PDA

View Full Version : The Strangest Thing You have come across in this business.

Carpe Diem P.T
05-28-09, 10:24 pm
I trained a lady for a little while last year who would get up at 4am, have 3 bourbons then come see me for her exercise. The exercise consisted of going for a walk through the park. She told me she wasn't a people person so she wore head phones the whole time as we walked in silence...well for me anyway. I was just there to make sure she didn't get abducted or pass out. lol

She would not drink for the rest of the day. She just liked a couple to get her day started. That's normal right? :)

you guys come across shit as wierd as this? I know Pizza Lamp has a good story brewing ;)

xMATT182x
05-31-09, 8:52 am
I trained a lady for a little while last year who would get up at 4am, have 3 bourbons then come see me for her exercise. The exercise consisted of going for a walk through the park. She told me she wasn't a people person so she wore head phones the whole time as we walked in silence...well for me anyway. I was just there to make sure she didn't get abducted or pass out. lol

She would not drink for the rest of the day. She just liked a couple to get her day started. That's normal right? :)

you guys come across shit as wierd as this? I know Pizza Lamp has a good story brewing ;)

haha thats awesome, I haven't had any such weirdness but who knows, crazy shit always happens to me randomly so we'll see.

DanTheMan
05-31-09, 2:18 pm

maybe you should go into the bodygaurding buisness.

Pizzalamp
05-31-09, 7:37 pm
lol thats funny brad
heres a story about this client of mine

well 1st off she had been calling the fitness director a billion times...basically every hour on hour needing a trainer...so he gave me her info and i called her and we set up a time for her to come in and have her measurments taken...so i did...and we set up a traiing time...and she started getting super loud asking me if this was gonna be our def time for the rest of 2009 lol

so the 1st session i was gonna take her blood pressure...but she came in 10 mins late all frantic and shaking cuz she lost her car keys and her shower was leaking..her hands were actually shaking and she was out of breath from running to get to the gym so i said lets wait on the blood pressure

so she kept talking about her old trainer in florida and how he used to do things...and i explaned to her how i do similar things but i have my own style

she kept insistng that she needs core core core...gotta work the core...so we did many exercises that use the core...as well as direct core training...after 3 workouts she began complainng that we need to work more core...and that the only time she lost inches on her waist was when she would spend 20 mins w/ her old trainer working her core...so i asked her...do u want to spot reduce?????????? AND she was like yes yes yes...so i had to talk to her about how thats not possible lol

so she comes 3 times a week...and i chose to do total body/core on tuesday, lower and core on thurs and upper and core on fri...and on fri she began complining to me that we need to work lower body again!!! lol

well she seems to be happy now that we spend 2o mins on core at the end of each workout...and oh yeah another thing...she tells me this week as were working out that she forgot to mention she tore her mcl a while back!!

Psycho77
05-31-09, 8:07 pm
lol thats funny brad

well 1st off she had been calling the fitness director a billion times...basically every hour on hour needing a trainer...so he gave me her info and i called her and we set up a time for her to come in and have her measurments taken...so i did...and we set up a traiing time...and she started getting super loud asking me if this was gonna be our def time for the rest of 2009 lol

so the 1st session i was gonna take her blood pressure...but she came in 10 mins late all frantic and shaking cuz she lost her car keys and her shower was leaking..her hands were actually shaking and she was out of breath from running to get to the gym so i said lets wait on the blood pressure

so she kept talking about her old trainer in florida and how he used to do things...and i explaned to her how i do similar things but i have my own style

she kept insistng that she needs core core core...gotta work the core...so we did many exercises that use the core...as well as direct core training...after 3 workouts she began complainng that we need to work more core...and that the only time she lost inches on her waist was when she would spend 20 mins w/ her old trainer working her core...so i asked her...do u want to spot reduce?????????? AND she was like yes yes yes...so i had to talk to her about how thats not possible lol

so she comes 3 times a week...and i chose to do total body/core on tuesday, lower and core on thurs and upper and core on fri...and on fri she began complining to me that we need to work lower body again!!! lol

well she seems to be happy now that we spend 2o mins on core at the end of each workout...and oh yeah another thing...she tells me this week as were working out that she forgot to mention she tore her mcl a while back!!

Wow. If I met someone like that, my BP would probably shoot right up.

xMATT182x
06-01-09, 6:40 am
lol thats funny brad

haha wow, she may be mildly bat-shit crazy lol.