PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stacks - Benefits And Side Effects

miljo123
05-30-09, 9:16 am
Animal stack is used to improve the strength of the body muscles and muscle size and is a body building supplement that is manufactured for hardcore athletes and bodybuilders. It consists of Eight different stacks namely, DHT blockers, prohormones, Luteinizing hormone, growth hormones, thermogenic, estrogen blockers, minerals and vitamins supplementation and liver support.

It is primarily used for the purpose of enhancing the muscle strength and has a unique strength anabolic formula that is available in individual packs. Every pack of animal stack body supplement consists of effective doses of ingredients which are considered to be beneficial to increase the inner strength and overall performance of the human body.

Animal stack body supplement consists of 19-nor-andro, Chrysin, androstene, ornithine and tribulus.

Usage of Animal Stack Body Supplement:
The supplement has to be used daily for 21 days and the prescribed quantity is one pack. This pack has to be taken at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exercises during training period. One can take the pack empty stomach between meals when not on a exercising mode. The dosage must not exceed the prescribed usage of one pack to avoid any side-effects or disorders. In case of any resulting side-effects from Animal stack body supplement, a doctor needs to be consulted immediately for the treatment.

Benefits of Animal Stack Bodybuilding Supplement:
It helps in lowering the level of protein degeneration.
It is also beneficial in protein synthesis.
It helps in the promotion of amino acid uptake in muscles.
It improves the transportation of glucose and amino acid and in the muscle cells of the body.
It helps in raising energy for enhanced performance during workouts.
It also supports liver besides increasing luteinizing hormone.
It provides vitamin mineral support to the body muscles.
It increases the levels of testosterone in the body naturally.
The body witnesses an increase in the IGF levels and also growth of hormones.

Side Effects and Precautions:
People who are under the age of 18 years must not use this animal stack bodybuilding supplement. Pregnant women are also advised not to initiate the usage of this supplement. It can lead to loss of hair and one must stop immediately its usage if symptoms like nausea, sleeplessness, loss of appetite and nervousness are felt. This must be kept out of reach of children. The amount of dosage must not exceed, in any case, the prescribed amount to avoid any resulting side-effects and doctor’s consultation must be taken beforehand.

Tagged under:animal stack, benefits of animal stack, bodybuilding free supplement, Bodybuilding Supplements, health supplement, ingredients of animal stack side effects of animal stack.

namo
06-01-09, 10:12 am
What is the chance for loss of hair, if I am 29 years old male? (you wrote "It can lead to loss of hair ")

Also, can I take with other NO product?

JFITZ
06-01-09, 11:45 am
Animal stack body supplement consists of 19-nor-andro, Chrysin, androstene, ornithine and tribulus.

Side Effects and Precautions:
...It can lead to loss of hair...

I'm pretty sure both of these statements are wrong. I've got my new can of Stak in front of me and don't see 19-nor-andro or androstene listed anywhere on the can. Maybe this post is referring to the old formula.

As for the hair loss, my understanding is that Stak is a natural test booster, with NO prohormones, so side effects like hair loss shouldn't be an issue. It would be great if an Animal more knowledgeable than myself could set this straight - my hairline has slowly been moving back for a few years now and I don't need to be doing anything to speed that up haha.

mritter3
06-01-09, 11:56 am
the fact that he spelled the name wrong makes me think he is referring to the old product....this is the ingrediant profile that is listed under stak.....selected ingredient profile
Natural Test Complex
• Longjack Extract Complex (standardized for 28% bioactive glycopeptide compounds/glycosaponins)
• Avena Sativa Extract (standardized for avenacosides A & B)
• Tribulus Extract Complex (standardized for protodioscin/steroidal saponins)

Growth Hormone Secretagogues
• Mucuna Pruriens Extract
• Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC)

Aromatase Inhibitors
• Calcium D-Glucarate
• Diindolylmethane (DIM)

DHT Blockers
• Beta-Sitosterol
• Saw Palmetto Extract
• Pygeum Africanum

Liver Detoxifiers
• Lysophosphatidylcholine
• Milk Thistle Extract

Vasodilator Complex
• Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG)
• Arginine Ketoisocaproate (KIC)

Cortisol Inhibitors
• Acetyl L-Carnitine
• Phosphatidylserine

Vitamin/Mineral Support
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
• Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
• Magnesium (as oxide)
• Zinc (as oxide)
• Chromium (as picolinate)

i think since its natural and uses the testosterone that is already in you body, it would not cause hair loss, nor contribute to it....i have taken it numerous times and have seen none of that....hope this helps.