PDA

View Full Version : Bobbymart

bobbymart
05-26-09, 4:03 pm
Whats up fellas I've been gone from the forvm for the better part of a year I have been checking up when I get the chance but that has not been often. I was goign thru some personal things and was without a CPU and honestly I did not mind it I kinda unpluged from everything, my diet and training never steped off I am in better shape now than I ever have been, I'm sitting at 6ft5 230lb's and around 10%bf now I know that does not seem very big to some people but for those that do not know me I was 315lbs and about 40% bf under 2 years ago and this forvm and community had had a lot to do with my success.

I have gotten some personal things taken care of an I have found some things out about myself I love MMA and submission wrestling so that is exactly what I train for I lift weights like a bodybuilder but I don't eat like one several months a go I became a raw food vegan so I eat zero meat or dairy, now that is a personal choice it keeps me at a weight where I can perform my best at mma I have no problem with anyone else eating meat in fact if you are a bodybuilder you should be consuming meat, eggs ect... like it is no ones buisiness but I love the way my body feels eating the way I do, I just wanted to say thanks to all the animals in here for everything and i'm back around and will be animal product are still part of my daily regimine and I still live the animal lifestyle day in and day out!

InkdMuscle
05-26-09, 4:09 pm
Whats up fellas I've been gone from the forvm for the better part of a year I have been checking up when I get the chance but that has not been often. I was goign thru some personal things and was without a CPU and honestly I did not mind it I kinda unpluged from everything, my diet and training never steped off I am in better shape now than I ever have been, I'm sitting at 6ft5 230lb's and around 10%bf now I know that does not seem very big to some people but for those that do not know me I was 315lbs and about 40% bf under 2 years ago and this forvm and community had had a lot to do with my success.

I have gotten some personal things taken care of an I have found some things out about myself I love MMA and submission wrestling so that is exactly what I train for I lift weights like a bodybuilder but I don't eat like one several months a go I became a raw food vegan so I eat zero meat or dairy, now that is a personal choice it keeps me at a weight where I can perform my best at mma I have no problem with anyone else eating meat in fact if you are a bodybuilder you should be consuming meat, eggs ect... like it is no ones buisiness but I love the way my body feels eating the way I do, I just wanted to say thanks to all the animals in here for everything and i'm back around and will be animal product are still part of my daily regimine and I still live the animal lifestyle day in and day out!

welcome back bro... IM glad you were able to accomplish that feat. my hats off to you. stay focused and good luck in MMA.

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 4:12 pm
Good to have you back brother.

wedge
05-26-09, 4:57 pm
Welcome back bro. Impressive story. Look forward to reading more.

Maccabee
05-26-09, 11:29 pm
What kind of diet are you on?

What does a typical meal plan look like for you?

xMATT182x
05-27-09, 3:44 am
Welcome back man, good luck and do some work.

bobbymart
05-27-09, 9:51 am
What kind of diet are you on?

What does a typical meal plan look like for you?

I eat when i'm hungry my goal is zero perservatives everything organic no animal priducts (yes animal supplements but no actual animal products milk meat ect...) I take animal pak and animal flex those are the only non organic thigs I eat here is what I ate yesterday.

meal 1, large shake with 2 cups of oats, one banana, one apple, 1 large carrot, one large celery stalk, 2 cups of kale, 2 cups of bluberries throw it into a blender and drink I top off the blender with green tea I make in the sun, I will ususally drink this over the course of 2 hours everything organic.

meal 2, 2 banannas and 2 cups of peanut butter (I buy raw peanunts and grind them myself I eat nothing cooked ) I just throw the peaunit butter on the banannas and eat it is delicious and I usually have a spring mix salad with it for dressing I use raw olive oil and blend up a few bluberries and throw them on top.

meal three, piece of water mellon and some carrots with two avacado's

meal four same as meal two

meal five same as meal one

this is a typical day I change it up with different fruits and veggies I go by how I feel if I feel week I eat more avacado's and nuts I also eat raw cacao powder and hemp protien it is a great antioxident high protien shake you can make with those two but only when my body tells me I need it I feel really strong but when it comes to the weights there is definetly a difference all my numbers have gone down THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO EAT FOR A BODYBUILDER I guess the best way I can describe it is that I feel more athletic. thanks for all the support fella's that is why I love this place.

Vaze_06
05-27-09, 9:58 am
hey :)
glad your back bro and nice progression
if u start a journey, u know u can count me in

bobbymart
05-27-09, 10:34 am
Thanks Vaze