PDA

View Full Version : Universal Product Stack Log

WordzWorf
05-19-09, 9:57 pm
Hello.This is my log for a couple of Universal Nutrition products which I am going to be stacking.

My log will be fairly simple.I will be updating at the least every other day.

Most of the products I am stacking are the lesser known products from Universal.

The products I plan on using are:

Storm(Grape) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html I actually have the older version of Storm with the Glycocamine in it.The Glycocamine was taken out over reports that it can increase Homocysteine.I plan on taking my serving of Storm pre-workout with a B-Vitamin complex because B-12 help counter Homocysteine.I'm not super worried about the Glycocamine not to mention there is Betaine in Storm which also helps counter the rise in Homocysteine.

EAA Stack(Watermelon) http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/eaa.html

Natural Sterol Complex http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/sterol.html

GH Max http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/ghmax.html

IsoStak http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/iso.html

N1-T http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/n1t.html

ZMA Pro http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/zma.html

I will not be starting everything at once.I will first start with the Storm and later on add on.I have used Storm in the past in conjunction with Shock Therapy and greatly enjoyed both products.I should mention that I have been using Creapure for the past few weeks so I am most likely at full Creatine saturation so I will be focusing on what I notice from Storm that I do not notice from plain Creatine Mono.

A cool thing I should mention is that I actually won the Storm,IsoStak,N1-T & ZMA Pro in a Universal contest(over at BB.com) around Christmas of 2006.I also later around the same time in 2007 also won another Universal contest,this time for the EAA Stack.These products have been sitting in my cabinet so I figured it's time to use them.Thanks to Universal for all the contests they have had throughout the years on BB.com.

Anyways,this post is just a placement.I will type out additional information tomorrow when I start the stack.Thanks for reading.

mritter3
05-19-09, 10:40 pm
lots of good stuff man, hope you like them, i have tried them all and throw them each in my stacks depending on my goals at the time.

Little Z
05-19-09, 10:53 pm
nice lookin stack, those arent that lesser known.. most are solid staples for MANY of the brothers here..

whats your stats? (age, ht, wght, goals)...

WordzWorf
05-19-09, 11:19 pm
nice lookin stack, those arent that lesser known.. most are solid staples for MANY of the brothers here..

whats your stats? (age, ht, wght, goals)...

Thanks.Yes on here they are known but over on BB.com they are not which is why I'm logging on there as well to maybe help some people out when they search for info.I searched for logs on IsoStak and Natural Sterol and did not find much over there.I'm sure the products are going to be great though.I'm a fan of Storm already.

My goal is to clean bulk.Summer is coming up so I want to add a bit of mass while maybe shedding a few pounds of fat.I know it's hard to build muscle and burn fat but I'm hoping with a very clean diet and lots of hard work I can have some success.

I'm 5'10 and about 195 give or take a few lbs.

WordzWorf
05-19-09, 11:20 pm
lots of good stuff man, hope you like them, i have tried them all and throw them each in my stacks depending on my goals at the time.

Yea I'm looking forward to this stack.How do you take IsoStak if you do not mind me asking?I was planning to take 1 cap with my pre-workout meal and one with my last meal before bed.

Little Z
05-19-09, 11:51 pm
Thanks.Yes on here they are known but over on BB.com they are not which is why I'm logging on there as well to maybe help some people out when they search for info.I searched for logs on IsoStak and Natural Sterol and did not find much over there.I'm sure the products are going to be great though.I'm a fan of Storm already.

My goal is to clean bulk.Summer is coming up so I want to add a bit of mass while maybe shedding a few pounds of fat.I know it's hard to build muscle and burn fat but I'm hoping with a very clean diet and lots of hard work I can have some success.

I'm 5'10 and about 195 give or take a few lbs.

age?

WordzWorf
05-20-09, 12:12 am
age?

I've been training off and on since I was about 14.I have a decent frame but fat in a few places.I was serious up until last year when I slacked off so I'm trying to get serious again.

Little Z
05-20-09, 12:26 am
its always a great time for a new normal bro.. definitely keep at it.. i asked the age, just so i had an idea on the possible results on your stack..

good luck and make sure you start up a full log or journey..

WordzWorf
05-20-09, 12:33 am
its always a great time for a new normal bro.. definitely keep at it.. i asked the age, just so i had an idea on the possible results on your stack..

good luck and make sure you start up a full log or journey..

Thanks man,I appreciate it.I'm expecting good things from the stack+lot of hard work and eating good.

WordzWorf
05-20-09, 9:00 pm
Started Storm and EAA Stack today.

Pre-workout meal:1 serving Shredded Wheat & Bran,1 cup skim Milk,1 scoop whey protein.

Took 1 serving Storm 45 mins pre-workout along with Vitamin B complex and 500mg Vitamin C.
Intra workout I drank 1 serving EAA Stack mixed with half a serving of Storm & 15 grams Dextrose.

The Storm tastes good just like I remembered.Not sweet and had a nice tangy flavor.The EAA Stack's Watermelon flavor was damn good.Tastes like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers.Grape Storm and Watermelon EAA Stack go very well together.Only prob is I like to drink a good amount of water during workout so I had to water down the EAA + Storm in my bottle.Not too big of a deal but I won't get to enjoy the taste of them.

During workout i felt increased endurance and had very nice muscle volume and pumps.No doubt from the Citrulline and Taurine in Storm.

Post workout I had 1 scoop of Whey with 1/2 cup of ground Oats &15 grams Dextrose.
Meal after that was 2 whole wheat pitas with Turkey,Lettuce,Tomatoes and Olives with Hummus sauce in place of Mayo.Very good.

Will report back tomorrow on soreness and recovery.

WordzWorf
05-22-09, 1:06 am
Well woke up today with very minimal soreness.I attribute it to the Storm and EAA Stack.Free form amino acids are great for recovery and increase protein synthesis and combined with simple carbs(dextrose),they work even better.The Citrulline in Storm also play a important role in recovery.Citrulline helps clear out lactid acid and other waste from muscle.

Very happy so far with recovery effects.Plus the increased pumps/volume during and after workouts.Still too early to tell on the strength gains but it will probably take a week or 2.Also will be a week or 2 before I can gauge the different between the blend of Creatine in Storm and plain Creatine Monohydrate.

Took Storm again today pre-workout and 1/2 a serving mixed with 1 serving EAA Stack + 15 grams Dextrose.Had a very nice Chest and Shoulder workout.

So far I'm pleased with the immediate volumizing and pump effects from Storm.A nice blend of Creatines,Arginine AKG,Taurine and Citrulline...How could you go wrong?You can't.

Will report back soon.