PDA

View Full Version : How is this stack?

dlee
05-26-09, 12:23 pm
Pak ---- in the AM

M-Stak ----- 45m before gym

Animal Pump ------ 30min before

Torrent ------ After Gym

This along with a Mass building diet of 3 large meals a day 3 small meals and High protein supplements to fill in the gaps

mritter3
05-26-09, 12:28 pm
that is a great stack, got everything covered, pre and postworkout, def. eat a lot of calories, to get the full effect of mstack.

hardworkE
05-26-09, 12:37 pm
Whats your weight/age/etc?

Overall though, this is a great stack that I have run before with great results. I will be starting this again next week, but subbing Shock Therapy for Animal Pump.

Aggression
05-26-09, 12:38 pm
Pak ---- in the AM

M-Stak ----- 45m before gym

Animal Pump ------ 30min before

Torrent ------ After Gym

This along with a Mass building diet of 3 large meals a day 3 small meals and High protein supplements to fill in the gaps

Looks good. Eat big and train hard. Make sure you're at least 18.

dlee
05-26-09, 12:50 pm
I am 25 and weigh 180 hight 6' 2"

ALSO: as far as the Animal Pak it says:
"take one packet 30 minutes after the meal prior to your workout."

but it would not hurt to take it in the morning with breakfast??? Or should i just stick with my multi that im taking now?

Aggression
05-26-09, 12:52 pm
I am 25 and weigh 180 hight 6' 2"

ALSO: as far as the Animal Pak it says:
"take one packet 30 minutes after the meal prior to your workout."

but it would not hurt to take it in the morning with breakfast??? Or should i just stick with my multi that im taking now?

I take my Pak with breakfast, as do several other guys on here. As long as you get it in, you're fine.

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 4:37 pm
Looking good. Solid stack for an appetite for destruction.

franklinX
05-27-09, 10:49 am
looks to serve you quite well... just make sure your eating correctly and timing everything well.. Machine has some great articles on this