PDA

View Full Version : When's the best time to take Storm

BeastOnceAgain
05-24-09, 11:33 am
Not sure if this is the right section but yeah, just got Universal storm and i was wondering when the best time is to take it, thanks.

N. Motta
05-24-09, 12:29 pm
This might be a long shot, but try rotating the tub a little bit until you come across a nice little 'Dosage' description

"for best results, take one serving 30 minutes before your workout and another serving within 30 minutes after your workout."

AFTazz06
05-24-09, 2:10 pm
This might be a long shot, but try rotating the tub a little bit until you come across a nice little 'Dosage' description

"for best results, take one serving 30 minutes before your workout and another serving within 30 minutes after your workout."

Rude, but true, its a pre-workout supp.

BeastOnceAgain
05-24-09, 4:16 pm
but what about on non training days?

shizz702
05-24-09, 4:42 pm
but what about on non training days?

It's a preworkout supplement, therefore it is unnecessary to take on off days.

Littlefry
05-24-09, 5:39 pm
I take 1 scoop shock therapy 20mins pre workout - 1 scoop intra-aid during my workout - 1 scoop storm directly after my workout - torrent 30mins post workout. As far as dosing it on off days I take 1 scoop directly when I wake up, if money is an issue you dont need to take it on off days cause as shizz stated it is a pre/post workout supplement.

Cstlfx
05-24-09, 6:58 pm
Storm is a creatine product. Not precisely a pre-workout supplement. Its supposed to be taken after a workout (as shock therapy was the pre-workout).

Off days take whenever you feel like it.

snowboardray
05-24-09, 10:02 pm
On your off days, take it at the same time you would normally take it if you were lifting. Then you never forget if you've taken it since you take it at the same time 7 days a week. I use Pump for lifting and Storm on non workout days, works great.

mritter3
05-24-09, 10:20 pm
i take shock pre workout, intra aid/storm during, and torrent post....on off days i take good ol creatine mono...saves me a few bucks

Enforcer
05-24-09, 11:02 pm
Not sure if this is the right section but yeah, just got Universal storm and i was wondering when the best time is to take it, thanks.

Me personally I like to mix it in with my IntraAid while training, got to love the grape-blue raz combo

xxscaxx
05-26-09, 1:45 pm
i also take storm during my workout. refer to bigAnts workout drink.

Aggression
05-26-09, 3:06 pm
Training days: Storm preworkout
Non-training days: anytime.