PDA

View Full Version : Can we lose the Animal Pak results?

Eduardo G
06-01-09, 12:46 am
Hey, hello there. I have a question that maybe some other people have too:

1. Can we loose the Animal Pak results if we just stop taking it?

2. Would I loose punching speed and kicks? I mean, I'm a martial artist. I just want to take Animal Pak for 1 - 2 months.

Thanks.

Sorrow
06-01-09, 9:05 am
In terms of strength/speed/agility I'd say no. What you gain while taking pak stays. However Pak in and of itself is not really a performance inhancer. It is more of a recovery and well being product.

I personaly feel better period when I keep to my regime and take a pack daily! I feel less ill and more motivated. And my recovery seems to be a little more complete. I don't really feel like it has ever really helped me get that next 5lb increase on my lifts, but it has helped me get moving at 5am in the morning. Stak / m-stak / pump would be more of a power gain in my opinion.

Are you taking the pak now?

naturalguy
06-01-09, 9:23 am
Many people say they feel more energy and generally feel better when they take the pack. That would be the only "lost" if you stop taking it. Animal Pak is a foundational multivitamin plus extras, why would you stop taking it?

Iron58
06-01-09, 9:29 am
Animal Pak is a foundational multivitamin plus extras, why would you stop taking it?

That pretty much sums it up. Animal Pak is probably not the right thing for the whole population - however, if you're any sort of athlete (sports, BBing, endurance, whatever) there really is no excuse for you not to be taking the Pak on a daily basis.

Little Z
06-01-09, 2:11 pm
Hey, hello there. I have a question that maybe some other people have too:

1. Can we loose the Animal Pak results if we just stop taking it?

2. Would I loose punching speed and kicks? I mean, I'm a martial artist. I just want to take Animal Pak for 1 - 2 months.

Thanks.

You know Animal Pak is a Multi-Vitamin right?

Big Phil
06-01-09, 2:54 pm
That pretty much sums it up. Animal Pak is probably not the right thing for the whole population - however, if you're any sort of athlete (sports, BBing, endurance, whatever) there really is no excuse for you not to be taking the Pak on a daily basis.

Like Iron58 said the Pak is for any type of athlete. There is really no excuse to not be taking it. You should try it with your martial arts

mritter3
06-01-09, 3:35 pm
Many people say they feel more energy and generally feel better when they take the pack. That would be the only "lost" if you stop taking it. Animal Pak is a foundational multivitamin plus extras, why would you stop taking it?

x2....why would you only take it for like 1 to 2 months....