PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: The all new Natural Sterol Complex

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 12:49 pm
Heads up everyone. Stay tuned for a newly reformulated version of Natural Sterol Complex. I have the brand new container at my desk and am currently on day 3 of the cycle. More details to follow.

Natural Sterol Complex is a bodybuilding support supplement comprised of a blend of natural anabolic plant sterols, natural test boosters, phytonutrients, EFAs, antioxidants and more...

Natural Sterol Complex
Anabolic Sterol Complex 2000mg
Beta Sitosterol(Stigmasterol;
Fucosterol; Campesterol;
Mixed Sterols) *
Tribulus Terrestris *
Kudzu *
Methoxyisoflavone *
Beta Ecdysterone *
5,7-Dihydroxyflavone *

Mass and Density Blend 2500mg
Muira Puama *
Stinging Nettle Root *
Oriental Ginseng *
Kola Nut *
Cissus Quadrangularis *
White Button Mushroom *
Gymnema Sylvestre *
Eurycoma Longifolia *
Guarana *

Opti-Phytonutrient Complex 2000mg
Alfalfa *
Milk Thistle Root *
Spirulina *
Dandelion Root *
Garlic *
Ginger Root *
Licorice Root *
Wheat Grass *
Saw Palmetto Root *
Celery Seed *
Cayenne *
Chlorella *

EFA Complex & Support Blend (from flaxseedpowder, lecithin) 500mg
Alpha-Linoleic Acid *
Linoleic Acid *
Oleic Acid *
Palmitic Acid *
Stearic Acid *
Phosphatidylcholine *
Phosphatidylethanolamine *
Phosphatidylinositol *

Muscle Cell Protection Blend 500mg
Green Tea Leaf *
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf *
Citrus Bioflavonoids *
Grapeseed Extract *
Lycopene *

Mr. Dead
06-02-09, 12:51 pm
Heads up everyone. Stay tuned for a newly reformulated version of Natural Sterol Complex. I have the brand new container at my desk and am currently on day 3 of the cycle. More details to follow.

Sweet!!! That was the very first Universal Product I had ever tried... WAAAAAY back in ****... *LOL*

ghost
06-02-09, 12:53 pm
Sweet!!! That was the very first Universal Product I had ever tried... WAAAAAY back in ****... *LOL*

haha. Pak and NSC were my first introduction to Universal/Animal...

AFTazz06
06-02-09, 1:35 pm
Would this new formula mean a higher price too? cause one of the big positive things about NSC is that it was cheap.

rev8ball
06-02-09, 1:38 pm
haha. Pak and NSC were my first introduction to Universal/Animal...

I remember those mag ads back in the day talking about "The Stack:" Animal Pak and NSC.... Damn, that was a looooooooong time ago!

ghost
06-02-09, 1:39 pm
I remember those mag ads back in the day talking about "The Stack:" Animal Pak and NSC.... Damn, that was a looooooooong time ago!

still a phenominal stack too....

Wasteland
06-02-09, 1:44 pm
New Natural Sterol Complex? Interesting. That product has been around for a long while.

Big C
06-02-09, 1:48 pm
What does this product do exactly? Or is it just good for overall health?

rev8ball
06-02-09, 2:06 pm
What does this product do exactly? Or is it just good for overall health?

Great product. Take a look here:

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=92

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 2:28 pm
Great product. Take a look here:

We'll have the text updated shortly.

Check my first post for some more info.

Universal Rep
06-02-09, 2:29 pm
We'll have the text updated shortly.

Check my first post for some more info.

Thanks for the heads up JD...

Mr. Dead
06-02-09, 2:39 pm
After looking at the new profile... I REALLY need to get some!!! Great stuff!!!

shortstack
06-02-09, 3:16 pm
NSC is one of my standard supplements so this is great.

Hey J-Dawg, or anyone else that understands all the ingredents, can you break down briefly how the new formula has been reformulated? Nothing to in depth because, just by the list of ingredients I went cross eyed.

I'd be satisfied with, better ingredents, or more of ingredent X, whatever. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks Bro,
Shortstack

InkdMuscle
06-02-09, 3:29 pm
Yo JD & Fellas,
would you say that the new sterol is better then the N1-T booster.

Mr. Dead
06-02-09, 3:30 pm
Does it use the same dosage, as before...?

Elite
06-02-09, 4:05 pm
Looks like a fusion of M-Stak, Stak & Genesis. This looks a very interesting product with the heftier segmented blends.

Wasteland
06-02-09, 4:09 pm
Yo JD & Fellas,
would you say that the new sterol is better then the N1-T booster.

I'm not sure if a direct comparison is suitable. I'll need to review the new Sterol formula in greater detail.

Here is IsoStak:

Vitamin B6
Niacin
Zinc
5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone
7-Isopropoxyisoflavone
5,7 Dihydroxyflavone
20-Hydroxyecdysone
Isoflavonol
Triboxybol (assuming this is pretty similar to regular tribulus)
Lysophosphatidylcholine

The items above in bold are overlapped ingredients in both products.

Renji007
06-02-09, 4:21 pm
;-; happiest day of my week. Thanks for the info J-dawg

C.Coronato
06-02-09, 4:21 pm
Wow. Now thats a nice looking formula. Very much interested in that indeed.

GJN5002
06-02-09, 4:56 pm
Without having to sit here and compare ingredient lists, how is the new formula better? What has been added or taken out?

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 4:59 pm
NSC is one of my standard supplements so this is great.

Hey J-Dawg, or anyone else that understands all the ingredents, can you break down briefly how the new formula has been reformulated? Nothing to in depth because, just by the list of ingredients I went cross eyed.

I'd be satisfied with, better ingredents, or more of ingredent X, whatever. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks Bro,
Shortstack

The key to the reformulation was to jack up the amounts of plant sterols and herbal actives in the product. Natural herbal test boosters, plant sterols, EFAs, detoxifiers, greens, antioxidants, energy boosters comprise the new formula. The spirit of the old formula was maintained but enhanced.

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 5:05 pm
Just got word that we'll have the full ingredient listing ready on the website tomorrow.

Mr. Dead
06-02-09, 5:06 pm
Just got word that we'll have the full ingredient listing ready on the website tomorrow.

Still the same amount of pills per dose...?

naturalguy
06-02-09, 5:19 pm
The key to the reformulation was to jack up the amounts of plant sterols and herbal actives in the product. Natural herbal test boosters, plant sterols, EFAs, detoxifiers, greens, antioxidants, energy boosters comprise the new formula. The spirit of the old formula was maintained but enhanced.

The new formula is a tremendous upgrade over the old. I like it. I am going to run it. To be honest I've never tried the original formula.

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 5:20 pm
Still the same amount of pills per dose...?

For the tabs, the serving size will be 6 tablets. 2 tabs after 3 of your whole food meals.

shortstack
06-03-09, 6:39 am
Thanks J-Dawg, that's exactly what I was looking for. Def going to keep using this product.

Shortstack

On Letting Go
06-03-09, 6:59 am
Fantastic. Cant wait til this comes out.

TheDarkHalf
06-03-09, 10:06 am
Good shit, can't wait to give the new formula a shot with Genesis.

pmug0000
06-03-09, 2:11 pm
Interesting profile on that there new NSC, I'll definitely be giving it a try.

JUGGERNAUT
06-03-09, 2:16 pm
The new formula is a tremendous upgrade over the old. I like it. I am going to run it. To be honest I've never tried the original formula.

But you are old enough to have tried the original ;-)

Me too and did with success....

ghost
06-03-09, 2:20 pm
im on the old formula RIGHT NOW, and definitely excited for the new formula.

Hoomgar
06-03-09, 4:40 pm
im on the old formula RIGHT NOW, and definitely excited for the new formula.

x2. Test boosters included? I almost wet myself.

J-Dawg
06-04-09, 2:39 pm
New formula is up in the backoffice for the 90tabs: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=92

180tabs should be in by early next week.

rev8ball
06-04-09, 2:47 pm
New formula is up in the backoffice for the 90tabs: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=92

Looks great, J. Can't wait to give it a shot!

Hoomgar
06-05-09, 10:31 am

Nice! That was fast man.

J-Dawg
06-05-09, 10:55 am
Nice! That was fast man.

I'm popping 2 tabs as we speak. Loving this new formula.

Hoomgar
06-05-09, 1:17 pm
I'm popping 2 tabs as we speak. Loving this new formula.

You tease! So this is where NG gets it then? Now I understand ;)

Ha ha!

206ak
06-06-09, 5:24 pm
Looks solid.

TigerAce01
06-06-09, 5:36 pm
I'm liking the new formula.

-Ace

mritter3
06-06-09, 9:41 pm
very cool.....one of the only products i have yet to try from universal....but maybe with my next stack i will get a chance to.

andrewT
06-07-09, 11:30 am
lol what am I NOT too young to take!

You guys who take NSC, do you take it continuously or do you cycle it?

TigerAce01
06-07-09, 12:31 pm
lol what am I NOT too young to take!

You guys who take NSC, do you take it continuously or do you cycle it?

Honestly, Natural Sterol Complex can be taken by someone our age. We might not benefit from it AS much as an older guy, but the benefits of plant sterols and EFAs go way beyond just simple performance enhancement. I've taken it a few times, and am on it right now, and now that my bodyfat is getting much lower, and I'm becoming more of an endurance and performance athlete than a strength athlete, I definitely notice the difference in my aerobic and anaerobic thresholds, and my muscles and considerably more dense.

I've never done more than one bottle at a time, but I'm liking it so much this time that I plan on continuing it for a while. I would say you could do it for about 12 weeks, then take a while off, but only for the purpose of not building a tolerance to a few of the ingredients.

-Ace

andrewT
06-07-09, 12:41 pm
Honestly, Natural Sterol Complex can be taken by someone our age. We might not benefit from it AS much as an older guy, but the benefits of plant sterols and EFAs go way beyond just simple performance enhancement. I've taken it a few times, and am on it right now, and now that my bodyfat is getting much lower, and I'm becoming more of an endurance and performance athlete than a strength athlete, I definitely notice the difference in my aerobic and anaerobic thresholds, and my muscles and considerably more dense.

I've never done more than one bottle at a time, but I'm liking it so much this time that I plan on continuing it for a while. I would say you could do it for about 12 weeks, then take a while off, but only for the purpose of not building a tolerance to a few of the ingredients.

-Ace

Thanks for the reply Ace!

RighteousDude
06-09-09, 8:45 am
Will the new recipe, be a continuous product or will it have to be cycled.

Thanks.

Hoomgar
06-09-09, 11:44 am
Will the new recipe, be a continuous product or will it have to be cycled.

Thanks.

It was a cycled supp before and now with test boosters in it more than ever yes.

mdh84
06-09-09, 1:57 pm
It was a cycled supp before and now with test boosters in it more than ever yes.

Are you sure it is/was to be cycled? I have a bottle and I don't think it says anything about cycling off of it for any period of time.

Hoomgar
06-09-09, 2:43 pm
Are you sure it is/was to be cycled? I have a bottle and I don't think it says anything about cycling off of it for any period of time.

You are right. I stand corrected. It was never listed as a cycled supplement but it was just common practice for those of us who would run multiple bottles back to back to take a break from it for a while then. I gotta believe with test boosters in it now though, it should be cycled for sure. Either way, I would recommend cycling it.

Hg

mdh84
06-09-09, 4:01 pm
You are right. I stand corrected. It was never listed as a cycled supplement but it was just common practice for those of us who would run multiple bottles back to back to take a break from it for a while then. I gotta believe with test boosters in it now though, it should be cycled for sure. Either way, I would recommend cycling it.

Hg

That makes a lot of sense. I was thinking about picking up a few more bottles so I will definitely be cycling it. Thanks a lot.

Nix0r
06-09-09, 9:35 pm
Do we know when we can expect this to hit the shelves at bb.com and other places?

Mr. Dead
06-10-09, 7:04 pm
Do we know when we can expect this to hit the shelves at bb.com and other places?

x2... Inquiring minds want to know...

RighteousDude
06-10-09, 9:44 pm

Hg

That makes a lot of sense. I was thinking about picking up a few more bottles so I will definitely be cycling it. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the info guys. I should have been clearer in my question, but got the info I need.

deadlifts
06-10-09, 10:38 pm
Do Nsc's cause any negative side effects?

ghost
06-10-09, 10:43 pm
Do Nsc's cause any negative side effects?

ive been taking NSC for years, and have never had any negative side effects...

deadlifts
06-10-09, 10:44 pm
Thanks bro

ghost
06-10-09, 10:54 pm
Thanks bro

No problem.

Littlefry
06-11-09, 12:47 am
Have two old bottles of NSC sitting in my stash at home waiting to be cracked, I have used it before with sucess this new formula looks good to. I cant wait to pick up a bottle or 2 of the new formula for my next bulking cycle.

Mr. Dead
06-11-09, 4:29 pm
Any news of a release date...?

Toni69
06-11-09, 4:35 pm

yes, would love to know cause I love this particular supp..its one of my staples. I already thought it rocked as is, cant imagine it any better.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-11-09, 4:38 pm
:) sounds good to me!!!

J-Dawg
06-11-09, 4:42 pm

Right now the 90tab size is shipping from our NJ warehouse. I'm waiting to hear back about the 180s. Will update upon receiving the first bottle off the line.

Mr. Dead
06-11-09, 4:43 pm
Right now the 90tab size is shipping from our NJ warehouse. I'm waiting to hear back about the 180s. Will update upon receiving the first bottle off the line.

AWWWWWESOME!!!

PETE 97
06-17-09, 9:19 am
I was just wonderin if anyone knows why they didnt throw a little arachodonic acid in there, thats some good shit. Im still gonna grab me a couple bottles, just wonderin

Hoomgar
06-17-09, 1:02 pm
I was just wonderin if anyone knows why they didnt throw a little arachodonic acid in there, thats some good shit. Im still gonna grab me a couple bottles, just wonderin

Looks like they just removed it. It was in the old formula.

HOCKEY TEMPER
06-21-09, 3:42 pm
Does DPS have the new formula in stock yet?

HOCKEY TEMPER
06-21-09, 8:55 pm
Trying to order off DPS tonight. Anyone know if they have the new formula?

dannynb
06-22-09, 12:34 am
Thanks J....gonna be added to the list soon enough.

newbreed
06-23-09, 9:40 am
AWWWWWESOME!!!

X2

J-Dawg
06-23-09, 9:56 am

Just saw this post. The patented AA is exclusive to our hypertrophic Animal Test formula. The new NSC formula supplies over 8,500mg of natural, ultra-concentrated herbs and phytochemicals per serving. There are many factors that make up the new, comprehensive NSC, including natural anabolic plant sterols, an herbal mass and density blend, a specialized phytonutrient blend, essential fatty acids (EFAs), antioxidants, greens, detoxifiers and a comprehensive muscle cell protection blend. Very potent stuff.

J-Dawg
06-23-09, 9:57 am
Both sizes are officially in stock--90tab and 180tab and are shipping from our NJ warehouse.

dannynb
06-23-09, 10:00 am
Just saw this post. The patented AA is exclusive to our hypertrophic Animal Test formula. The new NSC formula supplies over 8,500mg of natural, ultra-concentrated herbs and phytochemicals per serving. There are many factors that make up the new, comprehensive NSC, including natural anabolic plant sterols, an herbal mass and density blend, a specialized phytonutrient blend, essential fatty acids (EFAs), antioxidants, greens, detoxifiers and a comprehensive muscle cell protection blend. Very potent stuff.

Um...big word..another big word....dammit, another big word. Damn smart people. LOL

GJN5002
06-23-09, 10:25 am
When will vendors start getting it in? DPS usually is on top of things but they dont have it yet.

newbreed
06-23-09, 10:34 am
Both sizes are officially in stock--90tab and 180tab and are shipping from our NJ warehouse.

SWEET!

ghost
06-23-09, 10:36 am
Um...big word..another big word....dammit, another big word. Damn smart people. LOL

lmao.

all you really need to know, is that it works. :)

PETE 97
06-26-09, 9:05 am
cool, im definately gettin some

CuttDeez
06-26-09, 9:41 am
Any word on when the vendors will recieve it?

J-Dawg
06-26-09, 1:30 pm
From what I hear, most of the retailers are still selling out of their old stock prior to putting up the new one. It's possible that they may just switch the info over on the website as soon as they sell out of the old one. We'll do our best to keep on top of it.

Mr. Dead
06-26-09, 1:34 pm
From what I hear, most of the retailers are still selling out of their old stock prior to putting up the new one. It's possible that they may just switch the info over on the website as soon as they sell out of the old one. We'll do our best to keep on top of it.

Thanks, for the info, J-Dawg!!!

N. Motta
06-26-09, 1:36 pm
Also in for the new release.

Hoomgar
07-01-09, 12:39 pm

Is good news J, appreciate the news on this one bro.

N. Motta
07-01-09, 1:01 pm
How would one's results using this supp compare to M-Stak/Stak and/or Test?

Is this considered an aid in a bulk? Or valuable whatever your season?

TigerAce01
07-01-09, 1:02 pm
How would one's results using this supp compare to M-Stak and/or Test?

Apples and Oranges bro.

-Ace

Hoomgar
07-01-09, 1:10 pm
How would one's results using this supp compare to M-Stak/Stak and/or Test?

Is this considered an aid in a bulk? Or valuable whatever your season?

It's an excellent supplement for bulking but can be used during any season. It stacks very well with all the supplements you mentioned.

The main benefit I've seen from it in the past was a thickening and hardening affect on my muscles.

Hg

GJN5002
07-01-09, 1:12 pm
It's an excellent supplement for bulking but can be used during any season. It stacks very well with all the supplements you mentioned.

The main benefit I've seen from it in the past was a thickening and hardening affect on my muscles.

Hg

I always hear that it thickens and hardens the muscle. I dont understand how it is possible, wouldnt thickness be a factor of overall growth and hardness a factor of density?

N. Motta
07-01-09, 1:55 pm
Sounds very interesting. Definitely on my wish list. Thanks for the replies guys.

CuttDeez
07-07-09, 12:36 pm
Has anyone figured out if the distributors are selling the new stuff yet???

Hoomgar
07-07-09, 12:39 pm
I always hear that it thickens and hardens the muscle. I dont understand how it is possible, wouldnt thickness be a factor of overall growth and hardness a factor of density?

You got it spot on man.

-=Ad0=-
07-23-09, 4:33 am
My NSC came in today from DPS and was wondering if I got the new formula or the old. I got the 180ct bottle and its the black/yellow "classic look" , same as on the Intra-Aid and new tubs of Real Gains.

Hoomgar
07-23-09, 10:47 am
My NSC came in today from DPS and was wondering if I got the new formula or the old. I got the 180ct bottle and its the black/yellow "classic look" , same as on the Intra-Aid and new tubs of Real Gains.

Compare the ingredients to the ones listed in the first post bro. Then you will know for sure. I am not sure if any of the old formula ever saw the new labels or not so comparing the ingredients is the sure way to know.

Also the old formula has a little Aracadonic Acid in it and the new formula does not. Another way to tell.

Hg

CuttDeez
07-23-09, 10:49 am
Compare the ingredients to the ones listed in the first post bro. Then you will know for sure. I am not sure if any of the old formula ever saw the new labels or not so comparing the ingredients is the sure way to know.

Also the old formula has a little Aracadonic Acid in it and the new formula does not. Another way to tell.

Hg

Good note on the Aracadonic acid!

-=Ad0=-
07-23-09, 2:17 pm

Hg

Awesome thanks for the help brother! I have the new NSC formula then =D.. If anyone inquired earlier about whether DPS had the new NSC formula in stock or not, the answer is YES.

-Ado

-=Ad0=-
07-23-09, 2:21 pm
Also, I just noticed that DPS still has the old ingredients profile listed on their website for NSC as well as a picture of the old style bottle. If a Universal Rep could e-mail them about this issue that would help out others with their future purchases.

-Ado

Hoomgar
07-23-09, 2:24 pm
Also, I just noticed that DPS still has the old ingredients profile listed on their website for NSC as well as a picture of the old style bottle. If a Universal Rep could e-mail them about this issue that would help out others with their future purchases.

-Ado

I'll make sure someone sees it.

ghost
07-23-09, 2:27 pm
Awesome thanks for the help brother! I have the new NSC formula then =D.. If anyone inquired earlier about whether DPS had the new NSC formula in stock or not, the answer is YES.

-Ado

Another way to tell is the Color, the new ones have a "green" tint to them, whereas the old ones looked almost identical to Uni-liver tabs. just a little darker Brown.

CuttDeez
07-23-09, 2:29 pm

-Ado

YA I was going to say they are still listing the formula with the aracadonic acid!

TigerAce01
07-23-09, 2:39 pm
YA I was going to say they are still listing the formula with the aracadonic acid!

So is BodyBuilding.com. And they don't have the new EAA Nitro or the new BCAA Stack Flavor!! I've been waiting for the new EAA Nitro since I beta tested it!

-Ace

CuttDeez
07-23-09, 2:42 pm
WWW.supplementstogo.com has the new NSC

CuttDeez
07-23-09, 4:13 pm
SCRATCH THAT LAST STATEMENT!!!

supplements to go labels the product as the new formula but it is not and I called customer service and they tried to tell me that the old formula was better and shit!

Hoomgar
07-24-09, 2:36 pm
What I was told is that companies will do this until all of their old stock is sold. Makes sense.

Hg

N. Motta
07-25-09, 12:00 pm
Just wondering if some of the fellas who have ran this before, could clarify the dosage.

"...Take 6 tablets daily 2 after each meal. On training days take 2 tablets one half hour before workouts and two tablets after two meals."

Referring to the training day recommendation; aside from the tabs taken before training, should I consume the remaining 4 tabs with my meals following the workout? I train at 2:30 5-6 days a week. Following training, whole food meals are put down at 5:30 and 8:00.

Thanks guys. Really excited to start this, just want to maximize the results.

scals
07-25-09, 12:28 pm
Just wondering if some of the fellas who have ran this before, could clarify the dosage.

"...Take 6 tablets daily 2 after each meal. On training days take 2 tablets one half hour before workouts and two tablets after two meals."

Referring to the training day recommendation; aside from the tabs taken before training, should I consume the remaining 4 tabs with my meals following the workout? I train at 2:30 5-6 days a week. Following training, whole food meals are put down at 5:30 and 8:00.

It's up to you bro. When I ran this I took 2 with breakfast, 2 pre-workout, and 2 with the first whole meal following the workout. See how it works best for you.

N. Motta
07-25-09, 12:57 pm
I was thinking something similar. How were your results doing it that way? Thanks for the feedback.

scals
07-25-09, 2:43 pm
I was thinking something similar. How were your results doing it that way? Thanks for the feedback.

Pretty good results. Dunno how much weight gain there was, but definitely looked denser.

Hoomgar
07-27-09, 8:37 am

It's up to you bro. When I ran this I took 2 with breakfast, 2 pre-workout, and 2 with the first whole meal following the workout. See how it works best for you.

Exactly, just spread the doses out over the day is the main thing.

N. Motta
07-27-09, 12:22 pm
Right on. Thanks Hoomgar.

PETE 97
08-04-09, 9:09 am
should i take it for about 8 weeks and cycle off for 2 to 4 weeks. i took the old formula but never really worried about it too much. let me know

On Letting Go
09-14-09, 7:51 am
Just ordered two 180 count bottles of the new NSC. Gonna be running it for 8 weeks during my mass cycle. Looking forward to seeing the results.

OLG

Aggression
09-14-09, 8:59 am
Just ordered two 180 count bottles of the new NSC. Gonna be running it for 8 weeks during my mass cycle. Looking forward to seeing the results.

OLG

Should see some good results there. I ran it for quite some time while bulking up. The new formula is top notch for mass building.

Hoomgar
09-17-09, 3:12 pm
Started the new formula today along with Animal Stak. Let's see where this goes...

Zacharicus
09-21-09, 5:55 am
Just received 180 pieces. Stack it with PAK, OMEGA, Shock Therapy, Torrent and BCAA Stack. That should do it.

Hope it gives me an edge. Not expecting magic, but an edge is all I need right now.

On Letting Go
09-21-09, 8:05 am
Started the new formula today along with Animal Stak. Let's see where this goes...

Started mine today too, 2 months worth. Hoping for a noticeable result.

OLG

shizz702
09-21-09, 8:26 am
Just ordered some.

Looks like a well rounded supplement.