PDA

View Full Version : North Mississippi Animals

weedlewott
05-27-09, 5:26 am
Okay, so I've searched, posted in a couple other threads, and nothing. Is there an ABC in North Mississippi? Somewhere close to the Starkville, Columbus, West Point area? If not, I'd like to get one off the ground. If there is, let me know where it is please. Post up in here if you're from the North part of the Sip and tell me if you're interested. Thanks Brothers.

G Diesel
05-27-09, 9:17 am
There is now... Good to have you repping the ABCs in Northern Missisippi, weedlewott. Do you have a gym lined up? Let me know if you need any help bro.

Peace, G

weedlewott
05-27-09, 9:44 am
I'm talking to Joe, this guy who owns the gym that I religiously went to when I was at home. I've gotta iron out the details with him though. I'm sure he won't have a problem with it. He called me his "golden customer". haha. It's going to be a little while before I'm back at home, but I'm always looking to up this thing. 4 months should be plenty of time to find people and get all the kinks worked out. I've got people at home who can do recruiting for me, so I don't have to worry about that too terribly much. Thanks for the help G.

weedlewott
06-10-09, 8:49 am
bumpin here. Haven't gotten any feedback from people here. But, I know they're at home.

C.Coronato
06-10-09, 11:18 am
Ya whats the good word WW. When will you back here?

weedlewott
06-10-09, 11:41 am
94 days and a wake up my man. 94 and a wake up.

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 3:38 pm
94 days and a wake up my man. 94 and a wake up.

NICE!

Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

N. Mississippi ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25647)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

weedlewott
06-27-09, 3:47 am
I'm gonna be at home in 5 or 6 days for leave. I'll do some on the ground recruiting then. We'll see how it goes. If any of you guys are in here from the north part of Mississippi, PM me or let me know on here. We gotta show someone what we do with the cornfed southern boys.

ionicrod
07-12-09, 10:11 pm
I'm gonna be at home in 5 or 6 days for leave. I'll do some on the ground recruiting then. We'll see how it goes. If any of you guys are in here from the north part of Mississippi, PM me or let me know on here. We gotta show someone what we do with the cornfed southern boys.

Shit, man I live in north MS. I live in corinth, and go to school at MSU.

weedlewott
07-12-09, 11:19 pm
Shit, man I live in north MS. I live in corinth, and go to school at MSU.

Seriously? Dude. Give me a call. I'm from Columbus and when I get back from deployment, I'm moving back to Starkville. PM me and I'll hit you up with a number.

C.Coronato
07-13-09, 10:32 am
Whats going on in here weedle. Hows shit being home?

weedlewott
07-13-09, 12:02 pm
ah you know how it is brother. Talked to Brad the other day and he's more than willing to do it up. Just gotta get back to my old stomping grounds and talk to a few boys at MSU about getting up and running. Home is good though brother. Leave again Saturday, but this time, it's for the short run. Less than two months now.

weedlewott
10-23-09, 4:01 pm
Bump bumpity bump bump... Okay. I'm settled back in Columbus now. I'm not opposed to getting things at a gym nearby. I mean, there's Columbus, West Point, and Starkville all within 30 minutes of one another. Hell, there's even Tupelo if anyone there knows about it. We need to get up and running up here in North Mississippi. We can't have all the beach boys have all the fun in the south can we? Come on fellas. Hit me up via PM or posting here. I know you're there. This is one hell of an opportunity to push one another to a whole new level. If you've never been to/participated in an ABC, then you need to start. This is the perfect way. I'm going to start pushing this one hard because I know you're there. All you gotta do is show up and let me know. Too easy fellas. Too easy.

weedlewott
10-24-09, 8:21 pm
Yet another bump. Wanna keep this on the New Shit search option until someone decides to hit me up. Lol.

weedlewott
10-26-09, 1:10 pm
... Just pushin it to the top. Lemme know.

weedlewott
10-30-09, 9:32 pm
El Bumpo...

weedlewott
11-08-09, 10:19 am
Update: I've found a couple of people here I do believe. By a couple, I mean two. Lol. One is my roommate and another is another friend of mine. Still looking for some more local "talent". Like I said before. If anyone is in the area (60 miles), I'm down to do some traveling once a month. Hit me up via PM, my page, or here.

Peace.

ionicrod
12-22-09, 11:39 pm
I was very busy from Nov until the end of the semester, though was able to hit the gym regularly. I was just on here, much at all, and missed all this. I am very read, willing and able to do this. I might be able to round up a few serious guys. I shot you a Pm...

weedlewott
12-22-09, 11:47 pm
that's music to my ears, brother. Lol. Keep me posted on everything you got going down there.

ionicrod
12-23-09, 12:02 am
ha, technically, I am 'up' there..now

weedlewott
12-23-09, 12:06 am
ha, technically, I am 'up' there..now

Same damned thing. Lol.

C.Coronato
12-23-09, 10:20 am
Good to see there is some movement down south. Keep it going WW.

ionicrod
12-24-09, 12:41 am

maybe it'll grow, ha

weedlewott
12-24-09, 2:55 pm
Gotta put that first foot forward homie.

maybe it'll grow, ha
Something will come along. Lol. Come January, maybe we can get in one of these.

weedlewott
01-09-10, 1:19 pm
So upates... talked to ironclad, and he's got a couple buddies who hit it hard in Starkville, I've got a couple here who are game for the ABC, so hopefully this will become something we can all look forward to. Going to Starkville sometime this week to talk to Joe, the owner of the SAC, the gym I wanna have this in to make sure everything is conducive. Hopefully, if all goes well, this chapter will be off the ground in the next two/three weeks. I'll keep everyone posted. Talking to the guys about signing up on here who are game.

weedlewott
01-09-10, 2:14 pm
I just realized that i put your name down wrong, ionicrad.... My apologies..

ionicrod
01-09-10, 7:19 pm
I just realized that i put your name down wrong, ionicrad.... My apologies..

haha no problem, I was actually, hoping there was someone else here. But, I got my friend willing to go, he's about to become active on here. ..

..so, it is growing.

weedlewott
01-09-10, 9:46 pm
Ha ha... I can see where you would get excited... You wanna hit the gym Tuesday during your break? Let me know how much it is for a visitor to hit whichever gym you wanna go to, and we can get something in before we do get this up and official.

ionicrod
01-10-10, 1:16 am
Ha ha... I can see where you would get excited... You wanna hit the gym Tuesday during your break? Let me know how much it is for a visitor to hit whichever gym you wanna go to, and we can get something in before we do get this up and official.

wouldnt you have to be guest with me at the sanderson? or did you get a membership at the sac? (i think the sanderson is 8ish, but I will definitely check)

ionicrod
01-10-10, 1:32 am
wouldnt you have to be guest with me at the sanderson? or did you get a membership at the sac? (i think the sanderson is 8ish, but I will definitely check)

just checked, 6 bucks for one guest, I can sponsor up to 3.

wsmercer
01-12-10, 12:46 pm
Sup guys, Im wsmercer from corinth, MS and I'm goin to MSU. Im friends with ionicrod and I want to get into the ABC's.

weedlewott
01-12-10, 2:40 pm
Good to have you in here wsmercer...

Spikeman
01-29-10, 7:22 pm
Hey guys,
My name is Mike and I lift at Starkville. I was referred to this site by a guy at the sanderson center, and I'm interested to see if this anyone else works out at the sanderson seriously.

ionicrod
01-30-10, 6:34 pm
Hey guys,
My name is Mike and I lift at Starkville. I was referred to this site by a guy at the sanderson center, and I'm interested to see if this anyone else works out at the sanderson seriously.

whats ups Spikeman, I am the guy you met yesterday at the sanderson. Now that there is four us on here now, maybe we can get something rolling. I am glad that you checked the site out. Maybe we can get with weedlewot, and work something out.

weedlewott
01-30-10, 6:45 pm
Sweet deal guys. February sometime. You guys let me know what's conducive to everyone's schedule, and I'll make it. I'm thinking the 20th?

weedlewott
01-30-10, 6:49 pm
Head Count:

weedlewott
ionicrod
Spikeman
wsmercer

That puts us at 4, which should make for a decent first run. Hopefully, when my friends who are deployed come home, we can up that number. Let me know how Feb 20th is for everyone, and we'll set up a time. Eats afterwards at Cappe's. It's 6 bucks per person if you're not a member. I'll cover down on anyone if need be. Keep me posted you guys.

ionicrod
01-30-10, 7:21 pm
alright, this sounds good to me. looking forward to it.

weedlewott
01-30-10, 10:10 pm
Hey guys,
Good to have you along, Mike. Always welcome.

alright, this sounds good to me. looking forward to it.
Sweet deal.

Spikeman
01-30-10, 10:40 pm
Hey guys,
Good to see some serious litters around here. I'm down with the 20th what kind of event are we going to be holding? This ABC looks pretty cool and I'm down for it.

I'm only beginning my second year of serious training and my lifts are
bp 305
dl 365
sq 275
i've been working hard on my lower body because needless to say it leaves much to be desired.

weedlewott
01-30-10, 11:20 pm
Hey guys,
Good to see some serious litters around here. I'm down with the 20th what kind of event are we going to be holding? This ABC looks pretty cool and I'm down for it.

I'm only beginning my second year of serious training and my lifts are
bp 305
dl 365
sq 275
i've been working hard on my lower body because needless to say it leaves much to be desired.

That ABC is just what it says. Animal Barbell Club. Just a group of Animals, getting together, having a good time and hitting some heavy weights. Eats and hanging out afterwards. Serious lifting, representing Animal in and out of the Gym. We're gonna set a time a little closer (as I have drill that weekend) and meet up at the Sanderson at that time. We'll pick something to work, either all together or split up, and just enjoy lifting with people who have the same mentality. It should prove to be a good time, as most usually are. Shoot me a PM here and I'll hit you with my cell or e-mail. I'm down to work legs with you if you're game. It's my absolute favorite day, and I love throwing down. Your numbers are pretty damned solid and even all the way around too. Good to see.

ionicrod
01-30-10, 11:43 pm
That ABC is just what it says. Animal Barbell Club. Just a group of Animals, getting together, having a good time and hitting some heavy weights. Eats and hanging out afterwards. Serious lifting, representing Animal in and out of the Gym. We're gonna set a time a little closer (as I have drill that weekend) and meet up at the Sanderson at that time. We'll pick something to work, either all together or split up, and just enjoy lifting with people who have the same mentality. It should prove to be a good time, as most usually are. Shoot me a PM here and I'll hit you with my cell or e-mail. I'm down to work legs with you if you're game. It's my absolute favorite day, and I love throwing down. Your numbers are pretty damned solid and even all the way around too. Good to see.

Hey, friday is my lower body day, I could just push it back to Sat, if we want to plan on one big leg session.

Spikeman
01-31-10, 12:06 am
Hey, friday is my lower body day, I could just push it back to Sat, if we want to plan on one big leg session.
I do quads/calfs on sat so that would be perfect. I noticed you were doing front squats when I met you and its good to see another lifter around here that does those.

ionicrod
01-31-10, 3:03 pm
I do quads/calfs on sat so that would be perfect. I noticed you were doing front squats when I met you and its good to see another lifter around here that does those.

Yeah, I have been hitting glutes and hams hard for a while, so I decided to focus more on quads yesterday. Ha, if there is an exercise, good chance i have tried it at least once. Especially if it is done with a dumbell or barbell, cause at my home gym, thats all we have.

Glad we can all plan on busting legs, should be a great session.

wsmercer
01-31-10, 11:18 pm
Hey guys, I want to do this abc's thing but there has been a death in my girlfriends family and I am really close to her family. Her dad passed away and I am going to be goin home on the weekends for a little bit so i was wondering if there is any way we might could do the workout during the week would be great. I am free to work out on Mon. and Wed. from 10:15am till 12:00 and 2:15pm until late. And on Tue. and Thur. I am available between 11 and 1 and from 3:45 until late.

Spikeman
01-31-10, 11:48 pm
Hey guys, I want to do this abc's thing but there has been a death in my girlfriends family and I am really close to her family. Her dad passed away and I am going to be goin home on the weekends for a little bit so i was wondering if there is any way we might could do the workout during the week would be great. I am free to work out on Mon. and Wed. from 10:15am till 12:00 and 2:15pm until late. And on Tue. and Thur. I am available between 11 and 1 and from 3:45 until late.

Hey man Im really sorry to hear about that, I send my condolences. I could do a couple of sessions during those times man. Im free mon 2-4, wed 11-1 if you wanna lift some iron.

ionicrod
02-02-10, 4:17 pm

Hey man Im really sorry to hear about that, I send my condolences. I could do a couple of sessions during those times man. Im free mon 2-4, wed 11-1 if you wanna lift some iron.

Well. I will have to say, Mon and Wed are not in the picture for me (I have classes til 5), besides the sanderson is super pack Mons, and Weds are rough. My Tues and Thurs are open after lunch and my fridays are wide open.

I will make another suggestion, if weekdays are a hassle for now, I would like to go on and have the meeting on the 20th, even if for now wsmercer can not make if for now. I would hate to do it without my friend, but I would still like to push forward with this ABC and i am sure since Mike, Scott, and myself are regularly at the Sanderson, I am sure we could meet up sometime as well, so I am sure he will get a chance.

Food for thought. Comments please.

weedlewott
02-02-10, 4:25 pm
I'm sure I can make a trip out there one friday. I'm good after 1100 on Tue/Thur, but Mon/Wed is tied up in class all day. SOO.... Yeah. If we can, guys, we should still try to get the ABC session a go as planned. We can hit it up with you, wsmercer, one day in between so as not to leave you out. Sound good?

wsmercer
02-02-10, 5:57 pm
Yea guys, that would be fine with me. Just let me know when. Tue and Thurs after 3:30 would be probably a pretty good time. Im open any time after 3:30 so just let me know what yall want to do.

ionicrod
02-02-10, 7:57 pm
This sounds good to me.

Spikeman
02-04-10, 12:34 am
So do you guys wanna get a session a tues or thurs planned?

ionicrod
02-08-10, 9:02 pm
So do you guys wanna get a session a tues or thurs planned?

sorry man, been sick and away from my computer for a bit. I probably will not be able to do anything this week, I got sick last week, so i am taking some time off for a little bit, but sometime I will like to get a tues or thurs session in.

Spikeman
02-08-10, 11:57 pm
Hey its cool man no worries.
Set a PR on BOBR today I got 255 for 2 reps for my last set. Waiting to get my bruise drained on my knee, turns out dropping a barbell on your knee is not a good way to finish out a leg session. I was hang cleaning 155 and i dropped it and it fell on my left knee but luckily nothing was broken aside from my pride and that days leg session.

ionicrod
02-10-10, 1:00 am
Hey its cool man no worries.
Set a PR on BOBR today I got 255 for 2 reps for my last set. Waiting to get my bruise drained on my knee, turns out dropping a barbell on your knee is not a good way to finish out a leg session. I was hang cleaning 155 and i dropped it and it fell on my left knee but luckily nothing was broken aside from my pride and that days leg session.

great to hear about the pr. that sucks about the clean, bet that hurt like a sob. out of curiosity, why cleans on leg day?

Spikeman
02-10-10, 6:24 pm
well I needed something to supplement the hams becuase most of it was:
DL
Leg Press
Leg Curl
and when compared to my quads I needed another excerise to make sure I keep the hams don't fall behind. Yeah nothing broke I just hobbled to class for a while. Lol I wouldnt recommend it at all.

weedlewott
02-11-10, 6:51 pm
I'll hook everyone up with the leg session. Guaranteed to be wicked awesome. I got a nice care package from Universal/Animal in the other day. Some good stuff in there. I'm sure you'll all be excited for it. Everyone gets a fair share. We're still a got the the 20th, but it will have to be a little later, like around 430-5? Is that okay with everyone? Because I have drill that weekend and will be occupied for the better part of the day. Hit me up, John and Mike, and let me know what you got going on. wsmercer, if you can make it out, bro, that would be awesome as hell, but I understand what you have going on. If you can make it, let JB know and I can work from there. So stoked for this.

ionicrod
02-11-10, 7:04 pm
well I needed something to supplement the hams becuase most of it was:
DL
Leg Press
Leg Curl
and when compared to my quads I needed another excerise to make sure I keep the hams don't fall behind. Yeah nothing broke I just hobbled to class for a while. Lol I wouldnt recommend it at all.

Ahh okay, Ive never used those to hit my hams before.

ionicrod
02-11-10, 7:05 pm
I'll hook everyone up with the leg session. Guaranteed to be wicked awesome. I got a nice care package from Universal/Animal in the other day. Some good stuff in there. I'm sure you'll all be excited for it. Everyone gets a fair share. We're still a got the the 20th, but it will have to be a little later, like around 430-5? Is that okay with everyone? Because I have drill that weekend and will be occupied for the better part of the day. Hit me up, John and Mike, and let me know what you got going on. wsmercer, if you can make it out, bro, that would be awesome as hell, but I understand what you have going on. If you can make it, let JB know and I can work from there. So stoked for this.

Yeah, that time is cool with me, thats my preferred work out time anyway. May have to look into a another place to eat though.

Spikeman
02-11-10, 11:54 pm

Yeah im down for 4:30 to 5 for the 20th. Going to go get the health center tommorrow to take care of the knee. I love leg day.

weedlewott
02-11-10, 11:54 pm
Yeah, that time is cool with me, thats my preferred work out time anyway. May have to look into a another place to eat though.

I was thinking Cappe's?

ionicrod
02-12-10, 12:52 pm
I was thinking Cappe's?

I have been talking to mercer, about the 20th. Still not sure on it. It would be nice to have 4 of us. Yeah, Cappes should be fine.

Yeah Mike, I hope you can get your knee sorted out so we can bust legs. Get some squats, leg press, lunges, some stiff leg deads... fun stuff

Spikeman
02-12-10, 12:53 pm
I was thinking Cappe's?

do they have clean food there?

weedlewott
02-12-10, 1:40 pm
I have been talking to mercer, about the 20th. Still not sure on it. It would be nice to have 4 of us. Yeah, Cappes should be fine.

Yeah Mike, I hope you can get your knee sorted out so we can bust legs. Get some squats, leg press, lunges, some stiff leg deads... fun stuff

do they have clean food there?

Sounds good John. Mike, they've got an awesome selection. I know my personal favorite meal there is the grilled chicken breast with assorted veggies. It's great. You have got a ton of choices. You should roll out one day and try it. It's right by Citizen's Bank on 12. There's a road that turns beside it. Small place. if you know where the SAC is, then you're there. Right across the street. Little place, good food.

Casexx
02-12-10, 9:22 pm
My name is Case and i work out in the sanderson with ionicrod (John). I actually live with John and mercer and ive been workin out hard with them this semester. Just letting ya'll know im interested in ABC.

ionicrod
02-12-10, 9:48 pm
ahh whats uppp

Spikeman
02-12-10, 11:20 pm
My name is Case and i work out in the sanderson with ionicrod (John). I actually live with John and mercer and ive been workin out hard with them this semester. Just letting ya'll know im interested in ABC.
Hey bud welcome to the club,
Im getting it dealt with monday which ill be fine for legs on the 20th. Earlier this week i was able to manage 300 on the squat with it and im pumped to see what I can do when im fully functional. So is big deal supplements in the SAC or is it right next to it?

Casexx
02-12-10, 11:44 pm
whats up bud. yea i saw you in the gym tonight. i understand how the knee injuries are. I still cant do squats but 300 is pretty bad ass in my view.

weedlewott
02-13-10, 12:09 am
Welcome in. All you gotta do is show up and you're in. Glad to have you in here.

Im getting it dealt with monday which ill be fine for legs on the 20th. Earlier this week i was able to manage 300 on the squat with it and im pumped to see what I can do when im fully functional. So is big deal supplements in the SAC or is it right next to it?

Good luck with the knee, bro. The SAC doesn't have any supp companies in it. I actually haven't been around Starkville in about a year or so. Lol. Deployments are a bitch. But you can ask John I'm sure.

weedlewott
02-13-10, 12:10 am
Head count so far:

weedlewott
ionicrod
Spikeman
Casexx

4 isn't bad for a start. Gonna try and get my buddy chris to sign up and get in with it.

Spikeman
02-13-10, 1:30 am
whats up bud. yea i saw you in the gym tonight. i understand how the knee injuries are. I still cant do squats but 300 is pretty bad ass in my view.
well ive always been upper body dominant and for the past year ive been trying to reverse it, but the knee set me back but ive been able to get 225 for the front squat so at least its a good start. I tell you it really makes all those workouts that I didnt do 100% on lower body really crappy lol it would take a busted knee for me to progress my lower body.

I was wondering about the big deal becuase I know SAC sells that stuff too and I know the prices are lower then GNC I just didnt know if they were the same or I was just lost lol.

ionicrod
02-13-10, 12:37 pm

Big Deal Sups, is behind Harveys, in someones garage. I will say this, unless you just really against buying online, bodybuilding.com and dpsnutrition.net are two great sites. Dps is cheaper but there shipping is slower, bodybuilding is a little more expensive, but faster shipping. Both have a good selection. I have actually been using bodybuilding.com more often lately because it is a little easier to navigate (so im just paying for convenience). Oh, btw, when I last checked, these sites were both cheaper than big deal...

ionicrod
02-13-10, 12:39 pm
well ive always been upper body dominant and for the past year ive been trying to reverse it, but the knee set me back but ive been able to get 225 for the front squat so at least its a good start. I tell you it really makes all those workouts that I didnt do 100% on lower body really crappy lol it would take a busted knee for me to progress my lower body.

I was wondering about the big deal becuase I know SAC sells that stuff too and I know the prices are lower then GNC I just didnt know if they were the same or I was just lost lol.

Well, to do 300 with an injury, and to not have really been focusing on lower body, is good. Was that a single, or you get reps with it?

Spikeman
02-13-10, 2:50 pm
Well, to do 300 with an injury, and to not have really been focusing on lower body, is good. Was that a single, or you get reps with it?
well for squats I did
warmup with 135:roughly 8 reps
225:8
275:5
315:2 reps.
Im pretty estatic about it becuase thats a new PR for that lift. I wanna get 400 sometime this year.

ionicrod
02-13-10, 6:27 pm
well for squats I did
warmup with 135:roughly 8 reps
225:8
275:5
315:2 reps.
Im pretty estatic about it becuase thats a new PR for that lift. I wanna get 400 sometime this year.

yeah man, that is good. yeah, i hope to clear 400 on my squat and deadlift this year as well.

weedlewott
02-15-10, 7:40 pm
Gentlemen, Saturday is upon us...

Spikeman
02-15-10, 11:52 pm
Well he couldnt drain it, but the legs okay other then that. Im looking forward to this weekend.

weedlewott
02-16-10, 12:22 am
Well he couldnt drain it, but the legs okay other then that. Im looking forward to this weekend.

Sorry, bro. Maybe you can get it fixed somewhere down the line. But yeah. This weekend should be epic in the gym. The Sanderson isn't gonna know what hit them.

ionicrod
02-16-10, 12:29 am
Gentlemen, Saturday is upon us...

Ahhh, yes it is. I am looking forward to it. The sanderson will not be ready for us.

Spikeman
02-16-10, 4:39 pm
Sorry, bro. Maybe you can get it fixed somewhere down the line. But yeah. This weekend should be epic in the gym. The Sanderson isn't gonna know what hit them.

hell I don't care lol I've been able to squat and front squat on it. I'll still be there come snow or high water ha ha

ionicrod
02-17-10, 4:19 pm
... just a few more days.

Spikeman
02-18-10, 9:13 pm
yeah buddy..

weedlewott
02-18-10, 10:56 pm
I think I just peed my pants a little.

Spikeman
02-18-10, 11:31 pm
those poor poor weights..they haven't been lifted like this for a while..

ionicrod
02-19-10, 3:31 pm
yeah buddy..

I'm ready to lift that "light, easy weight"

Spikeman
02-19-10, 4:08 pm
I'm ready to lift that "light, easy weight"

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but no body wanna lift these heavy weights...but we do!

ionicrod
02-19-10, 7:03 pm
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but no body wanna lift these heavy weights...but we do!

haha, love that guy.

C.Coronato
02-23-10, 10:08 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

ionicrod
02-25-10, 2:32 am
Man, Id love to make the cage, but no way is that possible for me right now.

When are we going to get this chapter up and going with our first official meet? (beyond our first acquaintance)

Spikeman
02-25-10, 1:40 pm
what kind of event can we host?

ionicrod
02-25-10, 8:12 pm
what kind of event can we host?

Well, I mean, what we did this past sat. wasnt a 'complete' ABC, I just meant having the first official North East MS ABC. However you choose to say it.

Spikeman
02-25-10, 9:48 pm
yeah im down. I cant do it next weekend cuase im going home but maybe sometime this weekend?

ionicrod
02-26-10, 2:27 am
yeah im down. I cant do it next weekend cuase im going home but maybe sometime this weekend?

i am not sure about sat.... I will be hitting arms tomorrow though.

Spikeman
02-26-10, 1:48 pm
i got quads/traps sat and chest tri sunday man

ionicrod
03-09-10, 1:39 pm
I could be up for grabs, later in the week, like thursday or friday (maybe).

Spikeman
08-22-10, 4:36 pm
Aight guys another school years beginning do we have any ideas for getting the ABC started back up again?

ionicrod
08-29-10, 5:23 pm
Aight guys another school years beginning do we have any ideas for getting the ABC started back up again?

I am still around and up for it.

ionicrod
08-29-10, 5:23 pm
How about that creatine.

weedlewott
08-29-10, 6:51 pm
Completely game.

Spikeman
08-29-10, 8:22 pm
Yeah that creatin is some good stuff coach. Anybody make any good gains over the summer? I got my dl up to 405 and my bench up to 315, but my squat it dissapoint..

ionicrod
08-31-10, 7:20 pm
Gains, not really.

ionicrod
09-10-10, 9:27 pm
September 11, Starkville MS. Joe Frank Sanderson Center @ MSU campus. 1:00 PM.

Diesel2
09-11-10, 5:47 pm
Talked to a group of you guys at the SC today, def looking forward to working out with you guys this year.

Spikeman
09-11-10, 6:35 pm
Hey Diesel. This is Mike from the sanderson man. Glad to see you could make it on here. Hey ionicrod where are those ABC shirts you were talking about up at teh gym?

ionicrod
09-11-10, 9:02 pm
Hey Diesel. This is Mike from the sanderson man. Glad to see you could make it on here. Hey ionicrod where are those ABC shirts you were talking about up at teh gym?

House is wearing one in his new video on here I do believe. Lemme check

ionicrod
09-11-10, 9:05 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Bth_vICi8

this video

ionicrod
09-11-10, 9:07 pm
Talked to a group of you guys at the SC today, def looking forward to working out with you guys this year.

Good to have you here. Wander around the site, this place is full of information.

Diesel2
09-12-10, 2:53 am
Good to have you here. Wander around the site, this place is full of information.

You know it man haha! When are you guys meeting up again? I train 5-6 days a week but can only go when the school schedule allows it. Def want to meet up and get to know you all.

ionicrod
09-12-10, 12:42 pm
You know it man haha! When are you guys meeting up again? I train 5-6 days a week but can only go when the school schedule allows it. Def want to meet up and get to know you all.

We dont have a regular meet time really. I train regularly too, but for the next couple weeks It may be all spur of the moment training. The next abc may have to wait til after bash.

Diesel2
09-12-10, 1:42 pm
We dont have a regular meet time really. I train regularly too, but for the next couple weeks It may be all spur of the moment training. The next abc may have to wait til after bash.

Ok that sounds good. I will give you my time schedule and if I see you in there I will hit you up.

M,W,F - Training 3:00-4:30p.m.
T,Th,Sa,Su - Training whenever haha.

Spikeman
09-13-10, 10:19 pm
I usually do 6 day with tuesday off. But weekdays its 5,530 when i get to the gym and on the weekends I usually show up at 1ish. Good luck everybody on tests everyone.

ionicrod
09-13-10, 10:51 pm
I am generally lifting midday. Its too busy for me to go in the afternoons. But yeah, I have tests coming up and project deadlines. I will be rushing around a lot, sure I will bump into some of you guys around the gym. Train hard and eat well.

Spikeman
09-17-10, 7:17 pm
Hey guys ABC event at the gym at 11:00 if you can make it

Diesel2
09-17-10, 8:45 pm
I will be there Saturday anytime between 10 and 11 for a session. Sorry I couldn't make the one at 11 today, had classes. Tests got postponed until Monday, have 3 of them so I have to do an early gym this weekend. Hope to see some of you out there! I'm the guy with the lip ring.

ionicrod
09-17-10, 8:50 pm

Date?

Diesel2
09-18-10, 11:19 am

I'm thinking he may mean Saturday 9/18/10. If thats the case I will def be there. Eating breakfast now, then heading over to work chest and tris

Spikeman
09-18-10, 11:37 am
yeah my bad saturday at 1100 in the morning.

Spikeman
09-18-10, 4:29 pm
Hey guys would anyone be interested in a ABC meeting at the sanderson center next sunday(9/26)?

Diesel2
09-18-10, 7:05 pm
I'm down for next Sunday as long as it isn't too late in the day. Anywhere between 8 and 4 is good for me.

Spikeman
09-19-10, 4:46 pm
Yeah the gym opens up at 1pm on sundays so it wouldnt be too bad to do it in the afternoon.

ionicrod
09-23-10, 10:19 pm
Maybe. I would naturally be there 1ish.

Diesel2
10-01-10, 9:42 am
Couldn't make it Sunday. But now that distractions from visitors and bulldog bash are out of the way, who's down for an ABC group 10/3,,, Sunday? I'm available pretty much all day.

Spikeman
10-03-10, 9:17 pm
Hey man sorry I couldnt meet you up there today(the third) when is another good time for everyone to get together for a ABC? Im down for next weekend

Diesel2
10-04-10, 9:08 am
I will be out of town Fri - Tues for fall break. I know the weeks harder to get everyone together, but I will be at the gym from 3-5pm on Mon and Tues. And 1-3pm Tues and Thurs.

Spikeman
10-04-10, 8:52 pm
O yeah I didnt even think aboud fall break. I will be at the gym on tuesday around 5 doing back/bi. Maybe we can get something together after fall break. Safe driving to everyone this weekend.

ionicrod
10-07-10, 8:22 pm
Sorry guys, Ive been busy, and out of commish for a while.

Diesel2
10-13-10, 7:07 pm
Hope everyones fall break was good! Lets work out those lazy days in the gym this Sunday (10/17) together. I'm free all day, who's game? Post your available times.

Diesel2
10-22-10, 2:40 pm
Whats up Animals,,, Lets get a session going in the SC Sunday (Oct. 24). Who's down? Leave available times. I know the forum has been down the past couple of days so reply if you read this.

Diesel2
11-05-10, 10:26 am
Ok so lets get some people back on this forum and have a session. We have been running into each other on Sundays recently and getting together. Thats fine. But lets schedule some shit that we can work out. Hows this Sunday? (11/7/10) I'm free all day.

ionicrod
01-20-11, 12:43 am
Ok so lets get some people back on this forum and have a session. We have been running into each other on Sundays recently and getting together. Thats fine. But lets schedule some shit that we can work out. Hows this Sunday? (11/7/10) I'm free all day.

Ha, apparently weve been bumping into each other more than that now. Dude, you should start a journey for your show, that would be sweet.

C.Coronato
02-23-11, 10:43 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

BehemothToBe
04-07-11, 3:35 pm
Hey guys, Just checking to see if this chapter is still active. I noticed there hasn't been a post in a while so I am wondering if it is still active or needs to be "re-activated". I have a group of people here in Starkville that would most likely join up if we got it up and running.

ionicrod
04-18-11, 2:33 pm
Hey guys, Just checking to see if this chapter is still active. I noticed there hasn't been a post in a while so I am wondering if it is still active or needs to be "re-activated". I have a group of people here in Starkville that would most likely join up if we got it up and running.

Hey man whats up? Myself, spikeman, and diesel bump into each other in the gym nowadays (the sanderson). We have yet to have a formal ABC. Where do you work out?

C.Coronato
02-03-12, 10:48 am

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

ionicrod
06-16-14, 12:49 pm
I am going to attempt to get this ABC back up, I am in Corinth now. I have a few solid friends here repping animal gear packs. So a heads up to anyone in the North MS area.