PDA

View Full Version : last day of high school

J D R
05-29-09, 1:04 pm
im at the computer here in my 5th hour on the forvm, same way ive spent each 5th hour this year. today is my last day of high school and as i sit here and reflect im astonished. i have came so far in bodybuilding and in life. i went from weighing like 115 my freshman year to weighing 175 now. when i first started working out i could only bench 85 lbs, and now im pushin 300. its the animal lifestyle that has got me this far. even though today is my last day, i know its only the beginning. im gonna keep crushing goals, and settin new ones. the most important things ive learned in the past 4 years is what i learned on here. how to be an animal, how to push your limits, not to let your mind hold you back, live life like youre about to die, dont conform to your surroundings, be different, i could go on and on. the animal way will lead me the rest of my life. thanks animals

IronWilson
05-29-09, 1:33 pm
Congratulations on all your achievements. And guess what? Life is so much sweeter after high school. Personally I think bodybuilding is so much easier being out of school.

Alk
05-29-09, 4:28 pm
i have came so far in bodybuilding and in life. i went from weighing like 115 my freshman year to weighing 175 now. when i first started working out i could only bench 85 lbs, and now im pushin 300. its the animal lifestyle that has got me this far. even though today is my last day, i know its only the beginning.

Yeah man, I wrestled 119 my freshman year, so I feel yah haha, && same with the low starting weight. I'd throw quarters on the side of my bench press and thought I was hot shit lollll.

Congratulations on all your achievements. And guess what? Life is so much sweeter after high school. Personally I think bodybuilding is so much easier being out of school.

Dude I can't wait myself, and I've got a little less then a month left of high school haha.

IronWilson
05-29-09, 4:35 pm
Dude I can't wait myself, and I've got a little less then a month left of high school haha.

Yeah, everyone tells you "life after high school is scary." It isn't. You aren't controlled like you are in high school and you're actually treated like a human (for the most part).