PDA

View Full Version : Red pills in Stak?

trainorgtfo
05-21-09, 4:01 am
Hi Guys,

I'm just on my first animal stack, with Pump as my foundation, & im cycling stak2 and M-stak.
Currently on Stak2 now though, are the 2 red pills in it the energy pills? if so i'll be taking them out and only using the 1 you get with pump as i train at night. appreciate the help if you can guys.

FAL*FREAK*
05-21-09, 4:08 am
Hi Guys,

I'm just on my first animal stack, with Pump as my foundation, & im cycling stak2 and M-stak.
Currently on Stak2 now though, are the 2 red pills in it the energy pills? if so i'll be taking them out and only using the 1 you get with pump as i train at night. appreciate the help if you can guys.
yea bro id do the same. although the stims dont really affect you after the w/o IMO youll probably need to ease into taking the both of them depending on how you feel on a certain day. also animal pak should be your foundation along with a good diet. i find tht if i take the stack 1 hour prior to work and the pump 30mins prior to be most sucessful.

trainorgtfo
05-21-09, 4:16 am
thanks dude
yea i have animal pak and flex as my foundation also, taking pak in the morning, flex at lunch.
i train late arvo/early nightish at around 6.
so yesterday i took pump & stak 45 and 30mins before my workout, i took all red pills, and i had a lot of energy left over after.

FAL*FREAK*
05-21-09, 4:20 am
right. looks good man. make sure youre taking in adequate fluid. water oj milk. i dont mean sodas and shit like that. water water water. stay hydrated.

Aggression
05-21-09, 12:19 pm
Hi Guys,

thanks dude
yea i have animal pak and flex as my foundation also, taking pak in the morning, flex at lunch.
i train late arvo/early nightish at around 6.
so yesterday i took pump & stak 45 and 30mins before my workout, i took all red pills, and i had a lot of energy left over after.

The red pills in Animal Stak are NOT stimulant pills. The only products in the Animal line that carry the red stimulant pill is M-stak and Pump. The red pills in Stak are part of the overall formula, but NOT stimulants. Take all the pills in Stak, every day.

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 12:41 pm
x2 to Aggression. the STAK does NOT contain any stimulants, regardless of pill color.

FAL*FREAK*
05-21-09, 2:50 pm
x3 my bad i thought he was talking about the m-stak. but regardless i stand corrected yes all red pills in stak should be downed!!