PDA

View Full Version : m-stak question or two

GamingGuru
05-30-09, 7:36 pm
I realize I'm supposed to use the search function but I did twice and I didn't find anything right away... not to mention I have horrible ADD which led me to making this thread.

First day on m-stak after 4-5 months of strict diet and workout schedule. Been on the pak for a month. Probably going to go back to my pre-workout supp as the red pill isn't the energy supp i prefer. it's not bad, but the other pre-workout supp has other things in there i prefer.

anyways, first question is it's ok to continue taking my post-workout creatine/blend supp?

and, just to confirm, i'm definitely supposed to take the m-stak on my 1 or 2 off days each week?

mritter3
05-30-09, 7:38 pm
answere to both questions is YES.

GamingGuru
05-30-09, 7:40 pm
thanks mang!

GamingGuru
05-31-09, 3:45 pm
i have another question.....is it ok to take pak and m-stak at the same time? like i just had my pre-workout meal and im going to take my pak now followed by the m-stak.

MonTanaMusCle
05-31-09, 4:09 pm
i have another question.....is it ok to take pak and m-stak at the same time? like i just had my pre-workout meal and im going to take my pak now followed by the m-stak.

I wouldnt take them back to back give it at least a half an hour. . .

GamingGuru
05-31-09, 11:25 pm
I wouldnt take them back to back give it at least a half an hour. . .

reason being?

i usually would but the gym closed early today and i had no choice really. =\

Aggression
06-01-09, 8:39 am
reason being?

I don't see it being a problem. I take down Pak and Omega together, as many others do. I would say that's fine. You can also take your Pak with breakfast. I know it says ''take Pak 30min after the meal prior to training'', but if you browse around here, you'll notice that mostly everyone takes it with breakfast. Just another way to go about it ...

MonTanaMusCle
06-01-09, 1:48 pm
reason being?

It wont kill ya or anything but in my experince it seems like alot to take all at once. For me it makes sense just like why not take pump and M-Stak together it gives your body time to digest ? ? But to each their own. .