PDA

View Full Version : Designing a Stack 101

Punisher
01-09-07, 2:57 pm
Designing a Stack 101

By Punisher

Here it is brothers a complete guide on how to effectively put together and design a stack of your own. This is not just an article that is going to give you some sample stacks but a basic guide on how to put together your own stack so you can choose what packs you wanna use and give you the knowledge you will need on how to stack them using the same guidelines that we use ourselves.

Now a lot of rookies want to run before they learn how to walk. They want to load up on supplements before they have everything else in order. First things first. You gotta have a specific goal in mind… And yeah, it has to be realistic. None of this, “I wanna gain 5 pounds of lean muscle in a week,” bullshit… Are you trying to maintain, bulk up or shed some fat? We can’t decide for you.

Alright, so you know what you gotta do. Next thing you gotta line up is your food and your routine. These are the keys. If you’re bulking, make sure you’re getting enough calories from quality whole foods. If you’re on a cut, make sure you got cardio in the picture. Get it?

Assuming you get everything in order, now we move on to supplements. Each of the Animal products was made to stand alone or to “stack” with one another. How you choose one or more depends on the goal you defined above. Now choosing the right “packs” for your goal might seem daunting. Let’s go through it nice and slow.

There are basically two types of Animal supplements—the “foundational” ones and the “cycled” ones. The foundational supplements are those you can and should take daily, depending on your needs. The cycled ones, well, those are self explanatory… Use ‘em for a limited time—usually 3 weeks—to achieve a specific goal.

To get a summary of each individual Animal product, here's an easy to read chart: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=88

Or, you can read below.

Foundational “Packs”

Animal Pak:
This is it fellas, the basics. This baby has all the nutritional bases covered. Every solid supplement stack should start with Animal Pak as it’s got vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, aminos, antioxidants and all the other shit the serious lifter needs.

Animal Nitro:
Essential amino acids (EAAs) in capsule form. EAAs are useful pre- and post-training to kickstart the anabolic process and because it’s high in the BCAAs, great for recovery.

Animal Omega:
Comprehensive list of essential fatty acids (EFAs) from both fish and plant-based sources. Complete and designed for the serious lifter, Animal Omega can benefit any bodybuilder, on a bulk, on a cut, or in general.

Animal Flex:
Complete joint support specifically designed for the serious lifter. Not just for when you have a problem, but to help prevent problems.

Animal Pump:
Your daily dose of creatine. But Pump is more than just creatine—it’s a preworkout training supplement full of good shit like cell volumizers, NO boosters and nootropics and the like. Good shit.

Cycled Packs

Animal Stak:
A natural hormone modulator to help enhance the production of all “growth” hormones as well as increase amount of key “free” testosterone circulating in your system.

Animal M-Stak:
A natural anabolic designed to enhance protein synthesis. M-Stak is ideally suited for classic hardgainers who have difficulty putting on size.

Animal Cuts:
An all-in-one supplement to help shed fat and water weight. Period.

Animal Test:
Cutting-edge, no-hold-barred testosterone supplement. With patented arachidonic acid (AA) as the backbone, this bad boy is at the top of the "cycled" product food chain.

Let’s do a hypothetical. Let’s say my goal is to bust through a sticking point or a plateau—not so interested in gaining weight or losing fat. So you’re always gonna start with Animal Pak. A simple, straightforward stack might be Animal Pak, Animal Omega, and Animal Pump. If you got some extra bucks, you could throw in Nitro to enhance recovery and boost the anabolic drive following lifting.

Here’s another example—you’re 35, and looking for something to increase strength. You’re already using creatine. Basic stack might be Animal Pak, Animal Pump, and Animal Stak. The Pump will replace your regular creatine and the Stak will help with testosterone, which at 35, could use a boost.

Once you know what to take, there’s the matter of when to take it… Usually you can get a pretty good idea on when to take each pack by the instructions on the can but sometimes you are told to take some supplements at the same times which can be a bit confusing. You will want to time your supplement intake so that you don’t end up taking two supplements at the same time which could impede proper absorption, for example. Here are some rules to follow when timing out your packs.

When taking the Pak along with another Animal supplement, try taking it with breakfast instead of before your workout. This will make it more convenient for you to take your Pak every day, including non-workout days. Be sure to look at the labels first, this should give you a pretty good idea on which packs to take closer to your workout and which ones can be taken farther away. For example, supplements with stimulants should be taken closer to your workout (Pump, M-Stak) than supplements that do not contain stims (such as Stak2, Pak, Nitro)

When taking more than one pack pre workout separate the doses by at least 15 minute intervals to help with absorption (Stak 45 minutes pre workout, Pump 30 minutes pre workout, Nitro 15 minutes pre workout, etc.). When taking more than one pack with stimulants in them be sure to separate the packs by a few hours (2-4) to avoid over stimulation.

There you have it brothers… A basic guide on how to design and execute your very own stack. If you still have questions, or if you want us to design a specific “stack” for you, post it in the general "Pack" section. Also, check out this link: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

J-Dawg
12-06-07, 9:52 am
I see there are many questions about stacking the Animal supplements. Punisher has a good thread, so be sure to read this prior to asking some of your questions. This thread just might answer 'em. In case you still have unanswered questions, feel free to ask some of your stacking questions in here.

As another reminder, to find some suggested Animal "stacks", check this out: http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

hayden_28
12-09-07, 6:56 am
gday i am 17 was thinking of buying M-stak but does not look like i will be anymore after wat ppl have been saying for under 18s. but i will be buying nitro for after workout and ZMAs 30 mins b4 bed. wat could i take instead of M-stak?

simpleguy
12-09-07, 7:20 am
gday i am 17 was thinking of buying M-stak but does not look like i will be anymore after wat ppl have been saying for under 18s. but i will be buying nitro for after workout and ZMAs 30 mins b4 bed. wat could i take instead of M-stak?

food, food; a protein powder or real gains and maybe some creatine; and then more food

Themostocles
12-27-07, 8:29 am
I was wandering about what stacks well with all of universal products. None of their stacks on the website mention Torrent, Storm, or Shock Therapy. I have been primarily using BSN products and having so-so results. I have tried a couple of the animal products and been blown away by how they work with my training and diet. I was wandering if anyone had any stacking advice outside of what they had on the website. Kinda of new to the supplement game. -Themostocles

Just Dave
12-27-07, 8:42 am
I was wandering about what stacks well with all of universal products. None of their stacks on the website mention Torrent, Storm, or Shock Therapy. I have been primarily using BSN products and having so-so results. I have tried a couple of the animal products and been blown away by how they work with my training and diet. I was wandering if anyone had any stacking advice outside of what they had on the website. Kinda of new to the supplement game. -Themostocles

Ran into the same thing designing mine. When it all comes down to it just look at the ingredients and decide if/where it has a place in your stack. Real Gains is awesome and I would recommend it if nothing else, just to add calories while you're gaining. I've had about the same results with BSN: so-so.
Can't speak for Torrent yet, I start that with M-Stak next week but I see no reason why there would be a problem.
-Dave

joe-yamma
12-27-07, 4:08 pm

Torrent is an excellent post-workout product and i highly recommend it. i've had good results with it, especially with gains and recovery.

most people use Shock Therapy together with Storm. ST is the pre-workout and Storm can be used during or post-workout. ST and Storm together is almost the same as Pump. basically it's your preference of pills vs powders... the price per serving on ST and Storm are very good also.

i'm currently using ST pre-wo, Storm mixed with Nitro G and Gatorade powder intra-wo, and Torrent immediately post-wo (followed by a meal 1/2 hr later).

hope that helps.

BODYUNDRCONSTRUCTON
01-16-08, 8:44 pm
Here you go my friends. I have been experimenting with this shit and FOR ME what works the best is taking 1 cup oatmeal,1 cup black cheries,2 scoop prot and 2 cup water and blend the shit and gulp gulp. Then 1 hr later I do M-Stack and a scoop of storm with 8oz water and take at the same time.45 min later hit the gym. Then I mix another scoop in a shaker bottle and drink while im training. This shit makes me an unstopable Fking maniac. do not take late evening unless you gona workt at home with the lady.If you know what I mean.
This shit is awsome.Need to explain no moe.Give it a try and let me know.

b00th
03-05-08, 8:58 pm
I'm looking to shed the bodyfat i have on my now and at the same time build mass. I was thinking about taking animal cut and animal m-stak. Would this be ideal for what i want to do?

NickSP
03-05-08, 9:42 pm
I'm looking to shed the bodyfat i have on my now and at the same time build mass. I was thinking about taking animal cut and animal m-stak. Would this be ideal for what i want to do?

Bro, unfortunately those are two very contradictory goals. Losing weight requires burning more calories than you eat, gaining weight comes from loading up on the quality calories. I'd try keeping it simple and picking one goal first. Most people pick gaining first and then cutting when you feel a little too much pork in the abs and decide it's time to look good.

b00th
03-27-08, 12:08 am
Alright so i took some advice and now i'm almost done with my m-stak cycle and i'm also on pump. I might not get m-stak again after this cycle and decide to try either omega or nitro. Currently i'm trying to gain lean muscle and pack on the lbs considering i'm on a bulk stage right now. what would be the best supples to take with pump

sparky55
07-21-08, 8:13 pm
I'm trying to bulk up at the moment and have been using Pak and Pump but was thinking of starting on Stak as well, would this be a decent stack to use to bulk?

I've also read some good stuff about Shock Therapy and Storm too, where would they fit in, if at all?

JimmyZ
07-22-08, 8:46 am
Alright so i took some advice and now i'm almost done with my m-stak cycle and i'm also on pump. I might not get m-stak again after this cycle and decide to try either omega or nitro. Currently i'm trying to gain lean muscle and pack on the lbs considering i'm on a bulk stage right now. what would be the best supples to take with pump

Omega should be a staple, along with Pak and Flex. As far as additions, Nitro is great Pre/Post. Mstak would be good as well. To me it was a good lean gainer if that makes any sense. I gained a fair amount of strength and muscle from Mstak. Did that for three weeks and started Test yesterday. Quality calories/nutrients are key too like stated above. EAT.

PoolBoy
07-22-08, 2:18 pm
so i was reading the posts and i didnt see anything about stacking pump for pre-workout and then nitro for post-workout as well as my pak every morning with breakfeast. would that be a good stack and would i have to cycle it?

JimmyZ
07-22-08, 3:05 pm
so i was reading the posts and i didnt see anything about stacking pump for pre-workout and then nitro for post-workout as well as my pak every morning with breakfeast. would that be a good stack and would i have to cycle it?

There is no cycle on Pump/Nitro. I do Test, hour pre, pump 30min pre, and nitro as I'm walking into the gym. Post, WMS with Nitro, 45min post I eat, steak/sweet potato. Pak is good first thing in the morning, Omega too, since I test at night, I get the 12 hour separation reccomended.

PoolBoy
07-22-08, 4:10 pm
thanks for the info on that! so are you taking the nitro pre and post workout? and whats the diff between doing that and just taking it post? also what is wms?

Universal Rep
07-22-08, 4:11 pm
thanks for the info on that! so are you taking the nitro pre and post workout? and whats the diff between doing that and just taking it post? also what is wms?

You can take EAAs (in Nitro) pre and post. You can even take them during (intra). I do. WMS is waxy maize starch, a very unique carb source. It's in Torrent.

PoolBoy
07-22-08, 4:15 pm
thanks rep!

Find_The_Will
08-08-09, 10:22 pm
I was wondering if my stack was counterproductive at all....

Animal Pak, Cuts, Flex, Pump, and Nitro.....

Would M-Stak hurt if im trying to stay lean and build muscle?

nremtb
12-12-09, 2:42 am
So right after the holiday I am gonna shed some unwanted weight. Stack that Im going to use is Animal pak, stak2, omega, and torrent. Also going to add some bcaa. Not sure if that wuod be the way to go. A friend of mine recomened that for three weeks then for week 4 use mstak, pak, omega, and cuts. Since there are a lot of knowledgable people on here any comments woudl be great.

Cypriot_92
04-23-10, 10:57 am
Hi animal buddies :)

First of all I would like to thank all of you who would read and would like to help me in my issue, and sorry for taking all of yours time to make read my article-like post... =/

On my forum sign you can see my details. But I still would like to remark them here. I am 17 years old, only like a half year to be 18. I have started BB on the last week of the year 2009. Although after like 8 weeks on working out in gym, because of my serious exams for university I had to give a break to gym. Then afterwards, just after I get done with my exams I have started BB again, on 16th of this month, only a week ago... When I was B.Building 2 months ago, I was taking ON's Serious Mass as my protein shake as I am really skinny (69 kg at a height of 181 cm) in order to maintain enough calories and achieve a right diet. And on my last week of all the 8 weeks, I have started to use/tested out Gaspari's SizeOn as creatine...

6 days ago, I have started to use M-Stak, and maybe it would be funny to say maybe it's on psychological but I haven't got tired and my biceps and triceps(my workout parts for that day) were grown up as never they have been. :S

I am working out 4 to 5 days a week, and to that day I have been to gym & taken serious mass, sizeon and m-stak all together for 4 times(ofcourse on the off days, 2 in the total of 6 days that has past I continue to took Serious mass and m-stak) ...

Now, my questions are;
-As on it, it writes not suitable for people under 18 years of age will it harm my body?
-In our national culture which I personally dislike, there is a tradition against using any products that came in pack, our people say eat fruits and vegetables and eat good food and you will be as big as you can, and by saying that they don't mean using supplements are cheating, they try to mean that using supplements would harm the body in a real bad way. Especially, the liver, heart and kidneys... A month ago I heard kids at age of 15 had heart problems after been to gym several months, I heard they were using supplements but definetely no roids... I would like to be sure my end wouldn't be as same as those kids... What should I do in general? I like the M-Stak A LOT and I would like to cycle for the next 3 months (3 week on 1 week off)... And additional to m-stak I bought but didn't open the can of it yet, a Animal Pump... I read how I can stack them together, 45 minutes prior work out take the m-stak and 15 mins later then that take the Pump... I know and I can feel from now even before opening the cap of the can that I will change a lot by using both together and get really pumped and gain a lot of lean muscle but I am really worried about getting any kind of health problem... =(((

Thanks a bunch!

For any further info, just ask me and I would reply in a minute of time :P

-Kayıhan

Animal Rep
05-19-10, 1:59 pm
At 17, stick with food. It should be your best friend. Eat and Grow. Then look into supps.

WVUman
06-05-10, 1:10 am
I use pak and pump everyday. Already did a cycle of m-stak and it worked wonders. Ive got some cuts on the way as I have some extra weight around the middle. Would it hurt to throw some m-stak on top of the mix? Thanks for the help fellas.

WVUman
06-05-10, 3:11 am
Sorry fellas I was out of it when I wrote this. What I meant to say was, is it ok to continue to use pump while I start using the m-stak again? Im sure its been covered but I searched and came up with nothing. Also I use n.o shotgun as a pre so if I continue to use the pump would my time table of Shotgun 1hr, m-stak 45min, and pump 30minutes be alright? I would just use the stims that come with the staks but I have a half tub of shotgun left and it always does work for me. Sorry again for the mix up.

Animal Rep
06-07-10, 3:10 pm
Sorry fellas I was out of it when I wrote this. What I meant to say was, is it ok to continue to use pump while I start using the m-stak again? Im sure its been covered but I searched and came up with nothing. Also I use n.o shotgun as a pre so if I continue to use the pump would my time table of Shotgun 1hr, m-stak 45min, and pump 30minutes be alright? I would just use the stims that come with the staks but I have a half tub of shotgun left and it always does work for me. Sorry again for the mix up.

You dont need Pump and another pre workout like Shotgun. One or the other is fine. So M-Stak minus the red cap 45 mins before training, and Pump 15 mins later.

alex18
06-26-10, 3:48 am
Been lifting for 7 years but time to gain serious mass and hit the weights hard. I was going to start with The Test Explosion Stack consisting of:

Animal Pak, Animal Test, Animal Stak

Is there a need to include creatine in this stack?
Are there other packs that i could include in this stack?
Would omega be good?

My goal is to gain mass.

Animal Rep
06-28-10, 3:14 pm
Adding all of that would be good, and it would help. Its not necessary, but it would work well together.

G Diesel
06-28-10, 3:32 pm
Been lifting for 7 years but time to gain serious mass and hit the weights hard. I was going to start with The Test Explosion Stack consisting of:

Animal Pak, Animal Test, Animal Stak

Is there a need to include creatine in this stack?
Are there other packs that i could include in this stack?
Would omega be good?

My goal is to gain mass.

Adding all of that would be good, and it would help. Its not necessary, but it would work well together.

Agreed. Any stack can be made better by including creatine and an awesome EFA supplement like Omega. If you can swing it, I would definitely consider that.

If your diet is on point, such additions will only help to accelerate your gains.

Peace, G

felipelpr
09-26-10, 12:13 pm
Whassup, animals!?
I'm 22 years old.
It would be a problem to stack Animal Stak and Test together?
I need an insight, please!

thanks!!

metfan
09-26-10, 8:55 pm
Whassup, animals!?
I'm 22 years old.

thanks!!

I don't think it would be a problem, just have to have proper timing and nutrition should be on point.

Can take Test 1 hour before W/O or before bed and take Stak 30 minutes Pre W/O.

Good luck.

Little Z
10-01-10, 9:47 am
Whassup, animals!?
I'm 22 years old.

thanks!!

you're going to hear mixed reviews on this.. but personally, until you reach like 24 or 25 years old, I dont see a need for Stak or Test let alone both. You're body is already producing everything you need to reach your goals. Proper nutrition and a training routine geared towards your goals will be your best bet in my opinion..

felipelpr
10-13-10, 10:21 pm
you're going to hear mixed reviews on this.. but personally, until you reach like 24 or 25 years old, I dont see a need for Stak or Test let alone both. You're body is already producing everything you need to reach your goals. Proper nutrition and a training routine geared towards your goals will be your best bet in my opinion..

Thank you, Little Z!

I will stick with M-Stak, then. I had great results both times I had used it.
I was looking for a way to improve it, but m-stak is it!

Mo
06-08-11, 6:11 pm
23 year old, started lifting 8 months ago. Been on pre/pwo protein only and I've noticed some gains. I got introduced to the pak and it did wonders so decided to stick with ANIMAL products for a full stack. I eat right and am moving to a 100% clean diet so I was wondering what a good stack would be.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 180 lbs
Goal: Build muscle

I did a bit of research and came up with:

Pak with breakfast, pump 30 min pre, torrent pwo.
Chip in fish and flaxseed oil with meals.

Any comments? Suggestions?

Appreciate it, peace

Theonidus
06-09-11, 12:15 pm
23 year old, started lifting 8 months ago.

My only advice would be to try out the M-Stak. Once you've solidified your workout schedule and get on track with eating well, the M-Stak does wonders for muscle building at the beginning of your Journey.

AlecWisecup
02-03-12, 1:45 pm
food, food; a protein powder or real gains and maybe some creatine; and then more food

I am also a younger guy, 20 years old. I bought the Stak, M-Stak, and Pump to try. Should I cut the Stak and M-Stak out?
My supplement intake is as follows:
First wake up...Pak, Vit C, B12, Omega 3's, Flex
Breakfast...M-Stak, Stak, Pump, Rage
Post Workout...Protein, Atomic 7, glutamine

Stak and M-Stak vary on time. Sometimes I take in the morning prior to workout (Monday and Wednesday) and other days in early AM before workout (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)

Before bed...Melatonine, Omega 3's

Currently...
DIET=organics, lean meats, water, vegies, fruit
GOAL=build muscle, cut body fat
Weight=165-170
Height=5'8"

Suggestions on what to eliminate, what to add, and when to take them?

Saeger
05-11-12, 2:25 pm
Thanks for posting this. I looked at the link towards the bottom for the different recommended stack and I think Im going to go with the Stack#1- lean mass stack for until I can reach my goal of body fat%. One question I have is when I cycle off the Cuts is there another supplement that would be good to throw in during this time off of cuts? Once I reach my goal of Body at % I plan to run with the #8 the test explosion stack to get the strength and mass gains I want. Another Question, While on Cuts is rage recommended or frowned upon? I plan on using the rage pre workout during this time.

Universal Rep
05-17-12, 8:52 am
Thanks for posting this. I looked at the link towards the bottom for the different recommended stack and I think Im going to go with the Stack#1- lean mass stack for until I can reach my goal of body fat%. One question I have is when I cycle off the Cuts is there another supplement that would be good to throw in during this time off of cuts? Once I reach my goal of Body at % I plan to run with the #8 the test explosion stack to get the strength and mass gains I want. Another Question, While on Cuts is rage recommended or frowned upon? I plan on using the rage pre workout during this time.

No. Off cycle there is no supp that's mandatory after Cuts runs out...

Rage and Cuts can be run together but carefully... Don't take 'em at the same time for example... Make sure each dose of Cuts and Rage is separated by 4-6 hours for example... Also, if ur stim sensitive, ya could drop the red capsules from the Cuts to cut down on the stims... So if ya train in the afternoon, ya could run Cuts first thing, then 4-6 hours later when ya train, use Rage, then 4-6 hours later take Cuts (possibly dropping the red capsule if ur sensitive and the stims would keep you up at night). This is an example...

Bradley0406
02-07-13, 8:20 pm
So I'm a rookie at this but work out all the time and have a physical job I have tried several products in the past so for building Muscle/Mass I was planning on taking Animal Pak, M-Stak, Creatine, and whey protein. Would like to here others comments or ideas on this please its important to me so I don't waste money on things I don't need

Enforcer
02-10-13, 12:59 pm
So I'm a rookie at this but work out all the time and have a physical job I have tried several products in the past so for building Muscle/Mass I was planning on taking Animal Pak, M-Stak, Creatine, and whey protein. Would like to here others comments or ideas on this please its important to me so I don't waste money on things I don't need

Pak and Creatine are staples that should be part of any supplement regimen. M-Stak is another solid product that will help produce lean muscle mass gains. A solid post wowkrout product along with some aminos would be a great addition. I recommend Universal Torrent and Animal Nitro.

Ery
09-15-14, 11:56 am
Hi thanks for the post, I hope I can find the answer I need in here.
I don´t see much information about the Animal PM, I just got it from a friend and I´m taking it before bed but to be honest I don´t know what to expect from it or if it is the right product for me.
I´m 25 years old, just started lifting about 5 months ago looking to increase mass and loose body fat, I have gained 4 ponds and reduced 3% of body fat since I started.
I´m currently taking nitric oxide before workout, protein shake after workot and the Animal PM before bed, I´m want to change the oxide to Animal Pump and I would like to know what else can I take to achieve my goals.
Thanks.

Animal Rep
09-16-14, 9:16 am
Hi thanks for the post, I hope I can find the answer I need in here.
I don´t see much information about the Animal PM, I just got it from a friend and I´m taking it before bed but to be honest I don´t know what to expect from it or if it is the right product for me.
I´m 25 years old, just started lifting about 5 months ago looking to increase mass and loose body fat, I have gained 4 ponds and reduced 3% of body fat since I started.
I´m currently taking nitric oxide before workout, protein shake after workot and the Animal PM before bed, I´m want to change the oxide to Animal Pump and I would like to know what else can I take to achieve my goals.
Thanks.

PM is going to help you make the most of the time you give your body to rest. I has a complex to help you relax and get into a deeper stage of sleep so that you can get the maximum benefit from what we put into PM. It helps your natural growth hormone pulse, increases nutrient partitioning to help you absorb all those grams of protein, vitamins and minerals, immune system support to keep you healthy and in best condition to train. It has a good amount of amino acids crucial to the recovery and repair of muscle tissue broken down by training. Overall this product allows you to end the day the best way, by getting the most out of your meals and training. It should help you feel ready to train hard every day when you wake up.

Best of luck brother, keep training hard

Kain1981
05-26-17, 10:26 am
Hello all - first want to note I got locked out of my account when i moved cross country and couldn't get back in. I sent an email to admins with no response. So reluctantly i started a new account which i know is a No No. but i need some advice.

I am a 10 year gym veteran. diet is clean and plentiful I'm at the gym 4-5 days a week w/ 2 two a days using my home gym.
I just ran Test / Stack / Omega / Pak / Creatine / PM's for 3 solid weeks followed by M-Stack for three weeks. The best stak I've run in a long time. Normally i couldn't swing the coin.
Starting at 198lbs I'm up to 203lbs and was able to get into two pairs of jeans I haven't worn in a year. So gains in the right places.

I finished in good form - but do not quite feel I'm where I want to be before I start a cut. (wife wants me to try a Keto diet when i cut... still not sure on that one lol)

Should I repeat the same staks as above? or is there a mix up you'd suggest if I'm looking to gain?
I'm getting ready to re-order today and could use anyones input.

I'm 5'10 203lbs - 34" waist and pushing solid numbers around. But like everyone on here - i want more.

Thanks in advance for the help.