PDA

View Full Version : Project C - Injected

Preston
05-21-09, 10:34 am
Still waiting on mine, but the diet and training I am putting myself through right now is hell - but is getting the job done.

25 lbs down, 93lbs to go. GET SHREDDED!

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 10:46 am
Still waiting? PM me your name and address and ill try to track it down for your through corporate.

Preston
05-21-09, 10:59 am
All measurements are per day.

Protein - 350-400G
Carbohydrates - 50, 75, 100 ( rotating )
Fats - 50-100G

Protein Sources : Chicken and white Fish (Blue Hake, Tilapia) Absolutely NO red meat.
Carbohydrate Sources : Oats and Rice
Fat Sources : Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil

8 meals a day all measured and cooked the night before makes it simple for the 2 our splits.

Every calorie counted, everything is weighed and proportioned correctly.

I'm excited to see how large of a role Project C will play into my daily grind.

Preston
05-22-09, 2:30 am
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! Tomorrow should be test day 1 and we will see...ohhhhh we will see. LOL

Tomorrow is back, and this might just be excruciating.

Preston
05-22-09, 9:07 am
3 - NOX3
1 Pack Project C
4 tbsp Liquid L-Carnitine

Today we have back on the agenda, plus some hellacious cardio. GET SHREDDED!

mritter3
05-22-09, 9:14 am
3 - NOX3
1 Pack Project C
4 tbsp Liquid L-Carnitine

Today we have back on the agenda, plus some hellacious cardio. GET SHREDDED!

glad to see its arrived now lets get this party started....whooo hooo....subbed

C.Coronato
05-22-09, 10:16 am
Glad to see it got there brother. Now enjoy and get shredded homie.

Flash419
05-22-09, 10:18 am
Glad your finally on board....

Let us know what you think... Animal has a good thing here.

Preston
05-22-09, 11:39 am
Here was my workout today.

45 min total cross elliptical : 968 calories burned at level 50 intensity (goes to 100)

Now for the back workout...

Lat Pulldowns : 12x10 ; 10x12 ; 8x16 (pause rep set for 2)
Behind Lat Pulldowns : 12 x 8 ; 12 x 10 (shoulder fucked up on the first set so I did it again) ; 10 x 12 ; 8 x 16
Barbell Rows : 135 x 15 ; 175 x 10 ; 225 x 8 ; (drop set) 135 x 25
T-Bar Rows (i believe our bar is 45lbs?) : 95 x 10 ; 95 x 12 ; 95 x 14 ; 45 x 25
Dumbell Rows : 100 x 10; 100 x 12 ; 100 x 14 ; 80 x 25 (that's split each arm)
(for shits and giggles I threw in some traps lol)
Shrugs : 135 x 25 (warmup) 315 x 12 (working set) 405 x 10 ; 505 x 8 ; 575 x 6 ; 135 x 15
THEN!
I call them wide stance shoulder dumbell shrugs...like you push your shoulders back and shrug so you're already flexing? lol...it works?
Dumbell...shoulder shrug things: 35 x 25 ; 45 x 15 ; 50 x 10 ; 25 x 25

And I'm fucking spent. I don't have any clue how many calories I burned today but it's gotta be intense..

So if I took this shit around like 7:30 AM and it's 10:30 now should I take it again or wait till like 3:00 in the afternoon?

Preston
05-22-09, 11:48 am
I forgot to add how I felt when I was lifting. lol

I was pretty focused...sweating more than usual, which I kind of measure my workouts by so it had to of been a good workout since I'm fucking soaked...literally, you don't even know. My cloth seats in my car need to be steamed TODAY. HAHA!!

Uhm, I'm so fucking energetic I seriously just need to go run but it doesn't matter how much I do I just could keep doing more...which can be bad. Like todays workout...I did so many fucking reps and sets I feel like I could do it alll over again with even MORE weight.

I had to seriously step back, evaluate the situation, drink my shake and walk out the door.

Good stuff Animal, GET SHREDDED!

C.Coronato
05-22-09, 12:03 pm
So if I took this shit around like 7:30 AM and it's 10:30 now should I take it again or wait till like 3:00 in the afternoon?

Good shit. Ya man shoot for a minimum of 5 hours later. On an empty stomach.

Preston
05-22-09, 12:07 pm
Good shit. Ya man shoot for a minimum of 5 hours later. On an empty stomach.

10'4 Off to work, 24 on...this outta be fun lol.

GET SHREDDED!

machineman
05-22-09, 12:09 pm
great looking workout, Preston....I'm along for the ride!!

Preston
05-22-09, 12:26 pm
great looking workout, Preston....I'm along for the ride!!

Hell yeah bro, it's awesome. I'm at the station now so time to mantain the Engines.

I'll post some new recipes tonight bro.

GET SHREDDED!

Dingo
05-22-09, 12:35 pm
my first day of C i gave it 4 hours between doses, now i take it between 8 and 9 am, depends on what time i get outa bed, then again not until 7pm before i head to the gym.

i like the 12 hour window better.

Preston
05-22-09, 2:07 pm
my first day of C i gave it 4 hours between doses, now i take it between 8 and 9 am, depends on what time i get outa bed, then again not until 7pm before i head to the gym.

i like the 12 hour window better.

Yeah I plan on splitting it like I did Cuts : 1 at 7:30 before I hit the gym and then the other one around 3-4:00PM. I also take Liquid L-Carnitine so it's like my body is always hot and burning. lol

Preston
05-22-09, 8:06 pm
Effin' A people, I've never felt like this before; almost like I have restless leg syndrome LOL!

I can't sit still, I need to be moving, and I'm constantly, constantly thirsty even with me drinking OVER 2 gallons of water a day...I'm almost afraid of getting water intoxication lol...I'm at like 2.5 gallons right now...and it's only 7:00PM

Hopefully (not that anyone gets hurt) I get a call to burn off some of this energy.

So back to that water, anyone have any advice - is this all in my head?

widdlewade44
05-22-09, 8:17 pm
Looking good brother, if you've got that extra energy I'd be working out. Solid session and good luck bro, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Preston
05-22-09, 8:21 pm
Looking good brother, if you've got that extra energy I'd be working out. Solid session and good luck bro, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

KEV!! It's been too long bro, and thank ya ;)

I would too...but I don't want to over do it. I'm saving myself for my bicep, fore-arm, abs, and cardio day tomorrow.

Dingo
05-23-09, 2:16 am
Effin' A people, I've never felt like this before; almost like I have restless leg syndrome LOL!

I can't sit still, I need to be moving, and I'm constantly, constantly thirsty even with me drinking OVER 2 gallons of water a day...I'm almost afraid of getting water intoxication lol...I'm at like 2.5 gallons right now...and it's only 7:00PM

Hopefully (not that anyone gets hurt) I get a call to burn off some of this energy.

So back to that water, anyone have any advice - is this all in my head?

on the water, spread it out with 8 oz gulps throughout the day untill you hit the gym. i'm havin 1 before after and with my meals, and 2 in between, plus a gallon during workouts. i dont think it would become an issue unless you stopped peeing. or did a gallon an hour.

Preston
05-23-09, 9:46 am
on the water, spread it out with 8 oz gulps throughout the day untill you hit the gym. i'm havin 1 before after and with my meals, and 2 in between, plus a gallon during workouts. i dont think it would become an issue unless you stopped peeing. or did a gallon an hour.

Oh cool, thanks bro :) Awesome!

Morning coctail again

3NOX3
1 Project C
4 TBSP Liquid L-Carnitine

Biceps, Forearms, Abs, and a hellacious Cardio routine for today. HELL MUTHA FUCKIN' YEAH BABY!

Preston
05-23-09, 1:18 pm
2(20 min) Cross Training Elliptical : 967 Calories burned
EZ Bar Curls : 4 sets x 10 reps all rest pause 2 sets
21's
Reverse Barbell curls : 98 x 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Hammer curls : 80 x 8 ; 65 x 12 ; 55 x 14 ; 35 x 25
Dumbell curls : 50 x 12 ; 40 x 15 ; 30 x 13 (failure my elbows were shot)

Forearms (front, reverse, front reverse) 6 sets x 15-25 reps

Abs - decline (with pie on chest) 4 x 35
Oblique twist - 70lb resistance 6 x 30
Swiss dips (25lb weight) 5 x 25

And I was spent...totally burnt out, thank God tomorrow is my day off. lol

Little Z
05-23-09, 4:51 pm
you sure did use that extra energy you spoke of! hahaha

tore it up bro, keep it up

mritter3
05-23-09, 5:43 pm
2(20 min) Cross Training Elliptical : 967 Calories burned
EZ Bar Curls : 4 sets x 10 reps all rest pause 2 sets
21's
Reverse Barbell curls : 98 x 3 sets x 8-12 reps
Hammer curls : 80 x 8 ; 65 x 12 ; 55 x 14 ; 35 x 25
Dumbell curls : 50 x 12 ; 40 x 15 ; 30 x 13 (failure my elbows were shot)

Forearms (front, reverse, front reverse) 6 sets x 15-25 reps

Abs - decline (with pie on chest) 4 x 35
Oblique twist - 70lb resistance 6 x 30
Swiss dips (25lb weight) 5 x 25

And I was spent...totally burnt out, thank God tomorrow is my day off. lol

967 calories burned, damn good training preston, keep it up.

Preston
05-23-09, 10:54 pm
you sure did use that extra energy you spoke of! hahaha

tore it up bro, keep it up

Haha yes sir I did! My back is tore up so bad from those barbell rows from Friday. I do those bent over at a straight 90*...which has really helped in gaining some quality muscle in my back; killing my lifts for today. I usually can easily put 45's on the EZ bar for 2x10 but today my lower back was killing me so I decided to do a more concentrated bicep workout. All in all I got a great pump!

967 calories burned, damn good training preston, keep it up.

Thanks bro! Sadly that was on the cardio machine alone :\ I wish I could know my overall burn or daily burn...that'd be really nice then I could REALLY judge my caloric intake and have it to a COMPLETE science. lol

Preston
05-23-09, 10:59 pm
That raises a good question, does ANYONE know how to evaluate caloric burn when lifting or just simply...working like at your real job? I simply walk around (work at Staples part time as a comp tech.) but when I'm on the fire dept it's constant training...so somewhat strenuous.

Anyone know if there is a calculator for that?

Preston
05-23-09, 11:00 pm
Tomorrow is my off day so I plan on taking it when I wake up, and then around 3 in the afternoon...this shit seems to stay in my body FOREVER dose for dose...which I suppose is a good thing but shit guys, I took this around 3:00 and I'm like on fire over here.

Off day...haha I say that and I have an appointment with my abs when I wake up. I honestly don't think I have an "off" day....from anything.

Preston
05-25-09, 11:38 am
Todays going to be a bitch trying to find a gym that's open around my area.

Fuckkkkk me.

Preston
05-25-09, 2:13 pm
It's official there are no gyms that are open near me. None. FML

Looks like I have to use the bicycle in the garage again for my cardio....lol which means somewhere near like 2 hours of biking to reach 400-500 calories.

ouch

Preston
05-26-09, 12:53 pm
lol...that'd get kids to buy it. :-P JUST KIDDING!!!

No, but seriously. First cardio session I burned 400 caloreis in 17 minutes - yes, I was haulin' balls.

Today was strictly calves, abs, oblique...I know that sounds weird but I like to isolate certain support muscles because my body responds better to isolating the muscle rather than mixing it in with like chest, or actually doing legs.

Standing Barbell Calf Raises : 405 x 35 ; 315 x 30 ; 275 x 25 ; 135 x 50
Seated Raises : 135 x 30 ; 135 x 30 ; 135 x 30 (pause rep 2 sec sets)
Standing Dumbell Raises : 100 x 30 ; 80 x 25 ; 60 x 30 ; 50 x 50

Abs and obliques : Swiss Dips, Decline Situps, Oblique Machine, Oblique bends (with 50's)

Really good day today...and I can finally see my 6 ribs peaking through to say hello which are "high' fiving" my lats on both sides...AAAAAAAAAAAND I'm finally getting my defined line back again between my abs and my obliques...fuck yes, God I've missed you :")

Oh baby...

GET SHREDDED!

Preston
05-28-09, 5:47 pm
So I'm down here in Duncan, Oklahoma on vacation being allowed to train at the Simmons Center here in town. It's a nice gym, that's more of a recreation building than anything, but it has a "get-ya-by" weight room which actually let me have an amzing workout.

Today was back and I did the same shit today that I did the other day including biceps.

Diet is going very well and I can finally see my ribs tying into my lats. FINALLY.

C.Coronato
06-01-09, 12:03 pm
Whats going on Preston? Hows everything with Project C? How was the vacation?

bamfrblb4
06-01-09, 3:13 pm
preston man hows project c treatin ya in oklahoma

J-Dawg
06-03-09, 5:14 pm
Just checking in to see how things are going Preston. How's Project C working for ya?

Preston
06-03-09, 9:40 pm
Whats going on Preston? Hows everything with Project C? How was the vacation?

Man it's going freakin' phenominal! Such a great supplement and I couldn't of asked for a better way to shred the extra water ;) Great big round of applause to Animal for this one.

Vacation was a trip to hell and back. Have you ever been to Duncan, Oklahoma? If not - don't go. lol

preston man hows project c treatin ya in oklahoma

AMAZING BAM! I'm so excited at my results its insane. I'm lifting as heavy as I was when I was bulking and I'm cutting weight like crazy. I'm back on my own turf now, so it's all fair game.

Just checking in to see how things are going Preston. How's Project C working for ya?

J-Dawg, this shit is crazy man. I thank you and everyone for the opportunity to run this as best I can to get the most out of it. I'm going great and the results are astonishing. I'm finally cresting...I've never crested - it's amazing.

Now I'm back at home finally and going back to work with my usual grind for now till mid July which I will be flying out to see my girlfriend...so with the help of Project C and a couple weeks of cuts I'm positive I'll be way down to 215. I am very pleased with my results, and everything is going great.

Again I thank you.

GET SHREDDED BOYS!

Preston
06-03-09, 11:41 pm
Man does it feel good to be home. The trip to Oklahoma was way too long and way too stressful. I ate the best I could with what I had since ...well I won't go into my living conditions but let's just say that I'm glad to be home with my computer, protein and George Foreman Grill!

My training however - spiked for some reason. I think with all the stress and built up anger I put some hell onto those weights and didn't look back. I have found (FINALLY) how to use certain machines, and how to do certain lifts with peaking (this or that) body part to actually hit the muscle as I was SUPPOSED to be doing this entire time.

My chest day was rightous, and I can still feel it...which I did on wednesday. I have to bust ass because today I haven't had any time to get to a gym so I'll just be doing cardio today...which means tomorrow will be some heller shoulder training.

Preston
06-04-09, 11:18 pm
So I got back from vacation thinking that I was going to be up at least 4-5lbs and I hopped on the scale and that son of a bitch read 240. LOL

Funny thing - my dad's up 6 HAHAHAHA. God that's hilarious.

Today was shoulders and my shoulder really was NOT feeling good at all today so I kind of felt like a bitch with all of my workouts.

Meh, oh well I burned 1400+ calories so I guess it was good on the cardio end?

Fuck me...training was an off day, diet - spot on...as always.

Preston
06-05-09, 10:15 pm
So I took my pack around...well somewhere around 4:45 or 5:00 and I am still really really warm. I think it's the intense water intake that I'm on right about now...that and my carb rotation...and limitation plus sodium increases are really really helping with me getting a good pump in the gym!

Ahhhh that and I'm becoming a HUGE fan to doing machine rows after doing bent over db rows...definitely feel it better in my back.

By the by, it's either getting wider....or my waist is getting thinner....I dunno, but either way I like what I'm seeing.

I'm excited that I have 4 cans of cuts waiting for me after this next week, haha that's so exciting.

Great day today guys - and another plus - this doesn't have any hormone effects on me at all....unlike somethings (Stak & NTSC) lol.

PEACE bros!

C.Coronato
06-08-09, 12:13 pm
By the by, it's either getting wider....or my waist is getting thinner....I dunno, but either way I like what I'm seeing.

nice bro. And 4 cans?? wow, thats a long time! How do you plan on running them?

Preston
06-09-09, 12:59 am
nice bro. And 4 cans?? wow, thats a long time! How do you plan on running them?

On for 3 weeks off for one. I've been using it religiously for 3 years now and that cycle has always worked. At 3 months I cycle off for an entire month to cleanse.

I'm still not done with Project C yet...so I'm still cookin' :) Not bad to finish last HUH?! lol

I'm down 12lbs since I started Project C and I really don't wanna stop.

Tomorrow is my leg day. Time to prepare for war baby!