PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Animals

Geek
10-18-07, 3:16 pm
I know there are some brothers out here in Baghdad, so let's get something running. I'm working on Liberty, but hey, there is Victory and Striker too. So post up, let's see what the deal is.

Brutus_515
10-22-07, 10:46 am
where you at I got some devils over at the Multi national embassy i will forward this to them

mikejones1
10-22-07, 12:13 pm
I know there are some brothers out here in Baghdad, so let's get something running. I'm working on Liberty, but hey, there is Victory and Striker too. So post up, let's see what the deal is.

train hard brother

and stay safe

semper kill

Geek
10-22-07, 1:15 pm
where you at I got some devils over at the Multi national embassy i will forward this to them

i work on liberty, but can get to any of the gyms on base (i.e. Stryker, Saither, Victory...) Multi-National Embassy....thats in the green zone right?

Geek
10-28-07, 5:26 pm
Am I to understand from the silence, there is NO ONE in Baghdad? Bah, it cant be true.

The Geek

depratercm
11-04-07, 3:24 am
Hey, Man .... depratercm here from BB.com, got your message, I was liberty (Victory) last time I was here. I'm still hanging out here in the Green Zone over on FOB Prosperity for a couple more months. STAY SAFE over there, hit the weight hard and heavy, Out BRO!!!

ThaiFighter
07-26-08, 1:36 pm
Brothers, I know we all have a lot on our hands out here. I wanted to make this a place for any of my fellow soldiers out here. I know were all spread out but wanted us to get together out here at least on here. My partner and I never miss a day, or meal. were killing it because the gym is all we got! leave a comment or something.....anything. this is a place for US!

Enforcer
07-27-08, 8:19 pm
Brothers, I know we all have a lot on our hands out here. I wanted to make this a place for any of my fellow soldiers out here. I know were all spread out but wanted us to get together out here at least on here. My partner and I never miss a day, or meal. were killing it because the gym is all we got! leave a comment or something.....anything. this is a place for US!

Where are you located bro. We currently have a few military ABC's going right now. Maybe you could hook up with some of those guys?

rmeguy
08-24-08, 8:03 am
Hey there brothers i am hearin all this talk of ABC in iraq and kuwait. But the only problem is they are all to far away. Just wondering if there is anybody interested in starting one in Northern Iraq or if there is already one started. Look forward from hearing back from you brothers.

rmeguy
08-28-08, 3:55 am
Is there anyone in here located at or near COB Q-West Iraq who wants to jump in witht the COB Q-West Animals?? we already have about 8 people and i know once we have our first gathering i know there will be more.. just send me a PM and let me know..

Ben

rmeguy
09-28-08, 7:59 am
Sent off a while ago for the stuff to get us started but have not heard back from anyone lately. Still got about 8-10 of us right now. Always willing to get more though.

-Ben

naturalguy
09-29-08, 10:39 am
8-10 is a good group. What do you need from us as far as support?

Enforcer
09-29-08, 12:27 pm
Sent off a while ago for the stuff to get us started but have not heard back from anyone lately. Still got about 8-10 of us right now. Always willing to get more though.

-Ben

8-10 people is a solid starting point bro. Did you guys have an event yet, or are you still working on getting one going?

chibiperunga
10-10-08, 10:54 am
Any Animals around this area???

espo123
10-11-08, 6:09 am
sounds good.. What day is it?

Pfeff12
10-11-08, 7:09 pm
Lets get down with this let me know time and place

chibiperunga
10-12-08, 5:42 pm
Was thinking the 25th, hows that work for everybody??

Alta0331
11-23-08, 7:53 pm
Define NWS.. I'm here in Ramadi

thehawk
12-27-08, 11:21 am
I'm here in Erbil

FAL*FREAK*
05-20-09, 8:21 am
Aight Well Me And My Roomate Are Going To Try An Animal Barbell Club In The Folowing Locations Camp Liberty, Slayer, Camp Victory Animals. So Show Some Love If Youre Interested And Get Back At Me. Peace

weedlewott
05-20-09, 8:37 am
get big

FAL*FREAK*
05-20-09, 8:39 am
trying to start a chapter out here well see whats up.

G Diesel
05-20-09, 9:25 am
Aight Well Me And My Roomate Are Going To Try An Animal Barbell Club In The Folowing Locations Camp Liberty, Slayer, Camp Victory Animals. So Show Some Love If Youre Interested And Get Back At Me. Peace

Nothing we like more than to see our boys abroad reppin the ABCs... Be safe over there bro and once you get a date and place set up, let us know.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 10:02 am
Post these around brother, and see who pops up

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

FAL*FREAK*
05-20-09, 10:09 am
will do ill get back at you in about a week. preciate the support everybody!!!

FAL*FREAK*
05-22-09, 10:16 am
I wanna join the ABC but i'm a little further south of Baghdad. But we got Animals down here too.

go to this link. http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82 it has all yu need to know about getting an ABC started at your location. im trying to start one up here at camp liberty.

beastmode09
05-23-09, 3:06 am
I'm definately gonna give it a try. i'll post back some results whenever i try and get it started.

weedlewott
05-23-09, 3:13 am
yeah bro. it can be a pain in the ass out here. Especially if you're on a joint base like I am. You don't really see all the people and it's harder to get the word out. good luck with it though. Do what you do.

Shamus11B
05-23-09, 3:18 am
First guys let me say tahnks for serving our country. I was in the initial invasion and I had the fun job you guys get the clean up. Thanks for your service. Second keep strong on the lifting the gains you get in combat are awesome. That is were the Iron bug first bit me then I took 4 years off. Stay strong, stay SAFE, and 101st all the way. -Shamus-

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 3:29 pm
How goes it in here brothers?

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 3:33 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Iraq ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25625)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

IQ Lifter
07-27-09, 1:45 pm
hey animals -

I lift at the NEC gym - it sucks right now, hoping the new gym near the DFAC is better than this crap we have now.

jon_carter13
07-28-09, 5:43 pm
I'm totally down for a VBC ABC!!! I'm on Victory and am always in the Paul Smith Gym. I'll help spread the word in any way I can! Let's all Train Like a Fuckin' Machine!!! T.L.A.F.M.!!!

jon_carter13
07-29-09, 5:32 pm
Hey Fal*Freak*, I'll help out in any way I can bro. This will give me some good insight for when I go home and officially try to get a Western Kentucky chapter running.

mnmvilla2002
08-26-09, 10:52 pm
Not in Victory area but up north in Tikirt. Good luck to you ANIMALs out here. Also check out the promo section. Universal/Animal has a promo for us guys and gals overseas. You will be shocked as what you get or maybe not cause you would expect nothing less from this company. Enjoy.

Groundpounder88
12-03-09, 11:18 am
Hey guys. I'm looking to get an ABC started here in MMD. Anyone interested let me know ASAP! Were lookin' at late December. Post up and I'll give the details.

C.Coronato
12-03-09, 11:51 am
Good to see you got it started brother.

Get the your crew to sign up and post in here and get it going my man!

Any help you need .. just ask.

Aggression
12-03-09, 11:52 am
Welcome. Let's see an ABC go down out there!

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 9:42 am
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 4:44 pm
The Official Invite:

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

Refuge
04-09-10, 11:50 am
Hey gents... anyone else based at Camp Adder? I'll be here for a while if you are....

-Refuge

mnmvilla2002
04-24-10, 3:38 pm
Was at Speicher but now working out in Basra. If any other Animals are here let me know.

Mike

mnmvilla2002
05-03-10, 4:17 am
COB Basra will be holding a bodybuilding contest on 29 May. I just figure I put it out there in case anyone was looking for a show out here in Iraq.

mnmvilla2002
07-27-10, 10:12 am
just wanted to bump this thread to see if any new Animals are out here in Iraq.

C.Coronato
07-27-10, 10:39 am
Any guys your training with now? Or do you think any one would be interested?

mnmvilla2002
07-28-10, 9:17 am
Train alone for the most part. With a friend coming along every now and then.

mnmvilla2002
08-14-10, 10:59 am
Just checking to see if an Animals may be out here in Iraq.

C.Coronato
02-17-11, 3:54 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

MitchWill
05-19-11, 10:10 pm
Checking in. We need to get something rolling here. I'm in Liberty right now but have trans so anywhere is cool for me. Who's out there looking to get a good workout in?

C.Coronato
05-23-11, 11:43 am
Whats going on my man, any guys you train with now?

mnmvilla2002
05-24-11, 4:12 am
Still down south in Basra.