PDA

View Full Version : Anyone combine Intra-Aid & Torrent?

Iron58
06-02-09, 9:46 am
Just like the title says...anyone here combine Intra-Aid and Torrent during a workout and make that your intra-workout shake? Was thinking of doing a serving of IA and half a serving of Torrent.

Wasteland
06-02-09, 9:55 am
I don't. I keep them separate when I use them.

Aggression
06-02-09, 12:11 pm
I don't. I keep them separate when I use them.

Truth, I do the same. Torrent is PWO-specific, while Intra-aid is, for the most part, Intra-workout-specific. However, I've downed some Intra-aid before while on long car rides.

Firefist
06-02-09, 1:00 pm
Truth, I do the same. Torrent is PWO-specific, while Intra-aid is, for the most part, Intra-workout-specific. However, I've downed some Intra-aid before while on long car rides.

haha yeah same here, i drink my citrus intra-aid whenever i feel like i need a little amino action. it just tastes so good.

Universal Rep
06-02-09, 2:50 pm
Separate. Current fav IA--Citrus Burst. Lookin' forward to the new Torrent flavor...

mritter3
06-02-09, 10:05 pm
i mix intra aid with storm or eaa stack, or eaa nitro, but i usually keep torrent for post workout.

AFTazz06
06-02-09, 10:46 pm
I think mixing Torrent w/ intra-aid is just a little too much to drink during a workout. I dont like to feel full while working out, so i too along with everybody else on here, keep them separate. I'll mix intra-aid with some EAA stack, but thats about it.

TheDarkHalf
06-03-09, 10:08 am
I used to do torrent loading in the past......TBH I would just stick to keeping them separate.

Gambit
06-03-09, 10:17 am
Every once and a while, I'll throw a scoop of GAA Torrent into my "Hulk Juice" (a scoop of Blue-Raz and a scoop of Citrus Burst IA) to give it a little kick in the ass.