PDA

View Full Version : knee trouble

J 2the att
05-28-09, 2:51 pm
Sup fellas im just postin this to get some opinions and advice on what do wit the knee. I messed up my knee doing squats and it just hasnt been the same and its been about 2 weeks now. I can do everytype of physical activity perfectly normal except when i want to change direction from right to left i feel a sting in my knee its not extremely painful at all which is why im not concerned so gravely about it. I noticed this when i was playing basketball and went for a crossover. It also stings a lil when most of the bodyweight is on the right leg. I've been icing my knee and doing knee exercises it has helped since it got a lil better but it jus hasnt been the same for a while now. Thanx

wedge
05-28-09, 3:04 pm
Go to the doctors. If it is hurting simply by putting most of your weight on it, it is likely not something that you can just work through.

AFTazz06
05-28-09, 3:06 pm
Sounds like it might just be a slight sprain, maybe not too serious. I would probably lay off squatting till the pain stops, no need in putting heavy weight on it and cause serious damage to it. The icing is good, should numb the pain down, just let it rest up some, maybe your stance was a little too narrow while squatting and your knees took most of the impact of the excercise.

Big Wides
05-28-09, 8:04 pm
Go to the doctor, we can't diagonse what is wrong with you over the internet. Go to the one who can. And until you go to the doctor lay off anything that pisses the knee off