PDA

View Full Version : torrent, shock therapy, intra aid, and OKG as a stack

miles123
06-02-09, 5:58 pm
i have taken M stak and pump before and loved it. i read in FLEX (i believe) that ornithine was a great supplement (OKG). i have been doing some research on these items and seem to me to be possibly a good stack, that is, OKG shock therapy torrent and intra aid. any opinions?
also before i purchase these products, i am not interested in using hormones or possibly harming my bodies production of testosterone, so would this be a safe stack?

pmug0000
06-03-09, 2:17 pm
i have taken M stak and pump before and loved it. i read in FLEX (i believe) that ornithine was a great supplement (OKG). i have been doing some research on these items and seem to me to be possibly a good stack, that is, OKG shock therapy torrent and intra aid. any opinions?
also before i purchase these products, i am not interested in using hormones or possibly harming my bodies production of testosterone, so would this be a safe stack?

Yes that stack is 100% safe and non-hormonal. It's a good one too, that's the AWO stack with OKG added in, you should see some solid gains with that assuming your diet and training are both up to par

Wasteland
06-03-09, 2:19 pm
This is the AWO Stack. Very effective from a results and price point of view I think. Not sure if you need the OKG. Why are you considering that?

miles123
06-03-09, 11:57 pm
Yes that stack is 100% safe and non-hormonal. It's a good one too, that's the AWO stack with OKG added in, you should see some solid gains with that assuming your diet and training are both up to par

my training is def up to par, my eating is getting better.

miles123
06-04-09, 12:02 am
This is the AWO Stack. Very effective from a results and price point of view I think. Not sure if you need the OKG. Why are you considering that?

i saw ornithine being talked about as a good supplement to take in one of the flex magazines i have. i found OKG and that it was farily cheap ornithine. i read that L-ornithine was not as effective as the ornithine in OKG.
other than that, im looking for a new stack since the one i was on was so expensive... im expirementing with a new one. just trying to look for opinions on the matter.

ronald1919
06-05-09, 5:26 pm
OKG is a very underrated supp. I took it for a month last year and got really big. If I remember correctly you have to take it with a carb ONLY meal. I used to take it with a banana or an apple. Helped a lot with my bulk. Definitely on my shopping list.

miles123
06-05-09, 6:19 pm
OKG is a very underrated supp. I took it for a month last year and got really big. If I remember correctly you have to take it with a carb ONLY meal. I used to take it with a banana or an apple. Helped a lot with my bulk. Definitely on my shopping list.

ya it does say to take with a high carb meal about 90 mins before workout.... what is considered a "high" carb meal as opposed to a carb meal.... ?