PDA

View Full Version : New way to hit my sets 8-10

Austin4205
05-22-09, 1:46 am
Ok im sure you have all seen people use this system, i found this 10 week program in a magazine and i wanna give it a try but does that system of 8 reps on fifty, 10 on 100, 10 more with 150, i was always taught to go untill you cant go anymore then do one. so i really dont know what to do. Does anyone have any helpful words, in my personal thought i saw frank do it in the book so it works i guess, i dont know, i need help

FastFingers13
05-22-09, 1:56 am
I'm assuming the 50, 100, and 150 are your weights? Which seems like a bit of an extreme jump, or maybe i am reading it wrong. But, you can always go to fatigue on your last set, or add one more set. I usually prefer to do 4 sets on my compound lifts.

eric downey
05-22-09, 2:14 am
Ok im sure you have all seen people use this system, i found this 10 week program in a magazine and i wanna give it a try but does that system of 8 reps on fifty, 10 on 100, 10 more with 150, i was always taught to go untill you cant go anymore then do one. so i really dont know what to do. Does anyone have any helpful words, in my personal thought i saw frank do it in the book so it works i guess, i dont know, i need help

i stopped reading after magazine

Austin4205
05-22-09, 7:23 pm
I know ya it was from a mag but my plan wasnt working out and i just moved, so i want to do something and a ten week plan seemed right at the time i ried what they wanted me to do and i dont like it so now its like fuck the mag plan but i still dont know about only doing 8-10-10 reps it just doesnt sem right

eric downey
05-22-09, 7:25 pm
I know ya it was from a mag but my plan wasnt working out and i just moved, so i want to do something and a ten week plan seemed right at the time i ried what they wanted me to do and i dont like it so now its like fuck the mag plan but i still dont know about only doing 8-10-10 reps it just doesnt sem right

pm me a email and ill se what i have to send you.

t_mh
05-23-09, 12:59 am
i stopped reading after magazine

Hahaha so true.