein, while Real Gains is a weight gainer. If you're looking for size, RG is a solid choice.

Pravus
05-19-09, 6:41 pm
You might want to think about Real Gains instead of IsoWhey for your MRP. IsoWhey is just protein, while Real Gains is a weight gainer. If you're looking for size, RG is a solid choice.

That sounds better to me. I think I'll do that. Thanks a lot, bro.

Pizzalamp
05-19-09, 11:05 pm
Add In Omega-very Important

Pravus
05-20-09, 1:38 am
I have fish oil pills that I'm taking, but Omega would probably be far superior to it. I'll definitely consider it.